Blog Entries tagged 'park'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'park'
- Tracking Chimpanzees in Kibale National Park, UgandaChimpanzees, our nearest primate relatives have been a fascination for most of us. These amazing creatures were studied by Jane Goodall in the 60's at the insistence of Louis Leakey, who had unearthed the first hominid fossils, Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Mar 5, 2014
- PERHAPS A LITTLE OVER THE TAPASWell first of all, I would like to thank you all for your support on the shoe shopping. It is nice to have so many good friends encouraging in time of doubt. Sadly, I have not yet purchased any shoes Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 21, 2014
- Across America, New York to LAA new adventure.
Unlike my [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/3/|previous trip through Eastern Europe]], I took the easier road this time, opting for a tour with Cosmos. When I traveled through [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/16/|Romania Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
Brunei is an oil-rich country, home to nearly half a million people, described as the green HEART gateway to Borneo. Brunei is ruled by the Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 12, 2014
- 40. Gun Granit Granit Tepeler
Sabah daglara gitmek icin erkenden kalktik. Hava soguk, kuzine bile yanmamis. Geceden hazirlanmis kahvaltiyi mideye indirip, terminale gittik. Megersem tum Puerto Nata Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 10, 2014
- Experience Adventure with Australia With endless opportunities and countless destinations to choose from, deciding a place for your ideal getaway can be a time consuming and difficult task. I, myself experienced something similar when Christmas was around the corner and I had to plan Posted by ianhunt in Experience Adventure in Australia | Jan 9, 2014
- Tandem Hang Gliding at Stanwell ParkPart of my surprise birthday party was a surprise gift from Glenda and Gail for tandem hang gliding. What a special birthday I had for sure! The group that I went up with is called [[http://www.hangglideoz.com.au/|Hang Glide Oz]] and they Posted by djrussell in Beautiful Australia! | Jan 5, 2014
- All The President’s MenMole (pronounced Mo-leh) is a national park of nearly 5,000 square kilometres bordering Burkina Faso in the north of Ghana. We came for four days and were promised elephants, but first we met the President of Ghana, John Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 26, 2013
- The simpler taste of Paris
Every city has its landmarks; temples, cathedrals, monuments, Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Nov 15, 2013
- San Francisco - Day 2 - Haight-Ashbury & Golden Gate ParkWe started the day off by preparing breakfast at home with the stuff we had bought the day before at the Ferry Building Market and Trader Joe's - scrambled eggs, prosciutto crudo, Andi's homemade granola, soy milk, homemade bread, Parmesan Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 14, 2013
- Quetico National Park[float=right][/float]The perfect autumn day. Sunny, after NY finally pretty warm day. It was just us, canoe, lakes and more lakes, eagles, birds, turtles and ducks. You paddle around an Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Sep 29, 2013
- Exploring BeijingToday I decided to go out and explore. I took my map and headed out of the hutong to the bustling streets beyond. Upon stepping outside the door to the hutong I was immediately faced with the chaos around. The Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Aug 20, 2013
- Croatia - First stop: ZagrebWe arrived at Zagreb Airport and as we had booked from transportation earlier, we had the driver waiting for us there. The weather was almost tropical, with a hot yet stormy clouds (and some rain too).
Our accommodation was not near Posted by danics in World Away | Aug 29, 2013
- San Francisco day 2[img=http://photos.trave Posted by andreeam in Never stop dreaming | Aug 2, 2013
- Inskip Point/ Double Island Point
Cedar exploring Double Island Point
==Inskip Point/Double Island Point==
===We said our goodbyes and pushed down to Inskip Point, a council run camp ground rig Posted by Jenaben in Living the dream Australia | Jul 29, 2013
- Park Place[float=left][/float]Today we decided to have a relaxing day as a family, but we couldn't resist the warm sunshine outside so we decided to spend our day in a large Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 26, 2013
- July 20 2013We tried to wake up early but only managed to get (after breakfast, hike preparation, waiting for shuttle and arriving at the start of the hike) started at 9h00 local time.
We wanted to take the hike towards Angels Landing in Posted by Eddy VDR in West Rockies US 2013 (English) | Jul 21, 2013
- London: The Tower of London and Buckingham PalaceToday we got up and joined the London rush hour by commuting on the Circle Line. We travelled from Paddington to Tower Hill where we got off to see the Tower of London. It was cooler today and it did Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 10, 2013
- July 06 2013Glacier park today.
We originally planned to take a 12mile hike on the Highline trail but the ranger informed us that there is still too much snow and that some days before someone still wanted to try it and slipped of Posted by Eddy VDR in West Rockies US 2013 (English) | Jul 6, 2013
- Sapphire PrincessThe highlight of any Alaska Cruise is the visit to Glacier Bay. I usually push all my clients to pick a cruise which includes Glacier Bay, because you haven't seen the full Alaska unless you have seen this remarkable Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 4, 2013
- Vancouver to Summerland to KelownaThe first 48 hours of our trip have been a whirlwind! Paul and kids, along with our nieces Kassandra and Ariana, went to the Taylor Swift concert in Vancouver with 42,000 other teenage girls (Paul says he was one of Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jun 30, 2013
- ChengduMy little Chinese friend on the train chatted away to me for most of the evening via Google Translate. It was a howl. I told him via miming, pictures and my app, that I was going to Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jun 2, 2013
Picture of Tait and I Posted by TyPo311 in Tyler's Traveling Tales | Jun 13, 2013
- Salta, ArgentinaWell believe it or not we finally left Bolivia for good! It was a very long busy journey with lots of getting on and off and on and off as we crossed the border but at least we weren't waiting Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | May 7, 2013
- Experiencing Tiffany's Vision of New York CityWhen I get off the train at Back Bay station in Boston in winter I often walk by numerous oversized Tiffany ads that portray images of New York City as some sort of idealized winter wonderland. There are beautiful people Posted by EuropInFebruary in From the Travel Book I'll Never Write | Apr 30, 2013