Blog Entries tagged 'planning'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'planning'
- First stepsA very boring day at work between Christmas and New Years... not much to do so I started thinking about a trip to South America next year... The initial idea was to go for about 4 months, not it looks Posted by ladyzuzu in Lady Zuzu's travel blog | Dec 28, 2011
- Victoria Victory!It's been a while since we returned from our trip to Victoria, and I wanted to answer the pressing question - "did we get arrested at the border trying to smuggle in a Chilean exchange student? Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Dec 24, 2011
- Women of a certain age......Why Burma? Well I have been wanting to go for a few years now because not that many people go there and I heard that Posted by debbep in The Road to Burma | Dec 23, 2011
- Keeping track of Budget and other boring stuffWe did a bit of a check today to see if we should maybe be planning to be back by Easter, because we will run out of money, rather than in August as planned. As it turns out we are Posted by dariusz in Indulging the Wanderlust | Dec 21, 2011
- Planning (part 1)Planning is under way for our next European sojourn - a month (September 2012) in Italy and France. D and H will spend 10 days in Umbria and Tuscany, while M and M "do" Ireland. We will meet up in Posted by nallac in Europe 2012 | Nov 27, 2011
- The waiting gameToday I did my last shift at a local town centre restaurant. I'd been there for two and a half years, it was the first job I had and as happy as I was to leave for a new start, Posted by mattcox3 in Time Stops | Nov 13, 2011
- While researching Thailand..."Take only pictures and leave only bubbles!" Posted by marvandmel in "Let's go get it..." | Oct 31, 2011
- Getting closer
Reminiscent of the days of university yore, Marv, Grace and I pounded out the details of the Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia leg of our trip together. Caffeine, munchies, books, paper and wifi to Posted by marvandmel in "Let's go get it..." | Oct 29, 2011
- And the countdown ticks away...As the clock rang midnight, "our trip countdown days just hit less than double-digits!" Marvin so dutifully pointed out.
I haven't made it through half of these yet. Posted by marvandmel in "Let's go get it..." | Oct 27, 2011
- The Big 5...His mother gave him the name Surprise but the guests at Berg-en-Dal, a camp in the Krüger National Park, was used to call him Lucky. We learnt why one morning in October.
He began his introduction bragging modestly. Hi I am Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Oct 5, 2011
- Is Russia Really that Bad???Are Russians really bad? – 5th October 2011
I have always been really quite anxious about visiting Russia, I have read about the frequent muggings, often violent, tending to target men on their own at night. I have heard about Posted by beatski in incidentals | Oct 5, 2011
- VulturesWe had a plan that I think many have entering a National Park in Africa.
Look for vultures in the sky. If you find them then there might be a kill nearby.
Unfortunately we didn´t see a single one in the sky Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Oct 3, 2011
- Heathrow...In a weeks time we´ll have spent 6 hours waiting for the flight to Johannesburg at Heathrow. That isn´t what I would call hours well spent but on the bright side it is on the journey to Africa and not Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 30, 2011
- Boring Post, please move on.....Yekaterinburg – 26th September
This is a boring post, so move on or skim read. So in this dull narrative I’ll give you an idea of how I started out, how I fumble my way around and also where I Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 27, 2011
- Ready, set, go...It is now X-mas time and most of the planning has been done. We ended up at Axel's place on Chrismas Day to make some last decisions.
The airline tickets were booked with British Airways so we needed to decide where Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 25, 2011
- Decisions...We discarded the thought of buying a pre arranged trip because it wasn´t worth the money. Botswana is expensive and if we where to see the parts we wanted then we had to arrange it all by ourselves. Ourselves means Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 25, 2011
- Planning...It all started in November 2009 when 3 of us came home from a 3 weeks vacation in South Africa. Poor Axel couldn´t make that trip.
We had a great time in South Africa and Posted by kedner in Fratelli Parcheggio´s journey to Africa | Sep 25, 2011
- The 'Eve'So we have done the majority of the goodbyes, not something i have ever found easy, but we had some good nights out. I still have the hardest one yet though, the parents and the two hounds!
Laying in bed on Posted by Christian25 in Flying The Nest | Sep 15, 2011
- Travel Plans, Part 24 days to go!! Almost hyperventilating with excitement now!
In the last entry I told you all about our trekking plans in the Himalayas; now it's time to reveal what else we've got planned for the rest of our adventure in Posted by luv2trek in Parsons on Tour | Sep 14, 2011
- CRUISE VACATIONCRUISE FACT: Cruises give travelers the convenience of packing and unpacking once, the comfort of a “home away from home” for the duration of the trip, but also the opportunity to visit a multitude of destinations on one vacation.
When Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Sep 11, 2011
- Packing Lists and Accommodations in San JoseToday we made packing lists while waiting for Liz's car to get fixed at the Kia dealership (she had a clogged AC duct which was causing water to pour into the passenger side floor and the more it has rained, Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Sep 7, 2011
- Our plans==Here's a preview of our major destinations in the order we plan to explore them:==
* Costa Rica's Pacific Coastline
* Central and Caribbean Coast of Panama
* Caribbean Coast of Colombia
* Coast and Highlands of Peru
* Interior Gua Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Sep 6, 2011
- Two weeks to lift offJust a test run to see how our [[http://blissfullywanderlost.travellerspoint.com/|blog ]]works.
Here's a picture of Liz and Kevin:
Here's where we are going in two weeks: Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Sep 6, 2011
- Travel Plans, Part 1Two weeks to go!! Here are a few more titbits about our travel plans!
Our trip divides quite neatly into two equal parts. For the first couple of months, we'll be in the Himalaya in Nepal and India. Some of Posted by luv2trek in Parsons on Tour | Sep 4, 2011
- Trip Preparation and Russian Concerns3 days to go until my first train journey out of Middlesbrough and i have decided on some items i wish to carry on my back for a considerable amount of time.....
At the minute i am trying to weigh Posted by beatski in incidentals | Aug 30, 2011