Blog Entries tagged 'planning'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'planning'
- Sat 21st DecemberSitting in the motorhome looking at some destinations for our Bushpig Adventure no 1. Three months heading down the South east. Great Ocean road from Adelaide, then to Gellong. Across the ferry at Queenscliff and then head to lakes' Entrance. Posted by Driftwood1 in Bushpig Adventure Feb to April 2014 | Dec 21, 2013
- A New Zealand Decision Ever heard of a relocation deal? Car companies give a discounted rental price if you drive their vehicle where they need it to be, within their time frame. You just cover fuel and, depending on the deal, any Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Dec 9, 2013
- The Ins and Outs of our trip planning to India & NepalAbout 18 months ago Amanda and I were discussing about where we wanted to travel to next. Our last big trip was Thailand,Loas & Cambodia and was mostly where I wanted to go so being fair it was Amanda's Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 18, 2013
- nothing will come of nothingafter weeks of vague planning, we've decided to commit our thoughts to paper and create an itinerary. it's fair to stay we're starting from a position of near complete ignorance, so things will change as we hear about good things Posted by marklally in sdfsdf t | Nov 2, 2013
- Japan - Almost time!I can't believe it's almost time!
We've both been wanting to visit Japan for years, and while it was going to be our honeymoon, it's turned into a later anniversary trip, but the wait was worth it to make sure it Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 29, 2013
- Taking the PlungeThere is a knot in the stomach, palms are sweaty, it is hard to concentrate and wonderment surrounds. That is the experience that surrounds the moment of no return, that moment when dreams become reality, when there can be no Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Oct 16, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- One week to go!199 days ago, I started counting down to this vacation, and now, in only seven days, Cam and I will be boarding a plane for Paris. This monumental countdown is nearing its end and Cam and my European Adventure is Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Aug 29, 2013
- Experimenting with uploading a photoI'm experimenting now by uploading a photo - this is from our tour company's website, and gives us all a taste of the scenery to come - can't wait!!
Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Aug 7, 2013
- 5 1/2 weeks ... and counting* We have our itinerary
* We have our flight tickets
* We have our tour booked
* We have our hire car booked
We're getting close - yipee!!
This is mainly a test of our blog (our daily journal), to make sure you can Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Aug 6, 2013
- A Look Into My SuitcaseI'm writing this on a plane from Vienna to Moscow Domodedovo, having left Austria on the hottest day in history. (Or the hottest August day in history, or something. Apparently, the poor people in Carinthia had to deal with 39.9•C Posted by feeverte in Second Star to the Right | Aug 3, 2013
- Best Laid PlansEarlier today, I picked up the last of my travel documents at my local [[http://www.statravel.com/|STA Travel]] office.
I got the idea for this trip last September, and I've been looking forward to it basically that long. That's ten months of reading Posted by feeverte in Second Star to the Right | Aug 1, 2013
- Just Driving in 2014Bag End, May 2013 (updated below)
Staring out of the window at Bag End Travel Bureau, the thoughts are travelling ahead to May 2014. All being well, we should, by then, have our feet in a big SUV or under Posted by Johnash in Just Drive! John & Bob in the USA: 2012 | Jul 17, 2013
- Planning - all the ins and outs!Hi all, so it's now just over a week until I leave, hahaha I'm not counting down the days or anything (10 to be exact) and i thought I would take the time and outline exactly what I have booked Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 15, 2013
- Must do the important stuff===Only 53 days till we set off ...===
...and until now we've been doing the fun stuff; planning routes, arranging to meet family and friends and choosing accommodation (we finally have some where for New Year in Sydney! phew).
Only Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Apr 19, 2013
- Plan Plan Plan...==HELLO!!==
OMG isn't this exciting... It's planning a-go-go in Forest Close, with scissors, glue, lonely planets, footprints and a myriad travel blogathons contributing to what should hopefully turn out to be a(n) themazing trip to SOUTH AMERICA in t- Posted by sianita in Sianita in South America | Apr 1, 2013
- Before the Big OE[[http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20130405T0615&p0=22&msg=The+Big+OE&csz=1|[center]The Countdown to the Big OE]][/center]
26 March 2013
Can you believe it? Click on the link above
Well it's not long before the next big Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Mar 30, 2013
- What were we thinking?!Seriously, who sells their house, moves to a rental house, buys a house, therefore plans yet another move in the first half of the year then decides to holiday in the middle of all that? For a month? In Europe? Posted by jansted in The Ansteds Do Europe 2013 | Feb 18, 2013
- Taiwan! Day 1So this is going to be interesting because I am typing this on my phone but I finally get an entry that takes place somewhere that is not South Korea or the US! Yay for vacations in other countries!
That being Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Jan 4, 2013
- 25 days till take offWhere has the year gone?? I thought we had so much time to prepare for this trip, and now typically there isn't enough! 25 days to go and our list is endless;
1. Buy Backpacks
2. Get malaria tablets
3. Buy clothes
4. Posted by AlixandLiam in Getting Cultured | Dec 21, 2012
- IntroductionIntel provides a Sabbatical, 8 weeks of paid vacation, for every seven years of service. I hit seven years on October 31st, 2012 and I've been preparing to take my trip for a while now. I was able Posted by erik_curtis in Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2012
- 9 months down, two weeks to go! The long countdown is almost done! 9 months we've been preparing for this trip and with all the planning and talking about it, it truly felt like it would never come. Now that go time is two weeks away, it Posted by freerangechicks in Free Range Chicks | Oct 31, 2012
- Antarctic DreamsAntarctic Dreams
It was somewhere near ten in the morning when my friend busted into my dark man cave. She beat my leg and announced, “Thom! THOM! Wake up. WAKE UP! I got the em Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Oct 21, 2012
- October - Departure Minus 1 - Routes and Roads
“No camel route is long, with good company” - Turkish Proverb
The road since my last travel blog has been a seemingly never-ending stretch of uni assignments, work projects, business trips and assorted other mundane Things To Do. As we Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Oct 20, 2012
- Roadtrip: Peru and Chile[sup]Zoom in on map for details[/sup]
Here's where we're heading next, after three-and-a-half months in lovely [[Cusco, Perú]]. It's been wonderful here, and we'll post a full recap of t Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Oct 8, 2012