Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Work continuedHello you,
Christmas is over, and what a great christmas it was. We managed to spend a great deal of time with both our families, and I must admit it makes me wonder why it is we are doing this big Posted by glostom in Tom & Helen's Big Adventure | Dec 29, 2009
- Pack & GoWhat didn’t fit in went down the bin shutte… My bag 13kg.. Gerard’s 18kg.
Pairs of shoes:
Carry On baggage:
Renee: Carrying a motorcycle he Posted by wheretonow in Asia/Americas - Unexpected & Unplanned | Dec 24, 2009
- One Day To GoAfter a night of all packing/organising and no sleep mum puts onto the train back to Melbourne. For once I was glad the trip was three hours long and disjointedly slept all I could. Still relieved at getting our passports Posted by wheretonow in Asia/Americas - Unexpected & Unplanned | Dec 24, 2009
- 12 More Days til Lift-offHey all!
This is going to be a blog to keep my family and friends updated with my travels through Australia for 5 months! :-) I will be leaving on January 3rd at 10:55pm departing from LAX. My college friend Posted by Himay127 in Adventures in OZ! | Dec 22, 2009
- 23 days left...Kia Ora! It's less than a month until our departure from good old Europe and the arrival in New Zealand.
From midmonth February until midmonth March 2010 us three will be painting New Zealand red.
There is no other country (beside some Posted by spite777 in Kiwi adventure | Jan 21, 2010
- Costa Rica Itinerary - November 15, 2009-----------------------------------------------------------
Costa Rica Itinerary - November 15, 2009
[url=http://webweaver.t Posted by WebWeaver in BlueRoads, taking the back way home | Nov 21, 2009
- My Yet Another Colorado Ski VacationI'm in the process of planning a ski travel to Breckenridge and there are just loads of things that I need to do. But this year I'm going to try something different: Rather than book everything such as lift tickets, Posted by skimania in My Ski Travel Jounal | Nov 20, 2009
- Travelblog LaunchI spent tonight with Cory at the Detroit Opera House seeing "A Little Night Music." Detroit has honestly got to be one of my favorite cities. In just two days I will be in Washington DC for the National Conference Posted by abeck6 in Each Day is a New Experience | Nov 18, 2009
- Packing List – We need a full time porter!!!! It is impossible to say if we are taking the right things, clothes, kit etc as we have never undertaken a trip of this nature before, however, the sheer amount of advice available on all of the blogs is a Posted by carl.sarah in Traveling in the direction of our dreams | Nov 13, 2009
- PreparationFrantically searching for those last minute essentials... Posted by mr roo in South East Hey-Yeah! | Nov 10, 2009
- The Night Before........Well it is Tuesday November 10 and the countdown is almost over......why do I procrastinate on packing....and why do I have to take everything..lol. I have had 3 piles of folded clothes and they don't seem to be diminishing Posted by tburnham68 in Prague Trip November 2009 | Nov 10, 2009
- From a house, to a room, to a backpackThere is something cathartic about cleansing your life and minimising all your belongings down to the bare necessities. That is essentially what we have been doing over the last 3 weeks since I (Sarah) have left work. Since Posted by carl.sarah in Traveling in the direction of our dreams | Nov 10, 2009
- Counting down minutes
So much to do with a little more than a month left! Packing, packing and more packing. It's amazing how much you can accumulate living only in an apartment! I've found things I di Posted by Aboleski in The Endless Summer | Nov 5, 2009
With less than 24hours to go 'till my flight to Paris, I've still lots to do. Errands, last-minute purchases and packing will consume my day and likely into the evening. While I'm excited abou Posted by EveZangel in Wanderlust | Oct 27, 2009
- Giving up 'Independence'...I feel that I've also been on a filtering course whislt david's been away- have spent the day packing once again and trying to filter out more of our rubbish and clutter... have appointed the Logistics Manager, captain shiv, to Posted by africraigs in africraigs | Oct 17, 2009
- Insomniac Blue TedIt's 4am, I can't sleep. I have been asleep, which is encouraging, just doesn't feel like I will go back to sleep with so much going on in my head.
Yes, No, Maybe. Blah, I have no idea.
I'd like to Posted by Blue Teddy in Blue Teddy and the 14 pillows | Oct 15, 2009
- Hasta Luego Boston
I've been excited about this trip for quite some time now, months to be precise but for some reasonI refused to plan any of it until a few days before my departure date. I keep telling myself Posted by nawaf in The Waffle Flight | Oct 11, 2009
- Packing ListI put together this packing list to make sure I didn’t forget anything. It’s a bit of a trial for next year’s 13 month trip to work out what I use and what I don’t so I can add/remove Posted by skyewilson in Where on earth is Skye? | Oct 1, 2009
- Limbo dancingNot to be outdone by David's interesting hands- on experiences in the USA.. life in Edinburgh continues in a strange limbo time of seeing people, nannying, saying lots of goodbyes, having lots of redirected mail to open and sort out, Posted by africraigs in africraigs | Oct 7, 2009
- Groovin' Along the Rails to AscotToday I travelled to Ascot for the day.
Before you ask, yes, the same Ascot as the one with the famous famous racetrack (http://www.ascot.co.uk/index.html), which hosts the Royal Ascot race meeting every year, which in turn gave its name to a Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Oct 1, 2009
- Last week in OxfordHello everyone.
I am just trying out the blog malarky and wanted to write something as I enter my last week as an Oxford resident. I'm very much looking forward to being unemployed for a while, but will miss everyone here. Posted by Abilucy in Abi's grand adventure! | Sep 24, 2009
- A Little R&RYer local Ginger...
Packing and Repacking...How do you pack for a year? I'd almost rather take nothing save the clothes on my back and the book in my bag. and some money.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by H Kingrey in A Ramblin' Redhead | Sep 18, 2009
- Fresh Noise
'"Seen enough. Visions confronted in every weather.
Had enough. Urban tumult, by night and day, forever.
Known enough. Life's still-points.---O tumult and Visions!
Departure for fresh affection and noise!"
Departure (A. Rimbaud)'
Posted by H Kingrey in A Ramblin' Redhead | Sep 15, 2009
- Getting ready to leave...My days in NY are numbered...10 to be exact. Bittersweet feeling. Everyone keeps asking if I am excited..in a word..no. Not yet anyway. There is too much prep to do, Dr & dentist appointments, Posted by jackiekslp in *Following the Sun* | Sep 9, 2009
- Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Well, I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow at 11:50am. I think the packing is under control.
It's hard to believe that three weeks have come and gone so fast--I was waiting so long to actua Posted by janicem in Look Out London! | Sep 4, 2009