Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- Quick look around BordeauxWith the beginning of new year Koldo´s hyperactivity lets know about itself and so he proposes the plan of massive invasions on nearby cities starting with Bordeaux. People´s response is really positive and soon after we are about 20 couchsurfers Posted by mukila in Mukila´s Little Big Adventures | Feb 20, 2013
- Good Bye, BangkokAfter our live aboard trip in the Andaman Sea we went back to Phuket for one night before we flew back to Bangkok. Unfortunately, while I escaped the stomach bug on the boat it hit me almost immediately after we Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Feb 20, 2013
- X-Mas Miami Style Don’t worry; I am not going to bore anybody with a long report about Christmas with the family so I’ll keep this short. We had decided a while ago to spend Christmas with Anna’s parents and brother Eddie in Miami Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Feb 15, 2013
- The Goat and the MermaidMermaid: I am sorry... didn't intend to bore you with all this....
Goat: How did you come to that conclusion?
Mermaid: I just thought. Why?
Goat: Then why be sorry for something you haven't done?
Mermaid: Awright! I am taking back my Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Feb 13, 2013
- The Goat and the MermaidMermaid: You sound so formal!
Goat: Does whiskey make me un-formal?
Mermaid: Whiskey makes everyone good!
Goat: So you're good now?
Mermaid: I am always good...sensible...and whiskey makes me interesting! Haven't you realized that?
Goa Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Feb 13, 2013
- Nongkai – the “Visa Run City”If you follow our blog you might remember that I mentioned a rather strange encounter we had in Nongkai. Actually, it took place while having dinner at the Thai-Chinese restaurant where we had dinner after we arrived in Nongkai. While Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Feb 5, 2013
- boating & fishing adventures in Calderitas ===I only have to bike 20mins to get to a supermarket and Cinema which has a few films in English. It's delightful here. Restaurants along the sea front smell delicious. Right in front of the Yaxha campsite you have a Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 30, 2013
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- Exploring Thailand’s Heartland–Isaan and the Central PlainsWe’ve come to Thailand for several years now and have been here probably more than 10 times but we have never visited the center of Thailand and the most populous of all regions, Isaan. Isaan, or the Northeast, is also Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Jan 23, 2013
- Past Perfect (is but bittersweet)I read somewhere that "if someone made you happy in the past, don't regret it".
It's a simple line, easy to follow.
It also made me sit back and think.
About all the things and people who have made me happy Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Jan 15, 2013
- BuinskWhere to start!
The past month and a half has been very busy and very awesome! I'll catch you all up to date on what's been going on in Kazan the next couple days. Today you get to learn about our Posted by robinx18 in From Columbus to Kazan | Jan 14, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- welcome to iceland
journeying to iceland is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetimes if nature and a love for geology are things close to your hearts.
the country is a wonderland fo Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- BergamaWe arrived here, at the Odyssey Guesthouse in Bergama, in a downpour which continued for most of the day. We did laundry, and more or less hung out, reading the copy of the Odyssey that was in every room. Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jan 1, 2013
- Homeward Bound.Having left the beauty of Colorado and the Rocky Mountains behind us we were truly on the last leg of our 'Epic Adventures' as we set down in San Francisco for a 2 night stopover before looping back to LA Posted by LynMoo in The Epic Adventures of LynMoo | Dec 30, 2012
- IstanbulWe arrived yesterday after an easy flight from Basel, and the bad weather seems to have followed us. We are staying in Sultanamet, the old city, which is full of tourists from all over the world, and feels very Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Dec 24, 2012
- At The Farm in WangenThe weather here is much like early Spring in upstate New York. We have only had glimpses of the snowy high mountains in the distance, because many days have been cloudy, chilly, and rainy. We have Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Dec 9, 2012
- G’day Oz – meeting old friends in Sydney I must admit that I wasn’t anticipating Australia with the same level of excitement as Fiji and initially it seemed as if my expectations were well founded. First, since it was summer I was expecting it to be quite Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Dec 8, 2012
- MelbourneIs what I head from James just as we were picking our bags up to walk out the door and drive to the airport this morning. In spite of the fact that we are travelling on domestic flights and don’t Posted by AngelaO'Donnell in Australia 2012 | Dec 7, 2012
- Sydney, Part TwoAt the weekend we spent some more time with James’ extended family. We headed out to a buffet on Saturday night, followed by a trip into Sydney city centre to see Sydney at night. The harbour which had been so Posted by AngelaO'Donnell in Australia 2012 | Dec 7, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Beauty, Fun, and Run前幾天在一個心理測驗上得出這三個字是what you want in your life. It doesn't seem a sign being stable at all... 回想起這幾年來的感情生活還真是一團糟。我旅行時究竟是處於什麼樣的感情狀態呢？ 亦或， 我有多久真正處於意義上的單身？曾經自覺單身慣了，難道或許完全相反，我根本不會過單身生活，所以才回一個接一個的找尋一個無論新舊的擁抱對象？曾經，每到一個地方，我就會寄張明信片給阿胖，也許因為我聽說每到一個新地方，先想起來的便就是你愛的那個人。 Posted by zeusroars in Not a Traveling Architect | Nov 21, 2012
- Crocodiles on mopeds and other tales from HanoiLast year's brief visit to Hanoi left a strong impression, even though Jen and I weren't able to make the most of our time there. Arriving straight from the Himalayas, we were tired and preoccupied by lists of errands. We Posted by Chris Parsons in Parsons on Tour | Nov 20, 2012
- Livin' the Хорошую Жизнь in KazanHello all!
I can't believe I've been in Kazan almost three months now—only six more left! My life here has settled into a routine (which is comforting) with just enough surprises to keep me on my toes (also comforting).
The past Posted by robinx18 in From Columbus to Kazan | Nov 20, 2012
- Its more fun in the Philippineswell, I just stumbled upon this video on a social network and I must say I AM PROUD to be a FILIPINO! :D
I have traveled a few places here in our country and I will explore more of what this Posted by hepastar in Its more fun in the Philippines | Nov 19, 2012