Blog Entries tagged 'planning'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'planning'
- Africa 2017It's been a little while but... I've finally found the time/money/opportunity to travel again! And this time my husband and I will be wandering together!
I finally pulled the plug and booked our first flight into Kenya, so I figured Posted by kvandervegan in Veggie Pack | Feb 25, 2017
- Welcome!Welcome to our first travel blog!
5 sleeps to go until we fly out for New Zealand.
This trip came about when we were invited to the International Okinawan Goju-ryu Karate Federation (IOGKF) Oceania Gasshuku, Wellington, New Zealand. Since Richie is Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Feb 18, 2017
- Technical ProblemsHey everybody,
I am sorry my blog was down for two days, they decided that they need to check it due to something I don't know. The reason that was claimed was "possible spam" ;)
I did write a long long Posted by Toni_goes_Japan in Toni goes Japan | Jan 19, 2017
- PlanningLast few weeks, talked about it. Visited some websites of places and hotels to get ideas.
But today is really the start of setting things in motion (not the car yet but at least fix first few items of the trip).
Such Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Jan 14, 2017
- Step 1: Planning the TripWhere to Go?
This was the first thought that came to mind when I came to realization that travelling the world is a real opportunity; and it's one that I'm going to take. Over the past few months I've been considering Posted by eamos123 in Elliot's Adventures | Dec 11, 2016
- Trip Planning and PreparationIt took us a long time to decide where to go this holiday. I think the fact that we had only 1 week really impacted the decision. When I asked Pete what he wanted he said "sun" and "something different", Posted by Libbytes in Morocco Road Trip | Nov 5, 2016
- Preparation MeetingGetting together with my fellow travellers this weekend to talk about all the fun things we will do once we arrive in the South Pacific. Just over 3 months till departure! Hope to post some nice stories and pictures once Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Jun 9, 2016
- Navigating the seas to Russia
The next stop on the itinerary is St. Petersburg, Russia. Growing up during the Cold War, Russia has always been on my must-visit list. Traveling to Russia can be a challenge. There are hu Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 7, 2016
- When Travel doesn’t Go According to Plan[float=right][/float]It’s three o’clock in the mo Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 2, 2016
- Starting Planning in Sweden and FinlandHere is a look at the Baltic Capitals itinerary.
Date Port/City Activity
Day 1 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked All Day
Day 2 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked - Depart at 3:00PM
Day 3 Helsinki, Finland => Dock at 10:00AM - Depart at 5:00PM
Day 4 St. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 27, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Planning the trip, or is it an excursionEXCITED
Another adventure. Yes we are very lucky. And yes, escaping a winter in Staverton (Tasmania) Spring and beginning of summer in Europe . Weather wise, no contest that we head North! We are going to hire cars Posted by stavmagpie in Off again and soon . . . | May 5, 2016
- What do Travellers do all Day?[float=left][/float]I’ve seen this question asked multiple times. In novels, on television and o Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 30, 2016
- On Trip Planning...and Fur[center][/center]
With a stint as a guest scholar at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China, and a lecture at the 1 Posted by dagosto in Sabbatical 2016 -- Asian Summer | Apr 20, 2016
- Bringing a vague idea to lifeThinking about doing a trip around the world is one thing, but then there's this big step to actually start doing something about it.
In our case there was no clearly pronounced key moment when we suddenly said 'yes, let's Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Apr 3, 2016
- The simple act of waitingThis time last year I was preparing for my first (of two) practice-solo-holidays to Bali. I wanted to equip myself with the radiant self-confidence, travel skills, and fine appreciation of balancing the utter euphoric pursuit of pleasure with the sense Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Mar 31, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- New trip - New blogSo much to do, so little time to do it. Plane tickets all over the Americas, accommodation, transport, and things to do.
Here is a summary of the things I'm planning so far:
1. Roadtri Posted by huzka in Monkey Adventures in the Americas | Mar 6, 2016
- China!!! Yikes What Were We Thinking!!
Three years ago I backpacked across Europe for 89 days, with a budget of fifty dollars a day.
Now I am sixty six, my ri Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 18, 2015
- Here we go again.....[right]28 August 2015[/right]
==One week and counting....==
Yes, we're traveling again. Actually this year it feels as if we haven't stopped moving. I was going to blog our trip in the spring which was a road trip back east, Posted by pjburke in It's the Journey....not the Destination | Aug 28, 2015
- Welcome to our travel blog! Leaving soon!! We are making all of the last minute plans and getting pretty excited. This blog was created so that we could share our trip. You'll be able to see where we are and we will post pictures of Posted by Kemnitzer in Europe 2015 | Aug 13, 2015
- Planning is all part of the funBefore heading off on a trip, especially one that I will be travelling solo, I like to look into the destination with more detail and see how much I can cram into my days. In preparation for my upcoming trip Posted by BeccaS in The Wandering Gypsy | Jul 4, 2015
- BOOKED!The third time of seeing the flights infant of my on my mac screen i did it. It was gone 11pm and i just thought do it. I was doing it alone but when else was i going to have Posted by Tribuzio in My gap fortnight and a half! | Jun 8, 2015
- Day 26 - A homage to Ebenezer HowardWell I may be a retired town planner, but sometimes you still can't take the town planner out of the man.
I needed a rest day today and so I decided to pay a homage to Ebenezer Howard, who was a Posted by Neileeann in Following in the Family Footsteps | Jun 7, 2015
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish"Location: Glasgow, Scotland (home)
With just 74 days to go until I set off on my 3 week European adventure, planning is well underway. I've booked flights, hostels, researched trains, night trains, how to get from Venice to Croatia (how to Posted by stephjaane in Life of an adventurer | Mar 21, 2015