Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Hello Bangkok!This morning, at the ungodly hour of 5.06 am we landed in Bangkok. But before I tell you how we struggled with jetlag, sweltering heat and amazing sites, our packing list. Between the two of us we carry around 30 Posted by DanaGege in Orientales | Apr 15, 2011
- Getting Excited!
Three weeks and 5 days until we fly out for our big trip, and it is all starting to get very real! I am starting to get a bit nervous - all the planning has been my domain so hopefully Posted by katenmicka in Kate and Micka's European Adventure | Mar 7, 2011
- Dispatch from Hastings, Part IIThe Hastings cemetery sprawls over the northwest part of the town, just down the street from my hostel, but somehow it took me almost a month to explore it. The old section has a number of graves from the Posted by axcordion in Adventure Street! | Mar 6, 2011
- Farewell! Auf wiedersehen! Adios!Well, my friends. James's 7 weeks in Vancouver will soon come to an end. Booooooooo!!
Once again, I'm flying back to London with him!! For 6 weeks! Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
This time, we are lucky enough not only to Posted by janicem in Edelweiss, baby!! | Feb 26, 2011
- Pretty much the only fun thing about moving==Before==:
[video provider=fliqz videoid=a43e7892b70746c78d9a7bcd Posted by Marbert18 in Migration | Feb 24, 2011
- Getting Ready for VietnamWow! Finally, the four of us are going to Vietnam! We’re getting so excited about going on the 14-day tucantravel Vietnam Adventure tour in May! Before that we will be going on a 3-day motorcycle tour of the Ho Chi Posted by tvtvietnam in Vietnam Adventures | Feb 15, 2011
- What to Pack?: #2Feb.15, 2011
I thought we had the packing down when we left Hawaii, 'course I thought that before we arrived in Hawaii, when we arrived with backpacks and cardboard boxes. After viewing our contents, we cut down on the extraneous items: Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Feb 15, 2011
So I'm off to China again next week; this time to attend the spectacular Harbin Ice and Snow Festival and to enjoy the festivities of Chinese New Year in Hong Kong. Plus a little bit in bet Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Jan 20, 2011
- Planes, Trains and AutomobilesWell, it has finally begun, we have packed up and left. Not such an easy multi-tasking chore. We were packing up for a move to Hawaii that will conclude November 2011. And we were packing for our 11 month adventure. Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Jan 2, 2011
- Backpack : The most essential item for any travelerHello! So I just ordered and received my Gregory Deva 60 Backpack. I have yet to take it out for a road test, so here are my first impressions. When I do take it out, I'll write about how it Posted by chtp in Chloe's Grand European Adventures | Jan 1, 2011
- Next Up...Greetings!
I'm heading back to the sunny beaches and [overpriced] beer pints of Sydney, Australia, and as I did the first time around, I'm going to chronicle my adventures in another Travellerspoint blog. Hooray for you, my lovely blog follower! Hopefu Posted by Alykat in Shrimp on the Barbie | Dec 26, 2010
- Ramping up for DepartureWe will have retired by the end of December. We had thought for the longest time we would retire to Hawaii, straightaway. About three years ago we considered living in Paris, France before settling in Hawaii. That plan morphed Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Dec 12, 2010
- Packing (lightly)[b]There has been plenty written about the art of packing lightly as a backpacker. Whether for a weekend trip or a sojourn lasting several months, everyone has their tried and tested methods. Here’s some of the Art I have created Posted by Al Jam in Insert Life Here | Dec 8, 2010
- RestlessChecking on weather to see how to pack for next short trip coming up... Posted by 4kitten in adventures | Nov 9, 2010
- 50 days....Oh it's so close!50 days until I leave! Wow not too much longer. I haven't even begun to think of what I need to pack for clothes! I am at a loss, I've never been in this kind of climate so I'm super Posted by byrd89 in Sweden | Oct 26, 2010
- Saying GoodbyeThis has been a week of good bye lunches and dinners with friends and family. Last week I bought a webcam and am so excited about being able to talk to others “face to face” on Skype. I’ll Posted by Jan Foster in Miz Jan's Travelog | Sep 24, 2010
- Moving Preparations9/20/10. I call this moving because I will not be returning to CeCe’s house when I come back. I thought that because most of my possessions were in storage, sorting thru my take and leave items would be Posted by Jan Foster in Miz Jan's Travelog | Sep 23, 2010
- Not long to go nowThe first entry on our travel blog and we're in London doing all the last minute stuff in preparation for when we fly to LA on Saturday (18th Sept).
This is where we are going to upload details of our road Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's USA Road Trip | Sep 14, 2010
- The Last DaySo, it's the last day - we are leaving 2morrow morning. A little bit sad. Morning we rollerbladed. It was low dark sky, almost purple and it looked like rain is near. Last week was rainy and cool and water Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Sep 4, 2010
- This life is a party - i aint ever growing up..nervous. excited. anxious. happy. eager. sad. worried. and just going that slighttttly bit crazy.
the wait is KILLING me.
It's only two more sleeps to go.. well really it'll only be one because tonight it's party time, as it's one last reason Posted by annscarr in ANN'S KENYA BLOG | Aug 31, 2010
- T-2This is where the blog of our travels will appear. We're not too sure how often it will be updated but we'll try to do it as often as possible so long as we have an internet connection and Posted by steve1000 in Sniamh | Aug 27, 2010
- Getting Ready
We have our tickets, passports with visa, made arrangements for a pet sitter and planned what we will take. All that is left is to actually pack and do all the stuff that has to happen at Posted by jckrier in China Bound | Aug 25, 2010
- The big countdown Posted by Eveness in Roaming Free | Aug 21, 2010
- The Hardest PartWell, that was it; our epic journey was over, all of the highs, lows, planning, excitement and disappointments. It had lasted three years and had been the hardest three years of our lives. It had started in a nasty bar Posted by asprey in Uk to Oz 2008 | Aug 15, 2010
- Packing - and re - packing - again. Hubby is going stir crazy. All I can talk about is Ireland, ad infinitum. All the reservations have been confirmed. The packing list has been revised, checked and refined. The websites on solo travelling has been exhaustively Posted by pietaza in Irish Adventure | Aug 14, 2010