Blog Entries tagged 'river'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'river'
- Sin Free HaridwarReligious hubs such as Hardwar should be on the must-see list of foreign tourists who want to experience the “real” India. Crowds of devotees streaming to the ghats are hypnotic. The single-minded quest to wash away one’s sins by taking Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- [Florence] View of Ponte Vecchio from Ponte Santa Trinita[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/31/|[Florence] Meeting David at Piazza della Signoria ]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier loa Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 2, 2015
- Chessie the long-distance swimming manateeYou may have heard about Chessie the famous “long distance manatee” in the news. If you don’t know what a manatee is, you can go to our manatee film script and read about them. Chessie is a male West Indian Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 28, 2015
- Even Barbie Doesn’t Want To Associate Herself With SeaWorld Barbie has quit SeaWorld!
Toy giant Mattel has decided to end production of “all SeaWorld-branded merchandise, including SeaWorld Trainer Barbies,” the New York Post reports.
The iconic doll joins a growing group of people opposing the theme park, f Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 25, 2015
- About 20 manatees rescued from Florida storm drain(Reuters) – About 20 Florida manatees were freed by early Tuesday morning from a storm drain near Cape Canaveral, where they were apparently trying to warm themselves, officials and local media said.
Video footage showed a rescuer comforting one manate Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 25, 2015
- Watchdog group says manatee harassment ‘out of control’Agency efforts to educate visitors sometimes met with verbal abuse, according to federal biologists
[i]Manatees gather at King Spring, along Florida’s Crystal River, whic Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 21, 2015
- Manatees gather at Three Sisters SpringsIt’s a crisp cool early morning along Florida’s Gulf Coast. I’ve stopped at the Crystal River Kayak Company in Citrus County. As I wait outside the building, a young man unlocks an aluminum sliding door and pulls it open revealing Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 18, 2015
- How Not to Be a Jerk While Swimming With Manatees in FloridaCitrus County, Fla., is the only place in North America where you can legally swim with manatees in their natural habitat. Hundreds of these endangered marine mammals, which look like an adorable cross between a seal and a potato, gather Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 18, 2015
- ONE Central Florida Short Bucket List Legacy
Three sisters carry on their deceased mother's bucket list quest when they swim with manatees in Crystal River, FL.
www.riverventures.com Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Apr 14, 2015
- SloveniaI got to Zagreb at about 6am, broke and freakishly hungry. Wandered around the station trying to find something to buy with less than 1 kuna LOL. Eventually I gave up and bought 2 disgusting choco banana things for breakfast. Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 14, 2015
- Mission/s impossible?NOT ALL MISSIONS ARE IMPOSSIBLE …at least we hope not and it's good to be on the road once again …
We had unpacked over 120 boxes and installed ourselves in a lovely home at Tea Gardens Grange, viewing the scenery Posted by twodubfers in Here we go - another trip! | Feb 2, 2015
- Yangtze A 4 day luxury cruise down the Yangtze River was definitely one way to get from Chongquing to Shanghai. Regarded as the lifeblood of China, the mighty Yangtze is bestowed with sheer gorges, mountain villages, and spectacular scenery.
[img=http://photos Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | Dec 28, 2014
- [Bangkok] Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River
There are lots of choices for the Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River , Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon Cruise, etc,. We can see other Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- 夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River) 湄南河- Horizon Cruise by Shangri-la [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/120/|<English Version>]]
曼谷的夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River)連晚餐的選擇很多，Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon C Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- BangkokWow -
Bangkok is pretty overwhelming! It is a sprawling and furious mix of people, street food, zany concepts of traffic control all simmered in stifling heat and humidity. In other words, a pretty awesome place.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 19, 2014
- We arrived on shipYesterday we got a taxi from downtown Munich to the airport and met up with the Viking team who got us on board the bus to Passau. We enjoyed the scenery - green fields, dried corn stalks, distant rolling forests Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 19, 2014
- Ninh BinhNinh Binh was a great stop on our way south. I ended up staying 4 nights there. I stayed at the New Queen Mini Hotel, which was great. The room was decent and the staff were really friendly. They advised Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Oct 3, 2014
- Testing the toolsWe are getting excited as we plan for our trip and hope that the Goddess of the Wireless world will be with us as we attempt to upload our travels here. Also hope you will join us from time Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Sep 30, 2014
- Katherine Gorge - sunset dinner cruiseSUNSET DINNER CRUISE ON
A 4-hour sunset dinner cruise was never going to be on our agenda but when we came across it in yet another of our 5496 leaflets which seem to fill our caravan – we felt we Posted by twodubfers in Seeing Australia | Aug 26, 2014
- Brisbane baby! August 19Arrived in Brisbane yesterday and already seen a LOT of the city :-)
Beautiful place full of incredibly healthy people- running and cycling tracks everywhere. To the point where you are scared of getting run over on the path, never mind Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 18, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/|My trip 2014]]===
The traffic to Vigra airport (AES) was not to bad since it was so late in the day and there was not to many that was going on the Posted by Odd Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- LondonI woke up early at 7:30 AM to make the most of the day and optimize the London Pass. I started by going to the Monument station via London Bridge station. The Monument, which is a commemoration of the Great Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 9, 2014
- If You Can't Beat the Scooters in Vietnam, then...
Scooters rush across the Dragon Bridge in Da Nang, Vietnam
I'd planned my Vietnam trip dividing my time between th Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 28, 2014
- A True Lotus Does not Wilt in the Heat
Kaohsiung, Taiwan's "second city"
I had decided to base myself for a few days in Kaohsiung, Taiwan's second city, fo Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 20, 2014
- Day 16 - Quilts, Jam, and Margaritas[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/681070/90_2F44566A2219AC681726C62F9AC54436. Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 20, 2014