- arrived in new OrleansHi all I am in new Orleans only been here for a few hours. But I tried to get into this famous cafe for dinner. I got sat at the bar to wait for a table had a nice Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 18, 2014
- New Orleans Day 2Day 2 saw us venture forth to explore a couple of the places we saw on Monday night. One thing we've realised very quickly is the number of chain establishments in a very small area. What sounded like a really Posted by RovingMillions in USA 2014 | Jun 18, 2014
- Albuquerque, NMNot bad Albuquerque, not bad at all. My host's house doubled as a 'micro-farm', so there were some unusual guests there to greet me upon arrival.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667296/C Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | May 26, 2014
- Florence and friendske up late this morning and I had a train to catch. I also slept in and had to pay the fine for not checking out on time but made it barely. I went into the bar and ordered the Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | May 8, 2014
- Happy Novruz [float=left][/float]The months have flown by and I realize I have neglected updating this blog. But I do have some lovely events and places to catch you up about.
Last month Azerbai Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | May 7, 2014
- Incredible IndiaThe well-chosen slogan from India's tourism authority sums it up in two words: Incredible India!
Delhi: A total assault of the senses from the minute you step out of the airport terminal even at 4AM. If there's one piece of Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | May 1, 2014
- Paragliding in Taiwan, AsiaSo I have been travelling and living around Asia for last just about four years. On they way I managed to pick up a hobby or two. And paragliding was one of them. Here in Taiwan, I've started the art Posted by seabirdlv in Seabird's Traveling | Apr 24, 2014
- New Orleans, LA (NOLA)The day I left Fort Walton Beach to head to New Orleans, there was a weather advisory of possible flooding due to heavy rain along my route. Well... 80% of the drive was free and clear, with the last 20% Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Apr 22, 2014
- How to Stunt Your Creative Travel StyleFor the next week, I have the opportunity to house and pet sit for a family in the New Mexico mountains half way between Taos and Santa Fe. Unfortunately, I failed to get pictures of Kelly, Michael and Luke before Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 3, 2014
- Cuddle a Cub at Paradise SpringsAfter waiting for the relentless rains of yesterday to cease, I was quick to spring from my sleeping bag after glimpsing the blue sky through a crack in our campervan curtain. There was no need to prepare the makeshift Posted by CarlaTracy in Carla Tracy | Mar 21, 2014
- Getting your visa!Going to the embassy to apply for your visa is always very stressful and there are a lot of things you have to remember. Here I have some tips for you how you can be more relaxed while applying for Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- "New York City I'm coming!"The countdown is on. There are only 39 days up until I leave for New York, where I’m gonna stay for three full months.
I’m absolutely excited!
The trip is gonna be the starting shot for this blog about fashion, lifestyle and Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- Serenade of the SeasIt's off to sea again aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas, sailing to Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay. I have a large group of nearly 100 folks on board, and we are all looking forward to Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 22, 2014
- Across America, New York to LAA new adventure.
Unlike my [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/3/|previous trip through Eastern Europe]], I took the easier road this time, opting for a tour with Cosmos. When I traveled through [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/16/|Romania Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- From '13 going '14. . . . .I started living on my own. Food, rent, clothing, miscellaneous, everything - all out of my own pocket.
. . .I decided to start a healthy lifestyle. Diet, jogging, zumba. FUN!.
. . .I learned how to [b]cheris Posted by Rosalie Rabino in Fearless Travel | Feb 4, 2014
- Day 43 So, we gonna take an organizized tour?
We're booked on an organized day tour to visit the penguin colony off the Island of Chiloe, an island about 200 km long and 5 km off the coast of Chile. On this last day of the year, we are Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 14, 2014
- Happy New Year 2014Out of Panama City by 10:15am on New Year's Eve day, across the Bridge of the Americas, lots of ships lining up for the canal transit. We were in Coronado by 11:15am, fast trip. However, the traffic around Coronado was Posted by rhislop in Living the Daily Adventure | Jan 4, 2014
- New Kid in TownBig Head Todd arrived today
and it did not take long
for the ladies to start falling
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Dec 31, 2013
- Apple & FetaNew York City, an intricate maze of glass, concrete and brick sprouting from a narrow land mass that is Manhattan. In perpetual upward motion, the city never looks exactly the same and each visit reveals new buildings scratching at Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | Dec 30, 2013
- Double Rainbow==
'A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever - John Keats...'
Autumn is looked upon with uninspired eyes by the people of London. As the darkness of winter looms across the dreary sky, people cover up in their coats, a Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 19, 2013
- Visiting the Metropolitan Museum It’s too tempting, walking around looking at great stories: I cannot resist scratching something such as these few poems or notes into my brand new yet already battered notebook as my feet turn the corners in the Metropolitan Museum, rushing Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Oct 3, 2013
- Persephone in New York"One must constrict to illuminate which is one of the great irritations to Modern Art and the Dalai Lama, now exiled in the west." — At Photos not permitted in the Guggenheim.
I am afraid I just quoted myself. Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Sep 29, 2013
- Just arrived - in one piece, thank GodEmirates is a great airline (especially on the long trip from JFK), but that plane to Muscat from Dubai was a little scary. First, when the engine started, we got the smell of smoke in the cabin area where I Posted by KateCastle in Muscat, Oman | Sep 21, 2013
- New York/US East Coast[float=right][/float]"New York - The Greatest City of All."
"You are who you make people thing you are."
"All people in Manhattan live in apartments."
"New York alias Big Apple. This is because Posted by roman.cibulka in Trav The Traveller | Sep 18, 2013
- Stepping OutA combination of nerves and excitement greeted me as I arrived at Gatwick airport on Wednesday the 28th. Being well traveled I welcomed the familiar south terminal and swiftly checked in and cruised through into the departure lounge. Before arriving Posted by davidt.ontour in Biting a Piece of the South America Cake | Sep 13, 2013