- Road Trip from NY to CASo I decided to drive my car all the way across the country. We are taking the northern route. Our planned stops are Chicago, Madison, Minneapolis, Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Seattle, and Portland. Kind of regret it after Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | May 26, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 1[center][/center]
MOST people don't need convincing that Sydney is a beautiful place.
But if there was ever any doubt, then Vivid will set you straight.
[center][img=http://photos.travell Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 25, 2015
- Packing...T-minus 1 day 11 hoursIt's not everyday that you pack for a two month trip to Australia and New Zealand. It is actually kind of hard to conceptualize exactly what you need because the climate down under is the complete opposite of the Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreamtime | May 18, 2015
- Plane plotting - the adventures continueSo July 27 is the fateful date. It is the day I leave Australia after exactly one year of amazing travel adventures.
That's 72 days to enjoy the last few weeks of Sydney and save as much cash as I can.
When Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- April 10 - 11, 2015 New York City
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by starky987 in Adventure Life | Apr 26, 2015
- Neue Heimat Berlin Street food Paradisea conversation with 2 delightful German girls at another market in Berlin, MarketHalle, let me the following day to Neue Heimat nearby to Warschauer Strasse train station on Revaller Str 99.
A little daunting maybe is the location, and a Posted by Bruco in Wine & Food Lifestyles of the world | Apr 18, 2015
- Australien - Teil 1In Australien war für uns Halbzeit. Wir hatten uns vorgenommen, den Jahreswechsel mit meinem Bruder und seiner Familie in Sydney zu feiern, denn mein grosser Traum war es schon immer gewesen, einmal das grosse Neujahrsfeuerwerk im Hafen von Sydney live Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Mar 28, 2015
- March 11 - 13, 2015 New York City
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by starky987 in Adventure Life | Apr 26, 2015
- About Shangri-La, New Guinea and the meaning of life. Part 3
There is a real welter on the runway: people are going from all over the village and just in a couple of minutes all the native population is already here.
[img=http:// Posted by Olga Michi in The world of Michi | Mar 12, 2015
- SNOW GLOBESnowglobes were always magical to me. I would shake them up and watch it snow, fantasizing that I would be inside and it would be snowing ever-so quietly around me. They were so special...these snow globes; they Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Mar 7, 2015
- About Shangri-La, New Guinea and the meaning of life. Part 2
We leave the friendly village and get into the car. It's time to go back, because we have planned to buy fruit at the local market. Along the way we constantly come across Posted by Olga Michi in The world of Michi | Mar 5, 2015
- New Year's Eve in the Dam
New Year's Eve was great fun. We went in early to hire some bikes as all the public transport grounds to a halt at 8pm on New Year's and our bus didn't start up again until 7am the next Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Feb 28, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- About Shangri-La, New Guinea and the meaning of life. Part 1
The soothing rain is knoсking upon the roof. Simon`s wooden house hastily hammered together fell into a deep sleep. Two of our guides and a whole team of porters are sleeping in the next roo Posted by Olga Michi in The world of Michi | Feb 22, 2015
- Mardi Gras Weekend in New Orleans[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbe1VbOHh9U|Mardi Gras Weekend in New Orleans]]
Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Feb 19, 2015
- Mission/s impossible?NOT ALL MISSIONS ARE IMPOSSIBLE …at least we hope not and it's good to be on the road once again …
We had unpacked over 120 boxes and installed ourselves in a lovely home at Tea Gardens Grange, viewing the scenery Posted by twodubfers in Here we go - another trip! | Feb 2, 2015
- The flight and arrival If you leave plenty of time the roads are always clear and there are never any queues at security.
Security was as smooth - Although I had to remove the content of my bag, laptop and ipad, (yes I am taking Posted by woody1 in The Indian trip | Jan 11, 2015
- New York, New York!Crikey it's cold! Our winter jackets have been packed away in the bottom of our bags since we were in Argentina - that was 6 months ago!
What a COOL place New York City is though. Although Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Dec 10, 2014
- Magic number 18So, although I may be travelling round Australia, the chances of you meeting Australians in a hostel are very slim. (They live here, they don't need to share a room with nine other people and fight for the last slice Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Nov 17, 2014
- It's 8:30 in the AM...It's 8:30 in the AM. I just lathered a bunch of coconut oil into my scalp, hoping to rid this dandruffy dry scalp thing, and wrapped a blue bandana around my head to hold it for the day. The morning Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 7, 2014
- Shiny, New SubwayThere really was no need for us to take the subway, but how could I pass up the opportunity to ride a brand new subway? It opened in April as the first line of a broader transportation plan for this Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 7, 2014
- Salisbury & StonehengeI was staying at Bournemouth so I had to travel to see the Stonehenge! I decided to travel by myself so I booked a tour online, packed my bags and was ready for witnessing my dream place! The mini bus Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 30, 2014
- arrived in new OrleansHi all I am in new Orleans only been here for a few hours. But I tried to get into this famous cafe for dinner. I got sat at the bar to wait for a table had a nice Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 18, 2014
- New Orleans Day 2Day 2 saw us venture forth to explore a couple of the places we saw on Monday night. One thing we've realised very quickly is the number of chain establishments in a very small area. What sounded like a really Posted by RovingMillions in USA 2014 | Jun 18, 2014
- Albuquerque, NMNot bad Albuquerque, not bad at all. My host's house doubled as a 'micro-farm', so there were some unusual guests there to greet me upon arrival.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667296/C Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | May 26, 2014