Blog Entries tagged 'planning'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'planning'
- Less than a week awayStill doing a bunch of research and planning around where I want to go and what I want to see. Feeling a little overwhelmed at the number of stops I'm planning on this 2-week trip:
- Starting in Toronto and Posted by fotoguytoronto in Fotoguy's Travel | Sep 12, 2014
- Five weeks until we leave..Time is sure moving fast, just five weeks until we leave. Monsoon season is in full swing in India though I have read that so far it has been lighter than usual.
Since the last update, we went to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Sep 6, 2014
- Our First Post
So it is finally happening!! We have both the left the security of our jobs. Our house in Auckland is packed up. Trips to all of our favourite places in Auckland have happened. Our Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 31, 2014
- Change in plansHi everybody!
It has been forever since I last wrote you guys! Sorry about that. I had exams and then I usually I disappear from the face of the earth! Haha!
Okay! So now that my exams are over, I can really Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 29, 2014
- Paperwork's Done - 60 days until we leave!Namaste.. (that would be Hello)
Hard to believe that two months from today we will be heading off to India. The time is going fast. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous, but Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Aug 9, 2014
- Our African adventure that never was. So for those that don't know Andy and I are on a bit of an adventure, the plan was hatched a while back but no one can quite remember where, it might have been during one of the practice sessions Posted by lskellis in Bump on the Road | Aug 4, 2014
- Planning and PackingRori to write some comments here....
Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Aug 4, 2014
- Backpacking trip to Italy: Part 1Hi!
First I'll tell you guys something about myself. Although it's hard, I'll try to describe myself as my friends would. I'm spontaneous, responsible, kindhearted, a traveler, hopeless romantic, naive, noble, a good friend, funny, always putting peopl Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 3, 2014
- No - we're not crazy!Well, the news of our trip has led to mixed reactions from our friends. Some think it is a great opportunity and a chance to stretch our comfort zone a little farther. On the other hand, as you Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Jul 16, 2014
- Pre-planning for IndiaSaturday, July 5, 2014
We get a call from a friend of my wife. She remembers my wife saying "if you ever go back to India, we'd love to go with you". So roll the clock forward eight Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Jul 13, 2014
- Planning. Travel and packing research mission. Schools out of summer! Seven weeks off to read and watch other traveller's experiences. The plan for this summer
1. Max the gym pass (can't wait to try Fitsteps which is randomly on Wednesday at 10:15am)
2. Learn Spanish (I have Posted by WHYDT in Planning the big one... | Jun 29, 2014
- Trying to Get This Show on the RoadThis is crazy, I’m leaving for Europe in only 9 days. I’ve only just started to think about this trip seriously. And I’ll be gone for 1-1/2 months, YIKES!
So we had planned to mostly travel by train, a similar trip Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 8, 2014
- Wkend Getaway 1: South West WA - Planning, Camping, Travel==What worked... or didn't! ... for us.==
Considering this was going to be our first weekend camping trip for the year, and first one as a family of four... the planning felt like it took quite a while, was more involved, Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Mar 20, 2014
- Worst experience everLet me start by saying that we did not stay at the Seven Stars Resort and if you have any sympathy for what they did to us you will not either.
The Seven Stars Resort in Turks and Caicos has Posted by Sgt_0311 in Seven Seas Resorts...COMPLETE DISASTER! | Feb 14, 2014
- Trip PlanningSo today I have learnt that there is definitely not enough time for everything; to visit everywhere - maybe, but not to experience everywhere. Planning where I will go, an how long I will stay somewhere is a precious balance. Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Feb 11, 2014
- Even though we live in Paradise[float=left][/float]Thanks to our children who are now older and wiser than us - we will be sailing on the Danube next fall and I thought I should start this blog now. Hope you will come with us.
In the meantime we Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Feb 9, 2014
- More visas and vaccinations - and some ticketsOur passports with Belarus tourist visas were collected today so just the Chinese visas to apply for now. The Chinese spring holiday is this week so that may slow things down on that front but we still have plenty of Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 25, 2014
- Visas and VaccinationsOur Russian visas were collected on Monday and our application for Belarus transit visas submitted on Tuesday so everything is proceeding well on that front.
We had our appointment with the nurse at our local surgery to get our travel vaccinations. Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 25, 2014
- ItineraryNo planes, but trains, boats, buses and automobiles! This is our plan of action:
Day 1 London to Brussels by Eurostar
then change to German ICE train to Cologne
Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 2, 2014
- Introducing our plansWe have been planning this trip for some time now but is finally coming together and have begun booking tickets and getting visas organised. The idea of going around the world in less than 80 days was inspired by Michael Posted by athurstanc in Around the World in 75 Days | Jan 22, 2014
- Cuba: Ready, Set...Last months have been chaotic in terms of work, which explains why there hasn't been any post lately.
But worry not, because I'm sure my next destination will interest most of you.
Cuba, the biggest Caribbean island. Great music, plenty of sun Posted by danics in World Away | Jan 24, 2014
- Tasmania with 2 Toddlers SummaryNow that the trip has been well and truly completed, lets go back through some of the original questions we had...
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7207009.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/thumb_P7207009.jpg Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jan 18, 2014
- Counting down the days
Some people say that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, one that you will remember for years to come...... is it bad then to be just as excited about our honeymoon as I Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Dec 29, 2013
- Sat 21st DecemberSitting in the motorhome looking at some destinations for our Bushpig Adventure no 1. Three months heading down the South east. Great Ocean road from Adelaide, then to Gellong. Across the ferry at Queenscliff and then head to lakes' Entrance. Posted by Driftwood1 in Bushpig Adventure Feb to April 2014 | Dec 21, 2013
- A New Zealand Decision Ever heard of a relocation deal? Car companies give a discounted rental price if you drive their vehicle where they need it to be, within their time frame. You just cover fuel and, depending on the deal, any Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Dec 9, 2013