Blog Entries tagged 'mountains'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'mountains'
- Mossy ForestIt has been an exhausting, both physically and mentally, yet the most rewarding, satisfying and fun hike in the mossy forest.
Our journey started from KL at 2.30am and we reached Brinchang around 7am. Five of us met up with the Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | May 10, 2015
- Jamaica, revisitedJamaica has stolen my breath and given me life again all in just one week.
Nine months. Nine long, painful, arduous, life altering months I stayed in the same place while I died inside just a bit more day by day Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | May 15, 2015
- Update Namaste!
Just want to update this page. From our last post, we've been frantically trying to get flights refunded, get in touch with our tour operator out in Nepal and trying to figure out if we should cancel our trip completely Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 11, 2015
- From Southam to South AmericaWe'd been planning this trip for over a year and saving for the best part of 12 months. So what's the first thing we did when we arrived in Lima at 6am on a Sunday morning? Yep, that's right - Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 5, 2015
- It is so easy to find beauty My first blog mentions finding beauty in Mexico. That's what being here means. Leaving home does that to you. Living in Mexico does that too. Do I have hot water when I come home? Is my Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | May 3, 2015
- Tham Than Lot National Park - คายัค บ้านบ่อท่อ
We decided to try this Kayak trip which would take us into the caves of Tham Than Lot National Park.
We walked along a wooden walkway where we were Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Apr 27, 2015
- Mount Kinabalu climb...AGAIN??
Yup, this will be my third time climbing this majestic mountain, the highest in Malaysia. This time I'm taking the Mesi Posted by puileng in My Adventures ... travel is my life ... | Apr 5, 2015
- Packing listThere are only 8 days until Deryl and I journey off into what we hope will be the trip of a lifetime! This is definitely the most unusual and unnerving trip we've ever done. We don't know what to expect, Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 20, 2015
- ParadiseIn high school I remember my mom listening to the song "Just Another Day in Paradise." It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were with the people you loved. It was a sweet song, that made me Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Apr 19, 2015
- Black Sand and Green LightsFly North for three hours from London and you arrive in Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland. In a country of just over 300,000 people, around 125,000 Icelanders live in the city.
We landed late afternoon at what felt like an Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 16, 2015
- Heading NorthIt was another bright but freezing day when we left Fáskrúðsfjörður heading north away from the coast. We stopped to take a picture of the traditional open deck boat built by Einar Sigurdsson displayed on the 'lake' in the town Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 10, 2015
- Mount Rinjani LombokIf you want a relaxing vacation that is far from the hustle and bustle of the city life, make sure to look for all inclusive holiday deals in Lombok, Indonesia. Much of the island is still covered by natural rain Posted by wayancatur in Travel information to Lombok | Mar 29, 2015
- Join our community.We publish our community management on gummytraveler( dot ) com our ideas about group leisures on travel.
Because we have so many ideas to share we invite all of you to join our new projects.
We hope to make more larger this Posted by Gummy Traveler in Joint Venture Lab. | Mar 23, 2015
- Fun facts about our trip!Top 10 fun facts about our trip!
1. Did you know that Everest isn’t actually the tallest mountain on the earth – that’s right! Although it is the highest point on Earth from sea level, Mauna Kea, an inactive Hawaiian volcano, holds Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Mar 20, 2015
- SloveniaI got to Zagreb at about 6am, broke and freakishly hungry. Wandered around the station trying to find something to buy with less than 1 kuna LOL. Eventually I gave up and bought 2 disgusting choco banana things for breakfast. Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 14, 2015
- Holy Moly! We're off to Everest!
So.....yip, we're definitely going, we're going to Everest, we're going to climb up Everest.....actual Everest....well a part of it anyway, 17,500 ft to be exact. I don't think I'd actually got my head around that until today.
If you Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Mar 10, 2015
- Iceland: It's More Than A Vacation, It's An Adventure!There are some places in the world that you have to see to believe. Iceland is one of those places. The "Land of Fire and Ice" it is often called because you can be visiting one of it's many volcanoes Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Feb 26, 2015
- Valle del SaquenzipaLocated at 7,000 feet above sea level and blessed with warm sunny days, cool nights and pH neutral soil rich in calcium and potassium carbonates, the Valle del Saquenzipa in Boyacá, Colombia is a perfect spot for viniculture. Three Posted by Charles Lemos in Have iPad Will Travel | Feb 12, 2015
- Setting Out In My Lonely CamperHi I'm Julie! I'm an advertising exec from Brisbane and Kiwi expat, and I'm currently exploring the top end of Australia with the help of my trusty campervan 'Duncan' (don't ask). I've been on the road for about a week Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Feb 5, 2015
- Yosemite National Park and San FranciscoI left LA around midday and got to the Yosemite Rustic Bug Resort around 5:30/6pm.
It was exactly what I was looking for:
quaint wooden cabins adorned the hillside, trees as far as the eye could see and nothing but the Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 2, 2015
- What I Did On My Christmas Vacation.==Decking the Halls in Sapphire, NC==
For all our love of travel, Matt and I have NEVER gone away for Christmas. It’s just not what we do.
As a child, my family spent Christ Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 2, 2015
- May/June 2011: Hiking & cycling in TajikistanTajikistan has just ca 8 million inhabitants (the capital Dushanbe 700 000), and although it is the smallest and poorest state in Central Asia, it is still huge compared to NL (but then, every country is huge compared to NL...). Posted by Marie-Jose in Marie-Jose going abroad | Feb 1, 2015
- March 2011: Skitouring Alpes MaritimesThe Alpes Maritimes are so incredible easily accessible, beautiful that it has been a surprise to me that I did not visited them beforehand: you fly to Nice, take a bus (for 1 euro!!) and it brings you straight to Posted by Marie-Jose in Marie-Jose going abroad | Feb 1, 2015
- Montenegro V - Car trouble and getting out!Getting out of Montenegro
After escaping the Prokletje Mountains unscathed, we decided to head back towards Kotor and Croatia. As much as we would have loved to continue hiking in these mysterious but beautiful mountains, one of the common probl Posted by danza in There and back again | Jan 27, 2015
- Monteverde - Costa Rica31st December
My trusted taxi driver Pedro picks me up at 8am to take me to Quito airport and I say good bye to him (no kiss this time lol) and to South America as I get on the plane. I Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Jan 6, 2015