Blog Entries tagged 'photography'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'photography'
- Sydney, Botanical Gardens, Opera House Night PhotographyFAVOURITE PHOTO
MEET AND GREET DAY AT THE BOTANICAL GARDENS.
I HIRED A SPOT FOR US AT THE HORSE AND FOAL.
MOST OF US HAD MET AT THE HOTEL. IT WAS LIKE A
B Posted by aussirose in Sydney, Carnival Cruise Sth Pacific 2016 | Apr 21, 2017
- VALENCIAFAVOURITE PHOTO
VALENCIA WAS MY FAVOURITE CITY IN SPAIN. WE STAYED
ON THE CORSO AT THE BEACH AT HOTEL APARTAMENTOS
BANJONDILLO. IT WAS AN EASY BUS RIDE INTO THE CITY.
[img Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 15, 2017
Travelled to Italy... arriving in Rome, (Italy) via (Abu Dhabi) and (Singapore), then travelled to/through; Rome, Siracuse Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Mar 25, 2017
- Back to where it all began===Return to Santiago===
~ We had been to the Atacama Desert and walked among flamingos, geysers and even “on the moon”.
~ We had been awed by the Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Feb 10, 2017
- Port au Prince: Street PhotographyToday is set aside for some street photography; again to compensate for the fact that last time we came many of the streets in Port au Prince were out of bounds for security issues surrounding the political demonstrations taking place Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 3, 2016
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
===Iron Market (Marché de Fer)===
As we were unable to reach this – one Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 2, 2016
- Port au Prince: Fet Gede / Day of the Dead===Fet Gede===
Today we are setting out to see, experience and photograph the Fet Gede – the reason we made this return journey to Haiti.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 1, 2016
- Montrouis - Moulin sur Mer beach resortI am up early this morning for some bird watching in and around the hotel grounds.
Yellow Faced Grassquit
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Hispani Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 30, 2016
Travelled to Sumatra... arriving Pekanbau (Sumatra), (Indonesia) via (Singapore), then travelled to/through; Pekanbaru, Bukittingg Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Nov 2, 2016
- Danube Delta
After the wine and moonshine last night, we both slept well. A little too well I think, as David wakes up with a bad back this morning.
Breakfast consists of a typical cont Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 9, 2016
- Sucevita - Moldovita - Marginea - SucevitaDespite all the snoozing I did in the car yesterday, I slept really well last night. The room was nice and cool, the bed comfortable, and we had two single quilts rather than one double. Luxury! I have never understood Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 6, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part II
After leaving the ‘Lion Tree’, we try to find somewhere to stop for our picnic lunch. Malisa’s initial plan is to park down by Lake Magadi, but there is n Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part I
Another early start in the dark today, complete with luggage as we are moving Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Santa Fe, New MexicoAbout a week after getting home from Mexico, we headed out for a road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. We had been there some 40 years earlier and loved it then, but wondered what time had wrought, and Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jun 26, 2016
- Ndutu Part II
Food at Ndutu is always a pleasure and today’s lunch is no Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- TOKYO IN BLACK AND WHITE===Here are the unedited results of my photography workshop. An exercise working in black and white, shooting things I wouldn't normally shoot.===
I had a great time. It was a great opportunity to learn about photography and life in Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 22, 2016
- Erasmus photo projectDuring my many times studying abroad I had the chance to participate in lectures within various academic disciplines. But often I also didn't have the chance to take the courses I wanted. In Turkey I finally had the opportunity to Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 19, 2016
- Food Photography in Delhi by Krishnendu ChatterjeePhotographers are made of people who have a vision and a dream of best Photo for amazing locations like tours places in delhi, india and all worlds. While this artistic side is self-expressive and enduring, it can also be a Posted by foodphotography in Food Photography in Delhi by Krishnendu | Mar 14, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016
- Port au Prince – Cap-HaïtienDay six of our tour of Haiti arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
An early start this morning for our transfer to Aérogare Guy Malary (the domestic airport) for the short fli Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 1, 2016