Blog Entries tagged 'mountains'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'mountains'
- Day 2Day 2
After being asked to attend an orientation talk by outfitters Nepal tour company in the morning at 8.30am, we arrived in the lobby of our hotel to meet another Raj, who seemed to be a senior person in Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- Day one!Day 1!
We’ve left our lovely home in Northern Ireland and ventured towards the unknown – in every sense of the word. We’ve no idea what this trip will be like – what will Kathmandu be like, will the trek be Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | May 24, 2016
- trip to Chittagong hill tractsRangamati & Bandarban Trekking Tour
Hills, Lake & Tribal People, Rangamati & Bandarban
Banderban–is the roof of Bangladesh located at Chittagong hill tracts where living verities of ethnic people who are different rest of the flat areas. Different o Posted by expeditions2001 in trip to Chittagong hill tracts | May 24, 2016
- Chapter 2: Iceland. One thing I've always found crazy about life in general, and travelling in particular, is how we come across the people we meet. Go back just a few weeks and myself, Klara, Emma and Arnold were all in completely different Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | May 22, 2016
- Excursions from OaxacaAfter a few days of wandering the streets of Oaxaca, we were ready to go a little further afield. We went on a day trip into the Sierra Norte with a small tour group to the Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | May 4, 2016
- Jiyu Ken Curry Rice (Famous Osaka Curry Rice)As many of you might know, curry is one of the soul food in Japan. Japanese curry is quite different from those of India and Thailand since it is much more sweeter. The reason for it being sweeter Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 24, 2016
- Sapporo, The Winter City==Introduction==
Hokkaido prefecture is the most northern island of Japan, right above Aomori. The capital city of Hokkaido is Sapporo and is one of the most visited cities in Japan. Though Hokkaido is known of its cold winters, they Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Kanazawa, The City of Gold. | Apr 24, 2016
- Coca Cola Trekking
Kaji had called it Coca Cola trekking referring to my trip to Annapurna Base Camp while we were on our way over the Cho La Pass in Everest region. Obviously some pride there from my mounta Posted by imagesbyandrea in Andrea's Travel Blog | Apr 20, 2016
- Taking the scenic route from Adelaide to MelbourneMy Aussie adventure continued with a trip to Adelaide where I met my friend Carly at the airport. We hadn't seen each other since August so it was really great to catch up.
We spent our only full day there in Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 20, 2016
- What to do in Hobart when you're not dancing tango[center][/center]
===On the Waterfront===
Founded at Sullivan's Cove in 1804, Hobart is Australia's second oldest capital (after Sydney). A good way to start you Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Apr 17, 2016
- Never Coming Home...So after my first blog post where I boasted the fact that neither Morgan or I had yet come down with any belly issues, within less than an hour of posting that, my stomach began to feel unwell.
Fast forward Posted by astpurcell in OUT THE DEPARTURE GATE | Apr 16, 2016
- Recover partitions 21 do do you know what attain register isThis guidance facts and techniques is utilised because of your computers windows based pc. Before long that you've got been using your pc, Hundreds tool installs along with others collections that are being exercised definitely will damaged your prized ma Posted by hannahcl in hannahclairelblog | Apr 13, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- Namie YakisobaNamie Yakisoba is a famous dish in Namie-cho, Fukushima prefecture. So what is the different between namie yakisoba and the mainstream yakisoba we heard of? Well, the first difference is the noodles itself. For namie yakisoba, they Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 6, 2016
- Tonpei YakiTonpei Yaki is an Osaka classic dish. It is almost always ordered as an appetizer at any Okonomiyaki store you go to in Osaka. If you listen closely while at a Okonomiyaki restaurant in Osaka at other people Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 6, 2016
- Negi YakiNegi yaki is one of Osaka's great delicacies. This dish is similar to the traditional Okonomiyaki but with a large amount of "negi" or green onions (as we call it in English) along with the batter and other ingredients. Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 3, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- ON THE WAY TO THE ATACAMA DESERTWe stopped in La Serena before heading North to break up the journey. There are a lot of astronomical observatories in the area and I was hoping to do some star-gazing but unfortunately it was cloudy so we weren't able Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Mar 26, 2016
- Sri LankaFor a country so small, Sri Lanka comes with lot of surprises. After give a lot of thought to where to travel next, me and D chose Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka recently recovered from civil war 2009 and is Posted by Swapnil91 in Sri Lanka | Mar 22, 2016
- Esk to ToowoombaWe were planning to do free camping in Kilcoy but there were lots of flying foxes. So we decided to go on towards Esk. We ended up in town because the 35 degrees made the swimming pool at the park Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Mar 21, 2016
- Mapleton to EskWe spent 5 days in Mapleton exploring the surrounding area. The mountains and walks, and forests, and views are truly spectacular! Everything people have told you about Montville and this area is true. We did the circular drive (Kennilworth, Witta, Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Mar 19, 2016
- Panchase Trek Part 2Personally, I had thought all the ‘up’ was behind us, but Day 3 still had a fair bit of it in store on the way from Panchase Bhanjyang to Bhumdi (1530m). The first hour or so we followed the rocky Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Mar 15, 2016
- Reykjavik visitHi Guys,
I am visiting Reykjavik in June and was wondering if anyone is going to the city at the same time as me.
I am there from 2nd June - 9th June and looking for people to meet and do stuff. Posted by Jamesp23 in Going to Reykjavik in June | Mar 15, 2016