Blog Entries tagged 'park'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'park'
- Day 13 沖繩縣中部 沖繩 親子遊 自駕遊本來名護Neo Park ( 動物園） 並不在行程之中，原計劃是先去海中展望塔，下午去Bios之丘。問題是，經過之前去海中公園發現，小女並不對海洋生物有興趣：
這個動物園遊客不多，感覺是舊式管理。經過門口賣紀念品的地方，只有兩個公公婆婆擺賣，之後會經過像80年代香港荔園 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jan 5, 2017
- In possum habitatAfter two nights at a commercial big caravan park, we longed for a quiet place to stay for the night. We found exactly what we were looking for at Yalgorup National Park. The Martin’s Tank campground was fairly big and Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jan 6, 2017
- Exploring the KimberleyAfter a relaxing weekend in Broome, we headed north on the Cape Leveque Road to explore the Dampier Peninsula. We had been pre-warned that roughly 90km of the road are not paved, but it was still surprising to see that Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Dec 3, 2016
- Rafting in Royal Belum===I waited. Waited for my turn. I had a few minutes and then it would be time to go.===
I was waiting to raft.
There we were, in Royal Belum State Park, a remote area of Penang, Malaysia. We were there Posted by dmiller21 in Darcy's Travel Blog | Nov 24, 2016
- Exploring the Olympic Peninsula with Janis The next morning, we headed north from Mt. Rainier towards the Olympic Peninsula to meet Janis. Around noon we finally managed to get a signal on the mobile phone again and got Janis’ update that she had landed well and Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Sep 9, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- The National Parks around MoabWe had a full day’s worth of activities in front of us and consequently started earlier than usual. The first place on our list was the scenic drive in Capitol Reef National Park, the least visited of Utah’s five national Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Aug 13, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- Loving the adventure from Washington back to California!
Seriously only saw my friend Jen for a few minutes as she showed us where we would be sleeping. We were up and out of her house by Posted by TravelingDoll in Summer Trip 2016 | Jul 28, 2016
- Lions and Cheetahs and Gnu's, oh my!Welcome to my blog! I know, I know—it’s taken me long enough to start one, but here it is.
I feel I’ve been really lucky in my life. For one thing, I have some amazing friends.
One of those amazing Posted by pebergman in FROM HYENAS TO DRAGONS | Aug 9, 2016
- TWO DAYS IN VANCOUVER!... .Luckily for you readers, I am quite tired tonight. So, it will be more about photos than written descriptions!
We landed at Vancouver International about a 3 hours before we left Brisbane on the same date, 12 Posted by ValerieN in Adventure On! | Jul 14, 2016
- Rainbow NationThey don' t call this country the Rainbow Nation for nothing....the color...of the land, sunsets, the water, the people and their personalities, the culture, the weather, the wildlife, the flora, the history, the experiences, good, bad, ugly ...and everyt Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Apr 4, 2016
- Murchison Falls National ParkAgain, pictures ASAP...
I was ready to go this morning and waiting for Joseph's 9am pickup. He took me to change some money and we arrived at the office near 10. Aludi had to make sure everyone was paid before we Posted by Peliroja in CONTACT Uganda 2016 | Apr 1, 2016
- Iguazu Falls Part II
On the morning of our second day in Iguazu, we took a thrilling helicopter ride down the Iguazu river and over the falls. Neither of us had ever been on a helicop Posted by wintermaasz in Sarah and Nathan take on the world | Mar 27, 2016
- Safari Time!Wake up call..5:00 a.m Why not? We are on vacation and don't want to miss a moment. I've been up since 4:00 a.m. ready to go!
Kruger National Park has a rich history, both natural and Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Mar 26, 2016
- Pha Taem National ParkTraffic was pretty light this morning around eight. Filling the bike us with fuel cost us a whopping 60 baht ($2) so we could understand the appeal of driving these vehicles. We followed the main road/highway that we'd come in Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 8, 2016
- Around Druskininkai, Lithuania There are tons of information about major Lithuanian cities or frequently travelled routes. But most of the stories would skip one important part- a beautiful nature of South Lithuania.
Dzukija National Park is a thing not to miss while travelling Posted by TomasB in South Lithuania.Dzukija National Park | Mar 7, 2016
- Khong Chiam After getting ready and hurrying to the front desk, we relaxed hearing the news that buses to Khong Chiam left every half hour. We went for an early lunch to use the better wifi and eat more fried rice, not Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Feb 29, 2016
- Congo- A Traveler's review of its Brutal and Bloody History
Growing up reading Edgar Rice Burroughs' Tarzan,the mysteries of Africa have always played in my mind and fantasies. Growing up in India, tales about fabulous Indian king Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Jan 23, 2016
- Congo- A Traveler's review of its Brutal and Bloody History
Growing up reading Edgar Rice Burroughs' Tarzan, the mysteries of Africa has always played on my mind and fantasies. Growing up in India, tales about fabulous Indian king Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Jan 23, 2016
- JAN 18 SAFARI ADVENTURES YALA NATIONAL PARK SAFARI TO YALA
We rise at 5:00 am, have early morning tea and meet our safari driver Suranda. Today we will spend from 6 am to 6 pm exploring YALA NP the most famous park in Sri Lanka with the highest Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- Temples of Nang RongIn the morning, we managed to send off some laundry, book a tour of the ruins with Kris and visit the day market by the lake. We got a familiar breakfast from 7-11 plus market oranges and barbequed eggs. I'd Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Dec 21, 2015
- Elephant Nature Park
Today was elephant day! Our Elephant Nature Park guide picked us up in a van from our guesthouse at 8 AM and we, along with seven other people from all over the world, began the 1.5 hour journ Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Dec 11, 2015
- First day in Nairobi: Part IMorning view from the balcony at Bidwood Suite Hotel
People working on nearby building.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/786671/large_11_13_15_WorkMenNair1.jp Posted by bmotieno in See the Journey | Nov 25, 2015
- Chengdu, Sichuan - Pandas![center][/center]
Chengdu, the capitol of Slchuan Province, is ranked as one of Chin Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 16, 2015