Blog Entries tagged 'planning'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'planning'
- Is Russia Really that Bad???Are Russians really bad? – 5th October 2011
I have always been really quite anxious about visiting Russia, I have read about the frequent muggings, often violent, tending to target men on their own at night. I have heard about Posted by beatski in incidentals | Oct 5, 2011
- VulturesWe had a plan that I think many have entering a National Park in Africa.
Look for vultures in the sky. If you find them then there might be a kill nearby.
Unfortunately we didn´t see a single one in the sky Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Oct 3, 2011
- Heathrow...In a weeks time we´ll have spent 6 hours waiting for the flight to Johannesburg at Heathrow. That isn´t what I would call hours well spent but on the bright side it is on the journey to Africa and not Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 30, 2011
- Boring Post, please move on.....Yekaterinburg – 26th September
This is a boring post, so move on or skim read. So in this dull narrative I’ll give you an idea of how I started out, how I fumble my way around and also where I Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 27, 2011
- Ready, set, go...It is now X-mas time and most of the planning has been done. We ended up at Axel's place on Chrismas Day to make some last decisions.
The airline tickets were booked with British Airways so we needed to decide where Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 25, 2011
- Decisions...We discarded the thought of buying a pre arranged trip because it wasn´t worth the money. Botswana is expensive and if we where to see the parts we wanted then we had to arrange it all by ourselves. Ourselves means Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 25, 2011
- Planning...It all started in November 2009 when 3 of us came home from a 3 weeks vacation in South Africa. Poor Axel couldn´t make that trip.
We had a great time in South Africa and Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 25, 2011
- The 'Eve'So we have done the majority of the goodbyes, not something i have ever found easy, but we had some good nights out. I still have the hardest one yet though, the parents and the two hounds!
Laying in bed on Posted by Christian25 in Flying The Nest | Sep 15, 2011
- Travel Plans, Part 24 days to go!! Almost hyperventilating with excitement now!
In the last entry I told you all about our trekking plans in the Himalayas; now it's time to reveal what else we've got planned for the rest of our adventure in Posted by luv2trek in Parsons on Tour | Sep 14, 2011
- CRUISE VACATIONCRUISE FACT: Cruises give travelers the convenience of packing and unpacking once, the comfort of a “home away from home” for the duration of the trip, but also the opportunity to visit a multitude of destinations on one vacation.
When Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Sep 11, 2011
- Packing Lists and Accommodations in San JoseToday we made packing lists while waiting for Liz's car to get fixed at the Kia dealership (she had a clogged AC duct which was causing water to pour into the passenger side floor and the more it has rained, Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Sep 7, 2011
- Our plans==Here's a preview of our major destinations in the order we plan to explore them:==
* Costa Rica's Pacific Coastline
* Central and Caribbean Coast of Panama
* Caribbean Coast of Colombia
* Coast and Highlands of Peru
* Interior Gua Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Sep 6, 2011
- Two weeks to lift offJust a test run to see how our [[http://blissfullywanderlost.travellerspoint.com/|blog ]]works.
Here's a picture of Liz and Kevin:
Here's where we are going in two weeks: Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Sep 6, 2011
- Travel Plans, Part 1Two weeks to go!! Here are a few more titbits about our travel plans!
Our trip divides quite neatly into two equal parts. For the first couple of months, we'll be in the Himalaya in Nepal and India. Some of Posted by luv2trek in Parsons on Tour | Sep 4, 2011
- Trip Preparation and Russian Concerns3 days to go until my first train journey out of Middlesbrough and i have decided on some items i wish to carry on my back for a considerable amount of time.....
At the minute i am trying to weigh Posted by beatski in incidentals | Aug 30, 2011
- Planning the un-plannable!Here we are.. figuring out this website, making endless lists, reading guides and forums and being totally excited!! We've got 3 months yet but I love planning and we've thrown ourselves into the deep end of it!
* Today was a Posted by ChufChufWooWoo in Chuf Chuf... Woo Woo !!! | Aug 12, 2011
- It's the planning....Well that might be just my opinion.
I sort of wish I was the 'buy a plane ticket, chuck some stuff in a bag, get on plane and see what happens type', but I'm just not. I love to research Posted by blueraincoat in Hanoi, Sa Pa and Luang Prabang | Aug 8, 2011
- The heat is on!Well, shutting down your life in a country is hard work. I don’t know why but leaving Australia to come here didn’t seem to be as hard as this. It might have been because we knew we would be returning, Posted by dbgomes in There and Back... And There Again | Aug 8, 2011
- Avoiding 50 degree heat, tropical monsoons and being shotWho knew plotting places you want to visit on a map and then drawing the shortest possible line through them is not the same as planning a trip. It turns out there are silly problems such as climate differences, political Posted by dariusz in Indulging the Wanderlust | Jul 28, 2011
- Wedding may be done but the planning is just beginningIt's really not as long as it appears at first. When you first think about it 8 months seems like a very long time to be away from home, from your family and friends, from everything you know. You're travelling Posted by dariusz in Indulging the Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2011
- Travel MedsFirst off we have to say that what we got prescribed may not be the right meds for other people, this blog entry is strictly our own experience and we are not suggesting our prescriptions to you.
We did quite a Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 6, 2011
- R & R XcursionsMy business associate & I have decided to go ahead and launch our website tour booking service. After many months of delayed release, we are once again confident enough in the economy to sail off with high expectations of providing Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Budgets Welcome back to our avid readers! You're in for a treat today, we're about to address the issue of loooow budget travelling.
Since we are a group of student loan paying, class taking, entry level job working kids we really Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 4, 2011
- First Steps starts a Blog
We are planners. What better way to channel that planning energy than to start a travel blog!
So that's what we've done. Until we leave for our trip, 64 days from now (but who's Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jun 27, 2011
- WelcomeHello and welcome to our travel blog.
We are embarking on our trip of a lifetime on the 13th August 2011 and we have decided on trying to keep a blog going whilst we are travelling around. So here it is Posted by dbgomes in There and Back... And There Again | Jun 20, 2011