Blog Entries tagged 'packing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'packing'
- Preparing SucksTis the night before our adventure, and all through my house...
We're frantically packing and running about...
The weight of our luggage, being carefully measured...
Wondering if all is prepared, for our great adventure!
...Its far too late f Posted by Dwayne Ashley in South African Adventure | Nov 8, 2012
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck YourselfSomehow I had accumulated stuff, although I don’t go shopping a lot and was practically a pauper, when the time came to pack up my life, suddenly I had stuff.
I was entitled to 20kg on my first flight home-bound and Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Oct 29, 2012
- Pre-departure stressFirst attempt with a travelblog - how will it work out?
My destinations: Shanghai, China (11/10 - 17/10). East Coast, Australia (17/10 - 30/11). New Zealand (30/11 - 22/12).
Posted by MathiasLonneker in Shanghai, Australia & New Zealand 2012 | Oct 10, 2012
- I'm going on a World Trip, and I am Taking ...What Tony is Taking ...
It's almost time for our travels to start, so we have finally packed the bags and they are ready to go. Just thought for interest people might want to know what kind of things we are Posted by Jen-Tony in Jen and Tony around the world | Oct 5, 2012
- Another Packing PostUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Unlike my previous [s]posts[/s] essays on packing, this post is not about packing for a specific place. Of course, I was going to a specific place Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Oct 4, 2012
- Final "Plans" for our trip to Greece and Egypt
'Travel is a wonder drug like no other. If you aren't feeling alive, pack your bags, leave town, and determine what comes next as you move along.'
Well, its been two years since our last international adventure and when Kristine found Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Sep 12, 2012
- One Day Till Takeoff===It's Official: I'm on Vacation!===
[left]Our trip was conceived back in February when my plans to visit Europe with another friend fell through and I discovered that the A Posted by jdock in European Travels | Aug 20, 2012
- What is the Sound of Procrastination Happening?Here we see a feral Naia in her natural habitat (a haze of incense smoke and denial-ridden panic, attempting to foist her angry hedgehog on a friend and make painful clothing choices between efficiency and high Victorian style), two days Posted by Niadra in I Can Haz Enlightenment? | Aug 19, 2012
- Almost ready to go!!!==I think I slept a total of 4 hours last night. I am the worst procrastinator, I feel like I'm back in University, avoiding the one thing that I HAVE to do...PACK!!! After too many hours, I have Posted by lins_euro in Lindsay & Candice's Euro Adventure! | Jul 25, 2012
- Every story has a beginning
First of all, I'm a filmmaker. In theory, filmmakers don't study for what they do. The vast majority of the legends of filmmaking never studied. They just tried and learned.
In Buenos Posted by pablo.apiolazza in El viaje | Jul 15, 2012
- Life in a BagPacking for 5 months backpacking around SE Asia is proving quite difficult. I leave two weeks today, and this is the first travelling of this sort that I will have done. Fitting it all into my 50 litre bag isn’t Posted by wanderhopper in Wander Hopping | Jul 5, 2012
- StowawayBags are packed
Ready to go
Looks like I will be able to stow away in one of the bags without being discovered.
The flight tomorrow night will be a long one- From Washington DC to Doha, Qatar.
I have packed lots of snacks Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jun 30, 2012
- The final countdownWe've been in a countdown situation for a good 10 months now, ever since we knew we'd have our house-sitters. First it was "next year" that we'd be taking off, then "this year's the year!", then "just three months to Posted by Karenlee in Footloose and Fancy Free | Jun 25, 2012
- Greetings From Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon-si, Korea!This is my long belated first blog entry since arriving in South Korea. I’ve been meaning to do one sooner, but since arriving I have been kept busy mainly by the school… that plus I do not yet have internet Posted by hazeleyez130 in Karen ♥'s Korea | Jun 24, 2012
- What to wear and how to wear it (female edition)Taking a break from event-based blogging to offer some advice to would-be roadtroppers, and plug some items of clothing to which I feel indebted.
I wasn't sure what would be the ideal clothing on this trip beforehand. When we initially chose Posted by mormolyke in ROADTROP | Jun 21, 2012
- Leaving TodayAfter months of waiting, the day has finally arrived! Excitement hasn't hit yet because I would rather be sleeping right now. But of course, the body sensed what today was bringing and woke me up at five. It's currently eight Posted by 2DudesInEurope in Mother, We're Okay | Jun 20, 2012
- Packing for a year Is Difficult.I've been staying up late tonight trying to pack enough clothes for an entire year and let me tell you....It Is HARD! I thought I would totally breeze through this, but I realized that the luggage I purchased were not Posted by hazeleyez130 in Karen ♥'s Korea | Jun 15, 2012
- Seattle and the San Juan Islands: PackingUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Thus begins what will most likely be a long and drawn out series of posts on our recent trip to Washington. Between packing, working on my dissert Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Jun 12, 2012
- Packing! Posted by family5 in Grending 5 Costa Rica Vacation | Jun 12, 2012
- Getting ready to packWe finally got the tickets and accommodation for the high season: school vacation. Going to Malang, East Java. It is located on a plateau, surrounded by mountains.
We decided to stay in Batu so it's not too far from [[http://www.jawatimurpark2.com/|Jat Posted by zags in zags travels | Jun 11, 2012
- Packing LightAnother long trip from Hawaii to the mainland. First to the Bay, then a drive to Lake Tahoe. Another flight to Seattle, and then back home to Hawaii. Our son has become such an experienced traveler. Posted by globalmomma in Momma's Hula Dance | Jun 5, 2012
- Packing !First - the Documents - Flight Tickets, the Hostel Bookings, the Train tickets (Granada to Barcelona), our IDs - other than our Passports.
Then the Essential Medicines - just in case ... & regular ones - with prescriptions.
Toiletries - the usual Posted by Arunava in Spain | May 26, 2012
- packing! :-PSo I am nearly packed for this Ireland trip, btw I leave tomorrow!! It's so crazy that it is here so quickly. I am ready and yet not. I have odds and ends to do yet then tomorrow its all Posted by skaerysmiles in Erin in Eire | May 13, 2012
- Do you have everything?Chelsea's cricket's woke us up at 4 AM. The chirps from her phone made her jump out of bed, but I woke up milliseconds before they were set off. My eyes opened to the moon, shining bright, shaped like a Posted by findmywuwei in Flying Solo, Landing Empty | May 10, 2012
- In Ireland in One Week!!So I am in a Travel Study class at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. This is a class where throughout the semester we learn about the culture of a country and then at the end of the semester we get to Posted by skaerysmiles in Erin in Eire | May 8, 2012