Blog Entries tagged 'mountains'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'mountains'
- THE COLORFUL FLOWER HMONG [img=http Posted by Palawan Dave in TRAVELS IN VIETNAM | Jan 12, 2017
- The day with so much promiseWe woke up early again this morning, in preparation for driving up to the mountain again. We were going to head up to Copper Mountain again as they had received the most amount of snow. In fact, they had receive Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 10, 2017
- An unexpectedly deep powder dayWe drove up to Copper Mountain this morning, with not real high expectations for the day. They had reported 9 inches (22cm) of fresh snow in the last 24 hours, 6 inches of this had fallen during the day yesterday. Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 9, 2017
- Have you ever wondered what -37 degrees feels like? Today is going to be a pretty lazy day. We are just driving from Craig, back to Fort Collins, finishing out 3,500 mile road trip. It was an extremely cold night, and never really warmed up during the day. When Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 7, 2017
- A few of Thomas' pic's Yosemite National Park. You can really see how wet it was in these pictures, but also how mystical and beautiful it is!!
[img=http:/ Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 23, 2016
- Last day skiing for a whileThis morning we woke up to the good news that 4 inches (10cm) had fallen at Winter Park overnight!!
We wanted to get there as soon as possible as we knew it was going to be busy!! We got th Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 23, 2016
- First day skiing at Copper MountainWe were up at 5:30am this morning in order to drive 2.5 hours up to Copper Mountain for our first day skiing. It was a really nice day. Clear and blue sky's for most of the day. The storm that Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 20, 2016
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- Photo Blog: Fall Camping at Max Patch
After my horrific experience in Napa Valley of falling down the escalator…..TWICE…I decided the best kind of trip would be one that was as far removed from modern technology as possib Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 21, 2016
- Blowing in the Wind!
My Favourite Ride,
The Boats, the speedboats,
The gas steaming in our throats.
Our groups sitting in seats,
Look, we can even see the streets.
They told us it was a man made lake,
Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Leh Trip june 2017Hi,
I am a Delhi based traveller. I had done Delhi to Leh on a bajaj pulsar 150 in the year 2002 and 2004. It was a time when Indian travellers were very rarely found on these roads. In the Posted by Samroy in Trip to Leh June 2017 | Nov 15, 2016
- Kazbegi - GeorgiaMarshrutka from Didube bus station takes about 3 hours up the windy mountain roads and costs 10 GEL, you pay to the driver and they leave when full.
If you are planning to climb Kazbegi (5033m) you will need a Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 13, 2016
- Mazeri to Mestia - an adventure of our lifetime==The Plan==
To hike from Mazeri to Mestia and onward to Ushguli. Mestia to Ushguli part is very popular with well-marked trails and lots of home-stays along the way. We decided to make it more fun and supplement by an Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 13, 2016
- Sri Lanka - Adam's peak==The plan==
A pretty ordinary actually... To hike Adam's peak - Sri Lanka's holy mountain from Dalhousie. Adams's peak is the most holy place in Sri Lanka and a major point for both tourist and religious pilgrimage. From Dalhousie it's only Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 11, 2016
- Macedonia - 5 highlights===About Macedonia===
Reasons to visit:
1 - it is beautiful country, and one of the very few unexplored gems of Europe.
2 - it's very small and easy to travel. In 1 week you can cover cities, beautiful lakes and mountains.
[b]3[/ Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 10, 2016
- Australia-Blue Mountains - Katoomba circuit trek.The plan - to walk from Katoomba to Tarros Ladders than to Kanangaroo Clearing and double-back to Dunphy's camping area. Very easy hike which would let us to enjoy the beauty of the Blue Mountains without much strain. Or was Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 6, 2016
- Annapurna Base Camp==This is a chapter 2== We have just completed Annapurna Circuit in 10 days, and decided not to loose any time and head straight for base camp!
Tatopani - Ghorepani - 15 km
This was the best start of the Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 5, 2016
- Crossing Perin and Rila mountains - Bulgaria June 2015We were meaning to do this trip for quite a while, but something would usually pop up and we would go someplace different. First time I went to Bulgaria was back in 2011 for a skiing trip. Sadly I've broken Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 6, 2016
- I LOVE NEW YORK[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/731064/85D1B09B02E875AC9B07849A75C74160.j Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Oct 25, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Franz Josef ==Franz Josef Glacier==
We continued through the town, across the Waiho River to the car park of the glacier. Unfortunately, the glacier has receded so much, we didn't have time to walk to the face. It's on my list Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Tranz-Alpine==Tranz-Alpine Railway from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass==
We all piled into the bus at the hotel and made our way to the station.
When we got Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – OverviewThis was my last full day wandering around before the tour started. I made the most of it by going to:
• Punting on the Avon
• Rebuild Tour
• Christchurch Gondola
• Wandering Worcester Boulevard
Once I was back at the hotel, I went to the dinner Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016