Blog Entries tagged 'paris'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'paris'
- Why should you stay in a hostel?Our first hostel experience was in Paris in 1999. We went on a romantic trip to Paris but as a student I didn’t have a lot to spend. So we decided to stay in a hostel so we could save Posted by GoAroundEurope in Hostels and travelling in Europe | Dec 4, 2013
- Bonjour, ParisOui , oui I went to Paris!
I’ll have to admit, before agreeing to go to Paris I wasn’t really that excited. My attitude more or less was “Eh, it’s in a lot of movies and has the Eiffel Tower, I Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Nov 23, 2013
- Rome-ParisWhy do we travel? A question asked by many but answered by few. For the mass majority, by the time the plane hits the runway at their destination airport, their day-to-day schedules are perfectly planned out. Evidently, planning is very Posted by maxshustef in The Memoirs of a Frequent Traveler | Nov 28, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Paris, France 2013, Part Two
Day Four: Tuesday 6th August 2013:
So this morning I got an earlier start and left the hostel around 8:30am and headed to Gare De L'Est to get the train to Provins, a small, very scenic and picturesque town around 1 Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- The simpler taste of Paris
Every city has its landmarks; temples, cathedrals, monuments, Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Nov 15, 2013
- Pieces of a puzzle, falling into placeIt will be around a year ago now when I was sitting at my work desk, realising that this was not for me, I could not stand being in that dead old town and dead end job for much longer. Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 13, 2013
- Keeping The Best till Last:This last post has been so difficult to write and I've just figured out why. Little Ms Perfectionist thinks she can't do justice to the story of the best day of her whole trip!
So I'm just going to plough Posted by OwenGadflies in Are We There Yet? | Nov 13, 2013
- In a flashSometimes I find it hard to remember specific details of things that have happened in my time, it all just comes back in flashes. These are some of the things that constantly pop up I my mind when I think Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 11, 2013
- Vin RougeI fell in love, in love with the city of Paris. It wasn't love at first sight, I had been there a number of times and not noticed it's true beauty until I got the opportunity to live there.
This Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 11, 2013
- Love is in the air - or maybe just on the wallsIt started early one morning, I woke up on my day off and met my work friend downstairs ready to to jump on his coach as it was going into town. After dropping off his clients at various landmarks around Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 11, 2013
- Touristing in ParisPart of the reason why I love visiting Paris is because it has so many layers.
As I mentioned in an [[http://owengadflies.travellerspoint.com/18/|earlier entry]], on our first visit we saw some of the iconic places in Paris, but as we Posted by OwenGadflies in Are We There Yet? | Nov 2, 2013
- Mopping Up My DribbleI don't want to bore you with a diary of each day in Paris so I thought I might just cover some general topics .
So this one is a little foray into French food.
I've loved French food all my adult Posted by OwenGadflies in Are We There Yet? | Oct 31, 2013
- Musing at MuseesLast time we went to Paris I felt slightly embarassed when I returned and admitted we hadn't been to The Louvre.
We'd only visited one art gallery, the Musee Rodin. But it had been a quite deliberate Posted by OwenGadflies in Are We There Yet? | Oct 30, 2013
- Fifteen Days in My Favourite City Stretch Ahead of UsIt was back in January when I booked our October accom in Paris.
In case you haven't heard the back story to this trip, the plan was hatched after Phil's 60th birthday. He wanted a party and I delivered. Posted by OwenGadflies in Are We There Yet? | Oct 28, 2013
- Oh the places I have beenOk so I have a confession to make.. I am kind of a blog whore... I have numerous blogs around cyberspace and I can't seem to stop writing them.. Hence the reason I am writing another one here!
So I have Posted by Seznz in Sarah's Travels | Sep 24, 2013
- A new day in ParisThe highlights - A midnight velo-ride to Notre Dame, the Louvre & the Moulin Rouge (and moving to the room with The View for Shell's birthday)
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Sep 23, 2013
- A day in Paris!Cam:
Saw the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, and went for a boat ride on the River Seine. There was a lot of bridges. Ate frogs legs for the first time.
Our first day in Paris was exhausting / discombobulating Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Sep 12, 2013
- 36 Hours in Paris !If you have a short time in Paris Amazing Paris view can be in your camera with long walk Of course, morning, noon or evening walk according to get you started the route changes, it's up to Posted by TATLIGEZGIN in TatliGezgin | Sep 7, 2013
- Monday Idyll or Idle Monday Ah oui Paris! I skipped class today to spend a day of just eating, reading and sitting out in the sun. It felt like just the sort of break I needed. I am living in the 14th district of Paris Posted by carol.maseyk in Mon Petite Adventure | Sep 2, 2013
- 19, Crazy, In Love and In Paris=="Paris is Always a Good Idea" - Audrey Hepburn==
My 19th Birthday. Another year has passed and what an incredible, life changing year it has been.
I cannot actually believe that this time last year I was sitting in a classroom Posted by missadelaide in A Worldly Addiction | Aug 10, 2013
- Paris: Musee d'Orsay, Pantheon and hot weatherToday we went to Musee d'Orsay and the Pantheon. We started out by taking the Metro to Musee. When we got inside we went upstairs to find Monet paintings that were very cool, we also saw some Rodins, Van Goghs Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 27, 2013
- ParisDear all,
my trip to Paris was fabulous!
Nice food, warm people and great sightseeing.
Dear greetings to everyone!
Michael Posted by social.michael in Michael's EU Travels | Jul 17, 2013
- Paris is Always a Good IdeaIf Casey and I have learned anything it's Murphy's Law. I will not even draw out this past mistake trying to blame it on something other than ourselves. We missed our train to Paris. We finally made it to our Posted by cgeurope2013 in Casey & Grace's European Adventure | Jun 28, 2013
- Paris - Places to see and things to eat!Only 2 hours and 16 minutes later, I am in Paris. It was only 344 km apart. Might I add that my first Chunnel experience was affordable ($190) and convenient and comfortable. I LOVE the fact that I didn't have Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 9, 2013