Blog Entries tagged 'planning'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'planning'
- No - we're not crazy!Well, the news of our trip has led to mixed reactions from our friends. Some think it is a great opportunity and a chance to stretch our comfort zone a little farther. On the other hand, as you Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Jul 16, 2014
- Pre-planning for IndiaSaturday, July 5, 2014
We get a call from a friend of my wife. She remembers my wife saying "if you ever go back to India, we'd love to go with you". So roll the clock forward eight Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Jul 13, 2014
- Planning. Travel and packing research mission. Schools out of summer! Seven weeks off to read and watch other traveller's experiences. The plan for this summer
1. Max the gym pass (can't wait to try Fitsteps which is randomly on Wednesday at 10:15am)
2. Learn Spanish (I have Posted by WHYDT in Planning the big one... | Jun 29, 2014
- Trying to Get This Show on the RoadThis is crazy, I’m leaving for Europe in only 9 days. I’ve only just started to think about this trip seriously. And I’ll be gone for 1-1/2 months, YIKES!
So we had planned to mostly travel by train, a similar trip Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 8, 2014
- Wkend Getaway 1: South West WA - Planning, Camping, Travel==What worked... or didn't! ... for us.==
Considering this was going to be our first weekend camping trip for the year, and first one as a family of four... the planning felt like it took quite a while, was more involved, Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Mar 20, 2014
- Worst experience everLet me start by saying that we did not stay at the Seven Stars Resort and if you have any sympathy for what they did to us you will not either.
The Seven Stars Resort in Turks and Caicos has Posted by Sgt_0311 in Seven Seas Resorts...COMPLETE DISASTER! | Feb 14, 2014
- Trip PlanningSo today I have learnt that there is definitely not enough time for everything; to visit everywhere - maybe, but not to experience everywhere. Planning where I will go, an how long I will stay somewhere is a precious balance. Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Feb 11, 2014
- Even though we live in Paradise[float=left][/float]Thanks to our children who are now older and wiser than us - we will be sailing on the Danube next fall and I thought I should start this blog now. Hope you will come with us.
In the meantime we Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Feb 9, 2014
- More visas and vaccinations - and some ticketsOur passports with Belarus tourist visas were collected today so just the Chinese visas to apply for now. The Chinese spring holiday is this week so that may slow things down on that front but we still have plenty of Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 25, 2014
- Visas and VaccinationsOur Russian visas were collected on Monday and our application for Belarus transit visas submitted on Tuesday so everything is proceeding well on that front.
We had our appointment with the nurse at our local surgery to get our travel vaccinations. Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 25, 2014
- ItineraryNo planes, but trains, boats, buses and automobiles! This is our plan of action:
Day 1 London to Brussels by Eurostar
then change to German ICE train to Cologne
Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 2, 2014
- Introducing our plansWe have been planning this trip for some time now but is finally coming together and have begun booking tickets and getting visas organised. The idea of going around the world in less than 80 days was inspired by Michael Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 22, 2014
- Cuba: Ready, Set...Last months have been chaotic in terms of work, which explains why there hasn't been any post lately.
But worry not, because I'm sure my next destination will interest most of you.
Cuba, the biggest Caribbean island. Great music, plenty of sun Posted by danics in World Away | Jan 24, 2014
- Tasmania with 2 Toddlers SummaryNow that the trip has been well and truly completed, lets go back through some of the original questions we had...
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7207009.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/thumb_P7207009.jpg Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jan 18, 2014
- Counting down the days
Some people say that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, one that you will remember for years to come...... is it bad then to be just as excited about our honeymoon as I Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Dec 29, 2013
- Sat 21st DecemberSitting in the motorhome looking at some destinations for our Bushpig Adventure no 1. Three months heading down the South east. Great Ocean road from Adelaide, then to Gellong. Across the ferry at Queenscliff and then head to lakes' Entrance. Posted by Driftwood1 in Bushpig Adventure Feb to April 2014 | Dec 21, 2013
- A New Zealand Decision Ever heard of a relocation deal? Car companies give a discounted rental price if you drive their vehicle where they need it to be, within their time frame. You just cover fuel and, depending on the deal, any Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Dec 9, 2013
- The Ins and Outs of our trip planning to India & NepalAbout 18 months ago Amanda and I were discussing about where we wanted to travel to next. Our last big trip was Thailand,Loas & Cambodia and was mostly where I wanted to go so being fair it was Amanda's Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 18, 2013
- nothing will come of nothingafter weeks of vague planning, we've decided to commit our thoughts to paper and create an itinerary. it's fair to stay we're starting from a position of near complete ignorance, so things will change as we hear about good things Posted by marklally in sdfsdf t | Nov 2, 2013
- Japan - Almost time!I can't believe it's almost time!
We've both been wanting to visit Japan for years, and while it was going to be our honeymoon, it's turned into a later anniversary trip, but the wait was worth it to make sure it Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 29, 2013
- Taking the PlungeThere is a knot in the stomach, palms are sweaty, it is hard to concentrate and wonderment surrounds. That is the experience that surrounds the moment of no return, that moment when dreams become reality, when there can be no Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Oct 16, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- One week to go!199 days ago, I started counting down to this vacation, and now, in only seven days, Cam and I will be boarding a plane for Paris. This monumental countdown is nearing its end and Cam and my European Adventure is Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Aug 29, 2013
- Experimenting with uploading a photoI'm experimenting now by uploading a photo - this is from our tour company's website, and gives us all a taste of the scenery to come - can't wait!!
Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Aug 7, 2013
- 5 1/2 weeks ... and counting* We have our itinerary
* We have our flight tickets
* We have our tour booked
* We have our hire car booked
We're getting close - yipee!!
This is mainly a test of our blog (our daily journal), to make sure you can Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Aug 6, 2013