Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Starting from Paris..Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog! In the next few weeks I will keep you updated about my travelling in the Middle East.
Having finished my internship in Paris on 7 March, I am now homeless e.g. "on the road" for a Posted by Nadia88 in Nadia on the Road | Mar 17, 2010
- First step completedWith one month to go until I set off through the United States from Arizona all the way up to Nova Scotia, I am beginning to get a little concerned with all that I need to accomplish before I leave. Posted by TrvlScout in Traveler Scout | Mar 16, 2010
- This is the week!Rich starts his new job (well, not new, but new because he will be an "internal" and not a consultant) on April 1. And I am off to Singapore this week. We are both off on our adventures!
Rich is a Posted by Goofy9 in Singapore Sling | Mar 14, 2010
- March 14th planning the trip to Ghana from rainy old BuxtonAll set for trip in may, flights, plan to stay first few days in Accra, then travel to Offinso, hope we can stay in hospital , need to confirm this with Senior Doctor, We have raised money here in Buxton Posted by WAKEFIELDS in TOM AND LESLEYS AFRICAN ADVENTURE | Mar 14, 2010
- Boxing Clever - A Moving ExperienceOK – where were we? It’s been six weeks and we’re only three from leaving. Organising and packing have been incredibly difficult against a backdrop of the hottest summer on record here in Perth; the heat making it almost impossible Posted by OrlandoN in Here There & Everywhere | Mar 12, 2010
- Tomorrow, Its happening. The van is packed, passports photocopied and the open road tomorrow.
We are heading off the the Shenadoahs looking for free camping and large waterfalls. We plan to spend a couple of days traveling the skyline drive and surrounding area, Posted by pleasus in Mexico or Bust | Mar 9, 2010
- Sydney, AustraliaI’ve decided to keep a travel blog for my trip to Australia. Jennifer is on her way there now and I will fly down next week to join her. She is going there on business and I Posted by David.SC in Sydney, Australia | Mar 4, 2010
- Pre-packing, packing, weighing, and packing againWhen I was pre-packing this morning I remembered that right before our honeymoon I took pictures of our open suitcases. Mine was immaculate, all tidy and organized. Howard's... well... can you guess? As a young bride I wondered what this Posted by Hilary G in Adventures in NZ! | Mar 4, 2010
- Cleaning the mouse shit out.
We finally got to work on the van. After the initial drive from Halifax in November, its been sitting in Virginia collection dust.
With a little loving the van was looking new, ready to roll, all the shit cleaned out. Posted by pleasus in Mexico or Bust | Mar 2, 2010
- PreparationI thought it would be much easier to find a travel blog site with mapping, blogging and photo sharing all included! Posted by pluk in Round the globe | Feb 25, 2010
- Travelblog discontinueHi folks,
As it turned out as too time consuming, we are moving our travelblog only to GlobalZoo - Kindly use this link to follow us: http://www.globalzoo.de/Kiwi-Adventure/blog.php. Pleas also be informed that the blog is held in German as well as Posted by spite777 in Kiwi adventure | Feb 24, 2010
- Where we are at...Feb 17, 2010: "We’d very much like to have you join...At this stage have a tentative start date of Mar 15"
Feb 23, 2010: "The earliest start date that we are projecting is after March 22."
So that's where we are at. Posted by Goofy9 in Singapore Sling | Feb 23, 2010
- Getting Ready...So... preparing to leave the country for 9 weeks in the world of me... TV on? Check. Suitcases UNpacked? Check. Lists prepared? Check. Items crossed off the list? Well.... that's another story. Posted by rubywheels in Around the World in 62 days | Feb 3, 2010
- 2 more weeks...The anticipation to visiting Aotearoa (The Land of the Long White Cloud), as the Maori people call New Zealand, is reaching the zenith. The last entries on the to-do list are dealt with, e.g. reserving a rental car for the Posted by spite777 in Kiwi adventure | Jan 31, 2010
- All my bags are packed ...
Hmmmmm perhaps it's not best to start out one's travels with reference to John Denver's ode to leaving on a jet plane. You know. Given how he ... expired.
Ah well, the picture is pretty. Alt Posted by janicem in J & J Walking in London 2010 | Jan 26, 2010
- T Minus 24 Hours!Wow, so in only 24 hours time, I will be sitting on a plane listening to Air Kenya flight attendants giving me the security low down on the 8hr flight. I've completely packed my bag it weighs just under 20kg Posted by flynck in Kenya blog | Jan 3, 2010
- New Years EveHello you,
I can't believe that we have finally made it to this day. This week has been a roller coaster of emotion and pressures.
We have spent the week trying to pack our bags, each time i say it will Posted by glostom in Tom & Helen's Big Adventure | Dec 31, 2009
- New Home
A work in progress- our new family room takes shape- none too soon, as we have yet to start packing to be away for 4 months! Posted by Swenigale in MORE SERENITY FOR THE CHAPLAIN AND ME | Dec 30, 2009
- Work continuedHello you,
Christmas is over, and what a great christmas it was. We managed to spend a great deal of time with both our families, and I must admit it makes me wonder why it is we are doing this big Posted by glostom in Tom & Helen's Big Adventure | Dec 29, 2009
- Pack & GoWhat didn’t fit in went down the bin shutte… My bag 13kg.. Gerard’s 18kg.
Pairs of shoes:
Carry On baggage:
Renee: Carrying a motorcycle he Posted by wheretonow in Asia/Americas - Unexpected & Unplanned | Dec 24, 2009
- One Day To GoAfter a night of all packing/organising and no sleep mum puts onto the train back to Melbourne. For once I was glad the trip was three hours long and disjointedly slept all I could. Still relieved at getting our passports Posted by wheretonow in Asia/Americas - Unexpected & Unplanned | Dec 24, 2009
- 12 More Days til Lift-offHey all!
This is going to be a blog to keep my family and friends updated with my travels through Australia for 5 months! :-) I will be leaving on January 3rd at 10:55pm departing from LAX. My college friend Posted by Himay127 in Adventures in OZ! | Dec 22, 2009
- 23 days left...Kia Ora! It's less than a month until our departure from good old Europe and the arrival in New Zealand.
From midmonth February until midmonth March 2010 us three will be painting New Zealand red.
There is no other country (beside some Posted by spite777 in Kiwi adventure | Jan 21, 2010
- Costa Rica Itinerary - November 15, 2009-----------------------------------------------------------
Costa Rica Itinerary - November 15, 2009
[url=http://webweaver.t Posted by WebWeaver in BlueRoads, taking the back way home | Nov 21, 2009
- My Yet Another Colorado Ski VacationI'm in the process of planning a ski travel to Breckenridge and there are just loads of things that I need to do. But this year I'm going to try something different: Rather than book everything such as lift tickets, Posted by skimania in My Ski Travel Jounal | Nov 20, 2009