Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Ramping up for DepartureWe will have retired by the end of December. We had thought for the longest time we would retire to Hawaii, straightaway. About three years ago we considered living in Paris, France before settling in Hawaii. That plan morphed Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Dec 12, 2010
- Packing (lightly)[b]There has been plenty written about the art of packing lightly as a backpacker. Whether for a weekend trip or a sojourn lasting several months, everyone has their tried and tested methods. Here’s some of the Art I have created Posted by Al Jam in Insert Life Here | Dec 8, 2010
- RestlessChecking on weather to see how to pack for next short trip coming up... Posted by 4kitten in adventures | Nov 9, 2010
- 50 days....Oh it's so close!50 days until I leave! Wow not too much longer. I haven't even begun to think of what I need to pack for clothes! I am at a loss, I've never been in this kind of climate so I'm super Posted by byrd89 in Sweden | Oct 26, 2010
- Saying GoodbyeThis has been a week of good bye lunches and dinners with friends and family. Last week I bought a webcam and am so excited about being able to talk to others “face to face” on Skype. I’ll Posted by Jan Foster in Miz Jan's Travelog | Sep 24, 2010
- Moving Preparations9/20/10. I call this moving because I will not be returning to CeCe’s house when I come back. I thought that because most of my possessions were in storage, sorting thru my take and leave items would be Posted by Jan Foster in Miz Jan's Travelog | Sep 23, 2010
- Not long to go nowThe first entry on our travel blog and we're in London doing all the last minute stuff in preparation for when we fly to LA on Saturday (18th Sept).
This is where we are going to upload details of our road Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's USA Road Trip | Sep 14, 2010
- The Last DaySo, it's the last day - we are leaving 2morrow morning. A little bit sad. Morning we rollerbladed. It was low dark sky, almost purple and it looked like rain is near. Last week was rainy and cool and water Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Sep 4, 2010
- This life is a party - i aint ever growing up..nervous. excited. anxious. happy. eager. sad. worried. and just going that slighttttly bit crazy.
the wait is KILLING me.
It's only two more sleeps to go.. well really it'll only be one because tonight it's party time, as it's one last reason Posted by annscarr in ANN'S KENYA BLOG | Aug 31, 2010
- T-2This is where the blog of our travels will appear. We're not too sure how often it will be updated but we'll try to do it as often as possible so long as we have an internet connection and Posted by steve1000 in Sniamh | Aug 27, 2010
- Getting Ready
We have our tickets, passports with visa, made arrangements for a pet sitter and planned what we will take. All that is left is to actually pack and do all the stuff that has to happen at Posted by jckrier in China Bound | Aug 25, 2010
- The big countdown Posted by Eveness in Roaming Free | Aug 21, 2010
- The Hardest PartWell, that was it; our epic journey was over, all of the highs, lows, planning, excitement and disappointments. It had lasted three years and had been the hardest three years of our lives. It had started in a nasty bar Posted by asprey in Uk to Oz 2008 | Aug 15, 2010
- Packing - and re - packing - again. Hubby is going stir crazy. All I can talk about is Ireland, ad infinitum. All the reservations have been confirmed. The packing list has been revised, checked and refined. The websites on solo travelling has been exhaustively Posted by pietaza in Irish Adventure | Aug 14, 2010
- Kit and caboodleSo you've probably seen a pic of my laden bike. Quite a few people en route have commented how lightly I'm travelling considering I'm away for a month, so if you're interested, here's what I've got with me.
[b]The blue pannier Posted by bhambidge in Britain, Berlin and Bydgoszcz - by Bike | Aug 10, 2010
- Oh, so your'e going to Ireland? Yes, dearies, alone. Flying all the way from dear old Bloemfontein to Dublin, hiring a car and driving all around Ireland on me own. The flight ticket , the car booking as well as the first few nights Posted by pietaza in Irish Adventure | Aug 4, 2010
- A note on packingAfter lugging around all of my stuff (and Kristine’s duffel bag) all day today, it makes me stop to get critical about each thing I have packed. I thought I had done well with a small backpack and small Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Aug 1, 2010
- The Last Supper......Heeellllooooo! Yay - if you are reading this, I have followers and my good intentions are paying off! So this is going to be a running commentary on the The Big Trip (hereafter 'TBT'!). Theoretically.... Not always so hot on Posted by laurajhous in Leaving On A Jet Plane..... | Aug 1, 2010
- Packing for the tripWe have a lot of work to do today to prepare for Alaska. Only 4 days till departure and I must decide what to bring and what to leave behind. Overpacking is not an option this time.
Hiked Hulda Crooks with Posted by Chickaloon in Alaska 2010 | Jul 31, 2010
- The BIG packWith just 12 days to go, I am almost ready for my trip, so excited!
Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Jul 25, 2010
- Pre DepartureIt is only a month away from leaving for our trip exploring the world! We will be stopping in Iceland, Stockholm, Santorini, and then staying in Nicosia Cyprus for classes at the University of Nicosia. I am starting to Posted by and01211 in Study Abroad Cyprus 2010 | Jul 18, 2010
- 2 more sleeps - aaargh!Well.... the title says it all really!
I really can't believe how quickly its come round but we'll soon be heading on our adventure! Am very panicky about the flight now but have recently been informed there'll be free alcohol on Posted by lisandsar in Lisa and Sarah's Thaidventure | Jul 12, 2010
- Preparations are under way for a year away from home
So far, I have set my cell phone plan to stop at the end of July; filled out a passport renewal application; started packing/selling things/donating stuff; and given notice at work.
P Posted by STimewell in A Year as an Australian | Jul 4, 2010
- Welcome! So this is a blog to keep people (basically anyone interested) updated about what happens while I'm in China. I'm leaving June 30th for the Pre-Departure Orientation in New York, and departing on July 2nd. :D I'm hoping that this Posted by jennhuynh in 我的夏天在中国 | Jun 28, 2010
- The challenge of packingThis has been one heck of a busy weekend!!! First order of business was for Paul and I to finish marking our exams and then entering final marks and comments. With the help of copious amounts of M&Ms Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jun 27, 2010