- Celebrate festive season at the most breathtaking resort!
MALE Dec 2016 – Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma the 2nd consecutive year winner of the most medals and awards during Hotel Asia Culinary Challenge 2016 will celebrate Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Dec 2, 2016
- New York, New York!
In September this year. I got the opportunity to spend a month at the SUNY observing in their Optometry clinic. The month was busy but extremely rewarding. The time in there clinic Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 13, 2016
- I LOVE NEW YORK[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/731064/85D1B09B02E875AC9B07849A75C74160.j Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Oct 25, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 1 - Christchurch – Part 6 – August 2016==Colombo Street==
I walked along Colombo Street for a while. This area had been cordoned off when I was in Christchurch in 2013.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/812845/C Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 3, 2016
- New Orleans Part of the reason we chose to stop in Merida was that it had an international airport with flights to the US. We booked a flight to New Orleans via Dallas that should have had us in by about Posted by paulymx in Paul & Shelly's World Tour 2016 | Aug 24, 2016
- A quick updateHiya,
Rome ....we managed to have a good look around the main sights.
Missed our flight Rome to Athens thanks to a completely hopeless airport transfer bus system in Rome ......I was not happy! But managed to find a hotel for the Posted by wm oe in W & T OE | Mar 4, 2016
- First 2 Weeks!Wow the time has gone really fast! It seems like only yesterday that I stepped off of the plane to such a warm welcome yet Ive done so much already! In these two weeks I’ve sorted out my ID, bank Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Feb 2, 2016
- New Years Eve in Ubon Ratchatani It was nice to wake up in a soft bed in the morning and go downstairs for a complimentary breakfast. They even had tasty cookies to go with our jam toast. We did some research in the room to try Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 17, 2016
- New Zealand : PreperationsNew Zealand
Hi! This is Fredrik Karlsson and Cazandra Olsson and we're here to talk about our trip to New Zealand which is located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. New Zealand can be cool temperated to warm temperated and has a typical Ocean climate Posted by Fredde in New Zealand | Nov 23, 2015
- Memorable IndiaEither Darjeeling or Delhi had in our tour plan for Eid holidays. I shared my plan with my university friend Mariyam who happens to live Delhi now, and she extended her hand to be her guest with my family in Posted by sajjadtraveler in Sajjad Travelogue | Nov 1, 2015
- Faye's arrival/HobbitonSo usually my alarm goes at 6.30am and it is PAINFUL knowing I have to cycle to work. But today I couldn't wait to get up earlier than that!
My lovely friend Faye Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 24, 2015
- Road trip to CoromandelI'm one of those people who likes to organise stuff and sort people out. I like to think I tread the fine line between bossy and enthusiastic.
So using the impending Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 23, 2015
- Conquering Volcanoes....2On a sunny afternoon (Aug 16, 2015) my friend Chris and I thought it would basically be ILLEGAL not to enjoy the sunshine and so set out for a random little drive around Auckland.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685093/large_90_IMG_7130. Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 11, 2015
- Being Xena Warrior Princess (kinda)So I'm lucky enough to have friends in Auckland. And even luckier to have one who has a car. (Thanks Chris).
So on August 10, a random day where we were both not really up to much, we headed off Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 10, 2015
- Conquering Volcanoes....1So at the moment I'm living on a big mound of bubbling hot liquid death.
Yep, when I flew to New Zealand just a few weeks ago, I knew it was made of LOTS of volcanoes and yet still came Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 10, 2015
- From Heaven to Hell's KitchenSeptember is a beautiful month to visit New York City and a two day visit is just the ticket when you need a little change of pace. I scheduled our visit at the perfect time (sarcasm), not only is Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Sep 27, 2015
- EcoZip - whizzing across Waiheke Island at 60km/hrYEAH! My first blog about New Zealand.
Well, it was about bloody time as I've been here a month now. I've packed so much in I don't even know where the days have gone. I've been on so man Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Aug 25, 2015
- New YorkArrived into New York and the Night Hotel times Square. Blue skies and 30 degrees. Our hotel is just off of Times Square and walking di Posted by RickAdderley in Route 66 | Aug 8, 2015
- Griswold Style Family Vacation 2015 2Day One July 6
Antonio and I were up bright and early to go to the dentist. I had booked our appointments in December knowing that we always travel at the end of June. Then we decided to change Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Jul 20, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- First Night NYCgrossartig Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jun 30, 2015
- New York ArrivalAnflug Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jun 30, 2015
- Welcome Year 2015 Wooden Sheep YearI will make my life a masterpiece by adding life-catching colors to inspire people who will see it.
NO Work, filed leave for it to be paid. Posted by AoiKizoku in Aoi Kizoku | Jan 1, 2015
- My first time in New YorkI waited long before my first trip to New York. This is not envy that was missing in me, but I was not pressed. I knew that "the city that never sleeps" please me, it was obvious. I like to Posted by Roberto13124 in efawgfagag | Jun 17, 2015
- 'Cuz I'm on Top of the World, YeahToday began a long, long time ago. I can still remember. We set out from Fort Stockton bright and early, fueling up with"high octane" coffee at the Garage. Good coffe is good. We head north along a two lane highway, Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 15, 2015