Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- Cinque Terre
We left Florence at 8am heading for the Italian Riviera. Some of Italy’s most dramatic coastline. The 18km stretch is named after its five tiny villages – Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Don’t quote me but Cinque Terre means Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 20, 2015
- Florance So we left Siena heading for Florence, it took about 1.5 hours on the bus. Now for the previous 2 bus rides we had been hearing about this great night out in Florence, how it is a must do. So Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 15, 2015
- Book 7: Cuba, Southern Italy, GreeceFOR MY FAITHFUL READERS, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT HERE IS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF VAGABONDING AT 60. Please note the dates. As per usual I am writing this back in my home in beautiful, at this time Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jul 11, 2015
- Italian Adventure Day 2
We all had to be at reception by 8am as we were catching the ferry to Capri and the day was ours to do as we pleased. The ferry left from the bottom of the camping ground, which was at Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Italian Adventure day1
So we left Ancona heading for Rome, we arrived at 6pm and basically had a quite dinner with Becky and Courtney. We said our goodbyes again, this was the second time and we went to bed. Not much sleep was Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- columbo to jaffna by roadColumbo to Jaffna by Road
Got up early today the driver arrived on time around eight in the morning . I had my trip planned by the staff at the Regent Hotel it is an eight day road journey Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 28, 2015
- Back to Germany todayMünchen or as we know it Munich.
We left Salzburg and headed for Munich. The rain remained but our day brightened up when we saw the Michael was our bus driver. Just in case you are wondering his hands are still Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 23, 2015
- A Sunny Sunday at MadridHave you ever been in Madrid?
Having a bad-weather day is pretty rare in Madrid. Instead of suffering a hangover at home alone or preparing and waiting for the working week, enjoying every moment of the weekend like a true Madridelene Posted by mk.magloire in Mkmag blog and travel experience | Jun 18, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh...Part - VI...On way to Pangong Tso lakeThe Chang La (el. 5,360 m or 17,590 ft) is a high mountain pass in Ladakh, India. It is the second highest motorable road in the world. Chang La is approached from Leh via kharu and sekti village by a Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 17, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh....Part - II...Alchi and around...
Alchi is a village and monastery in the Leh district of Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, situated on the bank of Indus River 70 km downstream from the capital in Leh. Unlike the other gompas in Ladakh, Alchi is Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 14, 2015
- La chine en image – saison 1 épisode 1[center][/center]
Ça va bientôt faire trois mois que je suis arrivée au pays des pandas et il me semb Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | May 31, 2015
- SIem Reap Trip - Cambodia, lovely countryI remember that day when my fiancee talked to me of Cambodia and asked me if I would be interested to live in Cambodia for a year or two. She spent 6 months in Cambodia and loves the country.
Cambodia Posted by mk.magloire in Mkmag blog and travel experience | May 28, 2015
- Bucket List [center]
1. [s]Make a personal travel blog[/s] [[https://wanderlustoverloaded.wordpress.com]]
2. [s] Camp on the beach[/s] New year’s eve 2013 in an island
3. [s]Go on a road trip with friends[/s] [i]Couple of times now. Posted by swoutyyjae in Wanderlust Overloaded | May 20, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Many Walks to RememberPerm, December 25-28th 2014
Originally I had planned to visit Kungur Ice Cave. Unfortunately, my travel agent in Yekaterinburg informed me that there were no tours available on my desired dates. They didn't have to tell me that it is not Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | May 18, 2015
- 13 songs that will make you want to travel ===1. B.o.B - So Good===
Shot in Buenos Aires and lines like "Girl tell me how you feel, oh, What's your fantasy, oh, I see us on a beach down in Mexico" and "spin the globe, wherever it lands that's where Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Lecce, PugliaThis is our last week in Lecce. We have been happily ensconced in our 16th century stone home, with high vaulted ceilings throughout,terrazzo floors and an appropriately medieval attitude to the Internet!
Lecce itself consists of a walled old Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | May 11, 2015
- Miami[img=http Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Apr 19, 2015
- The Goa Chronicles[img=http://photos.trav Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!
Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Apr 13, 2015
- The Japan experience I feel like this photo summarizes my brief experience with the Japanese people pretty well.
They are a proud, strict, polite, and aging group of people. They do their duties with the highest quality and respect of any places that Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 27, 2015
- Ma sixième première rencontre===Ca fait un petit temps que je n'ai plus écrit.... Où en étais-je? Ah oui, ma rencontre avec ce coréen et ses potes de la douane. Figurez vous que j'en ai rencontré d'autres des coréens, et puis des laociens et Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Mar 25, 2015