Blog Entries tagged 'photography'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'photography'
- On American Food and Self Guided ToursThe question I am asked the most by those visiting the United States for the first time is, “What is the best example of American food?” This is a very tough question to answer. All Americans, even Native Americans (who Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Sep 2, 2010
- Documenting it..Well, obviously the world at large will be privy to details of my escapades through this site. But somehow that did not seem enough. They say a picture is equal to a thousand words and so, with a view to Posted by pchaddha in Can I have 365 days off? | Sep 1, 2010
- Afternoons at the San Diego ZooI was surprised to find that all my preconceptions of San Diego were completely wrong. When I think of a place I’ve never been to before and have heard stories about, I start to form mental images of the place. Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Aug 29, 2010
- Going with no cameraSWANS
Couple of days ago, rollerblading on the island, we have seen large family of swans - I tried to score them, them were about 20 birds. And again I was without camera on me. What a pity!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4400/P1010007_800.jp Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Aug 21, 2010
- Venice Beach and HollywoodVenice Beach is located just south of Santa Monica, California. It is definitely one of the best beaches I’ve ever had the pleasure of visiting. Not only is the scenery absolutely amazing, but the people who frequent this beach make Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Aug 25, 2010
- On The Way To Southern CaliforniaI awoke to the sound of wind and rain lashing the window of my friend’s third floor apartment. I was drowsing happily on the floor, acknowledging that a good rainstorm was brewing up, but not caring. Then a tremendous, sonic Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Aug 24, 2010
- Impression LijiangCathy_joy's photos remind me of another great show we enjoyed last year, called Impression Lijiang. It was put on at the real scene of Yu Long Snow Mountain, when we reached the altitude of 3100 meters.
The performance was completely out Posted by WowChina in Wow!China | Aug 24, 2010
- Slovenia - Part 1
From the last post I am going to jump forward a few years to these next images.
They were actually shot at Lake Bled in Slovenia just a f Posted by lkpearson1 in Seeing The World Through A Lens | Aug 18, 2010
- The Spoils of Summer: Living the Good LifeBoth of my dedicated readers got on my case this week about my lack of posts to my blog.
“It’s stagnant”, they proclaimed. To which I had no recourse but to agree. That isn’t to say I haven’t been thinking Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Aug 15, 2010
- Pulau Weh
Travelled to Pulau Weh ... arrived Banda Aceh (Sumatra) (Indonesia) from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), then travelled to/through; Sabang, Sumur Tiga ( Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Sep 12, 2010
- Day Six - August 11, 2010Yaaaaa! Waking up at the beautiful Homestead was great. We made a breakfast of eggs and avocados, yum!
We took off early to see Yosemite National Park and the Park views and vistas were amazing, the pictures just don't do the Posted by BurkesTrip in California2010 | Aug 12, 2010
- See As We Saw - Lahaul Valley - Part IIIPart III of this photo essay covers our travel through the scenic Lahaul Valley. After getting our stay permit for our stay at Chatru PWD Rest House, from the PWD offiicer at Koksar, we started off from Koksar.
Moving through Posted by sabyasachi in A Walk in the High Himalayas | Aug 5, 2010
- Lake Superior In SummerSummer is a special time around the Lake Superior region. Like many locations in the northern latitudes, the warm summer months turn Lake Superior into paradise.
I hadn’t seen Lake Superior si Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Aug 2, 2010
- PicturesHey everyone,
long time no news.... Indeed! But here's some picture to keep you going.
ps. I'll soon update the blog, keep checking..... Posted by almost30 in Almost 30 | Jul 30, 2010
- See As We Saw - Pattan Valley - Part IIPart II of this photo essay covers our travel from Keylong onwards. After spending the night at Keylong, we ventured into the barren yet scenic Pattan Valley - the combined valley of Chandra and Bhaga rivers - making our way Posted by sabyasachi in A Walk in the High Himalayas | Jul 30, 2010
- Day 12, Part II: London (Re)introductionsThe "chunnel" ride back to London takes around two hours (so, like three dollars a minute?), and during that time I write this entry (http://coolmcjourneys.travellerspoint.com/9/) and begin to steel myself for the last few days of my trip. Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 23, 2010
- Crossing the Great PlainsFor the first time in my life, I found mountains uninspiring. I drove right by them, indifferent to their snow capped peaks, their green petticoats of pines, the gushing white waterfalls falling from their shoulders. I was surprised by this. Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jul 22, 2010
- Hungary Owes me 14p!I’ve been the UK long enough now that I don’t have to count my change. I get change back, and with a glance can usually tell if it is an appropriate amount. I know the size and value Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jul 22, 2010
- Day 12, Part I: Paris LeftoversIt’s Thursday and I’m still in Paris – I keep pinching myself to remind myself I’ve actually made it here – but with my flight home swiftly approaching Sunday, I’m aware I've entered lame duck status. Having already been to Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 22, 2010
- London ArchitectureThis is just a folder of some pictures that I have been taking around London streets across many months. Posted by thomasread in Thomas's Trips | Jul 19, 2010
- Day 11: Paris, CrammedWednesday morning passes me by – I’m finding one of the benefits of traveling solo is that while companions probably wouldn’t stand for my sleeping in, I can confidently begin my adventuring later in the day, and also stay out Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 16, 2010
- Frustrated Photographer I am a frustrated photographer. at Gusto ko matutunan kung papano nila ginawa 'tong mga to:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/30 Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 15, 2010
- Days 9-10: Paris Beginnings[Note: I apologize for the delay on this post. The blog I've been using has somehow had their bulk image uploader severely crash, so I haven't been able to load photos apart from each one individually, which takes about two Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 14, 2010
- trouble with the internet!Uploading the new set of photos took us much longer than anticipated. Even in the bigger cities with a stable internet connection we did not manage to upload photos. We had to deal with some technical errors from the website Posted by Bouts in Journal de Bord | Jul 13, 2010
- On To the Second BatchI forgot to upload pictures of the dolphin boat cruise last time, so here is a taste of that. Look in the photo and video galleries for more pictures.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 11, 2010