Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Israel March 2009[b]Getting Ready for Our Trip. Any advice? Posted by OOT Travel in Travel Blog | Jan 12, 2009
- PACKING UPWakening up from partıcular bad dreams ınvolvıng air-travel, terrorists and a late arriving visa, the day can only get better.
Packing up for thailand been a mammoth chore this week but ıts all coming together now. Fındıng named Posted by perone in Thailand | Jan 10, 2009
- The Night BeforeI'm sitting with jake. Can't believe tomorrow is the day that I leave. It's really hard to believe that after 3:55pm tomorrow, I will be gone for six weeks. Nerves are setting in. I'm just a little scared and nervous. Posted by Jena12 in Brazil 2009 | Jan 4, 2009
- The trip beginsWe were off from our house in Lancaster, Ca. at 9:20 am. and arrived in Tucson, Arizona for our first night out. Check out this picture. Do you see the kitchen sink? Its amazing that all Posted by Len Reeser in Reesers around South America | Dec 27, 2008
- When do we leave?It seems we all have a million things to do still to get ready, but my mind is all on vacation already! What to do? Christmas is coming, but I am absolved from most of the traditional chores of Posted by The Crofts in Mr. Crofts Takes a Vacation | Dec 3, 2008
- Ready for take off!Eindelijk: VAKANTIE!! Heerlijk! Woensdag voor het laatst op het werk geweest en vandaag laatste dag cursus gehad. Volgend jaar weer druk maken over afstuderen enzo. Nu tijd voor twee maanden vrij! Ben er best aan toe. De komende tijd lekker Posted by martijnm in America del Sur 2008-2009 | Nov 28, 2008
- Nüüd mingem siitAitab, ka teine võhik asub peatselt teele. Tartu-Tallinn tee oli küll omaette elamus ning justnagu tasuta reis Lapimaale, aga kui juba lumesahad lumme kinni jäävad, siis on tagumine aeg aeg targemate (loe: rändlindude) kombel soojale maale lennata.
Pak Posted by Alar in Võhikud võõrsil | Nov 23, 2008
- Benvenuto!Welcome to our travel blog. By using this site, we're hoping to track our trip, collect our memories, and share them with friends and family.
I still can't believe we only have 9 days until we leave. It all Posted by bradnjess in Italy 2008 | Oct 30, 2008
- The night before the flightConsidering I booked the flights in January you would hope I had spent the last 9 months frantically researching things to do on this journey. The route, the sights, the logistics and - maybe more importantly - the things I Posted by jamieking in Rio to Santiago | Oct 31, 2008
- all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...Well... it took a lot of careful planning (and lots of re-packing) but I've FINALLY managed to get my pack down to a manageable size.
I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my younger cousin Samantha (always Posted by globe roam in ASIAN INVASION | Oct 28, 2008
- Hola!!In a few days I will be in Japan. Sooooo....good! Posted by off2asia in Statement of Attendance | Oct 28, 2008
- Finished packing - now counting down to take off!!!Well after a minor packing crisis and the culling of more clothes (with the help of Phil and Shan) my suitcase is closed and we are ready to go!!! We are going to dinner soon and then having an early Posted by BBaussie in Bron's travels around the world!!! | Oct 27, 2008
- Every long journey begins with a first step."Every long journey begins with a first step", they say. Well the first step seems easy: leaving the house and heading off in some direction! But of course there's a lot of work involved before - a long journey also Posted by luzian in Exploring Planet Earth | Oct 25, 2008
- 9 hours to first flightThe time has finally arrived...having spent the last month generally getting our lives in order and not quite believing we were actually going, today is the day. Thank you to all of you who managed to make it to our Posted by tomcoralie in Tom & Coralie's 2008 / 2009 travel diary | Oct 15, 2008
- Stage 1 completeHurray!! i have arrived safe and sound in rainy northern ireland. Jo has given me this new picture of us just in case you all forget what we look like haha! I better go get her organized anyway.... it may Posted by rob_harvs in Rob and Jo's Adventures | Oct 13, 2008
- Second thoughts?I may have been a tad hasty yesterday.
I've found a place where people chill out in Moscow - Patriarshy prod. The sun is shining still, people seem a bit warmer, and i haven't got lost on the Metro yet Posted by Serge78 in Other People's Music | Oct 9, 2008
- Not long to go!Just a quick first entry in to the blog to see how it looks really... I've set this up so that people can keep up to date with where we are and what we are doing! Pictures and videos can Posted by rob_harvs in Rob and Jo's Adventures | Oct 6, 2008
- Departure DayWell, I leave in 90 minutes and I have this strange sense that I can not explain. It is hard to believe that in less than 24 hours I will be in Moscow. Lord willing. Anyway, to leave my wife Posted by kreg1 in Russia2008 | Oct 4, 2008
- Getting ready to go.Welcome to the Russia trip blog. I am new to the blogosphere but here it goes. My trip involves being in Russia from October 4th through the 17th. I will be staying with Sasha and Elizabeth Morozov and also visiting Posted by kreg1 in Russia2008 | Sep 30, 2008
- Clear Sky, Clear mind, and ParisWell I told you I would be gone by now and though I am not actually gone I will be in less than a few hours (ok 8pm, but you get what am trying to say).
Have had quite a few Posted by Honeythorn in Honeythorn Takes on the World | Sep 28, 2008
- Before I goWell. Here I am. Leaving in just a few days! I don't have many profound thoughts at this point, but want there to be SOMETHING to read when I send everyone the link to my travel blog. Wish me Posted by G.ICDB-UD in Entiendo un poco (Woo Peru!) | Sep 20, 2008
- All my bags are packed.....OK, so this probably won't be my most exicting entry...but I've never done the Blogging thing before and I wanted to try it out before I left--so don't make fun of me!
I just finished packing everything I'm bringing with me... Posted by laceface in All my bags are packed..... | Sep 14, 2008
- Packing everythingHello, Welcome in my blog on the trip to India (month September 2008). Tuesday is the departure, I still have to put everything in travelling cases.
I am happy that I got easily a visa. But I got none from Pakistan...
The Posted by yansa in In journey with Jehu Nicolas | Sep 6, 2008
- Tomorrow is it!As I said in my last entry, time creeps up on you. It is subtle and quite and then it slaps you upside the head and screams NOW!!
Yes. I'm packing. I hate packing. I have this paranoia that I am Posted by oceanchild in A Semester Abroad | Sep 5, 2008
- Almost here!Wow!
Hard to believe the time is upon me. It seemed like months ago that I was telling myself that I would be ultra organized and get everything in order with ample time to spare for this trip. Wait. It Posted by oceanchild in A Semester Abroad | Sep 3, 2008