Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- Headed back north through the Alps
Our nice dry, warm week in the Alps came to an end and it was back to the tent. Bastille Day was over and French vacations had begun so we had lots of company in the campgrounds. Our next st Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 6, 2017
- Travel from Germany to IndonesiaThis INTRO is just February 2017 in beginning-...
transfering some content it from my soon not more available VirtualTourist- site.....
[i]Comment: This first steps at TP here - will be completed step Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 5, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- Looking for travel companion for ThailandGreetings fellow traveler: I am a experienced seasoned traveler. Male, 60s but in good shape, 5'6", 145lb., married/Partnered, Brown hair, blue eyes. Looking for a "thin" lady 18 to 50 to accompany me to Thailand this May. I pay Posted by Maineart in Trip companilo for Thailand | Jan 30, 2017
- Welcome to Blog Sosial AsyarhMenyediakan Berbagai Review Menarik Seputar Perkembangan SEO dan Kontesnya. Blog Brutal SEO Terpercaya akan mereview sebanyak dan sebaik mungkin artikel yang ada di DUnia Maya guys. Posted by brutalst in Brutal SEO Terpercaya | Jan 27, 2017
- Cultural Tour This Company is made with rest and relaxation in mind.With the destinations and superb leisure facilities
and an unparalleled selection of holiday packages. We customize requirements to give our customers and
their families not holidays but memories. We Posted by Yamuna in DrukTours | Jan 26, 2017
- Not a travel story this time... but a movieBahniman... the movie
It would not be wrong to say that as a mainstream commercial cinema, Bahniman is one of the few bilingual films to be made in Assamese.
Biswajeet Bora, the director, story and screenplay writer of the film, started his Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Dec 6, 2016
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Pura Vida[float=left][/float]
Pura Vida! You hear it a lot. Like when you get out of a taxi, or when someone nearly falls off the path, or as the first thing in the morning, or even, when you Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 1, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Gardens in SuzhouThere is always a lot of lesson to be learnt from ancient heritage. The beautiful ancient gardens in suzhou is just one of the many examples. In modern times, where nature has become one of the commodities and the pursuit Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Our First Activity
Hi Mrs. Hoff,
Let me just tell you about this fascinating trip I went on with my school friends just a few days ago. The day we got there was when we all caught a whiff of Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My lesson for packing a backpack bagMe and my friend was chatting about backpack traveling, which we dream of since long time ago. But, there are a lot of detail we’ve been discuss during the period. Where is our destination? How much is our budget? How Posted by travelairticket in Backpack Journey | Nov 4, 2016
- Odd landscapes and a failed boat tour...I've mentioned a few times, I'm here for work. So as of last week, two more team members joined me from the United States. I was transferred to a much better hotel and now we are staying there Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 23, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Tranz-Alpine==Tranz-Alpine Railway from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass==
We all piled into the bus at the hotel and made our way to the station.
When we got Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- Family Time - Part Two==I've moved! ==
You can continue reading my letters following the link below!
See you there ;)
[[http://lettersfromcharlotte.travellerspoint.com/32/|Click here to r Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Oct 21, 2016
- Exhausted...so will just post some picsI'm working 11 hour days here. When you roll the time stuck in traffic getting to and from the office, well, it's a minor miracle I'm typing this out now.
On Saturday, after Friday's Epic Traffic Jam (which Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 17, 2016
- Friday commute...I am here for work. So I stayed up late toiling away in my hotel room last night preparing for a demo of something I was building. My room is small and the AC needs adjustment every hour Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 14, 2016
- Dhaka is many things, but so far, not a shitholeI haven't composed an entry for the last two days as I simply got swept up into living a work life here...which is why I'm here. It's not a vacation, after all... Up early in the morning, every Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 12, 2016
- Just over 3 months outHi All
In just over 3 months we are hoping to move into the new apartment in Doncaster, pay for the cruise and pack for the longest holiday/cruise in our life. Up to now our longest cruise was in 2011 when Posted by Acudoc2007 in Circumnavigation of South America | Sep 24, 2016
- And no you can't see it from outer space (China)Beijing in 1989 was in a small way the inspiration behind taking this trip. Not so much because of the student uprising that took place and the subsequent events that unfolded in and around Tiananmen Square at the time but Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 14, 2016
- Couchsurfing the Last Days in SingaporePrior to arriving in Singapore, I had planned to stay all the days doing couchsurfing. Looking back now, it was better to split up the time I had in the city. The first half was over and I had seen Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 25, 2015
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016