Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Packing for the tripThe worst thing about preparing for a year’s worth of travelling isn’t the injections, or the tedious visa processes, or the endless repetition of listing all the countries you plan to visit when someone asks for the umpteenth time, “So, Posted by JonAndSara in A Long Way For Dumplings | Apr 9, 2014
- THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT TRAVELThere is something about travel. Something about what it does to you even before you take off. Before any trip, you have to consider the destination, the culture, the temperature and in turn determine what you will need to Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 6, 2014
- 2 days to go!Oh blimey how stressful is it trying to pack everything? I have borrowed a 65l Macpac from my daughter and it is a really good rucksack, but I just keep finding new things I want to include.
So the 2" grey Posted by karenspark in South America Tour | Apr 3, 2014
- Pre-tripSo I am heading of on a backpacking adventure in 6 days. I was talking to a friend yesterday who mentioned that I didn't seem like I was all that excited about my pending departure. Specifically, one week out from Posted by hayden.albrey in Backpacking Adventure | Mar 19, 2014
- On the countdownIt's just about time to sit down and seriously consider whether I'm ready for this trip. No packing yet, but that will come together when it needs to - it's all in my head. No currency yet - again, Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Jan 23, 2014
- Nov 20th ~ Day #137We’ve now just purchased about $80-$100 worth of Virginia peanuts to soften the hearts of all our northern friends when we arrive at their doorsteps ;), gotten a “required manicure”, an inexpensive pair of black boots for the predicted icey Posted by nancy.ambler in Nance and Trace's Great Adventure | Dec 9, 2013
- And we're off...After months of planning, Jess and I are finally off on our extended honeymoon. We will be travelling the East Coast of Australia, hitting all the hot spots from Cairns (Queensland) in the North to Melbourne and the Great Posted by thefineline in the fine line | Dec 6, 2013
- Who am I, who's this 'Rich' guy? Why are we going anywhere?'I' is a 24-year-old Londoner with some creative aspirations and a liking for wolves. Beyond that it's difficult to know what to say. It's common to describe yourself in relation to your job, but I'm currently unemployed, and one Posted by wanderingwolf in Off the Leash | Oct 12, 2013
- It's going to be OK MomAfter a long battle with deciding whether I would blog or not this adventure- I have decided that dedicating the time to document what I get up to is not only worth it for me to reflect on my time Posted by ellie nicole in Olhos Azuis no Brasil | Oct 31, 2013
- 6 Months = 6 Pairs=
The question is how many pairs is enough? The dark colors should help.
Just be glad you aren't my fiancé. :-) Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Sep 30, 2013
- One more sleepGetting excited now ... our cases are almost all packed - just waiting for all the chargers - hoping they don't take us over our kg limit per case!
The cats are settled into their holiday resort and our taxi is Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 12, 2013
- All our bags are packed ...If you're anything like me, you'll be singing that song by now ... We're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again...
But just kidding, although we did test out our cases on the weekend - and Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Aug 19, 2013
- A Look Into My SuitcaseI'm writing this on a plane from Vienna to Moscow Domodedovo, having left Austria on the hottest day in history. (Or the hottest August day in history, or something. Apparently, the poor people in Carinthia had to deal with 39.9•C Posted by feeverte in Second Star to the Right | Aug 3, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: PackingFrom the moment I first learned of the destination for my graduation trip, I began doing what I do best: planning! Sadly, Clay demanded that he be the one in charge of planning the trip because it was a Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Aug 1, 2013
- Good newsGood news… My paperwork for my visa finally arrived today :-) I’ve completed the application online and booked an appointment at the visa centre in London for this Friday. I’ve even booked my train ticket – I am so organised! Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 16, 2013
- Taking the Stress out of RyanairDear Reader,
Ryanair has just been voted WORST AIRLINE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE by 2,500 Good Housekeepingreaders. This should come as no surprise to anyone who has used their services, and I use that word loosely!
As I Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 1, 2013
- How to Pack for Ryanair So Rose and I are off to Puglia, Southern Italy for five nights and it's our old 'friend' Ryanair who gets our business...again.
We are hand-luggage only travellers when we visit Europe so here are my well-tried and tested tips.
First Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 1, 2013
- Planning - all the ins and outs!Hi all, so it's now just over a week until I leave, hahaha I'm not counting down the days or anything (10 to be exact) and i thought I would take the time and outline exactly what I have booked Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 15, 2013
- In the beginning...So it's the morning before my departure and I am almost close to call off the trip because of sights like this:
Why is packing always the hardest part?
Why is it that I always e Posted by Overpacked in USA 2013 | May 10, 2013
- Preparing for the TripBeen booking flights and train rides. Buying tickets to rock festivals and to X Games Barcelona.
Today I bought a bunch of cool new camera gear from Samy's Camera (Lowepro backpack and Gorillapod). I also bought batteries, a bike lock, some Posted by will.vasquez9 in Exploring Spain Spring 2013 | Apr 23, 2013
- Preparing to LeaveIn a few hours I will be leaving for a 5 week volunteer assignment in Malawi, Africa through a [[http://www.uniterra.ca/become-an-international-volunteer/leave-for-change/|program supported by my firm]]. The program is organized by [[http://wusc.ca/|World Posted by Analyst in Analyst in Malawi | Mar 2, 2013
- Advice! I'll be travelling across America soon and need helpOkay, so my friend and I are going to be traveling across America for our senior trip. Yes, we know it can be very dangerous, but we're mature about the situation at hand and ready to explore. [b]We're going to Posted by Pandorasbaux in Travelling Across America Advice? | Feb 6, 2013
- The Final CountdownSo after all these months, our trip is upon us! I'm swinging between extreme excitement and extreme panic, but the English weather is certainly helping push me out of the door. According to the BBC, the temperature in Cape Town Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Jan 22, 2013
- 25 days till take offWhere has the year gone?? I thought we had so much time to prepare for this trip, and now typically there isn't enough! 25 days to go and our list is endless;
1. Buy Backpacks
2. Get malaria tablets
3. Buy clothes
4. Posted by AlixandLiam in Getting Cultured | Dec 21, 2012
- Preparing SucksTis the night before our adventure, and all through my house...
We're frantically packing and running about...
The weight of our luggage, being carefully measured...
Wondering if all is prepared, for our great adventure!
...Its far too late f Posted by Dwayne Ashley in South African Adventure | Nov 8, 2012