Blog Entries tagged 'photography'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'photography'
- Pulau Weh
Travelled to Pulau Weh ... arrived Banda Aceh (Sumatra) (Indonesia) from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), then travelled to/through; Sabang, Sumur Tiga ( Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Sep 12, 2010
- Day Six - August 11, 2010Yaaaaa! Waking up at the beautiful Homestead was great. We made a breakfast of eggs and avocados, yum!
We took off early to see Yosemite National Park and the Park views and vistas were amazing, the pictures just don't do the Posted by BurkesTrip in California2010 | Aug 12, 2010
- See As We Saw - Lahaul Valley - Part IIIPart III of this photo essay covers our travel through the scenic Lahaul Valley. After getting our stay permit for our stay at Chatru PWD Rest House, from the PWD offiicer at Koksar, we started off from Koksar.
Moving through Posted by sabyasachi in A Walk in the High Himalayas | Aug 5, 2010
- Lake Superior In SummerSummer is a special time around the Lake Superior region. Like many locations in the northern latitudes, the warm summer months turn Lake Superior into paradise.
I hadn’t seen Lake Superior si Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Aug 2, 2010
- PicturesHey everyone,
long time no news.... Indeed! But here's some picture to keep you going.
ps. I'll soon update the blog, keep checking..... Posted by almost30 in Almost 30 | Jul 30, 2010
- See As We Saw - Pattan Valley - Part IIPart II of this photo essay covers our travel from Keylong onwards. After spending the night at Keylong, we ventured into the barren yet scenic Pattan Valley - the combined valley of Chandra and Bhaga rivers - making our way Posted by sabyasachi in A Walk in the High Himalayas | Jul 30, 2010
- Day 12, Part II: London (Re)introductionsThe "chunnel" ride back to London takes around two hours (so, like three dollars a minute?), and during that time I write this entry (http://coolmcjourneys.travellerspoint.com/9/) and begin to steel myself for the last few days of my trip. Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 23, 2010
- Crossing the Great PlainsFor the first time in my life, I found mountains uninspiring. I drove right by them, indifferent to their snow capped peaks, their green petticoats of pines, the gushing white waterfalls falling from their shoulders. I was surprised by this. Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jul 22, 2010
- Hungary Owes me 14p!I’ve been the UK long enough now that I don’t have to count my change. I get change back, and with a glance can usually tell if it is an appropriate amount. I know the size and value Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jul 22, 2010
- Day 12, Part I: Paris LeftoversIt’s Thursday and I’m still in Paris – I keep pinching myself to remind myself I’ve actually made it here – but with my flight home swiftly approaching Sunday, I’m aware I've entered lame duck status. Having already been to Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 22, 2010
- London ArchitectureThis is just a folder of some pictures that I have been taking around London streets across many months. Posted by thomasread in Thomas's Trips | Jul 19, 2010
- Day 11: Paris, CrammedWednesday morning passes me by – I’m finding one of the benefits of traveling solo is that while companions probably wouldn’t stand for my sleeping in, I can confidently begin my adventuring later in the day, and also stay out Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 16, 2010
- Frustrated Photographer I am a frustrated photographer. at Gusto ko matutunan kung papano nila ginawa 'tong mga to:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/30 Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 15, 2010
- Days 9-10: Paris Beginnings[Note: I apologize for the delay on this post. The blog I've been using has somehow had their bulk image uploader severely crash, so I haven't been able to load photos apart from each one individually, which takes about two Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 14, 2010
- trouble with the internet!Uploading the new set of photos took us much longer than anticipated. Even in the bigger cities with a stable internet connection we did not manage to upload photos. We had to deal with some technical errors from the website Posted by Bouts in Journal de Bord | Jul 13, 2010
- On To the Second BatchI forgot to upload pictures of the dolphin boat cruise last time, so here is a taste of that. Look in the photo and video galleries for more pictures.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 11, 2010
- Some pictures! Some pictures of my adventures in China. I've taken about...500 in the first twelve days? Here's less than 20 lol. Basically pictures of me and some of the people I've met so far. I'll have plenty more up on Facebook Posted by jennhuynh in 我的夏天在中国 | Jul 11, 2010
As many have said before, the city is one of seemingly endless contradictions, but its impossible not to Posted by fedoraflo in Floventures in SE Asia III | Jul 10, 2010
- Day 8: Wien Can I Come Back?Forgive my intermittent posting, friends. I’ve been in Paris the past three days and haven’t found the extra time. Imagine that! I write from the chunnel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel) train between Paris and London (“chunnel” is F Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 10, 2010
- Day 7: Czeching out Prague!Allow me to pause, gentle reader, and take notice of the fact that although I still have a full five and a half days remaining on this trip, I can’t help thinking that I’ve passed the halfway mark and the Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 6, 2010
- Day 6: A full day in one city?After sleeping later than I had wanted to – the previous evening’s shenanigans made this a touch difficult – I got out the door around 12:00 on Saturday, ready to spend significant hours in Berlin. Walking down to Oranienburger Tor, Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 5, 2010
- Day 5: Berlin, my true friend…Now, where was I? Jokes aside, I left some terrific things when I departed from Amsterdam. I have yet to have any sort of significant interaction with an uninteresting person, and Amsterdam will always remain one of the highlights of Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 5, 2010
- Day 3: Lessons Learned?I awoke Wednesday morning after only a few hours sleep, and opened a message in which I’d been offered a luxury flat in Paris (http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32459) for two nights, for the grand total of $79! I had put myself on a “standby” Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 2, 2010
- Last day in the North!Hello everyone! I have time to update! If loading photos didn't take so long, I would probably be uploading more often. C'est la Vi! My last day in Wellington, I decided to hit up the town in the morning, afternoon, Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jul 2, 2010
- Day 2: London, continued...Well, I'm only partially being tongue-in-cheek, here, friends. Truth is, I think needed a good day of relaxing to counteract all the continent-leaping I'd been doing, and I took full advantage on Tuesday. As mentioned previously, I woke up a Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 1, 2010