Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- preparations beginSo only 4 weeks to go until we leave the country and fly overseas from Cairns to India. As usual my husband is reading up in detail of the places to be visited and an itinerary is nearly complete. Stay Posted by mlind30 in India trip | Mar 16, 2009
- The beginingThe path to our journey began over a year ago as an idea Seth came up with.
"Hey lets travel across the country" said Seth. "Sure, why not" I replied.
We began saving money, paying off credit cards and arranging Posted by Krissy M in Across the country | Mar 10, 2009
- Of Packing and Pantheons…Hello again, all. I know I promised I’d post again before leaving Auckland, but obviously I lied. I did have a good excuse all lined up, but I forgot it; you’ll just have to trust me that it was a Posted by Julie1972 in Blowing the Mortgage | Mar 3, 2009
- Recovering in NepalAlthough the streets of central Kathmandu are busy, they are actually a welcome relief from crazy, disordered Delhi. There is still pollution and people hassling but it is not half as bad or exhausting. Our first impressions of Nepal are Posted by AndyGem in We're Off to See The Wizard! | Feb 22, 2009
- Getting sooo Close!Yew only 9 days left till it all starts! Still in Sydney aka. home getting things together. Such little time till we leave. Im pretty sure i have everything ready to go! omg packing is so gay... i will forget Posted by f.verkerk in FLIP | Feb 19, 2009
- PackingWell, this is a new blog, so here's to hoping the thing works.
Also, please excuse the lame title. Anyone who knows my writing knows most of my work goes untitled. It's my least favorite part of things. It will change Posted by flame1985 in South Africa and London | Feb 16, 2009
- the Prep, and the GearSo China.
Well now, down to the nitty gritty of it then:
We have 18 days (plus one travel day on either end of the trip). In these 18 travel days we're hoping to get to Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, and Hong Posted by KeelyP in Where the Heart is. | Feb 10, 2009
- 2nd Entry- still learningWow, our task list is huge... packing for us is pretty easy, but packing for the girls to go to noni and grandpa's house is another story- school bags, lunch boxes, clothes, soccer uniforms (3 different ones), gymnastics clothes, dance Posted by lgmaurer in Africa 2009 | Feb 9, 2009
- Day Before The Big TripThought i'd put a quick entry in so everyone knows the blog is working & they're not staring at a blank page.
Think i've got everything sorted, but am still looking at travel insurance & more hostels/cities to go to. Haven't Posted by Rumbler in Scandinavia, OZ & new Zealand | Feb 9, 2009
- Dates and DetailsI am staying in the city of Mérida, Yucatán (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9rida,_Yucat%C3%A1n) from February 9-26. I'll be working as usual during the week, and probably hitting the beach on the weekends.
My inspiration for the trip com Posted by elefantstn in Working Vacation | Feb 8, 2009
- TestAnything but that. Oh. Wrong song. Posted by BatSoo in Global Hoboing | Jan 30, 2009
- Pour voyager heureux, voyagez léger![b]Als ich vor nun schon acht Jahren Südamerika bereiste, hatte ich meinen treuen BACH-Rucksack mit. Damals mit einem Volumen von 55 Liter. Zeiten ändern sich, Bedürfnisse auch. So fasst mein neuer Rucksack gerade noch 40 Liter. Es ist ja nicht Posted by Flooli in La Grande Vadrouille Asiatique | Feb 18, 2009
- Israel March 2009[b]Getting Ready for Our Trip. Any advice? Posted by OOT Travel in Travel Blog | Jan 12, 2009
- PACKING UPWakening up from partıcular bad dreams ınvolvıng air-travel, terrorists and a late arriving visa, the day can only get better.
Packing up for thailand been a mammoth chore this week but ıts all coming together now. Fındıng named Posted by perone in Thailand | Jan 10, 2009
- The Night BeforeI'm sitting with jake. Can't believe tomorrow is the day that I leave. It's really hard to believe that after 3:55pm tomorrow, I will be gone for six weeks. Nerves are setting in. I'm just a little scared and nervous. Posted by Jena12 in Brazil 2009 | Jan 4, 2009
- The trip beginsWe were off from our house in Lancaster, Ca. at 9:20 am. and arrived in Tucson, Arizona for our first night out. Check out this picture. Do you see the kitchen sink? Its amazing that all Posted by Len Reeser in Reesers around South America | Dec 27, 2008
- When do we leave?It seems we all have a million things to do still to get ready, but my mind is all on vacation already! What to do? Christmas is coming, but I am absolved from most of the traditional chores of Posted by The Crofts in Mr. Crofts Takes a Vacation | Dec 3, 2008
- Ready for take off!Eindelijk: VAKANTIE!! Heerlijk! Woensdag voor het laatst op het werk geweest en vandaag laatste dag cursus gehad. Volgend jaar weer druk maken over afstuderen enzo. Nu tijd voor twee maanden vrij! Ben er best aan toe. De komende tijd lekker Posted by martijnm in America del Sur 2008-2009 | Nov 28, 2008
- Nüüd mingem siitAitab, ka teine võhik asub peatselt teele. Tartu-Tallinn tee oli küll omaette elamus ning justnagu tasuta reis Lapimaale, aga kui juba lumesahad lumme kinni jäävad, siis on tagumine aeg aeg targemate (loe: rändlindude) kombel soojale maale lennata.
Pak Posted by Alar in Võhikud võõrsil | Nov 23, 2008
- Benvenuto!Welcome to our travel blog. By using this site, we're hoping to track our trip, collect our memories, and share them with friends and family.
I still can't believe we only have 9 days until we leave. It all Posted by bradnjess in Italy 2008 | Oct 30, 2008
- The night before the flightConsidering I booked the flights in January you would hope I had spent the last 9 months frantically researching things to do on this journey. The route, the sights, the logistics and - maybe more importantly - the things I Posted by jamieking in Rio to Santiago | Oct 31, 2008
- all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...Well... it took a lot of careful planning (and lots of re-packing) but I've FINALLY managed to get my pack down to a manageable size.
I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my younger cousin Samantha (always Posted by globe roam in ASIAN INVASION | Oct 28, 2008
- Hola!!In a few days I will be in Japan. Sooooo....good! Posted by off2asia in Statement of Attendance | Oct 28, 2008
- Finished packing - now counting down to take off!!!Well after a minor packing crisis and the culling of more clothes (with the help of Phil and Shan) my suitcase is closed and we are ready to go!!! We are going to dinner soon and then having an early Posted by BBaussie in Bron's travels around the world!!! | Oct 27, 2008
- Every long journey begins with a first step."Every long journey begins with a first step", they say. Well the first step seems easy: leaving the house and heading off in some direction! But of course there's a lot of work involved before - a long journey also Posted by luzian in Exploring Planet Earth | Oct 25, 2008