Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Still waiting...As of 5P (CST) this evening I still do not have a departure date for Singapore. I have a sneeking suspicion that when I do get that date I'll be in true 'hurry up' mode. Sort of the reverse of Posted by uktvlr in Singapore, Part II | Feb 21, 2012
- T-Minus 1 Day until Departure!Well, here I am. Being a student who studied abroad in China, and wanted to go to a specific college because of it's amazing Chinese program, I never thought that in my senior year I'd be venturing to South Africa. Posted by jennhuynh in cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane | Feb 13, 2012
- PackingWe're off tomorrow evening so today is the day for last minute preparations and the dreaded task of packing. I've done many practice packs over the last couple of weeks and even the most successful have resulted in my bag Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | Feb 12, 2012
- Function over Fashion? Blasphemy.
Anxiety in its purest form
Tonight the packing began. Now I will admit that I have an abnormal phobia of packing. Although I wouldn't classify myself as being high maintena Posted by ellie nicole in Wanderlust and Wayfarer's | Feb 10, 2012
- 9 days to go!
So it's 9 days before we head off on our adventure and I'm feeling pretty prepared - I've done a practice pack and got everything I need. Stephen, on the other hand, is on holiday in Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | Feb 4, 2012
- Chapter 1Here it is..
The eve of the adventure..
Flying out tomorrow morning to Sydney before the 16 hour flight to Argentina!
Currently attempting to fit my belongings into an 85L trekking pack..
Harder than I would have thought!
I currently have half of my Posted by MrBellinger in Tales from South America.. | Feb 1, 2012
- Life outside the bucketI've been practicing and studying hard these last 3 weeks. The Thai Massage School of Chang Mai is teaching me how to master using my hands, fingers, heels, elbows, arms, knees and feet to work on the energy, or Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Jan 26, 2012
- One Week to GoWith only one week to go before I fly out of Muscat I thought it would be wise to test out how to use this blog setup and it seems it has no spell check so no complaints from those Posted by Tony's Travels in Just Three Letters - U S A | Jan 24, 2012
- Getting ReadyThe main things we've (I've) been stressing about for this trip is how to do the cooking and how to handle money. Cooking shouldn't be too bad as the only part of the trip where we'll be making our Posted by jeremyandannie in Last Night in Bangkok | Jan 15, 2012
- Our Lives in a 104 Square Foot Cement TombSam says:
I've moved a lot in the last five years; I was beginning to feel slightly nomadic.
1 move to college; 3 moves during college; 1 move to Ham Lake, MN; 1 move to Minneapolis, MN; 1 move out Posted by Sam.and.Avery in Float On | Dec 22, 2011
- What to Pack for an 8 month trip... if you're meBecause Laura asked, here is my answer. Please keep in mind that I may not have made the most practical choices, but it's what seems to be working for me. The difficulty in packing for this trip is that Posted by krisses in Indulging the Wanderlust | Dec 21, 2011
- More preparation . . .October 2011
Now only a few weeks till we leave and in preparation for the wildlife and many sights that we will see in Kenya we attended a photography session made available to the group and presented by Dwight Arthur who Posted by cnmcgeehan in Charlie and Nellie | Oct 16, 2011
- Packed up and at the AirportAfter another full week of organizing banks, and banker boxes we are at the airport and are so ready for the beach! We'd hate to have to give an honest number for how many times we packed everything up Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 13, 2011
- Last Furniture StandingRight now there are two pieces of furniture left in our house... the desk that I am typing on and the chair that I am sitting on. Last night we ate dinner sitting on the floor using a cutting Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 10, 2011
- How can one pack for an extended trip and still be stylish?I love to travel. I love to plan to travel. My bucket list is huge. This trip is special this time around because I'm going with my new hubby, Jose. In a way, this is our honeymoon, belated since Posted by okamalyes in Wanderlust Cambodia | Sep 27, 2011
- CraigslistingBasically, we are selling everything. Our hope is to move with just the bare essentials. Which may be slightly more for Robin than for Kevin. Rather than having a garage sale, we decided to sell stuff on Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Sep 16, 2011
- Packing Time==PACKING TIME==
Well, I have packed, but only half. I really have to go and buy some things like Neurofen and Betadine for sickness and things like that.
This is the list of stuff I need to Posted by Callum Woodburn in Going to Samoa | Sep 14, 2011
- Packing....Yep, the packing has begun. Mainly because we are not sure if we are driving our stuff or taking a truck. We are trying to downsize and sell almost everything, but there are keepsakes that we cannot part Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Sep 14, 2011
- A new beginning
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." Lao Tzu
And so my journey begins with this first post, just 5 days away from Posted by Madalina in Across the pond | Sep 13, 2011
- Two days before departureWow, after planning this trip for over a year, we are almost ready to depart. We hope that anyone who follows our Journey will enjoy our photos, comments, and attempt to blog. Bob and Mary Ellen Posted by BobnMaryEllen in Cruising the Mediterranean | Aug 29, 2011
- Garden Isle Getaway: PackingClay and I had a great vacation to Kauai, but before we could go there we, of course, had to pack. I suppose you could go on vacation without packing, but neither public nudity nor minimalism are really my Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Aug 24, 2011
- Downsizing for a Bucket Bath (Joanie)
Micah and I have both quit our jobs (in my case MANY jobs), the lease on the loft is up, and we are backpacking across s Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Aug 23, 2011
- South Korea Tour 2011 - The Packing ListSo I've decided to start my travel blog now because...well...I was extremely bored. Even though Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out. But my Exbawks is broken, so what are you gonna do, right? (Not playing the inferior PC port, that's Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Aug 20, 2011
- Preparing my photogear
Although many manufacturers offer great camera bags allowing to carry a lot of gear around, I was never a big fan of those. The first reason is that it makes its users really look like tourists Posted by Niels1303 in Niels around the globe | Aug 15, 2011
- Nashville 2011: Packing ListI will be the first to admit I am far from being good at packing a suitcase. My downfall is always the shoes - I want to take a different pair for each outfit because we all know that Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Jul 28, 2011