Blog Entries tagged 'paris'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'paris'
- Paris 2014This is a 3-day visit to Paris. Prior to leaving for Paris I purchased the Paris Pass. I bought the 4-day pass but if you plan carefully a two day pass should be enough (saves $50). Note that while Paris Posted by sgarje in Shashi's Travel blog | Jul 19, 2014
- ParisParis had always been a city that had never been high on my list to see. While I knew I would make it there at some point in my life, my aversion to uber-touristy things and the talk that I Posted by danza in There and back again | Jul 15, 2014
- Home Sweet HomeWe had booked a midnight flight from Dubai with an 8 hour layover in Paris. Our intention was to take the RER into Paris, have a croissant and coffee at a cafe, and perhaps take in a museum. Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 28, 2014
- Bienvenido a México
Though it took a while before I figured out how to get to my gate in Paris, it was nothing compared to the time I spent at the Mexican airport. I arrived a bit late in Mexico Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Jul 14, 2014
- ParisBon jour monsieurs and mesdames! Paris est un tres beau ville et plein d'amusement.
All of our pictures from the trip are on our [[https://www.flickr.com/photos/25318887@N03/sets/72157645521734921/|Flickr page]].
We were fort Posted by cottons in Keith and Megan's Travels | Jul 5, 2014
- Saignon to ParisWe travelled on the fast train from Avignon to Paris. This was interesting as the countryside whizzed by at a speed not seen on any train in Australia.
Busy would be the word that would best describe it! It was Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jul 2, 2014
- Sweet ParisParting with Spain was difficult, having grown quite attached in just two weeks. But arriving in Paris was no picnic either - she did not make the transition easy for us. Putting aside the trials and tribulation of flying Posted by gihanandkala in Gihan travels with Kala 2014 | Jun 29, 2014
- VersaillesDay 3
We left home at 7.30 and caught two trains to get to the tour office in Dupleix for our Versailles Fat Tire Bike Tour. We were running a little early so stopped into a Patisserrie and bought some Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Paris in springThere’s nothing quite like Paris on a day in spring. Walking down a cobbled street looking at beautiful buildings dotted with a terrace here, a balcony there sporting beautiful flowers in bloom, I found myself falling in Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Jun 14, 2014
- There's eventually no place like homeClear skies, but would there be clearing sailing to the airport? We woke up outrageously early - 5:00am, took our showers, dressed and checked out by 6:30am. We waited down in the lobby for our driver, who didn't Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- Our last day in ParisMore rain, actually a nasty rain storm overnight with lots of lightning again. Dreary, rainy day until late afternoon, then the skies cleared and it was a pleasant end to the day. Great lunch and beautiful concert to Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- Paris ~ hit the ground runningWe arrived in Paris at 7.50am to an overcast day. As we were going down the esculator to collect our luggage, it came to a sharp halt and we nearly went head first down it, as well as everyone Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Storm clouds brewing over Paris Thunderstorms kept us up, humidity was through the roof, memory card error in camera and storms around France heading our way. How's that for a synopsis?
Well, this trip is looking like it will end in a bang - literally, Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- A tale of one city - ParisWoke to a beautiful day, perfect for taking in the sites of the city. Nice dinner planned this evening and even a little wine.
By our standards, we were up and ready early, had breakfast and were ready to take Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 10, 2014
- Exile in ParisFor the last 23 years U.S. psychiatrists have been drugging the film maker, Carl Sanchez-Medina, claiming that Mr. Sanchez is very "ill" very "delusional." Over 100 psychiatrists and therapists have been insisting that Mr. Sanchez ha been"homeless," "slee Posted by Carl Sanchez in Paul Reveere Blog | Jul 30, 2013
- From the Loire to Paris Early morning wake up for our commute to Paris. Drive 100km to Orleans, then train ride back to Tours on the way to Paris. A little rest then a little wine.
Alarms went off at 5:50am as we had Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 8, 2014
- Final day in ParisFor my last day in Paris I saved the entire day for the Louvre. I really enjoyed it and downloaded an app on my iphone to follow to see all the masterpieces. It didn't take long at all, so I Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | Jun 8, 2014
- Paris and all of its wonderI woke up really early because the ticket I purchased for paris was at 9am. I didn't want to miss it so I woke up at 7 to start my walk to the train station. I got to the station Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | Jun 7, 2014
- Impressions of ImpressionistsAfter sleeping in a bit I used the rest of the morning to do some laundry. It was expensive, but nice to have a new load of clean clothes to wear. After that, I went to Sacre Couer Basilica Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | Jun 3, 2014
- Goodybe England, Bonjour Paris~Saying goodbye to England and my gracious host was not easy. The last two weeks have been wonderful and relaxing, and I couldn't have asked for better company. But, it was time to leave the island. I got up early, Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | Jun 3, 2014
- Enjoying our second day in ParisA good night's sleep and the jet lag is gone. Didn't rush as we were hoping Sue's luggage would show up. We got a message from Air France saying they had found it, it was at CDG and Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | May 17, 2014
- First day in FranceDespite our travel glitch, we get to the city and it feels great. We are staying at the Hotel Le Clement on Rue Clement in the 6th Arrondisement. It is close to St Germain-des-Pres which is the fashion Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | May 17, 2014
- A blip to start the tripSo, sometimes things don't go exactly as planned. We arrived at the airport in Buffalo and zoomed through the non existent security line. Plane was a few minutes late, but not a big deal at all. Two Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | May 17, 2014
- Paris 5 May 2014We’ve had a lovely relaxing last day in Paris. Having ticked off the main sights, we slept in and caught up on things around the apartment, and booked ahead for things we want to do in Rome and Holland. Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 5, 2014
- Paris 4 May 2014Today we tackled Versailles. First we had to find the train station - further taxing my French as we had to ask for directions several times. But we successfully got ourselves onto the right train and relaxed to Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 5, 2014