Blog Entries tagged 'park'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'park'
- First day in Kenya: Part IMorning view from the balcony at Bidwood Suite Hotel
People working on nearby building.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/786671/large_11_13_15_WorkMenNair1.jp Posted by bmotieno in See the Journey | Nov 25, 2015
- Chengdu, SichuanChengdu is ranked as one of China's happiest cities. It is known to have a tea culture, the residents enjoy drinking tea and playing mahjong, in a relaxed culture, not a rat race compared to some of its Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 16, 2015
- Sorry for the lack of posts folks!Turned out that Wifi connections were a lot more costly in time and price than I anticipated. Technology can be more precious than we give credit for.
We visited many places that I couldn't upload but will attempt to do Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 29, 2015
- Conquering Volcanoes....2On a sunny afternoon (Aug 16, 2015) my friend Chris and I thought it would basically be ILLEGAL not to enjoy the sunshine and so set out for a random little drive around Auckland.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685093/large_90_IMG_7130. Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 11, 2015
- Ika-somenIka-somen is a dish that is most famous in Hakodate, Hokkaido. The word somen is referred to a common type of noodles in Japanese cuisine made of wheat flour and Ika means squid. So if transliterated correctly Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Sep 20, 2015
- BARGI DAM......Location : Bargi Dam is located on the Jabalpur - Nagpur NH - 7 highway. About 40 kms / 45 mins. from Jabalpur city, Tourist Destination Bargi Dam is built on Narmada river. Tourists can enjoy water-sports in Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Sep 1, 2015
- Koh Sok canoeing
It was time to move on to Koh Sok, a touristy national park in the south. Our ride there via minibus took about four hours from Krabi and cost 250 baht each. For an air conditioned ride, that wa Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Aug 25, 2015
- 'Cuz I'm on Top of the World, YeahToday began a long, long time ago. I can still remember. We set out from Fort Stockton bright and early, fueling up with"high octane" coffee at the Garage. Good coffe is good. We head north along a two lane highway, Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 15, 2015
- WarsawStarted my day walking through the royal gardens called Park Łazienkowski
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/l Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 12, 2015
- A park with 3 mystic mountainsYading national reserve in southwestern Sichuan, China is one of the few national parks that still retain majority of its natural trails and that camping is allowed without special permits.
The entire area encompasses three mystic mountains, each hover Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Jun 6, 2015
- One of the world's most beautiful parksJiuzhaigou national park in northern Sichuan, China is one of the world's most beautiful national park. With pristine environments, crystal clear turquoise waters, deep blue skies, untouched ancient forests and towering mountains makes it a must visit for Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 30, 2015
- JapanFor our last day in Japan, we decided to head to the Ueno Park area of Tokyo - very popular, home of the Japanese National Museum, and a great place for all to spend an afternoon.
After getting off the train Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 23, 2015
- Lake Macquarie / Newcastle - Speerspoint Park Youtube link==Lake Macquarie / Newcastle - Speerspoint Park [[http://youtu.be/btNXRsK5oDw|Youtube link Click Here]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | May 5, 2015
- Hutongs of Beijing and Lama Temple
We'd gone into hibernation mode, killing time in the morning in the misguided hope that it would warm up, although it never did. We also had an unhealthy addiction to the Logos game/app that c Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Apr 12, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Photo Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 11, 2015
- A Tale of Eating, Just Eating.Observations of the day: I still cannot predict when trains will be busy. It seems like people are off work at almost all times.
Michelle and I wanted to go to Tsukiji Market to watch the fish auctions but Jade (Michelle's) Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Mar 26, 2015
- Good View TokyoObservations of the day: I'm going to miss how clean public bathrooms are as well as heated toilet seats. Go figure. Also I am tired of the wind chill. I need warm weather ASAP.
Today has been a long day so Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Mar 25, 2015
- The road to Jiuzhaigou A decent bus ride away from Chengdu was the picturesque Jiuzhaigou National Park that Ryan had seen on the documentary Wild China. When we realized how close it was to us, only ten hours by bus, we booked tickets and Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Feb 15, 2015
- Day 4: A Walk in the Park and a Night of LightsToo tired to blog last night, a busy evening and we're not night owls while on holidays ?
Slept in yesterday, cold cloudy days make it easy! Usual place for breakfast, still busy even into peak hour. Then Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 5, 2015
- Cuba Libre - The Cuban SolutionThe sights we see on the way to our destinations are as exciting for me as everything else is. Today we are taking a scenic drive as we head to the historic Bay of Pigs Museum in Playa Giron. Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Feb 4, 2015
- Chengdu MuseumOur first full day in Chengdu, we ventured out to the Sichuan museum. It was much trickier to find with Google maps being blocked by the Chinese government, but luckily, two parking attendants and a random man who spoke English Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 14, 2015
- The Night Before It is the night before we leave Orlando, and both of us are in complete awe that time is flying by so quickly. Here is a brief run-down of our 2014 holiday season:
- December 7 - 11, 2014: We moved Posted by zachandlindsay in Zach & Lindsay Road Trip Through The USA | Jan 1, 2015
- Grand Teton and Yellowstone national park - Aug 2014For our 3rd wedding anniversary, we decided to go to Grand Teton and Yellowstone national park. In this blog, I don’t think I will be giving a day to day account similar to what I do in my usual blogs. Posted by LakshmiE in My travel blogs | Dec 23, 2014
- Day 20 - YangonOkay so I would just like to start out by saying, 5 – 6 days is probably too long to stay in Yangon. Whilst it is a beautiful City, it is very much a City of limited attractions and today Posted by lee_1986 in Myanmar (Burma) - 2013 | Dec 21, 2013
- Sofitel So BangkokSofitel So Bangkok
之前提及，買了ACCOR Advantage Plus 會藉，有一晚免費酒店，既然任何酒店都免費，於是選擇了ACCOR 旗下其中一個最貴的品牌--Sofitel。
Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014