Blog Entries tagged 'preparation'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'preparation'
- Before the offSo here it is, the blog I've promised to set up to keep you updated on my travels. I've never been much good at keeping a diary but I will endeavour to write here to let you know what Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Oct 12, 2015
- Nine more sleepsSo it's nine more sleeps ............ "until the bags are packed and I'm ready to go". Still a lot to complete though. I'll check back in in a few days to update the preparations. Posted by Lyn Dennis in Kopecks to Koruna | Aug 25, 2015
- Operation Carry-OnFiguring out exactly what you need to live for a week can be a challenge, nevermind two months. I will be the first to admit that micro planning and organization are not my strongest skills. I like to Posted by katiemc08 in Trek Afar with McGarr | Jun 15, 2015
- Camino de SantiagoMy son Spenser and I depart for Paris on April 26. He returns May 2 while I travel by train to St Jean Pied de Port to join Hans and Marty.
I'm curious to see if I remain committed to Posted by al poole in Camino de santiago | Apr 24, 2015
- Hong Kong, here we comeA wise man once said: "gourmet traveller who not visit Hong Kong must be off his noodle!". You know who you are, and you're right. Dreaming of dim sum breakfasts and streetside noodle houses, we decided a few Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Jan 31, 2015
- Not Long to WaitI'm planning for this to be the last entry until we're in Fort Lauderdale. Final preparations have gone so smoothly that I'm now worried that I've missed something. I've also found it difficult to build up enthusiasm for Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 22, 2015
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- Driving in the campervanWed 17-Sep
I am sitting in the rear section of the campervan as we zoom southwards in France. I had a good long drive yesterday, and on the motorway the campervan got up to 130km/h - the speed limit on the Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 17, 2014
- Nearly Ready!Not long to go before we leave now
Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Aug 30, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Added rest of family to blogI have added Rach, Zandy and Dom to Travellerspoint, and have enabled them as authors to the blog. Now each person can write as much or as little as they want, and add the photos they want, without the readers Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Jul 21, 2014
- 43 Days to go!
Welcome to the first post on our new blog! Richard, Rachel, Alexander (Zandy) and Dominic will be getting on a plane in just 43 days time to do the big overseas trip. In the 45 or s Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Jul 19, 2014
- Korydallos[b]We are still getting ready for the big trip East.
Sat. 20 May and we just came back from the village. On the 30th we have appointment with Dr. Proika, so we can't leave earlier than that! Posted by Anirvan in Kostas Blog | May 27, 2014
- Spend! Spend! Spend!Well, the dents to the credit card have started... At long last and after much procrastinating, I have started the first of the purchases for our holiday. So far, I have booked tickets for:
* Sydney to Hobart (cheapy frequent flyer, Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Oct 17, 2005
- It's all coming togetherWell, it's been over a month since my last post, so time for an update.
As previously mentioned, all Australian flights have been booked. Added to that, all accommodation (except Tasmania and some of Alice) has been done as well. As Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Dec 4, 2005
- Christmas is coming...And the credit card bill is getting fat.
Things are progressing nicely at the moment. Our passports have gone away for visas to get us entry in to Vietnam and Heather has booked our Yangtzee cruise. She has also booked hire Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Dec 22, 2005
- Another month, another post.Things are starting to get a bit manic now. It's our last few weeks in Sydney, so Heather and I have been phoning around cancelling services, writing inventories, etc. Shouldn't really be doing this as there is so much to Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Jan 4, 2006
- T-Minus 48 hours If you are reading this page, you are likely somebody who knows me in the three-dimensional world and are using this as a vehicle to keep track of me (Hi Mom! Hi Dad! Posted by hidburch in Belgium and Holland River Cruise | Apr 15, 2014
- Phase One: Snow to Silicon[center]Thursday morning started with New England like snow. The heavy, thick, slushy type of snow that is just plain gross. Timing for the South Beach Triathlon couldn't be more perfect. Nell & I were outta dodge just in time and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Apr 8, 2014
- Pre-tripSo I am heading of on a backpacking adventure in 6 days. I was talking to a friend yesterday who mentioned that I didn't seem like I was all that excited about my pending departure. Specifically, one week out from Posted by hayden.albrey in Backpacking Adventure | Mar 19, 2014
- VISA'sThe realisation of this trip is more evident when you read our list of countries that we will be travelling through.......
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/WristbandBlue150px.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/thu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Feb 13, 2014
- Greenlaning on KentAfter the "long" Christmas, me and my buddy Tom were looking forward getting the bikes muddy.
This route was carefully prepared using ViewRanger, which I think is the best mobile app out there when it comes to orientation, navigation and route Posted by hebbo in Hebbo goes RTW | Jan 10, 2014
- 0. gün Gitmekten cok gidebilmek zaman aliyor…Dile kolay biz bu karari vereli 4-5 ay oldu, ama yola cikabilmek icin insan eldekileri tamamlamak, arkada hicbir seyi yarim birakmamak istiyor..
Dunya turu yapalim dedigimizde en pratik baslangic ucak bileti ar Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 15, 2013
- Blog Status UpdateOK - we've been back from this trip for a couple of years now, so thought it was about time I cleaned this Status Update a bit (it is the first thing folks see when they open the blog after Posted by jl98584 in Johnston | Aug 15, 2013
- STILL IN PREPARATION MODEJULIE:
I have finally bought the car that will take us on our Journey. A 2008 KIA Sportage. My travelling companion for the entire distance will be Sherrie, my best friend since kindergarten. We talked about doing a trip Posted by buttermenthol in Swifty goes to Broome WA and back | Mar 27, 2013