Blog Entries tagged 'newyork'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'newyork'
- New York City, and the NBA all in one day This morning we woke up reasonably early this morning in order to see the sunrise, as well as make the most of our only full day in the city. We took an Uber at 6:30am to the Stratton island ferry Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 17, 2017
- Hello New York City!! We had to wake up very early this morning, in order to drive the hour to the airport and catch our 7am flight. I didn't sleep very well at all last night. I am sleeping on the couch in Wesley's Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 16, 2017
- MORE POWDERWe woke up today with the news that 7 inches (18cm) of fresh snow had fallen in the last 24 hours. In any other situation this would have been amazing, however, as we are used to so much snow, this Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 12, 2017
- New York trip[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/789703/harlem_river_park_ny.j Posted by Nickmethot in Nicks virtual vacation | Nov 16, 2015
- Border Hopping - part 1Last week we all had the uni Winter Break, also known as reading week (though let's not kid ourselves, not much study got done). Most of the exchange students here took off to some place or another, the top three Posted by maplemoose in Right side, Wrong hemisphere | Mar 3, 2013
- The New York City SessionsThe New York City Sessions
New York has been good to me. I’ve spent this past week exploring the city and surrounding lands. I’ve seen a lot, and have collected a healthy stock of i Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Feb 8, 2013
- new years in new yorkCan you imagine what it feels like to be crammed in the same spot on the same street for 8 hours? It was killer. The first countdown they did was to 'celebrate' that we only Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jan 1, 2013
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011