Blog Entries tagged 'mountains'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'mountains'
- Interlaken - SuíçaQuando planejávamos a ida àquela terra séria e pontual chamada Suíça já havíamos ouvido falar dos famosos "Alpes Suíços" mas não imaginávamos que ali encontravam-se os melhores e na minha opinião mais bonitos picos nevados do mundo! Basta ver o Posted by Augustus Nettus in A vida é feita de viagens... | May 21, 2015
- Zurique - SuíçaAhhhhh a Suíça, como foi mesmo que eu fui parar lá? Sim... sim, foi por medo! Medo da minha namorada e companheira de viagem Denise Rodrigues... Planejávamos há meses a tão sonhada viagem para a Europa mas o medo dela Posted by Augustus Nettus in A vida é feita de viagens... | May 21, 2015
- Bucket List [center]
1. [s]Make a personal travel blog[/s] [[https://wanderlustoverloaded.wordpress.com]]
2. [s] Camp on the beach[/s] New year’s eve 2013 in an island
3. [s]Go on a road trip with friends[/s] [i]Couple of times now. Posted by swoutyyjae in Wanderlust Overloaded | May 20, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Inca Trail | Day 2 | “The Challenge”Maximum Altitude: 4,200 m/13,776 ft
Minimum Altitude: 3,000 m/9,840 ft
Distance Travelled: Approx. 16 km
Approximate Walking Time: 7-8 hours / Ascent up: 900 m
[i]Start Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Nov 21, 2012
- Mossy ForestIt has been an exhausting, both physically and mentally, yet the most rewarding, satisfying and fun hike in the mossy forest.
Our journey started from KL at 2.30am and we reached Brinchang around 7am. Five of us met up with the Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 10, 2015
- Jamaica, revisitedJamaica has stolen my breath and given me life again all in just one week.
Nine months. Nine long, painful, arduous, life altering months I stayed in the same place while I died inside just a bit more day by day Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | May 15, 2015
- Update Namaste!
Just want to update this page. From our last post, we've been frantically trying to get flights refunded, get in touch with our tour operator out in Nepal and trying to figure out if we should cancel our trip completely Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 11, 2015
- From Southam to South AmericaWe'd been planning this trip for over a year and saving for the best part of 12 months. So what's the first thing we did when we arrived in Lima at 6am on a Sunday morning? Yep, that's right - Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 5, 2015
- It is so easy to find beauty My first blog mentions finding beauty in Mexico. That's what being here means. Leaving home does that to you. Living in Mexico does that too. Do I have hot water when I come home? Is my Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | May 3, 2015
- Tham Than Lot National Park - คายัค บ้านบ่อท่อ
We decided to try this Kayak trip which would take us into the caves of Tham Than Lot National Park.
We walked along a wooden walkway where we were Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Apr 27, 2015
- Mount Kinabalu climb...AGAIN??
Yup, this will be my third time climbing this majestic mountain, the highest in Malaysia. This time I'm taking the Mesi Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | Apr 5, 2015
- Packing listThere are only 8 days until Deryl and I journey off into what we hope will be the trip of a lifetime! This is definitely the most unusual and unnerving trip we've ever done. We don't know what to expect, Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 20, 2015
- ParadiseIn high school I remember my mom listening to the song "Just Another Day in Paradise." It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were with the people you loved. It was a sweet song, that made me Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Apr 19, 2015
- Black Sand and Green LightsFly North for three hours from London and you arrive in Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland. In a country of just over 300,000 people, around 125,000 Icelanders live in the city.
We landed late afternoon at what felt like an Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 16, 2015
- Heading NorthIt was another bright but freezing day when we left Fáskrúðsfjörður heading north away from the coast. We stopped to take a picture of the traditional open deck boat built by Einar Sigurdsson displayed on the 'lake' in the town Posted by RoyandIngrid in World Wide Wanderings | Apr 10, 2015
- Mount Rinjani LombokIf you want a relaxing vacation that is far from the hustle and bustle of the city life, make sure to look for all inclusive holiday deals in Lombok, Indonesia. Much of the island is still covered by natural rain Posted by wayancatur in Travel information to Lombok | Mar 29, 2015
- Join our community.We publish our community management on gummytraveler( dot ) com our ideas about group leisures on travel.
Because we have so many ideas to share we invite all of you to join our new projects.
We hope to make more larger this Posted by Gummy Traveler in Joint Venture Lab. | Mar 23, 2015
- Fun facts about our trip!Top 10 fun facts about our trip!
1. Did you know that Everest isn’t actually the tallest mountain on the earth – that’s right! Although it is the highest point on Earth from sea level, Mauna Kea, an inactive Hawaiian volcano, holds Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Mar 20, 2015
- SloveniaI got to Zagreb at about 6am, broke and freakishly hungry. Wandered around the station trying to find something to buy with less than 1 kuna LOL. Eventually I gave up and bought 2 disgusting choco banana things for breakfast. Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 14, 2015
- Holy Moly! We're off to Everest!
So.....yip, we're definitely going, we're going to Everest, we're going to climb up Everest.....actual Everest....well a part of it anyway, 17,500 ft to be exact. I don't think I'd actually got my head around that until today.
If you Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Mar 10, 2015
- Iceland: It's More Than A Vacation, It's An Adventure!There are some places in the world that you have to see to believe. Iceland is one of those places. The "Land of Fire and Ice" it is often called because you can be visiting one of it's many volcanoes Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Feb 26, 2015
- Valle del SaquenzipaLocated at 7,000 feet above sea level and blessed with warm sunny days, cool nights and pH neutral soil rich in calcium and potassium carbonates, the Valle del Saquenzipa in Boyacá, Colombia is a perfect spot for viniculture. Three Posted by Charles Lemos in Have iPad Will Travel | Feb 12, 2015