Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- The Last DaySo, it's the last day - we are leaving 2morrow morning. A little bit sad. Morning we rollerbladed. It was low dark sky, almost purple and it looked like rain is near. Last week was rainy and cool and water Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Sep 4, 2010
- This life is a party - i aint ever growing up..nervous. excited. anxious. happy. eager. sad. worried. and just going that slighttttly bit crazy.
the wait is KILLING me.
It's only two more sleeps to go.. well really it'll only be one because tonight it's party time, as it's one last reason Posted by annscarr in ANN'S KENYA BLOG | Aug 31, 2010
- T-2This is where the blog of our travels will appear. We're not too sure how often it will be updated but we'll try to do it as often as possible so long as we have an internet connection and Posted by steve1000 in Sniamh | Aug 27, 2010
- Getting Ready
We have our tickets, passports with visa, made arrangements for a pet sitter and planned what we will take. All that is left is to actually pack and do all the stuff that has to happen at Posted by jckrier in China Bound | Aug 25, 2010
- The big countdown Posted by Eveness in Roaming Free | Aug 21, 2010
- The Hardest PartWell, that was it; our epic journey was over, all of the highs, lows, planning, excitement and disappointments. It had lasted three years and had been the hardest three years of our lives. It had started in a nasty bar Posted by asprey in Uk to Oz 2008 | Aug 15, 2010
- Packing - and re - packing - again. Hubby is going stir crazy. All I can talk about is Ireland, ad infinitum. All the reservations have been confirmed. The packing list has been revised, checked and refined. The websites on solo travelling has been exhaustively Posted by pietaza in Irish Adventure | Aug 14, 2010
- Kit and caboodleSo you've probably seen a pic of my laden bike. Quite a few people en route have commented how lightly I'm travelling considering I'm away for a month, so if you're interested, here's what I've got with me.
[b]The blue pannier Posted by bhambidge in Britain, Berlin and Bydgoszcz - by Bike | Aug 10, 2010
- Oh, so your'e going to Ireland? Yes, dearies, alone. Flying all the way from dear old Bloemfontein to Dublin, hiring a car and driving all around Ireland on me own. The flight ticket , the car booking as well as the first few nights Posted by pietaza in Irish Adventure | Aug 4, 2010
- A note on packingAfter lugging around all of my stuff (and Kristine’s duffel bag) all day today, it makes me stop to get critical about each thing I have packed. I thought I had done well with a small backpack and small Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Aug 1, 2010
- The Last Supper......Heeellllooooo! Yay - if you are reading this, I have followers and my good intentions are paying off! So this is going to be a running commentary on the The Big Trip (hereafter 'TBT'!). Theoretically.... Not always so hot on Posted by laurajhous in Leaving On A Jet Plane..... | Aug 1, 2010
- Packing for the tripWe have a lot of work to do today to prepare for Alaska. Only 4 days till departure and I must decide what to bring and what to leave behind. Overpacking is not an option this time.
Hiked Hulda Crooks with Posted by Chickaloon in Alaska 2010 | Jul 31, 2010
- The BIG packWith just 12 days to go, I am almost ready for my trip, so excited!
Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Jul 25, 2010
- Pre DepartureIt is only a month away from leaving for our trip exploring the world! We will be stopping in Iceland, Stockholm, Santorini, and then staying in Nicosia Cyprus for classes at the University of Nicosia. I am starting to Posted by and01211 in Study Abroad Cyprus 2010 | Jul 18, 2010
- 2 more sleeps - aaargh!Well.... the title says it all really!
I really can't believe how quickly its come round but we'll soon be heading on our adventure! Am very panicky about the flight now but have recently been informed there'll be free alcohol on Posted by lisandsar in Lisa and Sarah's Thaidventure | Jul 12, 2010
- Preparations are under way for a year away from home
So far, I have set my cell phone plan to stop at the end of July; filled out a passport renewal application; started packing/selling things/donating stuff; and given notice at work.
P Posted by STimewell in A Year as an Australian | Jul 4, 2010
- Welcome! So this is a blog to keep people (basically anyone interested) updated about what happens while I'm in China. I'm leaving June 30th for the Pre-Departure Orientation in New York, and departing on July 2nd. :D I'm hoping that this Posted by jennhuynh in 我的夏天在中国 | Jun 28, 2010
- The challenge of packingThis has been one heck of a busy weekend!!! First order of business was for Paul and I to finish marking our exams and then entering final marks and comments. With the help of copious amounts of M&Ms Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jun 27, 2010
- Holiday Inn Express, San CarlosAfter much evaluation, consideration, and sacrifice, I've packed everything I'll be taking to China into one suitcase and one violin case. The list:
A week's worth of clothes, including eight T-shirts, seven button-ups, two pairs of pants*, and four ti Posted by Tony China in Tony's Misadventures in the Orient! | Jun 25, 2010
- A Test-RunWelp, here goes nothing!
Don't get too excited to settle in and read anything - I'm writing this from a gas plant field in the middle of nowhere so there's nothing much to report yet! You should also be happy Posted by cayook in Hopefully Not a 'Blah'....g :) | Jun 22, 2010
- Getting ReadyWell, here it is.
After several weeks of pondering, I've finally managed to come up with a (not particularly witty) name for my blog. Hopefully this will be where I keep the few interested people up to speed on my Posted by Davelanky in Dave's Dispatches | May 20, 2010
- Prep & Planning It's all very exciting, neither of us can believe we're off so soon. We've pretty much done all our planning, it's actually executing the stuff we've planned that is causing problems - mostly because we're both a little incompetent, Posted by fredginger in Fred & Ginger's Map of The World | May 15, 2010
- Trip PrepGood Evening! As I prep for my trip of a lifetime... finding a good site to log my travels was a must! I hope this site is easy to navigate, read and POST!
June 12-21 - Germany, Switzer Posted by Jae351 in JulieInEurope | May 11, 2010
- PackingSo it's 8:50am. I decided to wake up extra early because I figured I needed more time because I haven't actually started packing yet. But I've been up for an hour now and my suitcase remains empty. Correction, it's Posted by travelemma in Travel: Emma | May 5, 2010
- TRAVEL ACCESSORIESThere are travel accessories which are essential and if you're going to Asia, one of the most important things is a money belt. There are two types - one worn around the neck, the other around the waist. Posted by Araluen in TRAVEL TALES | Apr 30, 2010