Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Packing! Posted by family5 in Grending 5 Costa Rica Vacation | Jun 12, 2012
- Getting ready to packWe finally got the tickets and accommodation for the high season: school vacation. Going to Malang, East Java. It is located on a plateau, surrounded by mountains.
We decided to stay in Batu so it's not too far from [[http://www.jawatimurpark2.com/|Jat Posted by zags in zags travels | Jun 11, 2012
- Packing LightAnother long trip from Hawaii to the mainland. First to the Bay, then a drive to Lake Tahoe. Another flight to Seattle, and then back home to Hawaii. Our son has become such an experienced traveler. Posted by globalmomma in Momma's Hula Dance | Jun 5, 2012
- Packing !First - the Documents - Flight Tickets, the Hostel Bookings, the Train tickets (Granada to Barcelona), our IDs - other than our Passports.
Then the Essential Medicines - just in case ... & regular ones - with prescriptions.
Toiletries - the usual Posted by Arunava in Spain | May 26, 2012
- packing! :-PSo I am nearly packed for this Ireland trip, btw I leave tomorrow!! It's so crazy that it is here so quickly. I am ready and yet not. I have odds and ends to do yet then tomorrow its all Posted by skaerysmiles in Erin in Eire | May 13, 2012
- Do you have everything?Chelsea's cricket's woke us up at 4 AM. The chirps from her phone made her jump out of bed, but I woke up milliseconds before they were set off. My eyes opened to the moon, shining bright, shaped like a Posted by findmywuwei in Flying Solo, Landing Empty | May 10, 2012
- In Ireland in One Week!!So I am in a Travel Study class at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. This is a class where throughout the semester we learn about the culture of a country and then at the end of the semester we get to Posted by skaerysmiles in Erin in Eire | May 8, 2012
- OK, formalities aside, let's eatThe first two entries of this blog amuse me. They are like rolled turkey on crackers, pretending to be caviar hors d'oeuvres. Let me tell you something about me. Since I was a fourteen-year old school reject, I've been fascinated Posted by findmywuwei in Flying Solo, Landing Empty | May 8, 2012
- Tying the loose cabooseUp front, how many times have you wrapped up your life and stocked it, put it in suspended mode, to go adventure?
Guessing that this is a traveller's site, your answers will invariably be similar and affirmative. But hoping that Posted by findmywuwei in Flying Solo, Landing Empty | May 6, 2012
- Friends, Family & FarewellsMy last week in Brisbane for 2012 disappeared incredibly fast, through a blur of errands, coffees, drinks and packing.
Much to the dismay of a number of you, the truth is I love Friday nights at Fridays on the Brisbane river, Posted by robbiejbaker in Round the World | Apr 2, 2012
- Packing List
Vango 60+10L Rucksack
Kolon Sport 55L Rucksack
2 Day Bags
2 Big Agnes Insulated Sleeping Pads
2 Silk Sleeping Bag Liners
2 North Face Travel Posted by colinandleah in Itchy Feet | Feb 28, 2012
- I now know when I'm going...This past Thursday I got confirmation that I need to be in Singapore the weekend of March 3/4. That means I'll probably be leaving the U.S. on Thursday, 3/1/12.
I had already had this upcoming week scheduled as vacation Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Feb 26, 2012
- Still waiting...As of 5P (CST) this evening I still do not have a departure date for Singapore. I have a sneeking suspicion that when I do get that date I'll be in true 'hurry up' mode. Sort of the reverse of Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Feb 21, 2012
- T-Minus 1 Day until Departure!Well, here I am. Being a student who studied abroad in China, and wanted to go to a specific college because of it's amazing Chinese program, I never thought that in my senior year I'd be venturing to South Africa. Posted by jennhuynh in cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane | Feb 13, 2012
- PackingWe're off tomorrow evening so today is the day for last minute preparations and the dreaded task of packing. I've done many practice packs over the last couple of weeks and even the most successful have resulted in my bag Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | Feb 12, 2012
- Function over Fashion? Blasphemy.
Anxiety in its purest form
Tonight the packing began. Now I will admit that I have an abnormal phobia of packing. Although I wouldn't classify myself as being high maintena Posted by ellie nicole in Wanderlust and Wayfarer's | Feb 10, 2012
- 9 days to go!
So it's 9 days before we head off on our adventure and I'm feeling pretty prepared - I've done a practice pack and got everything I need. Stephen, on the other hand, is on holiday in Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | Feb 4, 2012
- Chapter 1Here it is..
The eve of the adventure..
Flying out tomorrow morning to Sydney before the 16 hour flight to Argentina!
Currently attempting to fit my belongings into an 85L trekking pack..
Harder than I would have thought!
I currently have half of my Posted by MrBellinger in Tales from South America.. | Feb 1, 2012
- Life outside the bucketI've been practicing and studying hard these last 3 weeks. The Thai Massage School of Chang Mai is teaching me how to master using my hands, fingers, heels, elbows, arms, knees and feet to work on the energy, or Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Jan 26, 2012
- One Week to GoWith only one week to go before I fly out of Muscat I thought it would be wise to test out how to use this blog setup and it seems it has no spell check so no complaints from those Posted by Tony's Travels in Just Three Letters - U S A | Jan 24, 2012
- Getting ReadyThe main things we've (I've) been stressing about for this trip is how to do the cooking and how to handle money. Cooking shouldn't be too bad as the only part of the trip where we'll be making our Posted by jeremyandannie in Last Night in Bangkok | Jan 15, 2012
- Our Lives in a 104 Square Foot Cement TombSam says:
I've moved a lot in the last five years; I was beginning to feel slightly nomadic.
1 move to college; 3 moves during college; 1 move to Ham Lake, MN; 1 move to Minneapolis, MN; 1 move out Posted by Sam.and.Avery in Float On | Dec 22, 2011
- What to Pack for an 8 month trip... if you're meBecause Laura asked, here is my answer. Please keep in mind that I may not have made the most practical choices, but it's what seems to be working for me. The difficulty in packing for this trip is that Posted by krisses in Indulging the Wanderlust | Dec 21, 2011
- More preparation . . .October 2011
Now only a few weeks till we leave and in preparation for the wildlife and many sights that we will see in Kenya we attended a photography session made available to the group and presented by Dwight Arthur who Posted by cnmcgeehan in Charlie and Nellie | Oct 16, 2011
- Packed up and at the AirportAfter another full week of organizing banks, and banker boxes we are at the airport and are so ready for the beach! We'd hate to have to give an honest number for how many times we packed everything up Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 13, 2011