Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- CountdownWell everyone, we are down the final countdown!! 5 days before we head off and its pretty nerve wracking! Tom is busy with work and wrapping up some last BK shows while Chrissy is trying to keep it all together. Posted by tc2009 in Tom & Chrissy Do The South Pacific | Apr 21, 2009
- Two L's?So what's up with two L's in Traveler? If you are like me you suppose you have been spelling it wrong all along. However, "Traveller" is a British form of the yank version of Traveler - or so I'm told Posted by jreuer in Jasonian Adventures | Apr 20, 2009
- Preparations and on the countdownMy arm is sore but it is all in aid of keeping me healthy on my intrepid adventure that begins in 17 days...not that I'm counting!
It seems an age since I have taken a trip overseas and I feel Posted by BellaGo in Trip of a lifetime through Turkey | Apr 19, 2009
- pretrip JittersSo i keep packing and unpacking my backpack..think it must be nerves. im not usually this concerned with what i pack for my trips. This is a big trip and longer then any trip I have done on my own. Posted by soniastar in My Journey | Apr 15, 2009
- 7 days till take off
Well, we're just 7 days away from setting off on our trip around the world. The map above shows where we're roughly planning to go. It hasn't really sunk in yet with either of us that we're Posted by monkeyboy1 in Monkey boy's travels | Apr 13, 2009
- WELCOME TO OUR BLOGThanks for checking in to our blog. Now it's 10 days to go until we set off on our big trip.
We will try and post as often as we can find an internet cafe and keep you posted about Posted by gilberts in Our big Trip | Mar 31, 2009
- La semaine prochaine!!El tiempo va pasando y la fecha de mi viaje (25/03) se acerca.
Son muchos detalles que deben ser revisados, para incluir dentro del equipaje las cosas que necesitaré por casi tres meses de viaje. Y todo esto en una pequeña Posted by Ughitus in A Tour in Europe | Mar 20, 2009
- Nova Scotia - CampingA rare but enjoyable recreation for us.
Freedom from big vehicles, airplanes and buses is a sometimes welcome experience in the backwoods and waters of our province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
On this occassion we were at the Kempt Shore Music Posted by WebWeaver in BlueRoads, taking the back way home | Mar 19, 2009
- preparations beginSo only 4 weeks to go until we leave the country and fly overseas from Cairns to India. As usual my husband is reading up in detail of the places to be visited and an itinerary is nearly complete. Stay Posted by mlind30 in India trip | Mar 16, 2009
- The beginingThe path to our journey began over a year ago as an idea Seth came up with.
"Hey lets travel across the country" said Seth. "Sure, why not" I replied.
We began saving money, paying off credit cards and arranging Posted by Krissy M in Across the country | Mar 10, 2009
- Of Packing and Pantheons…Hello again, all. I know I promised I’d post again before leaving Auckland, but obviously I lied. I did have a good excuse all lined up, but I forgot it; you’ll just have to trust me that it was a Posted by Julie1972 in Blowing the Mortgage | Mar 3, 2009
- Recovering in NepalAlthough the streets of central Kathmandu are busy, they are actually a welcome relief from crazy, disordered Delhi. There is still pollution and people hassling but it is not half as bad or exhausting. Our first impressions of Nepal are Posted by AndyGem in We're Off to See The Wizard! | Feb 22, 2009
- Getting sooo Close!Yew only 9 days left till it all starts! Still in Sydney aka. home getting things together. Such little time till we leave. Im pretty sure i have everything ready to go! omg packing is so gay... i will forget Posted by f.verkerk in FLIP | Feb 19, 2009
- PackingWell, this is a new blog, so here's to hoping the thing works.
Also, please excuse the lame title. Anyone who knows my writing knows most of my work goes untitled. It's my least favorite part of things. It will change Posted by flame1985 in South Africa and London | Feb 16, 2009
- the Prep, and the GearSo China.
Well now, down to the nitty gritty of it then:
We have 18 days (plus one travel day on either end of the trip). In these 18 travel days we're hoping to get to Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, and Hong Posted by KeelyP in Where the Heart is. | Feb 10, 2009
- 2nd Entry- still learningWow, our task list is huge... packing for us is pretty easy, but packing for the girls to go to noni and grandpa's house is another story- school bags, lunch boxes, clothes, soccer uniforms (3 different ones), gymnastics clothes, dance Posted by lgmaurer in Africa 2009 | Feb 9, 2009
- Day Before The Big TripThought i'd put a quick entry in so everyone knows the blog is working & they're not staring at a blank page.
Think i've got everything sorted, but am still looking at travel insurance & more hostels/cities to go to. Haven't Posted by Rumbler in Scandinavia, OZ & new Zealand | Feb 9, 2009
- Dates and DetailsI am staying in the city of Mérida, Yucatán (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9rida,_Yucat%C3%A1n) from February 9-26. I'll be working as usual during the week, and probably hitting the beach on the weekends.
My inspiration for the trip com Posted by elefantstn in Working Vacation | Feb 8, 2009
- TestAnything but that. Oh. Wrong song. Posted by BatSoo in Global Hoboing | Jan 30, 2009
- Pour voyager heureux, voyagez léger![b]Als ich vor nun schon acht Jahren Südamerika bereiste, hatte ich meinen treuen BACH-Rucksack mit. Damals mit einem Volumen von 55 Liter. Zeiten ändern sich, Bedürfnisse auch. So fasst mein neuer Rucksack gerade noch 40 Liter. Es ist ja nicht Posted by Flooli in La Grande Vadrouille Asiatique | Feb 18, 2009
- Israel March 2009[b]Getting Ready for Our Trip. Any advice? Posted by OOT Travel in Travel Blog | Jan 12, 2009
- PACKING UPWakening up from partıcular bad dreams ınvolvıng air-travel, terrorists and a late arriving visa, the day can only get better.
Packing up for thailand been a mammoth chore this week but ıts all coming together now. Fındıng named Posted by perone in Thailand | Jan 10, 2009
- The Night BeforeI'm sitting with jake. Can't believe tomorrow is the day that I leave. It's really hard to believe that after 3:55pm tomorrow, I will be gone for six weeks. Nerves are setting in. I'm just a little scared and nervous. Posted by Jena12 in Brazil 2009 | Jan 4, 2009
- The trip beginsWe were off from our house in Lancaster, Ca. at 9:20 am. and arrived in Tucson, Arizona for our first night out. Check out this picture. Do you see the kitchen sink? Its amazing that all Posted by Len Reeser in Reesers around South America | Dec 27, 2008
- When do we leave?It seems we all have a million things to do still to get ready, but my mind is all on vacation already! What to do? Christmas is coming, but I am absolved from most of the traditional chores of Posted by The Crofts in Mr. Crofts Takes a Vacation | Dec 3, 2008