Blog Entries tagged 'paris'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'paris'
- Airbnb A Cautionary TaleI don't do reviews on this site normally, but this is a cautionary tale of a negative experience I had with Airbnb and a specific host. I want to be clear. I know there are thousands of good hosts Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Sep 24, 2015
- When in Paris don't forget to visit DisneylandThere's nowhere on earth where you can get away with being a big kid more than in Disneyland. Even if you don't want to go the whole way and sleep in a themed bedroom, have breakfast with a Disney Posted by Lovestotravel in Ramblings of an eternal traveller | Sep 19, 2015
- First Sight of Eiffel Tower Posted by lovenightingale in Due West | Sep 1, 2015
- Doors of Europe, France[img=h Posted by Kemnitzer in Europe 2015 | Sep 11, 2015
- We don't care what city we land in, let's just get there!
So we decided to hedge our bets and head over to the Amsterdam departure gate and see if our odds were any better than the Paris flight. We were excited to hear that Posted by Kemnitzer in Europe 2015 | Aug 30, 2015
- First Day in ParisWe decided to head down to central Paris. It would be a long walk so headed to the closest metro station. First walked down into it then promptly walked back out as we're feeling rather overwelmed. Started Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jul 31, 2015
- I love Paris in the springtime
After the Somme we headed for Paris. We had a tip from a website that a particular park area had free parking so we headed that way and found a great spot right next to the park near the Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Jun 27, 2015
- Frick and Frack's Fantastic Foray in France[i]For the past five summers, Eva has helped move her siblings home from college. A few thousand miles and an ocean wasn’t going to keep her from doing the same this year, so she packed a duffel bag and Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jun 1, 2015
- European Trip April 2015I finally left London April 2nd at 8:30 a.m. for Paris via Eurostar train. It was a 2 hr and 15 min. trip.(comfortable) I had some sleep on the train. I must have fallen asleep while the train was Posted by martza in European Trip April 2015 | May 11, 2015
- Adventures in the Nether-regions (of Europe)In celebration of the end of classes, I decided to take advantage of an offer to visit some friends in The Hague. They were my roommates in my hostel in Prague, and they invited me to come up and Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Apr 29, 2015
- Last Tango in ParisLast Tango in Paris
Escaping before the French Secret Police find us
So, despite our best efforts to slow down, we kept shuffling through the streets of Paris - finally walking over 60 miles in our 7+ days here. Highlights of the Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 26, 2015
- Paris Day 2Paris Day 2
I have a health app on on my phone that keeps tack of my daily walking steps.
I got up early on Monday determined to set a new walking record. After a cup of Joe (that would be Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 21, 2015
- Paris!Didn't I say I would try to keep these posts updated fairly regularly?
So, hey, Paris!
I have been here for four days now and I have to say I have really fallen in love with this place. It is really Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 10, 2015
- Bonjour ParisNo primeiro dia em Paris resolvemos seguir o clichesão mor e rumar para o Arco do triunfo.
Claro que antes sofremos um pouco na estação Gare du Nord para comprar nosso Museum pass. Este cartão dá acesso aos principais museus e Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Mar 14, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterA few after-the-fact words on my experience with renting an apartment in Paris. I have rented apartments in Europe and elsewhere and had excellent results. One company in particular stands out: Parker Villas who rents apartments throughout Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Feb 17, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterAu revoir Paris. Revoir means to see again, so it is appropriate for me to say since I will be back, next time for a longer stay. Here are some of my favorite moments. And, oh yes. Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Feb 3, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterI am fully aware that hunger is a true crisis world-wide. I have seen it and know there are plenty of people for whom one meal a day is a luxury. This post is not intended to Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Feb 2, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterAmelie is a beloved French film made in 2001 about a sheltered, young woman who lives her life vicariously by manipulating the lives of people she is surrounded by in order to help them find happiness. If you know Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Feb 1, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterI named my daughter Jenevieve long before I knew that Saint Genevieve was the patron saint of Paris. I changed the G to J to keep the initials of my three children the same. I agonized over Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Feb 1, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterI can see the sun setting in front of me, through my large windows which open onto my terrace. As I reflect on my day, I'm eating French olives, bread and brie, and drinking Cotes du Rhone. Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 30, 2015
- A Month in Paris in Winter[img=h Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 29, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterII believe it is truly hard to have a bad meal in Paris. Whether you are going for a quick petite baguette sandwich or a meal in a brasserie, or a fine dining experience, there are endless choices in Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 27, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterREASON 1: Finding the people you are with.
The girls wanted to go to the top of the Arch d'Triumph and I didn't, so I told them I'd wait for them in the Orange store. I was going to Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 26, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterA side trip to Amsterdam was packed with art, architecture, canals and other sights and activities. A side benefit, somewhat unexpected, was the delightful, delicious food we found everywhere (and no, we were not suffering from munchies).
In Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 23, 2015
- A Month in Paris in Winter
A day trip from Paris to Amsterdam is an easy trek. A train ride takes you through Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 23, 2015