Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- They're Off, On the 7th Annual Grandkids TripOur plan was to leave early arriving in Yellowstone late at night, alas that was not to be. Since I was not in bed Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 27, 2011
- Last Minute ChaosIt seems like so many trips have mini disasters just as we are trying to leave: kids have emergency issues; appliances break down like the fridge and freezer last year. And so this year is no different.
I had a ton Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 25, 2011
- Packing 101First off i must confess my choice of background for this blog is in hopes that i will appear to be an experienced traveler, conquering treacherous mountains and finding hidden caves with in the Pyrenees mountain. When in fact the Posted by Emily_Lawrence in The beginning of total Independence | May 11, 2011
- pack it up. pack it in. let me begin.i've got my meds baggy. and my toiletries baggy. a baggy for some snacks. my camera and other important devices. and then there's one for all the important docs, etc etc...maybe all the plastic isn't so necessary, but it's nice Posted by shlee in I've Got on my Traveling Pants... | May 2, 2011
- We're OffAfter planning for the past 11 months, researching concerts, hotels and so on, we are finally on our way to Europe.
I was really so proud of myself yesterday; I had cleaned up the h Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 2, 2011
- Almost ready to go...We are almost completely packed and ready to go. The shuttle van called to confirm our pick up at 3:05 a.m. I am working on a few last details (while watching a rerun of Star Trek (Season 1, Episode 20 Posted by MeijiBlack in MeijiBlack's Egypt | May 1, 2011
- Hmmm... what clothes to take...Of course, the answer to that question is always "yes" but... that requires money.
I checked the weather forecast for the next week and it's going to be 99 degrees (F) on Sunday. I know we aren't leaving for another two Posted by MeijiBlack in MeijiBlack's Egypt | Apr 10, 2011
- Kung fu ManuelWe had to leave Fabio's after staying there for 4 days.
I never knew we would have so much fun staying with the 4 guys, the amount of beer they drank over the 4 days was more than the amount of Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Apr 17, 2011
- Hello Bangkok!This morning, at the ungodly hour of 5.06 am we landed in Bangkok. But before I tell you how we struggled with jetlag, sweltering heat and amazing sites, our packing list. Between the two of us we carry around 30 Posted by DanaGege in Orientales | Apr 15, 2011
- Getting Excited!
Three weeks and 5 days until we fly out for our big trip, and it is all starting to get very real! I am starting to get a bit nervous - all the planning has been my domain so hopefully Posted by katenmicka in Kate and Micka's European Adventure | Mar 7, 2011
- Dispatch from Hastings, Part IIThe Hastings cemetery sprawls over the northwest part of the town, just down the street from my hostel, but somehow it took me almost a month to explore it. The old section has a number of graves from the Posted by axcordion in Adventure Street! | Mar 6, 2011
- Farewell! Auf wiedersehen! Adios!Well, my friends. James's 7 weeks in Vancouver will soon come to an end. Booooooooo!!
Once again, I'm flying back to London with him!! For 6 weeks! Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
This time, we are lucky enough not only to Posted by janicem in Edelweiss, baby!! | Feb 26, 2011
- Pretty much the only fun thing about moving==Before==:
[video provider=fliqz videoid=a43e7892b70746c78d9a7bcd Posted by Marbert18 in Migration | Feb 24, 2011
- Getting Ready for VietnamWow! Finally, the four of us are going to Vietnam! We’re getting so excited about going on the 14-day tucantravel Vietnam Adventure tour in May! Before that we will be going on a 3-day motorcycle tour of the Ho Chi Posted by tvtvietnam in Vietnam Adventures | Feb 15, 2011
- What to Pack?: #2Feb.15, 2011
I thought we had the packing down when we left Hawaii, 'course I thought that before we arrived in Hawaii, when we arrived with backpacks and cardboard boxes. After viewing our contents, we cut down on the extraneous items: Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Feb 15, 2011
So I'm off to China again next week; this time to attend the spectacular Harbin Ice and Snow Festival and to enjoy the festivities of Chinese New Year in Hong Kong. Plus a little bit in bet Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Jan 20, 2011
- Planes, Trains and AutomobilesWell, it has finally begun, we have packed up and left. Not such an easy multi-tasking chore. We were packing up for a move to Hawaii that will conclude November 2011. And we were packing for our 11 month adventure. Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Jan 2, 2011
- Backpack : The most essential item for any travelerHello! So I just ordered and received my Gregory Deva 60 Backpack. I have yet to take it out for a road test, so here are my first impressions. When I do take it out, I'll write about how it Posted by chtp in Chloe's Grand European Adventures | Jan 1, 2011
- Next Up...Greetings!
I'm heading back to the sunny beaches and [overpriced] beer pints of Sydney, Australia, and as I did the first time around, I'm going to chronicle my adventures in another Travellerspoint blog. Hooray for you, my lovely blog follower! Hopefu Posted by Alykat in Shrimp on the Barbie | Dec 26, 2010
- Ramping up for DepartureWe will have retired by the end of December. We had thought for the longest time we would retire to Hawaii, straightaway. About three years ago we considered living in Paris, France before settling in Hawaii. That plan morphed Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Dec 12, 2010
- Packing (lightly)[b]There has been plenty written about the art of packing lightly as a backpacker. Whether for a weekend trip or a sojourn lasting several months, everyone has their tried and tested methods. Here’s some of the Art I have created Posted by Al Jam in Insert Life Here | Dec 8, 2010
- RestlessChecking on weather to see how to pack for next short trip coming up... Posted by 4kitten in adventures | Nov 9, 2010
- 50 days....Oh it's so close!50 days until I leave! Wow not too much longer. I haven't even begun to think of what I need to pack for clothes! I am at a loss, I've never been in this kind of climate so I'm super Posted by byrd89 in Sweden | Oct 26, 2010
- Saying GoodbyeThis has been a week of good bye lunches and dinners with friends and family. Last week I bought a webcam and am so excited about being able to talk to others “face to face” on Skype. I’ll Posted by Jan Foster in Miz Jan's Travelog | Sep 24, 2010
- Moving Preparations9/20/10. I call this moving because I will not be returning to CeCe’s house when I come back. I thought that because most of my possessions were in storage, sorting thru my take and leave items would be Posted by Jan Foster in Miz Jan's Travelog | Sep 23, 2010