Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- IS LIFE A SHORT JOURNEY…..Jammu – Nagrota lie on the National Highway 1A (NH 1A) that connects the Kashmir valley to Jammu and the rest of India. NH 1A number now does not exist and old NH 1A is now a part of NH Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Mar 12, 2017
- The fishermen of ChowaraFor me, one of the pleasures of our stay at the Travancore Heritage Hotel (as must be true too of others in this area) was its proximity to a beach used not only by tourists but also locals. I have Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Mar 11, 2017
- We take to the (back)water===Return to the coast===
As we weren't leaving Kumily till 8.00 we had a chance today to sample the Cardamom County breakfast which we had missed t Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Mar 7, 2017
- Tea, glorious tea===Around and about in Munnar===
[float=right][/float]The Bracknell Forest hotel has as its strapline "The sounds of nature" and this is what we had experienced on the afternoon Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Mar 4, 2017
- Bandung, the great old and new city in West Java=="Kota Bandung, the great new City in West Java" Bandung by ullfri49==
(Content yet will be completed)
My impressions in and around Bandung
Shure there is much to write and to say about Bandung, the great capital of West Java. Bu Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Mar 3, 2017
- Ambon Manisé - sweet Ambon town==Ambon Manisè - sweet Ambon town==
(will next time be completed)
Ambon town the capital of Maluku Province, the great long city at the north bay side of the south part of the unique double island. Here the view at the Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 26, 2017
- Travels &/or Food ~ getting to know others==my first holiday== away from home,
===in the forties, was it ?=== i have a few photos , to be unearthed from the dusty boxes,
but the mind is an incredible storage of pictures and happenings.
What do i remember
. . . Posted by kenhuocj in Travels educate, food delights | Feb 25, 2017
- Headed back north through the Alps Our nice dry, warm week in the Alps came to an end and it was back to the tent. Bastille Day was over and French vacations had begun so we had lots of company in Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 6, 2017
- Travel from Germany to IndonesiaThis INTRO is just February 2017 in beginning-...
transfering some content it from my soon not more available VirtualTourist- site.....
[i]Comment: This first steps at TP here - will be completed step Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 5, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- Looking for travel companion for ThailandGreetings fellow traveler: I am a experienced seasoned traveler. Male, 60s but in good shape, 5'6", 145lb., married/Partnered, Brown hair, blue eyes. Looking for a "thin" lady 18 to 50 to accompany me to Thailand this May. I pay Posted by Maineart in Trip companilo for Thailand | Jan 30, 2017
- Cultural Tour This Company is made with rest and relaxation in mind.With the destinations and superb leisure facilities
and an unparalleled selection of holiday packages. We customize requirements to give our customers and
their families not holidays but memories. We Posted by Yamuna in DrukTours | Jan 26, 2017
- Not a travel story this time... but a movieBahniman... the movie
It would not be wrong to say that as a mainstream commercial cinema, Bahniman is one of the few bilingual films to be made in Assamese.
Biswajeet Bora, the director, story and screenplay writer of the film, started his Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Dec 6, 2016
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Pura Vida[float=left][/float]
Pura Vida! You hear it a lot. Like when you get out of a taxi, or when someone nearly falls off the path, or as the first thing in the morning, or even, when you Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 1, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Gardens in SuzhouThere is always a lot of lesson to be learnt from ancient heritage. The beautiful ancient gardens in suzhou is just one of the many examples. In modern times, where nature has become one of the commodities and the pursuit Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Our First Activity
Hi Mrs. Hoff,
Let me just tell you about this fascinating trip I went on with my school friends just a few days ago. The day we got there was when we all caught a whiff of Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My lesson for packing a backpack bagMe and my friend was chatting about backpack traveling, which we dream of since long time ago. But, there are a lot of detail we’ve been discuss during the period. Where is our destination? How much is our budget? How Posted by travelairticket in Backpack Journey | Nov 4, 2016
- Odd landscapes and a failed boat tour...I've mentioned a few times, I'm here for work. So as of last week, two more team members joined me from the United States. I was transferred to a much better hotel and now we are staying there Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 23, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Tranz-Alpine==Tranz-Alpine Railway from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass==
We all piled into the bus at the hotel and made our way to the station.
When we got Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- Family Time - Part Two==I've moved! ==
You can continue reading my letters following the link below!
See you there ;)
[[http://lettersfromcharlotte.travellerspoint.com/32/|Click here to r Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Oct 21, 2016
- Exhausted...so will just post some picsI'm working 11 hour days here. When you roll the time stuck in traffic getting to and from the office, well, it's a minor miracle I'm typing this out now.
On Saturday, after Friday's Epic Traffic Jam (which Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 17, 2016