Blog Entries tagged 'park'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'park'
- Koh Sok canoeing
It was time to move on to Koh Sok, a touristy national park in the south. Our ride there via minibus took about four hours from Krabi and cost 250 baht each. For an air conditioned ride, that wa Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Aug 25, 2015
- 'Cuz I'm on Top of the World, YeahToday began a long, long time ago. I can still remember. We set out from Fort Stockton bright and early, fueling up with"high octane" coffee at the Garage. Good coffe is good. We head north along a two lane highway, Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 15, 2015
- WarsawStarted my day walking through the royal gardens called Park Łazienkowski
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755906/l Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jun 12, 2015
- A park with 3 mystic mountainsYading national reserve in southwestern Sichuan, China is one of the few national parks that still retain majority of its natural trails and that camping is allowed without special permits.
The entire area encompasses three mystic mountains, each hover Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Jun 6, 2015
- One of the world's most beautiful parksJiuzhaigou national park in northern Sichuan, China is one of the world's most beautiful national park. With pristine environments, crystal clear turquoise waters, deep blue skies, untouched ancient forests and towering mountains makes it a must visit for Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 30, 2015
- JapanFor our last day in Japan, we decided to head to the Ueno Park area of Tokyo - very popular, home of the Japanese National Museum, and a great place for all to spend an afternoon.
After getting off the train Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 23, 2015
- Lake Macquarie / Newcastle - Speerspoint Park Youtube link==Lake Macquarie / Newcastle - Speerspoint Park [[http://youtu.be/btNXRsK5oDw|Youtube link Click Here]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | May 5, 2015
- Hutongs of Beijing and Lama Temple
We'd gone into hibernation mode, killing time in the morning in the misguided hope that it would warm up, although it never did. We also had an unhealthy addiction to the Logos game/app that c Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Apr 12, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Photo Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 11, 2015
- A Tale of Eating, Just Eating.Observations of the day: I still cannot predict when trains will be busy. It seems like people are off work at almost all times.
Michelle and I wanted to go to Tsukiji Market to watch the fish auctions but Jade (Michelle's) Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Mar 26, 2015
- Good View TokyoObservations of the day: I'm going to miss how clean public bathrooms are as well as heated toilet seats. Go figure. Also I am tired of the wind chill. I need warm weather ASAP.
Today has been a long day so Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Mar 25, 2015
- The road to Jiuzhaigou A decent bus ride away from Chengdu was the picturesque Jiuzhaigou National Park that Ryan had seen on the documentary Wild China. When we realized how close it was to us, only ten hours by bus, we booked tickets and Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Feb 15, 2015
- Day 4: A Walk in the Park and a Night of LightsToo tired to blog last night, a busy evening and we're not night owls while on holidays ?
Slept in yesterday, cold cloudy days make it easy! Usual place for breakfast, still busy even into peak hour. Then Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 5, 2015
- Cuba Libre - The Cuban SolutionThe sights we see on the way to our destinations are as exciting for me as everything else is. Today we are taking a scenic drive as we head to the historic Bay of Pigs Museum in Playa Giron. Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Feb 4, 2015
- Chengdu MuseumOur first full day in Chengdu, we ventured out to the Sichuan museum. It was much trickier to find with Google maps being blocked by the Chinese government, but luckily, two parking attendants and a random man who spoke English Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 14, 2015
- The Night Before It is the night before we leave Orlando, and both of us are in complete awe that time is flying by so quickly. Here is a brief run-down of our 2014 holiday season:
- December 7 - 11, 2014: We moved Posted by zachandlindsay in Zach & Lindsay Road Trip Through The USA | Jan 1, 2015
- Grand Teton and Yellowstone national park - Aug 2014For our 3rd wedding anniversary, we decided to go to Grand Teton and Yellowstone national park. In this blog, I don’t think I will be giving a day to day account similar to what I do in my usual blogs. Posted by LakshmiE in My travel blogs | Dec 23, 2014
- Day 20 - YangonOkay so I would just like to start out by saying, 5 – 6 days is probably too long to stay in Yangon. Whilst it is a beautiful City, it is very much a City of limited attractions and today Posted by lee_1986 in Myanmar (Burma) - 2013 | Dec 21, 2013
- Sofitel So BangkokSofitel So Bangkok
之前提及，買了ACCOR Advantage Plus 會藉，有一晚免費酒店，既然任何酒店都免費，於是選擇了ACCOR 旗下其中一個最貴的品牌--Sofitel。
Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 曼谷中央公園- Lumphini ParkSofitel So 的正前方便是曼谷的中央公園- Lumphini Park。
旅遊書都不多介紹。但我們襯在吃自助早餐前的時間，行了少部分公園當晨運(好伯伯Feel )。Lumphini Park 真真正正像中央公園， 一個長方型公園，走一圈應該要一個多小時。
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 新加坡住宿： Ramada Hotel Singapore
跟旅行團報名，住在新加坡華美達酒店三個晚上。 酒店位於諾維娜地鐵站（Novena MRT）附近，出地鐵站沿醫院步行小山坡十分鐘便到。 酒店 於2013 年開業，裝潢設施還算新淨，一般房價大概hk$1100-1200一晚。
酒店下層為商場，有大型超市，兩間面包店(BREAD TALK 和 土司工房) 還有SUBWAY。行十分鐘有文東記海南雞飯和Ba Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 18, 2014
- Hwange National ParkOk so we but first a quick stop at the Painted Dog reserve...
It was not really that exciting to be honest an animal shelter with two dogs. But the painted dogs are just another species in jeopardy here in Zimbabwe. Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Oct 28, 2014
- Perth - grown up stuff and fun stuffNow, I'm not going to say our arrival in Perth marked the END of the fun, but it was the beginning of being a bit more grown up.
For starters, when we arrived we knew we'd HAVE to look for jobs. Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Oct 28, 2014
- To The Little ShadowsA fierce heart and a stunning mind with a laugh that sounds like all of the good things this world has to offer, Beth Barrie is the kind of woman you want on your team.
She leads with a passion Posted by mirandabarrie in To Sail, Not Drift | Oct 7, 2014
- Nagasaki, Trading port to the West==Introduction==
Nagasaki City is located in Nagasaki Prefecture, Kyushu Island. Through out its long history, the city itself has seen many changes due to it being an important and only trading port with the West during the Edo period of Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Kanazawa, The City of Gold. | Sep 30, 2014