Blog Entries tagged 'photography'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'photography'
- London ArchitectureThis is just a folder of some pictures that I have been taking around London streets across many months. Posted by thomasread in Thomas's Trips | Jul 19, 2010
- Day 11: Paris, CrammedWednesday morning passes me by – I’m finding one of the benefits of traveling solo is that while companions probably wouldn’t stand for my sleeping in, I can confidently begin my adventuring later in the day, and also stay out Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 16, 2010
- Frustrated Photographer I am a frustrated photographer. at Gusto ko matutunan kung papano nila ginawa 'tong mga to:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/30 Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 15, 2010
- Days 9-10: Paris Beginnings[Note: I apologize for the delay on this post. The blog I've been using has somehow had their bulk image uploader severely crash, so I haven't been able to load photos apart from each one individually, which takes about two Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 14, 2010
- trouble with the internet!Uploading the new set of photos took us much longer than anticipated. Even in the bigger cities with a stable internet connection we did not manage to upload photos. We had to deal with some technical errors from the website Posted by Bouts in Journal de Bord | Jul 13, 2010
- On To the Second BatchI forgot to upload pictures of the dolphin boat cruise last time, so here is a taste of that. Look in the photo and video galleries for more pictures.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 11, 2010
- Some pictures! Some pictures of my adventures in China. I've taken about...500 in the first twelve days? Here's less than 20 lol. Basically pictures of me and some of the people I've met so far. I'll have plenty more up on Facebook Posted by jennhuynh in 我的夏天在中国 | Jul 11, 2010
As many have said before, the city is one of seemingly endless contradictions, but its impossible not to Posted by fedoraflo in Floventures in SE Asia III | Jul 10, 2010
- Day 8: Wien Can I Come Back?Forgive my intermittent posting, friends. I’ve been in Paris the past three days and haven’t found the extra time. Imagine that! I write from the chunnel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel) train between Paris and London (“chunnel” is F Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 10, 2010
- Day 7: Czeching out Prague!Allow me to pause, gentle reader, and take notice of the fact that although I still have a full five and a half days remaining on this trip, I can’t help thinking that I’ve passed the halfway mark and the Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 6, 2010
- Day 6: A full day in one city?After sleeping later than I had wanted to – the previous evening’s shenanigans made this a touch difficult – I got out the door around 12:00 on Saturday, ready to spend significant hours in Berlin. Walking down to Oranienburger Tor, Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 5, 2010
- Day 5: Berlin, my true friend…Now, where was I? Jokes aside, I left some terrific things when I departed from Amsterdam. I have yet to have any sort of significant interaction with an uninteresting person, and Amsterdam will always remain one of the highlights of Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 5, 2010
- Day 3: Lessons Learned?I awoke Wednesday morning after only a few hours sleep, and opened a message in which I’d been offered a luxury flat in Paris (http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32459) for two nights, for the grand total of $79! I had put myself on a “standby” Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 2, 2010
- Last day in the North!Hello everyone! I have time to update! If loading photos didn't take so long, I would probably be uploading more often. C'est la Vi! My last day in Wellington, I decided to hit up the town in the morning, afternoon, Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jul 2, 2010
- Day 2: London, continued...Well, I'm only partially being tongue-in-cheek, here, friends. Truth is, I think needed a good day of relaxing to counteract all the continent-leaping I'd been doing, and I took full advantage on Tuesday. As mentioned previously, I woke up a Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 1, 2010
- Siem Reap, CambodiaMore about the trip in detail, read this (http://www.ganchaiwei.com/2010/07/blog-post.html) instead.
[img=http://photos Posted by amandagan in Walk The Streets | Jun 30, 2010
- Day 1: A Landing in LondonWelcome friends! After a whirlwind trip from DC, with pit-stops in St. Louis, Dallas, and Toronto, I have ARRIVED in London, and am thoroughly crashed out from a packed first day of viewing many things which are MUCH taller than Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jun 29, 2010
- On the Trail to Beaver LakeThe Herring Cove to Beaver Lake trail is among my favorite hikes in Sitka. It follows a beautiful gushing creek through a heavily wooded spruce forest. It meanders near several waterfalls, including one that falls well over a hundred feet. Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jun 26, 2010
- Scott's Semester at Sea 2010 Caribbean Enrichment VoyageThese are my best photos from the Semester at Sea May - June 2010 Caribbean Enrichment Voyage. For more information on Semester at Sea, please click here http://www.semesteratsea.org/
A beautiful Flamboyant tree in Nas Posted by sfoshee in Scott's 2010 Caribbean Adventure Photos | Jun 24, 2010
- Wildlife and Fishing in AlaskaI’ve been asked to take pictures for our lodge to use for advertising on our website, brochure, and other media. I am excited about this, because it allows me to take photographs of a variety of subjects that make up Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jun 20, 2010
- Sitka VignettesMy favorite part of the day is when I finally finish the work of the day, and settle down for the evening. Winding down after a 14 hour work day is wonderful, a few minutes for myself before I get Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jun 6, 2010
- Las mejores y las peores fotos del viajeWell the vacation is over and we are back to the real world. At least we are back to "vacationing" (aka being unemployed) in the US for the time being. I am lazily looking for a job while adjusting to Posted by BenjaminE in Turtle and Barracuda | May 12, 2010
- Photographing Venice (http://www.fotoviva.co.uk/link.asp?StockNo=783-0471)
Earlier this year my wife and I visited the magical Italian city of Venice. If you have been there you will know it is lik Posted by fotoviva in Travels With My Camera | May 10, 2010
- AmsterdamOn a clear sunny day the family and I went to Kokenhof by bus. It was April and all the flowers were at their best especially the tulips. You will not find a bigger display of tulips to the public Posted by Rolfe in Amsterdam | May 9, 2010
The Castle of Oudoumont was built in the eighteenth century and belonged to the Bellefroid family. Its park was in the French style but was later replaced by a landscaped park with pond. Posted by svjorber in Belgium | May 8, 2010