Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Pura Vida[float=left][/float]
Pura Vida! You hear it a lot. Like when you get out of a taxi, or when someone nearly falls off the path, or as the first thing in the morning, or even, when you Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 1, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Gardens in SuzhouThere is always a lot of lesson to be learnt from ancient heritage. The beautiful ancient gardens in suzhou is just one of the many examples. In modern times, where nature has become one of the commodities and the pursuit Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Our First Activity
Hi Mrs. Hoff,
Let me just tell you about this fascinating trip I went on with my school friends just a few days ago. The day we got there was when we all caught a whiff of Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My lesson for packing a backpack bagMe and my friend was chatting about backpack traveling, which we dream of since long time ago. But, there are a lot of detail we’ve been discuss during the period. Where is our destination? How much is our budget? How Posted by travelairticket in Backpack Journey | Nov 4, 2016
- Odd landscapes and a failed boat tour...I've mentioned a few times, I'm here for work. So as of last week, two more team members joined me from the United States. I was transferred to a much better hotel and now we are staying there Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 23, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Tranz-Alpine==Tranz-Alpine Railway from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass==
We all piled into the bus at the hotel and made our way to the station.
When we got Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- Family Time - Part Two[[http://lettersfromcharlotte.travellerspoint.com/32/|Click here to read PART ONE ]]
Life on Sodsai Farm quickly becomes routine. Yann and Piak both take off within a couple of days, Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Oct 21, 2016
- Exhausted...so will just post some picsI'm working 11 hour days here. When you roll the time stuck in traffic getting to and from the office, well, it's a minor miracle I'm typing this out now.
On Saturday, after Friday's Epic Traffic Jam (which Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 17, 2016
- Friday commute...I am here for work. So I stayed up late toiling away in my hotel room last night preparing for a demo of something I was building. My room is small and the AC needs adjustment every hour Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 14, 2016
- Dhaka is many things, but so far, not a shitholeI haven't composed an entry for the last two days as I simply got swept up into living a work life here...which is why I'm here. It's not a vacation, after all... Up early in the morning, every Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 12, 2016
- Just over 3 months outHi All
In just over 3 months we are hoping to move into the new apartment in Doncaster, pay for the cruise and pack for the longest holiday/cruise in our life. Up to now our longest cruise was in 2011 when Posted by Acudoc2007 in Circumnavigation of South America | Sep 24, 2016
- And no you can't see it from outer space (China)Beijing in 1989 was in a small way the inspiration behind taking this trip. Not so much because of the student uprising that took place and the subsequent events that unfolded in and around Tiananmen Square at the time but Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 14, 2016
- Couchsurfing the Last Days in SingaporePrior to arriving in Singapore, I had planned to stay all the days doing couchsurfing. Looking back now, it was better to split up the time I had in the city. The first half was over and I had seen Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 25, 2015
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016
- Haere ra!I hadn't realized when we left River Valley that morning that in only 4 days, I'd be sitting on a plane leaving New Zealand behind me. Only 4 days left and I was still in the middle of North Island. Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 19, 2015
- Rotorua Aotearoa is a unique country in many different ways. Both halves are special in their own way and offer an amazing experience for anyone. While the North tends to be mostly warm and muggy, the further south you go, the Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 12, 2015
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 2On Friday, July 15, my dad and I traveled around the Olympic Peninsula to hike & go birding.
Our morning destination was a drive-up mountain peak on the east side of the Olympics called Mt. Walker, where my target birds were Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – Checkpoint CharlieWhen I crossed into East Berlin in 1988 I went through the Friedrichstraße train station, so going to Checkpoint Charlie was something on my bucket list. I went into the museum when I was there.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/812845/Che Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – Tauentzienstrasse and KurfürstendammI walked along the Tauentzienstraße and Kurfürstendamm and into shops, including the famous KaDeWe (pronounced Ca De Ve), which was the main shopping centre in West Berlin. I found some cool boots (that I didn’t buy as I couldn’t ever Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016