Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Welcome Everybody!Witamy wszystkich na naszym blogu z podrozy po poludniowo-wschodniej Azji.
Zapewne moglibysmy z latwoscia przypomniec sobie sytuacje, w ktorych wyrazalismy nasza dezaprobate o pisaniu blogow. Tym razem jednak jest to ugielismy sie wobec wyjatkowosci s Posted by Frais in departure | Jun 14, 2009
- Still PlanningProgress Posted by admac in Adrian Sarah & Ellen go on an adventure | Jun 11, 2009
- The BeginningWe've not just left yet, just planning the whole thing. But.. in a couple of months we wil be heading to france with an old Fent Farmer 102 (tractor). The new way of backpacking!
1000+ km at Posted by Liekele in Fendt to France | May 21, 2009
- Heading from Here to ThereI'm getting ready, I am just in awe of how much generosity there is for this trip. Thank you so much to those parents and professionals that have donated time, money and gifts for my trip. Now I just need Posted by LeaStoneB in Ukraine JHI | May 7, 2009
- girl of on the wayHay all you bloggers it’s me girl on the move well here is a big shocker my mom got her heartbroken again were starting of on a new adventure that’s my moms words for running away by some miracle my Posted by royalbabe1 in girl on the move | May 7, 2009
- Now comes the waiting, and waiting, and waitingSo I'm filling in time before I jump in the car to be driven to the airport. I've never been so well prepared for a trip before! I am packed and ready - and have been since 4.30pm this afternoon. Posted by JanelleK.Woods in Trip of a lifetime through Turkey | May 5, 2009
- goodbye is too good a word, babegoodbyes are awful.
luckily i don't have too many real ones this time around -- many of my good friends are coming with me, and for those who won't, two months will fly. last night, though, i said an indefinite goodbye Posted by ctamler in Wenn schon, denn schon | May 3, 2009
- Lazy Easter and leaving our homeSaturday 11th April - pleasant (not that we saw any of it)
After our fun and money spending in Fernie, we needed a day of relaxing, organising and not spending any money. We started packing away some of our stuff ready Posted by HOODnDIGS in Oh Canada! | Apr 17, 2009
- Planning our TripYou don’t have to buy carbon offsets or bike across the country to reduce your impact on the environment. All it takes is a commitment to a few easy steps that can collectively make a big difference.
By Eric Lucas
Posted by tcarrico in Tim & Alexis in South America | Apr 26, 2009
- PackingWe have two days left and are only JUST getting started packing today!! Eeeks!!! But Tom's patience will balance Chrissy's stress so it will be a-ok! Its hard to believe that in just over 48h we will be leaving Kelowna Posted by tc2009 in Tom & Chrissy Do The South Pacific | Apr 25, 2009
- Gear gatheringChloe's most important piece of gear (after flip flops) is the backpack she chose for her birthday recently, the Osprey Jib. She also got a water bottle, pen knife (right up there with flip flops, in her view), whistle and Posted by The Rymans in Rymans At Large | Apr 23, 2009
- CountdownWell everyone, we are down the final countdown!! 5 days before we head off and its pretty nerve wracking! Tom is busy with work and wrapping up some last BK shows while Chrissy is trying to keep it all together. Posted by tc2009 in Tom & Chrissy Do The South Pacific | Apr 21, 2009
- Two L's?So what's up with two L's in Traveler? If you are like me you suppose you have been spelling it wrong all along. However, "Traveller" is a British form of the yank version of Traveler - or so I'm told Posted by jreuer in Jasonian Adventures | Apr 20, 2009
- Preparations and on the countdownMy arm is sore but it is all in aid of keeping me healthy on my intrepid adventure that begins in 17 days...not that I'm counting!
It seems an age since I have taken a trip overseas and I feel Posted by JanelleK.Woods in Trip of a lifetime through Turkey | Apr 19, 2009
- pretrip JittersSo i keep packing and unpacking my backpack..think it must be nerves. im not usually this concerned with what i pack for my trips. This is a big trip and longer then any trip I have done on my own. Posted by soniastar in My Journey | Apr 15, 2009
- 7 days till take off
Well, we're just 7 days away from setting off on our trip around the world. The map above shows where we're roughly planning to go. It hasn't really sunk in yet with either of us that we're Posted by monkeyboy1 in Monkey boy's travels | Apr 13, 2009
- WELCOME TO OUR BLOGThanks for checking in to our blog. Now it's 10 days to go until we set off on our big trip.
We will try and post as often as we can find an internet cafe and keep you posted about Posted by gilberts in Our big Trip | Mar 31, 2009
- La semaine prochaine!!El tiempo va pasando y la fecha de mi viaje (25/03) se acerca.
Son muchos detalles que deben ser revisados, para incluir dentro del equipaje las cosas que necesitaré por casi tres meses de viaje. Y todo esto en una pequeña Posted by Ughitus in A Tour in Europe | Mar 20, 2009
- Nova Scotia - CampingA rare but enjoyable recreation for us.
Freedom from big vehicles, airplanes and buses is a sometimes welcome experience in the backwoods and waters of our province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
On this occassion we were at the Kempt Shore Music Posted by WebWeaver in BlueRoads, taking the back way home | Mar 19, 2009
- preparations beginSo only 4 weeks to go until we leave the country and fly overseas from Cairns to India. As usual my husband is reading up in detail of the places to be visited and an itinerary is nearly complete. Stay Posted by mlind30 in India trip | Mar 16, 2009
- The beginingThe path to our journey began over a year ago as an idea Seth came up with.
"Hey lets travel across the country" said Seth. "Sure, why not" I replied.
We began saving money, paying off credit cards and arranging Posted by Krissy M in Across the country | Mar 10, 2009
- Of Packing and Pantheons…Hello again, all. I know I promised I’d post again before leaving Auckland, but obviously I lied. I did have a good excuse all lined up, but I forgot it; you’ll just have to trust me that it was a Posted by Julie1972 in Blowing the Mortgage | Mar 3, 2009
- Recovering in NepalAlthough the streets of central Kathmandu are busy, they are actually a welcome relief from crazy, disordered Delhi. There is still pollution and people hassling but it is not half as bad or exhausting. Our first impressions of Nepal are Posted by AndyGem in We're Off to See The Wizard! | Feb 22, 2009
- Getting sooo Close!Yew only 9 days left till it all starts! Still in Sydney aka. home getting things together. Such little time till we leave. Im pretty sure i have everything ready to go! omg packing is so gay... i will forget Posted by f.verkerk in FLIP | Feb 19, 2009
- PackingWell, this is a new blog, so here's to hoping the thing works.
Also, please excuse the lame title. Anyone who knows my writing knows most of my work goes untitled. It's my least favorite part of things. It will change Posted by flame1985 in South Africa and London | Feb 16, 2009