Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Nine more sleepsSo it's nine more sleeps ............ "until the bags are packed and I'm ready to go". Still a lot to complete though. I'll check back in in a few days to update the preparations. Posted by Lyn Dennis in Kopecks to Koruna | Aug 25, 2015
- Getting Organised!This is where I will be logging our trip, photos and comments for friends and family to see! Who knows how good I'll be at updating it!
So, right now I've booked so many things, approx 13 flights, trains, buses, accommodation Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Jun 6, 2015
- Now I'm Four Five Days from wildin'
We are now five (!) days from heading out on the road. My car got a clean bill of health, there is shopping (we bought all of the sunscreen at Wal Mart, a selfie stick, and lots of snacks), th Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | May 27, 2015
- Packing and flying – booze and pills includedWell I wasn’t going to do a blog cause I’m such a man about town but circumstances have it that I sat in traffic on California 1 due to a car accident 4 cars ahead of me so I used Posted by leroy.turnbull in Rex takes america & Canada | May 24, 2015
- Packing...T-minus 1 day 11 hoursIt's not everyday that you pack for a two month trip to Australia and New Zealand. It is actually kind of hard to conceptualize exactly what you need because the climate down under is the complete opposite of the Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 18, 2015
- "California dreamin..."Another year older and another birthday adventure for the dynamic duo. Two sisters celebrating their birthdays by exercising that wanderlust instilled in us many...many moons ago. After much deliberation on the destination...the choice this year..a Cali Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 9, 2015
- Day 0 - PackingSo.... I’m going to China. Backpacking.
Ok, it might not be the real backpacking thing but looking at me and looking at the fact that I’m a 40 year old bat who has never been away from home longer than 16 Posted by Bakaloko in China | Mar 24, 2015
- Almost ready...We've had our haircuts, the laundry is done and the fridge is empty. Now for the packing......
It'll all go in.....easy.....
Pa Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 20, 2015
- Packing They say that Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents a Piss Poor Performance.
I think I have everything -
Posted by woody1 in The Indian trip | Jan 10, 2015
- The packing puzzleSo for the last few days we have been trying to pack our bags. Here’s a bit about our backpacks; we trawled through reviews and prices on the internet until we eventually managed to find the best value for our Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2014
- Round the World (RTW) Packing List As I work on my Ecuador entry, let me post this instead =P
One of the major questions I had when preparing for two months of travel was "What exactly do I bring and what should I leave behind??" I read Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Aug 31, 2014
- Preparing for the big trip abroadWell, 4 days to go and all the planning and preparation (by MA) is finally coming to an end. The laying out of clothes and electronics has begun, and now MA will spend several days trying to cram it Posted by mombrunton in Europe Trip 2014 | Aug 26, 2014
- As I struggle not to pack the kitchen sink...We have now come to … *drumrollplease* … the packing portion of the travel prep. (*Insert jazz hands here*)
In the interest of preparedness, I researched packing so extensively and for so long I think my friends were thisclose to Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Aug 25, 2014
- Um what to pack !Hi everyone, yesterday I finished my job. It was sad to goodbye to everyone. But the right decision. Today is my first day of holiday. At least I have begun to pack for my trip. That's all Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 14, 2014
- Planning and PackingRori to write some comments here....
Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Aug 4, 2014
- "Read Before You Leave!"So it's nearly 1AM and I am reading through my online orientation course, which I didn't know existed until about five hours ago.
I just packed everything I want to take from my apartment into my carry-on bag. I know Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jun 25, 2014
- The Night BeforeI stood over my bed and lovingly gazed down at the disheveled piece of baggage I would be bringing with me. The small, black, backpackers bag had straps and pockets littering its cushioned sides. It was used, loved, sold and Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Jun 24, 2014
- BaggageThere are no baggage fees for excess stress, right?
I can't believe this week has already arrived. Months of phone calls, transcripts, signatures, budgeting, and deposits have somehow slipped away and now I'm already down to the packing checklist. I ca Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jun 24, 2014
- Packing Tips for Semester at SeaThings I’m really happy I packed
toilet paper and tissues
zip lock baggies
multiple backpacks, bags, and purses
travel mug, tea and cocao
outlet converters (From REI, had a Posted by juliaaugh in My Semester At Sea - Spring 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Before the JourneyWell the time is finally here... to pack! Many people hate the idea of packing for a trip, and I used to be one of them. However, after having a few trips under my belt now, it is starting to Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | May 9, 2014
- Packing for the tripThe worst thing about preparing for a year’s worth of travelling isn’t the injections, or the tedious visa processes, or the endless repetition of listing all the countries you plan to visit when someone asks for the umpteenth time, “So, Posted by JonAndSara in A Long Way For Dumplings | Apr 9, 2014
- THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT TRAVELThere is something about travel. Something about what it does to you even before you take off. Before any trip, you have to consider the destination, the culture, the temperature and in turn determine what you will need to Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 6, 2014
- 2 days to go!Oh blimey how stressful is it trying to pack everything? I have borrowed a 65l Macpac from my daughter and it is a really good rucksack, but I just keep finding new things I want to include.
So the 2" grey Posted by karenspark in South America Tour | Apr 3, 2014
- Pre-tripSo I am heading of on a backpacking adventure in 6 days. I was talking to a friend yesterday who mentioned that I didn't seem like I was all that excited about my pending departure. Specifically, one week out from Posted by hayden.albrey in Backpacking Adventure | Mar 19, 2014
- On the countdownIt's just about time to sit down and seriously consider whether I'm ready for this trip. No packing yet, but that will come together when it needs to - it's all in my head. No currency yet - again, Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Jan 23, 2014