Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- The challenge of packingThis has been one heck of a busy weekend!!! First order of business was for Paul and I to finish marking our exams and then entering final marks and comments. With the help of copious amounts of M&Ms Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jun 27, 2010
- Holiday Inn Express, San CarlosAfter much evaluation, consideration, and sacrifice, I've packed everything I'll be taking to China into one suitcase and one violin case. The list:
A week's worth of clothes, including eight T-shirts, seven button-ups, two pairs of pants*, and four ti Posted by Tony China in Tony's Misadventures in the Orient! | Jun 25, 2010
- A Test-RunWelp, here goes nothing!
Don't get too excited to settle in and read anything - I'm writing this from a gas plant field in the middle of nowhere so there's nothing much to report yet! You should also be happy Posted by cayook in Hopefully Not a 'Blah'....g :) | Jun 22, 2010
- Getting ReadyWell, here it is.
After several weeks of pondering, I've finally managed to come up with a (not particularly witty) name for my blog. Hopefully this will be where I keep the few interested people up to speed on my Posted by Davelanky in Dave's Dispatches | May 20, 2010
- Prep & Planning It's all very exciting, neither of us can believe we're off so soon. We've pretty much done all our planning, it's actually executing the stuff we've planned that is causing problems - mostly because we're both a little incompetent, Posted by fredginger in Fred & Ginger's Map of The World | May 15, 2010
- Trip PrepGood Evening! As I prep for my trip of a lifetime... finding a good site to log my travels was a must! I hope this site is easy to navigate, read and POST!
June 12-21 - Germany, Switzer Posted by Jae351 in JulieInEurope | May 11, 2010
- PackingSo it's 8:50am. I decided to wake up extra early because I figured I needed more time because I haven't actually started packing yet. But I've been up for an hour now and my suitcase remains empty. Correction, it's Posted by travelemma in Travel: Emma | May 5, 2010
- TRAVEL ACCESSORIESThere are travel accessories which are essential and if you're going to Asia, one of the most important things is a money belt. There are two types - one worn around the neck, the other around the waist. Posted by Araluen in TRAVEL TALES | Apr 30, 2010
- Getting ready...So, here I am: 4 days until I leave for Madrid. Almost finished packing... well at least a suitcase is full. The big question: will I end up wearing all the shoes I brought with me? :D
Am I ready Posted by Madalina in Mada in Madrid | Apr 29, 2010
- Packing & Preparing, the countdown is approaching...There is something very satisfying about a well packed box, when everything fits well and contents are solid; I feel I have accomplished something. The spatial, problem solving part of my brain is in high gear with keen sense for Posted by Hilary G in Adventures in NZ! | Apr 20, 2010
- How does this thing work?Just trying to make sure that I know how to use this before I have to pay a pound a minute to be online - I've already screwed it up once. I'll try my best to keep up with this, Posted by flame1985 in Study Abroad | Aug 15, 2006
- Vegas here we comeHey guys nath here,
So we have just finally finished packing and now just have to wait till tomorrow morning to fly away!!
We are pretty EXCITED although im sure it will hit us alot more tomorrow morning when we get closer Posted by nathnsal in Nath and Sal's Overseas Adventures | Apr 5, 2010
- Buxton - still freezing cold daffodills confusedFound a shipping agent -goods left UK last week- agent, ghanaian Sylvester, came to collect late one evening, he has been very helpful.. offered me a cheap rate lodging in Accra,( one of his houses) ..not sure he quite gets Posted by WAKEFIELDS in TOM AND LESLEYS AFRICAN ADVENTURE | Mar 30, 2010
- Starting from Paris..Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog! In the next few weeks I will keep you updated about my travelling in the Middle East.
Having finished my internship in Paris on 7 March, I am now homeless e.g. "on the road" for a Posted by Nadia88 in Nadia on the Road | Mar 17, 2010
- First step completedWith one month to go until I set off through the United States from Arizona all the way up to Nova Scotia, I am beginning to get a little concerned with all that I need to accomplish before I leave. Posted by TrvlScout in Traveler Scout | Mar 16, 2010
- This is the week!Rich starts his new job (well, not new, but new because he will be an "internal" and not a consultant) on April 1. And I am off to Singapore this week. We are both off on our adventures!
Rich is a Posted by Goofy9 in Singapore Sling | Mar 14, 2010
- March 14th planning the trip to Ghana from rainy old BuxtonAll set for trip in may, flights, plan to stay first few days in Accra, then travel to Offinso, hope we can stay in hospital , need to confirm this with Senior Doctor, We have raised money here in Buxton Posted by WAKEFIELDS in TOM AND LESLEYS AFRICAN ADVENTURE | Mar 14, 2010
- Boxing Clever - A Moving ExperienceOK – where were we? It’s been six weeks and we’re only three from leaving. Organising and packing have been incredibly difficult against a backdrop of the hottest summer on record here in Perth; the heat making it almost impossible Posted by OrlandoN in Here There & Everywhere | Mar 12, 2010
- Tomorrow, Its happening. The van is packed, passports photocopied and the open road tomorrow.
We are heading off the the Shenadoahs looking for free camping and large waterfalls. We plan to spend a couple of days traveling the skyline drive and surrounding area, Posted by pleasus in Mexico or Bust | Mar 9, 2010
- Sydney, AustraliaI’ve decided to keep a travel blog for my trip to Australia. Jennifer is on her way there now and I will fly down next week to join her. She is going there on business and I Posted by David.SC in Sydney, Australia | Mar 4, 2010
- Pre-packing, packing, weighing, and packing againWhen I was pre-packing this morning I remembered that right before our honeymoon I took pictures of our open suitcases. Mine was immaculate, all tidy and organized. Howard's... well... can you guess? As a young bride I wondered what this Posted by Hilary G in Adventures in NZ! | Mar 4, 2010
- Cleaning the mouse shit out.
We finally got to work on the van. After the initial drive from Halifax in November, its been sitting in Virginia collection dust.
With a little loving the van was looking new, ready to roll, all the shit cleaned out. Posted by pleasus in Mexico or Bust | Mar 2, 2010
- PreparationI thought it would be much easier to find a travel blog site with mapping, blogging and photo sharing all included! Posted by pluk in Round the globe | Feb 25, 2010
- Travelblog discontinueHi folks,
As it turned out as too time consuming, we are moving our travelblog only to GlobalZoo - Kindly use this link to follow us: http://www.globalzoo.de/Kiwi-Adventure/blog.php. Pleas also be informed that the blog is held in German as well as Posted by spite777 in Kiwi adventure | Feb 24, 2010
- Where we are at...Feb 17, 2010: "We’d very much like to have you join...At this stage have a tentative start date of Mar 15"
Feb 23, 2010: "The earliest start date that we are projecting is after March 22."
So that's where we are at. Posted by Goofy9 in Singapore Sling | Feb 23, 2010