Blog Entries tagged 'people'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'people'
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016
- Haere ra!I hadn't realized when we left River Valley that morning that in only 4 days, I'd be sitting on a plane leaving New Zealand behind me. Only 4 days left and I was still in the middle of North Island. Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 19, 2015
- Rotorua Aotearoa is a unique country in many different ways. Both halves are special in their own way and offer an amazing experience for anyone. While the North tends to be mostly warm and muggy, the further south you go, the Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 12, 2015
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 2On Friday, July 15, my dad and I traveled around the Olympic Peninsula to hike & go birding.
Our morning destination was a drive-up mountain peak on the east side of the Olympics called Mt. Walker, where my target birds were Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – Checkpoint CharlieWhen I crossed into East Berlin in 1988 I went through the Friedrichstraße train station, so going to Checkpoint Charlie was something on my bucket list. I went into the museum when I was there.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/812845/Che Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – Tauentzienstrasse and KurfürstendammI walked along the Tauentzienstraße and Kurfürstendamm and into shops, including the famous KaDeWe (pronounced Ca De Ve), which was the main shopping centre in West Berlin. I found some cool boots (that I didn’t buy as I couldn’t ever Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – CharlottenburgArriving in Charlottenburg, I got off the bus and headed to the Schloß (palace). Out the front of the Schloß, was a market, however it was too early and it wasn’t open.
[center][img=htt Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – Waking In GermanyI woke in the morning after a pretty good sleep (just myself and one other in my couchette on the train from Paris), to snow on the ground outside! To someone who lives in Sydney, Australia, snow is a big Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 6 Brugge – Wandering BruggeGetting up this morning it was quite cold and damp. I did some wandering until the rain set in.
Areas around my hotel (my room was the upper dormer window on the right hand side of the white building, and Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 1Last weekend, my dad and I traveled to the Olympic Peninsula in northwest Washington state for birding, hiking, and even whale-watching! I will split this trip up day-by-day since I have so many photos. Enjoy!
On Thursday, July 14, we took Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 21, 2016
- Tibet In Exile..!!..Mcloud Ganj (Himachal Pradesh)17th-21st. July...
After an awesome week with Naveen & Neera at Darang Tea Estates and a 45min. drive, with many thanks to Naveen for the lift and farewell lunch at the Dhauladar Hotel in Dharamsala.. I've now been in Bhagsunag, about Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 21, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Krantai eina iš protoLabas visiems likusiems, spėju, trims-keturiems šio blogo skaitytojams. Juokas, žinoma, bet tai būtų Fair Enough. Nebuvo ką man, mėnesiui įstrigusiam krante, rašyti - ilgai nebuvo ką jums čia ir skaityti. Mėnuo gyvenant žemėje liesą įkvėpimo kūnelį įsprau Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Jul 18, 2016
- "Heading Back Home..!!"5th _ 10th. July.... Plenty of walking & exploring the region in and around the towns of both New & Old Manali on either side of the Beas River..Both sides have their unique differences, with the new being the more Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 12, 2016
- Day 5 Brugge – Wandering Around The City (After Dark)Brugge at night is just as fun as during the day. I re-visited some of the places I went to during the day. I saw:
• Canals and Bridges
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 5 Paris – Train To BruggeI leaned out the window of my hotel room to take a last photo of the Eiffel Tower.
I then headed to Gare du Nord, and got there super early. This meant I had a lot o Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 5 Paris To Brugge – Europe 2013 HolidayToday was a train trip to Brugge / Bruges in Belgium.
I caught the metro to Gare du Nord, then a Thalys train to Brussels Midi (South), then a local train to Brugges.
[center][/cen Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 4 Champagne Region – Europe 2013 HolidayI did a day trip to the Champagne Region. I really wanted to drink French Champagne in the French Champagne region.
I went to Reims and Épernay.
The will break up th Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 7, 2016
- CubaVery early this Monday morning, I returned from my choir's week-long tour to Havana, Cuba. It was possibly the most eye-opening trip of my entire life, and the entire choir was changed by this tour.
As the first youth choir to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 6, 2016
- Monsoon Arrives In Manali..!!30th. June'16>Departed a rain drenched Kashmiri Gate Bus Station in Delhi at 7pm for the 11.5hr. road trip to the hills of Manali in Himachal Pradesh..As comfortable as a bus journey can be on long trips & especially India, I Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 3, 2016
- "Three Pairs Of Socks For A Dollar..!!"Sat 25th/Sunday 26th.June'16...After contributing a few voluntary hours at the annuaul Lytham Hall Club Day on Saturday, I stayed back & enjoyed a beautiful sunny afternoon of events at a typical English family friendly village show..Traditional market st Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 28, 2016
- The HagueDespite being the judicial capital of the world, The Hague is not actually a dry, boring, legalistic place to be in. It is actually a beautiful city with plenty of things to see and do. Both the Dutch Royal Family Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Jun 25, 2016
- Junior Naturalists' Bird WalkFirst of all, this Monday, June 27 I will be leaving with my choir, the Voice of Chicago, for a week-long tour to HAVANA, CUBA! This will be one of the best experiences of 2016, and it is a groundbreaking Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 21, 2016
- "Brews With Views"20th & 21st June'16:
Proud of their heritage & rich cultural history & with a reputation for good cuisine.!!..That's what you get when you are in the Ribble Valley & that's where I've been hiding out for the last two Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 21, 2016