Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Counting down minutes
So much to do with a little more than a month left! Packing, packing and more packing. It's amazing how much you can accumulate living only in an apartment! I've found things I di Posted by Aboleski in The Endless Summer | Nov 5, 2009
With less than 24hours to go 'till my flight to Paris, I've still lots to do. Errands, last-minute purchases and packing will consume my day and likely into the evening. While I'm excited abou Posted by EveZangel in Wanderlust | Oct 27, 2009
- Giving up 'Independence'...I feel that I've also been on a filtering course whislt david's been away- have spent the day packing once again and trying to filter out more of our rubbish and clutter... have appointed the Logistics Manager, captain shiv, to Posted by africraigs in africraigs | Oct 17, 2009
- Insomniac Blue TedIt's 4am, I can't sleep. I have been asleep, which is encouraging, just doesn't feel like I will go back to sleep with so much going on in my head.
Yes, No, Maybe. Blah, I have no idea.
I'd like to Posted by Blue Teddy in Blue Teddy and the 14 pillows | Oct 15, 2009
- Hasta Luego Boston
I've been excited about this trip for quite some time now, months to be precise but for some reasonI refused to plan any of it until a few days before my departure date. I keep telling myself Posted by nawaf in The Waffle Flight | Oct 11, 2009
- Packing ListI put together this packing list to make sure I didn’t forget anything. It’s a bit of a trial for next year’s 13 month trip to work out what I use and what I don’t so I can add/remove Posted by skyewilson in Where on earth is Skye? | Oct 1, 2009
- Limbo dancingNot to be outdone by David's interesting hands- on experiences in the USA.. life in Edinburgh continues in a strange limbo time of seeing people, nannying, saying lots of goodbyes, having lots of redirected mail to open and sort out, Posted by africraigs in africraigs | Oct 7, 2009
- Groovin' Along the Rails to AscotToday I travelled to Ascot for the day.
Before you ask, yes, the same Ascot as the one with the famous famous racetrack (http://www.ascot.co.uk/index.html), which hosts the Royal Ascot race meeting every year, which in turn gave its name to a Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Oct 1, 2009
- Last week in OxfordHello everyone.
I am just trying out the blog malarky and wanted to write something as I enter my last week as an Oxford resident. I'm very much looking forward to being unemployed for a while, but will miss everyone here. Posted by Abilucy in Abi's grand adventure! | Sep 24, 2009
- A Little R&RYer local Ginger...
Packing and Repacking...How do you pack for a year? I'd almost rather take nothing save the clothes on my back and the book in my bag. and some money.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by H Kingrey in A Ramblin' Redhead | Sep 18, 2009
- Fresh Noise
'"Seen enough. Visions confronted in every weather.
Had enough. Urban tumult, by night and day, forever.
Known enough. Life's still-points.---O tumult and Visions!
Departure for fresh affection and noise!"
Departure (A. Rimbaud)'
Posted by H Kingrey in A Ramblin' Redhead | Sep 15, 2009
- Getting ready to leave...My days in NY are numbered...10 to be exact. Bittersweet feeling. Everyone keeps asking if I am excited..in a word..no. Not yet anyway. There is too much prep to do, Dr & dentist appointments, Posted by jackiekslp in *Following the Sun* | Sep 9, 2009
- Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Well, I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow at 11:50am. I think the packing is under control.
It's hard to believe that three weeks have come and gone so fast--I was waiting so long to actua Posted by janicem in Look Out London! | Sep 4, 2009
- Preparing for launchWell here is my first entry. I have just finished packing up all my things today. One large hiking backpack filled with clothes and a first aid kit! Also, yesterday I had an unfortunate but necessary encounter with a Posted by wrldjumper in Where in the World is Gretchy | Aug 30, 2009
- I Don't Know Anything About My DormI did some more hunting around and found a website listing the basic services offered in the residence hall (Triolo) that I'll be in. Sadly enough, the information listed looked a bit sketch, not to mention that it hasn't been Posted by ReenaB in Strange News From Another Star | Aug 24, 2009
- ¡Bienvenidos!Friends and Family, neighbors and acquaintances, strangers and creepers, welcome all to the travel blog which will document Matt and Sara's monumental spanish journey! This excellent blog will be the instrument which shall document our many s Posted by staley in No Spain No Gain | Aug 23, 2009
- The Last SupperI had a fabulous last weekend - an aptly named "Farewell Extravaganza" - in the city to culminate my incredible yearlong experience.
On Thursday night, a few of us met up and headed to World Bar in Kings Cross, where I Posted by Alykat in Shrimp on the Barbie | Aug 8, 2009
- getting readySo I am really just getting ready for the first year of many for traveling and learning around the world.
Starting in september I will be attending school in Italy for the arts. Working on drawing. I'll be living in Posted by Cathie12 in cathy's visits and the art to see | Aug 9, 2009
- Out with the Osprey packsThis post is for any of you reading who may be planning a similar trip and wondering what kind of baggage we decided to saddle ourselves with (I know you're out there!). By now you’ve probably read about Mark’s monolithic Posted by The Rymans in Rymans At Large | Aug 5, 2009
- What To Pack Or Not To Pack - That Is The QuestionMY PACKING list has been shot down to size considerably since the decision to travel was made but even with the sawn-off list I still have a residual guilt that I'm packing too much heat.
Originally the adventure was envisioned as Posted by donncha in Where Roads Don't Go | Aug 5, 2009
- Packing Light Takes MightPACK WHAT you need and then take out half - surely the first and best nugget of wisdom that every new traveller hears and ultimately ignores.
I've never met a first-time backpacker who has actually followed this simple travel-as-light-as-possible advice Posted by donncha in Where Roads Don't Go | Aug 5, 2009
- ПодготовкиОстават 9 дни до тръгване и подготовката кипи със страшна сила.
Вече почти всички основни неща сме направили:
- поръчани са самолетните билети - днес направихме превода за Лукла-Катманду и до началото на следващата седмица трябва да ги имаме
- купе Posted by 100kmvChas in Сибирски Пътепис | Jul 22, 2009
- OkayI think it's rather pointless to update on this thing. Maybe I will one day when I have massive amounts of time and patience. I've fallen far too behind. In fact, I'm returning home in two days. Posted by CelLung in The Land of the Dragon | Jul 7, 2009
- Au revoir!Jambo (the only swahili word I know)
Wow, this time tomorrow I will be on a plane heading to Kenya with a group of people whom I have never met!
At least the worst is now over, packing my rucksack was most Posted by rachel.don in Rachel's Kenyan Adventure | Jun 29, 2009
- Pre-packing for Trip to MexicoWell here it is 5 days before we leave. I have piles of things to take to Mexico. We are trying to just do the carryon and no checking of bags for easy on and off the plane Posted by gossenbe in Arroyo's On the Go | Jun 26, 2009