Blog Entries tagged 'museum'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'museum'
- Ngorongoro - Oldupai - Ndutu
Seeing the clear skies from our balcony this morning, I really wish I’d got up in the night to take some pictures of the stars. I shall just have to photograph the sunrise Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Celebrating Mother's Day is More Fun in the PhilippinesMama Dulcing turned 70 on July 2, 2015. And so I gave her an unforgettable birthday celebration - a trip to Davao City.
Now that she's a widow, I thought of bringing her along with me i Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- [TITLE]Castle Howchow Beach Hotel Hotel[\TITLE]
It is near shopping centres - Tuk Com (IT Shopping center & Department Store), Central Plaza Khon Kaen as well as several banking institutions and hospitals. Chaipat Hotel , 106/3 Namuang Rd, ☎ +66 43 333056-59 Budget hotel with a Posted by delmarumiq in swimwear reviews | Jun 7, 2016
- The heat and museums of TusconWhen leaving the Flagstaff KOA it was just a short drive up the road to pick up our brand new shower system at Buddy’s RV. Excellent! We’ll be looking forward to great outdoor showers from now on…
And even though Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 6, 2016
- Back to BrugesAfter going around Japan for a bit. This entry brings us back to Europe and once again, to the lovely little town of Bruges. Despite being vaulted into popularity by a Hollywood film and having the status as a good Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | May 29, 2016
- Day 10: Roman Holiday Part 2 - The VaticanWhen in Rome…you must see The Vatican!
Today was a very special, very early start, on account of having breakfast with the Pope! That’s right, a super-early morning (in the rain) of touring The Vatican museum, Sistene Chapel, and St Peter’s Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 29, 2016
- Flowers in Spring and the Glover GardenTravelling in spring has consistently been one of the more visually appealing experience for myself. Though I am more a late autumn/winter lover, seeing flowers blooming and new blades of grass growing again after a long harsh winter makes me Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Apr 23, 2016
- From Nagasaki to The HagueMost of the time after violent man-made disaster strikes, that particular generation afflicted by it will learn that issues can always be resolved in other ways than violent means. And then, we lapsed into another hateful cycle, be it being Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Apr 9, 2016
- Sentosa and the death defying crossingSo back when she was little.....mmm.....over 30 years ago, Mummy of Emma, aka Christine Wright, lived for a time on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
A little bit has chan Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Apr 8, 2016
- National Palace Museum, Shrimping, and Shilin Night MarketSome thoughts about Taiwan: how do they keep their metro so clean?! Well, one reason is no eating or drinking. Can we implement that JB the states? I may also have broken that rule.....apparently no gum is allowed either.
We Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Apr 7, 2016
- Space Junkie===Space Junk===
That is what my friends call it. Why fly thousands of miles to the USA to see used up old aircraft and rockets parts? Hit the beach instead man, they say!
But for someone who's childhood dream was always Posted by Jason.Quilliam in USA space museum odessy | Mar 28, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016
- Open Air Museum in CopenhagenToday's entry is going to be about one of the underrated gem (in my opinion) in Copenhagen. Normally, a tourist would associate the little mermaid and Tivoli when they hear Copenhagen but this city has many more attractions than these. Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Feb 13, 2016
- Chocolate and Classical Music- A Match Made in HeavenThis entry today takes us to the fairy tale city of Bruges. It is where you can see multiple streets of cobblestones and have to frequently step aside to allow horse-carts carrying tourists speed past you. To get there, I Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Feb 11, 2016
- Port au PrinceDay 1 of our Haiti trip with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
As somebody said: ‘This is not the Caribbean. This is a West African country that just happens to be in the Caribbean!’
Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jan 27, 2016
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015
- Day 5Another overcast, humid day - and not a lot to tell. Today's Italian class wasn't any less confusing - at times the teacher holds long conversations in Italian with a couple of the other students, and most of us Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Oct 14, 2015
- York Railway MuseumWe caught the bus to York and wandered around the city. I suddenly thought I should get my hair cut, went into a shop to make an appointment. Of course you can't do it straight away as needed Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 15, 2015
- Rovaniemi and JyvaskylaI decided not to clog up the Christmas in July post with the other thing we did in Rovaniemi - and we weren't there long really, so went to one museum and for a short walk along the river...
It Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 22, 2015
- On to OsloWe arrived fresh and ready to hit Oslo after a night on the Ferry... amazingly smooth journey. We packed up our little cabin, and headed down to the car deck. Once our GPS booted up and realised it had moved Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 10, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- Hamburg HappeningsSo after all the preparations and packing, we set off with the box on the top of the car... loaded for a four week driving holiday!!
And drove 4 hours from our house to our first AirBNB place Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 30, 2015
- The Adfrenchures Come to a CloseOur respective sojourns in France have come to their bittersweet ends; whether the journey has been a whirlwind of ten or sixteen days, or an extended stay totaling a whopping 281 days, we are all tired, stuffed, a little sunburned, Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jun 8, 2015
- Bidding Adieu to Besançon[i]Take four adults, two of whom who have never left the country, add a little Dramamine, two flights, a train ride, and… eleven hours later they will pop out of the ground in Paris. Beautiful, crowded, exotic Paris, with Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jun 3, 2015