Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Birmingham - Dubai - Nairobi
As we approach Dubai Airport after seven hours or so in the air, the sun rises and we get a brief glimpse of this modern metropolis from the air.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 11, 2016
- Bristol - Birmingham - Dubai
The day has finally arrived! After weeks and months of planning, we are off on the Great African Adventure with our friends Lyn and Chris.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 10, 2016
- packing for one year around the world | Preparations Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | May 21, 2016
- Preparing for a Year of Travelling[float=right][/float]I like to tell myself that I did not need to prepare anything before headi Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 7, 2016
- I'm All Packed!===Jump to: Guide for Future Students [[http://thailand2016.travellerspoint.com/19/]]===
I'm all packed and ready to go. I can't wait to start exploring South East Asia!
Christmas Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Dec 21, 2015
- Getting readyThis day has come around so quickly. This time tomorrow I'll be well on my way to San Francisco. A two hour layover in Honolulu will give me just enough time to go through customs and get to Posted by SFforChristmas in San Francisco for Christmas | Dec 11, 2015
- Pretravel planning: PackinglistSurely your packinglist always depends on your destination, but most subject will apear on both a packinglist for a trip to Alaska and trip to Central Africa, so no matter your destination you should be able to use this packinglist Posted by juliathomsen in Julias worldtravel | Oct 17, 2015
- A List Of Travel TipsA List Of Travel Tips are follow by Numerous individuals spend their vacations traveling either in-nation or abroad and discover it can be a muddled difficulty to recall every one of those little points of interest before leaving home, Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 26, 2015
- 15 Traveling Tips You Must Know15 Traveling Tips You Must Know before Traveling could be energizing or baffling which depends on the travel adventure you've encountered. On the other hand, on the off chance that you are completely arranged for you're traveling, then everything o Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Cruise Travel TipsIs it true that you are anticipating going on a cruise? Well if this is you're first time, you may not be certain what's in store. Having a couple tips to bail you out can be exceptionally useful to you. Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Tips Prior Taking a VacationTips Prior Taking a Vacation, We will never be exhausted of voyaging, and this excitement for finding new places will never reduce. For a large number of hundreds of years, man has been investigating the world and it appears a Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Top 5 Arts of PackingThe Top 5 Arts of Packing is really simple for example packing a couple of days ahead of time will spare you a great deal of inconvenience amid your voyage. Furthermore, along these lines, you'll have a couple of days Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 1, 2015
- Nine more sleepsSo it's nine more sleeps ............ "until the bags are packed and I'm ready to go". Still a lot to complete though. I'll check back in in a few days to update the preparations. Posted by Lyn Dennis in Kopecks to Koruna | Aug 25, 2015
- Getting Organised!This is where I will be logging our trip, photos and comments for friends and family to see! Who knows how good I'll be at updating it!
So, right now I've booked so many things, approx 13 flights, trains, buses, accommodation Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Jun 6, 2015
- Now I'm Four Five Days from wildin'
We are now five (!) days from heading out on the road. My car got a clean bill of health, there is shopping (we bought all of the sunscreen at Wal Mart, a selfie stick, and lots of snacks), th Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | May 27, 2015
- Packing and flying – booze and pills includedWell I wasn’t going to do a blog cause I’m such a man about town but circumstances have it that I sat in traffic on California 1 due to a car accident 4 cars ahead of me so I used Posted by leroy.turnbull in Rex takes america & Canada | May 24, 2015
- Packing...T-minus 1 day 11 hoursIt's not everyday that you pack for a two month trip to Australia and New Zealand. It is actually kind of hard to conceptualize exactly what you need because the climate down under is the complete opposite of the Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 18, 2015
- "California dreamin..."Another year older and another birthday adventure for the dynamic duo. Two sisters celebrating their birthdays by exercising that wanderlust instilled in us many...many moons ago. After much deliberation on the destination...the choice this year..a Cali Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 9, 2015
- Day 0 - PackingSo.... I’m going to China. Backpacking.
Ok, it might not be the real backpacking thing but looking at me and looking at the fact that I’m a 40 year old bat who has never been away from home longer than 16 Posted by Bakaloko in China | Mar 24, 2015
- Almost ready...We've had our haircuts, the laundry is done and the fridge is empty. Now for the packing......
It'll all go in.....easy.....
Pa Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 20, 2015
- Packing They say that Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents a Piss Poor Performance.
I think I have everything -
Posted by woody1 in The Indian trip | Jan 10, 2015
- The packing puzzleSo for the last few days we have been trying to pack our bags. Here’s a bit about our backpacks; we trawled through reviews and prices on the internet until we eventually managed to find the best value for our Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2014
- Round the World (RTW) Packing List As I work on my Ecuador entry, let me post this instead =P
One of the major questions I had when preparing for two months of travel was "What exactly do I bring and what should I leave behind??" I read Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Aug 31, 2014
- Preparing for the big trip abroadWell, 4 days to go and all the planning and preparation (by MA) is finally coming to an end. The laying out of clothes and electronics has begun, and now MA will spend several days trying to cram it Posted by mombrunton in Europe Trip 2014 | Aug 26, 2014
- As I struggle not to pack the kitchen sink...We have now come to … *drumrollplease* … the packing portion of the travel prep. (*Insert jazz hands here*)
In the interest of preparedness, I researched packing so extensively and for so long I think my friends were thisclose to Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Aug 25, 2014