Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
The Travellerspoint packing list can be downloaded in Word, Excel or PDF form for your convenience.
- Last Furniture StandingRight now there are two pieces of furniture left in our house... the desk that I am typing on and the chair that I am sitting on. Last night we ate dinner sitting on the floor using a cutting Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Oct 10, 2011
- How can one pack for an extended trip and still be stylish?I love to travel. I love to plan to travel. My bucket list is huge. This trip is special this time around because I'm going with my new hubby, Jose. In a way, this is our honeymoon, belated since Posted by okamalyes in Wanderlust Cambodia | Sep 27, 2011
- CraigslistingBasically, we are selling everything. Our hope is to move with just the bare essentials. Which may be slightly more for Robin than for Kevin. Rather than having a garage sale, we decided to sell stuff on Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Sep 16, 2011
- Packing Time==PACKING TIME==
Well, I have packed, but only half. I really have to go and buy some things like Neurofen and Betadine for sickness and things like that.
This is the list of stuff I need to Posted by Callum Woodburn in Going to Samoa | Sep 14, 2011
- Packing....Yep, the packing has begun. Mainly because we are not sure if we are driving our stuff or taking a truck. We are trying to downsize and sell almost everything, but there are keepsakes that we cannot part Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Sep 14, 2011
- A new beginning
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." Lao Tzu
And so my journey begins with this first post, just 5 days away from Posted by Madalina in Across the pond | Sep 13, 2011
- Two days before departureWow, after planning this trip for over a year, we are almost ready to depart. We hope that anyone who follows our Journey will enjoy our photos, comments, and attempt to blog. Bob and Mary Ellen Posted by BobnMaryEllen in Cruising the Mediterranean | Aug 29, 2011
- Garden Isle Getaway: PackingClay and I had a great vacation to Kauai, but before we could go there we, of course, had to pack. I suppose you could go on vacation without packing, but neither public nudity nor minimalism are really my Posted by cgplatt in Our Never Ending Journey | Aug 24, 2011
- Downsizing for a Bucket Bath (Joanie)
Micah and I have both quit our jobs (in my case MANY jobs), the lease on the loft is up, and we are backpacking across s Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Aug 23, 2011
- South Korea Tour 2011 - The Packing ListSo I've decided to start my travel blog now because...well...I was extremely bored. Even though Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out. But my Exbawks is broken, so what are you gonna do, right? (Not playing the inferior PC port, that's Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Aug 20, 2011
- Preparing my photogear
Although many manufacturers offer great camera bags allowing to carry a lot of gear around, I was never a big fan of those. The first reason is that it makes its users really look like tourists Posted by Niels1303 in Niels around the globe | Aug 15, 2011
- Nashville 2011: Packing ListI will be the first to admit I am far from being good at packing a suitcase. My downfall is always the shoes - I want to take a different pair for each outfit because we all know that Posted by cgplatt in Our Never Ending Journey | Jul 28, 2011
- 1 day, 29 minutesWe'll be in the air (hopefully!) in 1 day and 29 minutes...I'm definitely getting excited! Today was the day of packing. It was my first chance to really try out my packing cubes, and they are quite awesome, Posted by S_J_Peterson in The Traveler's Confessional | Jul 11, 2011
- Determination, Purging, and a goodbye to ItalyOur baby is now officially walking. He has been testing the waters for almost three months now. Walking two steps, then eight or ten, then pausing for reflection. Then a fall and no walking at all for a few days, Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | Jul 1, 2011
- They're Off, On the 7th Annual Grandkids TripOur plan was to leave early arriving in Yellowstone late at night, alas that was not to be. Since I was not in bed Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 27, 2011
- Last Minute ChaosIt seems like so many trips have mini disasters just as we are trying to leave: kids have emergency issues; appliances break down like the fridge and freezer last year. And so this year is no different.
I had a ton Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 25, 2011
- Packing 101First off i must confess my choice of background for this blog is in hopes that i will appear to be an experienced traveler, conquering treacherous mountains and finding hidden caves with in the Pyrenees mountain. When in fact the Posted by Emily_Lawrence in The beginning of total Independence | May 11, 2011
- pack it up. pack it in. let me begin.i've got my meds baggy. and my toiletries baggy. a baggy for some snacks. my camera and other important devices. and then there's one for all the important docs, etc etc...maybe all the plastic isn't so necessary, but it's nice Posted by shlee in I've Got on my Traveling Pants... | May 2, 2011
- We're OffAfter planning for the past 11 months, researching concerts, hotels and so on, we are finally on our way to Europe.
I was really so proud of myself yesterday; I had cleaned up the h Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 2, 2011
- Almost ready to go...We are almost completely packed and ready to go. The shuttle van called to confirm our pick up at 3:05 a.m. I am working on a few last details (while watching a rerun of Star Trek (Season 1, Episode 20 Posted by MeijiBlack in MeijiBlack's Egypt | May 1, 2011
- Hmmm... what clothes to take...Of course, the answer to that question is always "yes" but... that requires money.
I checked the weather forecast for the next week and it's going to be 99 degrees (F) on Sunday. I know we aren't leaving for another two Posted by MeijiBlack in MeijiBlack's Egypt | Apr 10, 2011
- Kung fu ManuelWe had to leave Fabio's after staying there for 4 days.
I never knew we would have so much fun staying with the 4 guys, the amount of beer they drank over the 4 days was more than the amount of Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Apr 17, 2011
- Hello Bangkok!This morning, at the ungodly hour of 5.06 am we landed in Bangkok. But before I tell you how we struggled with jetlag, sweltering heat and amazing sites, our packing list. Between the two of us we carry around 30 Posted by DanaGege in Orientales | Apr 15, 2011
- Getting Excited!
Three weeks and 5 days until we fly out for our big trip, and it is all starting to get very real! I am starting to get a bit nervous - all the planning has been my domain so hopefully Posted by katenmicka in Kate and Micka's European Adventure | Mar 7, 2011
- Dispatch from Hastings, Part IIThe Hastings cemetery sprawls over the northwest part of the town, just down the street from my hostel, but somehow it took me almost a month to explore it. The old section has a number of graves from the Posted by axcordion in Adventure Street! | Mar 6, 2011