Blog Entries tagged 'preparation'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'preparation'
All prepared and ready to start packing? Our packing tips area might be of help.
- T-Minus 48 hours If you are reading this page, you are likely somebody who knows me in the three-dimensional world and are using this as a vehicle to keep track of me (Hi Mom! Hi Dad! Posted by hidburch in Belgium and Holland River Cruise | Apr 15, 2014
- Phase One: Snow to Silicon[center]Thursday morning started with New England like snow. The heavy, thick, slushy type of snow that is just plain gross. Timing for the South Beach Triathlon couldn't be more perfect. Nell & I were outta dodge just in time and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Apr 8, 2014
- Pre-tripSo I am heading of on a backpacking adventure in 6 days. I was talking to a friend yesterday who mentioned that I didn't seem like I was all that excited about my pending departure. Specifically, one week out from Posted by hayden.albrey in Backpacking Adventure | Mar 19, 2014
- VISA'sThe realisation of this trip is more evident when you read our list of countries that we will be travelling through.......
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/WristbandBlue150px.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/thu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Feb 13, 2014
- Greenlaning on KentAfter the "long" Christmas, me and my buddy Tom were looking forward getting the bikes muddy.
This route was carefully prepared using ViewRanger, which I think is the best mobile app out there when it comes to orientation, navigation and route Posted by hebbo in Hebbo goes RTW | Jan 10, 2014
- 0. gün Gitmekten cok gidebilmek zaman aliyor…Dile kolay biz bu karari vereli 4-5 ay oldu, ama yola cikabilmek icin insan eldekileri tamamlamak, arkada hicbir seyi yarim birakmamak istiyor..
Dunya turu yapalim dedigimizde en pratik baslangic ucak bileti ar Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 15, 2013
- Blog Status UpdateOK - we've been back from this trip for a couple of years now, so thought it was about time I cleaned this Status Update a bit (it is the first thing folks see when they open the blog after Posted by jl98584 in Johnston | Aug 15, 2013
- STILL IN PREPARATION MODEJULIE:
I have finally bought the car that will take us on our Journey. A 2008 KIA Sportage. My travelling companion for the entire distance will be Sherrie, my best friend since kindergarten. We talked about doing a trip Posted by buttermenthol in Swifty goes to Broome WA and back | Mar 27, 2013
- Press the PedalSo here we are again, at the brink of another long trip, over 3 years after the last one finished, I let my blog die and tried to live a conventional life instead. Or the brink of something, certainly. Why? Posted by Ofelia in Where is Maaret? | Jan 23, 2013
- Day before departureI finally can get my mind back on the trip after two weeks of awaiting the arrival of Friday the 21st when I was scheduled for my thesis defense. I knew the material I wanted to discuss but had never Posted by Chapincita in Christmas 2012 | Dec 24, 2012
- Per-day Costs for Twenty-two CountriesBefore we left for our trip, Toby poured over other blogs in order to get a better idea of how much to budget in each country. As an expression of thanks to those writers, we have decided to share Posted by Lis.L in Let's Go Get Lost | Sep 9, 2012
- 3 days to GoWell the time is nearly upon us.
Only 3 days remain till we start our journey, and the military operation to be ready is in full swing. Last week we planned in the route on the GPS, and had our Posted by LePratt-LeJog in Le Pratt Le Jog | Aug 22, 2012
- Finally On the Way to the Sierra'sWow, we are finally on the road and true to form only 4 hours late!
So we 1st had Elias and Charlotte divide out the food between the 4 of us, setting stuff by the each of our packs. When Justi Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 24, 2012
- Life in a BagPacking for 5 months backpacking around SE Asia is proving quite difficult. I leave two weeks today, and this is the first travelling of this sort that I will have done. Fitting it all into my 50 litre bag isn’t Posted by wanderhopper in Wander Hopping | Jul 5, 2012
- Swimming in the RVThe camping trip is upon up us, we leave this afternoon and hopefully not hours later than planned, us being Dale and I plus 3 granddaughters and the daughter of our Belgium friend.
Our grands Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 3, 2012
- Preparation Well that has been a manic 24 hours! I only rang up the sailing company to book my place yesterday afternoon and since then, I've paid for my trip, my flights, my train and well ... pretty much every other Posted by Harpoon in Tall Ships Race 2012 | Jun 22, 2012
- Getting ready to packWe finally got the tickets and accommodation for the high season: school vacation. Going to Malang, East Java. It is located on a plateau, surrounded by mountains.
We decided to stay in Batu so it's not too far from [[http://www.jawatimurpark2.com/|Jat Posted by zags in zags travels | Jun 11, 2012
- PreparationsI think that Dan and I might be over thinking packing just a bit. Collectively, we've spent way too much money on Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jun 6, 2012
- Getting ready for ScotlandToday I setup Skype video with Bob and started my blog. In addition to all the other things I do all the time. Oh and I made French Toast. And thank you, Cody.
[img=http://saleshq.monster.com/nfs/saleshq/attachment_images/0002/0125/ConfusedComputer_cro Posted by pattyhepp in Travelling Along, 2012 | May 28, 2012
Welcome to our travel book
The primary purpose of this blog was to record exactly what it is that Mei & I got up to during our time abroad, so when we look back at the countless pictures, we can Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 9, 2012
- April 2012 - Departure Minus 7...The Castle, and A Castle"Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them." Albert Einstein
I have re-discovered something about myself as the planning for our adventure progresses…I’m really good at having a Grand Plan. To quote an iconic Australian movie, [[http://en.w Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Apr 30, 2012
- Preparing for Living AbroadWe have thought for some time that we’d like to live in other places for a time. We’d originally thought we’d live away for a year at a time but now have reconsidered that. We think that our grandkids wouldn’t Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 24, 2012
- March 2012 - Departure Minus 8'A woman must be two things: classy and fabulous' - Coco Chanel
My last month has been filled with writing strategic plans and international management uni text books, leaving very little time to further our planning for our Grand Adventure. Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Mar 22, 2012
- About to LeaveEverything is packed up (almost). A few last minute errands to run today and tomorrow, but it's almost here!
So here's the plan:
===Mar 6 - 8===
Travel from Chicago to Hong Kong for 16 hrs, then Hong Kong to Cairns, QL for Posted by k17robinso in Australia & New Zealand | Feb 13, 2012
- It's a Star Trek kind of life...I'm a fan of Star Trek. In Star Trek, they go into the unknown, together discovering new worlds, and they have adventures.
To me, this holiday is an adventure - a dream come true. We have been talking of Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Feb 14, 2012