Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- Saying adios amigos is tough…
Farewell parties can be brutal. Having all of your family and friends together reminds you how lucky you are…then your mind starts racing, 'why am I going again? Do I really want to say goodby Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | May 20, 2012
- Argentine ParrilladaIt's 12:30 am and we just got back from dinner. 3 hours at an Argentine parrillada and I don't think I'll fit into my sleeping bag, let alone my jeans tomorrow. We've been so fortunate for this first part of Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | May 9, 2012
- Willy Fogg Hostel, MontevideoWe got into Montevideo at 5 am. You can take the bus into town at that hour, but it was freezing cold and we didn't want to wander around in the dark. Contrary to inexistant belief (who actually goes to Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | May 4, 2012
- Strapping on a pairIt´s 5am and I´m kidding myself into napping on an awkward head rest riding down a bumpy track in the dark and cold....mmmm??
However, a cup of Api (Bolivian hot maize drink with a deep red mystery about it) and Posted by namirem in The finer things in life | May 16, 2012
- Beautiful East Europe
Budapest extended a hearty welcome to us with a perfect European weather. A driver was waiting at the airport with a name board. A nice young man who practiced his language of English on us with stories of Budapest. This Posted by Ranjankar1 in Travel in Turkey | May 15, 2012
- Bitter Interactions in a Beautiful Place
Yet again, we've found ourselves in another country for longer than expected, but unlike Ecuador, our prolonged stay cannot be chalked up to enchantment for the country. Sure, there is en Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | May 13, 2012
- America......"F*ck Yeah!"It was a nervous and shaky flight in the QANTAS 'tin bucket with wings' from Nadi to LA, but we touched down safely in LAX with only the slightest of soiled undergarments!
This was it, the last chapter of our journey. Posted by LynMoo in The Epic Adventures of LynMoo | May 11, 2012
- Bienvenidos a Bolivia!Volcano vistas, salt lake wonder, rainbow coloured mineral lakes at 5000m, 4x4 wonderland drive over the altiplano, indigenous culture, respect and friendliness, coca chewing, smiles and vegetables (finally)...
I´m not sorry to leave behind the bread a Posted by namirem in The finer things in life | May 1, 2012
- Yoga Stretchright now, i am doing my Yoga stretching before heading to Natchez Mississipi!!! Posted by consciousworld in My Conscious World Apology Trip | Apr 28, 2012
- In The ClassroomToday I started my first day of in-class job shadowing experience at Pinedale Elementary. I had a nice first day at first I was a little intimidated by the little Kindergartners they were just staring at me. I thought they Posted by hazeleyez130 in Karen ♥'s Korea | Apr 23, 2012
- First NightTonight was an excellent night!! I slept so peacefully as i enjoyed the wonderful sounds of nature. What can be more relaxing than that!!
Posted by consciousworld in My Conscious World Apology Trip | Apr 23, 2012
- Africa, Camping i villmarken!! Etter over et døgn med reise fra KL til Jo´Burg så kommer vi fram til Drifters Lodgen i Jo´Burg. Det er et hotel, med alle fasiliteter og vi tilbringer dagen i hagen og rundt bassenget før vi møter resten av Posted by spydx in Discovering the world | Apr 21, 2012
- Victory for Semana Santa and Malaga CFAndalucia has long been familiar territory for us but for this trip it was important to make it different – to make it feel new. So, the plan was to see some snow in Sierra Nevada, get some sun (the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 15, 2012
- My Whitsunday Holiday ;)Hi all,
This is my first holiday blog... i thought i would start with my Whitsundays holiday,
i stayed at PEPPERS it was beautiful my friends and i payed for their 3 bedroom apartments, we had a beautiful veiw of the beaches.
one Posted by Porscha in Whitsundays Holiday | Apr 11, 2012
- 那些與人們的一期一會與人們的相逢, 聽說會有那麼不期然的再次相見. 我還沒遇過. 人們出現在旅程的途中陪過我一段, 又悄悄的被翻到下一頁去. Agata, 我第一次couch surfing的host, 一個當時在西班牙Cordoba念書的波蘭女孩, 我那時信誓旦旦的想著, 2012歐洲盃時能去波蘭找他, 一晃眼四年過去了, 計畫總是跟不上變化. 我們聊天, 在屋頂上抽大麻, 在酒吧喝Morrito亂跳著salsa, 離別時是多麼的不捨, 開往前方的火車上我怔怔的留下淚來. 在越南monkey island遇到的英國姐姐, Posted by zeusroars in Not a Traveling Architect | Apr 8, 2012
- Panda-monium! Hey chums!
Last time, you left us as we arrived at Beijing. If you wondered what occurred in this spectacular city, then the wait is over! Hold on to your seat, this blog’s a gem :)
After we arrived, we immediately went Posted by ef2000luca in Alice, Louise, Lucy & Luca Travel | Apr 1, 2012
- Friday 30thToday we went to the lighthouse. It was a steep hill that took you a long time to climb, but it was well worth the climb. Two big wide bays stretched out either side of you with Hat Head in Posted by c1jone in L & F East Coast | Mar 30, 2012
- Blige, what a great gert ger!Welcome back!
Key item for discussion - our ger! Cracking!
Picking up from where we last left off, we were on the train from Irkutsk to Mongolia. This train was a whole lot more touristy and we actually heard some English for Posted by ef2000luca in Alice, Louise, Lucy & Luca Travel | Mar 30, 2012
- Springsteen, Kaiser Chiefs and HuskyAfter a huuuuge night Wednesday, we slept about 10 hours Thursday morning. Oops. We missed Springsteen's keynote talk and thought we'd missed out on getting to see him, but as our first stop was to check our emails...at 4.40pm...we found Posted by Paddy - Sharon in Paddy and Sharon's Ameribbean | Mar 19, 2012
- South AfricaSouth Africa has general attitudes such as they face a form, sets of chanllenges including in suficient housing , high unemployment and a lot of violent crimes. white famlies are small, they live as a nuclear unit. Houses are Posted by Sammy Brunner in Language Arts | Mar 14, 2012
- More Differences
- No tax, when its 2 for 5, its 5 dollars.
I like this because then I do not have to factor in
-Your not supposed to put your bum on a table, even leaning on it
- In most cases Posted by Naykia12 in My Trip To New Zealand | Mar 11, 2012
- Waiheke Island(more pictures to come late)
I went to the Island with
Gavin - from Britain originally, now lives in New York
I look so ugly in these photos, what was I thinking
It was really sunny on th Posted by Naykia12 in My Trip To New Zealand | Mar 11, 2012
- San Cristobal Galapagos
San Cristobal, Galapagos is becoming a major tourism site now that its airport is being used as the arrival point for many travelers. The port, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, is the organ Posted by elvisarias in Galapagos Islands Adventures | Mar 2, 2012
- Day 1==
If you've ever been to Malawi you'll know what i'm talking about. Beautiful, Peaceful and the warmest of people.
My time is spent at 'Tilitonse community centre' (we are together in Chichewa the local language), Fisherman's Rest nature reserve (wh Posted by MalawiGirl in experience.be.volunteer.backpack.stay | Feb 22, 2012
- My final week in Jakarta...Now it’s time to cast my mind back to those last fond Jakartan memories. I never actually thought I’d use the terms ‘Jakarta’ and ‘fond memories’ in the one sentence. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a tough city Posted by ljmac2 in South East Asia mark II | Feb 22, 2012