- Welcome!So...you want to take a vacation and the inevitable set of questions start to run through your mind:
-Where do I want to go? Beach? Mountains? Local? Distant? Rest or Adventure?
-What is my budget?
-Do I plan the vacation myself or Posted by TexasTraveller in Travelling Made Easy! | Dec 20, 2014
- New York, New York!Crikey it's cold! Our winter jackets have been packed away in the bottom of our bags since we were in Argentina - that was 6 months ago!
What a COOL place New York City is though. Although Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Dec 10, 2014
- Magic number 18So, although I may be travelling round Australia, the chances of you meeting Australians in a hostel are very slim. (They live here, they don't need to share a room with nine other people and fight for the last slice Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Nov 17, 2014
- It's 8:30 in the AM...It's 8:30 in the AM. I just lathered a bunch of coconut oil into my scalp, hoping to rid this dandruffy dry scalp thing, and wrapped a blue bandana around my head to hold it for the day. The morning Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 7, 2014
- Shiny, New SubwayThere really was no need for us to take the subway, but how could I pass up the opportunity to ride a brand new subway? It opened in April as the first line of a broader transportation plan for this Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 7, 2014
- Salisbury & StonehengeI was staying at Bournemouth so I had to travel to see the Stonehenge! I decided to travel by myself so I booked a tour online, packed my bags and was ready for witnessing my dream place! The mini bus Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 30, 2014
- arrived in new OrleansHi all I am in new Orleans only been here for a few hours. But I tried to get into this famous cafe for dinner. I got sat at the bar to wait for a table had a nice Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 18, 2014
- New Orleans Day 2Day 2 saw us venture forth to explore a couple of the places we saw on Monday night. One thing we've realised very quickly is the number of chain establishments in a very small area. What sounded like a really Posted by RovingMillions in USA 2014 | Jun 18, 2014
- Albuquerque, NMNot bad Albuquerque, not bad at all. My host's house doubled as a 'micro-farm', so there were some unusual guests there to greet me upon arrival.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667296/C Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | May 26, 2014
- Florence and friendske up late this morning and I had a train to catch. I also slept in and had to pay the fine for not checking out on time but made it barely. I went into the bar and ordered the Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | May 8, 2014
- Happy Novruz [float=left][/float]The months have flown by and I realize I have neglected updating this blog. But I do have some lovely events and places to catch you up about.
Last month Azerbai Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | May 7, 2014
- Incredible IndiaThe well-chosen slogan from India's tourism authority sums it up in two words: Incredible India!
Delhi: A total assault of the senses from the minute you step out of the airport terminal even at 4AM. If there's one piece of Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | May 1, 2014
- Paragliding in Taiwan, AsiaSo I have been travelling and living around Asia for last just about four years. On they way I managed to pick up a hobby or two. And paragliding was one of them. Here in Taiwan, I've started the art Posted by seabirdlv in Seabird's Traveling | Apr 24, 2014
- New Orleans, LA (NOLA)The day I left Fort Walton Beach to head to New Orleans, there was a weather advisory of possible flooding due to heavy rain along my route. Well... 80% of the drive was free and clear, with the last 20% Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Apr 22, 2014
- How to Stunt Your Creative Travel StyleFor the next week, I have the opportunity to house and pet sit for a family in the New Mexico mountains half way between Taos and Santa Fe. Unfortunately, I failed to get pictures of Kelly, Michael and Luke before Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 3, 2014
- Cuddle a Cub at Paradise SpringsAfter waiting for the relentless rains of yesterday to cease, I was quick to spring from my sleeping bag after glimpsing the blue sky through a crack in our campervan curtain. There was no need to prepare the makeshift Posted by CarlaTracy in Carla Tracy | Mar 21, 2014
- Getting your visa!Going to the embassy to apply for your visa is always very stressful and there are a lot of things you have to remember. Here I have some tips for you how you can be more relaxed while applying for Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- "New York City I'm coming!"The countdown is on. There are only 39 days up until I leave for New York, where I’m gonna stay for three full months.
I’m absolutely excited!
The trip is gonna be the starting shot for this blog about fashion, lifestyle and Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- Serenade of the SeasIt's off to sea again aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas, sailing to Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay. I have a large group of nearly 100 folks on board, and we are all looking forward to Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 22, 2014
- Across America, New York to LAA new adventure.
Unlike my [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/3/|previous trip through Eastern Europe]], I took the easier road this time, opting for a tour with Cosmos. When I traveled through [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/16/|Romania Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- From '13 going '14. . . . .I started living on my own. Food, rent, clothing, miscellaneous, everything - all out of my own pocket.
. . .I decided to start a healthy lifestyle. Diet, jogging, zumba. FUN!.
. . .I learned how to [b]cheris Posted by Rosalie Rabino in Fearless Travel | Feb 4, 2014
- Day 43 So, we gonna take an organizized tour?
We're booked on an organized day tour to visit the penguin colony off the Island of Chiloe, an island about 200 km long and 5 km off the coast of Chile. On this last day of the year, we are Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 14, 2014
- Happy New Year 2014Out of Panama City by 10:15am on New Year's Eve day, across the Bridge of the Americas, lots of ships lining up for the canal transit. We were in Coronado by 11:15am, fast trip. However, the traffic around Coronado was Posted by rhislop in Living the Daily Adventure | Jan 4, 2014
- New Kid in TownBig Head Todd arrived today
and it did not take long
for the ladies to start falling
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Dec 31, 2013
- Apple & FetaNew York City, an intricate maze of glass, concrete and brick sprouting from a narrow land mass that is Manhattan. In perpetual upward motion, the city never looks exactly the same and each visit reveals new buildings scratching at Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | Dec 30, 2013