Blog Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
- What would you do with an extra 9 seconds?Nine seconds.
That is the difference between receiving or buying a funny novelty shirt from [[http://store.theonion.com/category/mens-tees-hoodies,4/|The Onion]].
Last summer I started taking triathlons a bit more seriously. I bought a new triathlo Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | May 7, 2011
- Less than 100 days to go!Our round the world trip is now less than 100 days away. The flights have been booked but there's still so much to do. I'm not sure we'll get everything done before we leave because Lauren is working so hard Posted by MrBeet in The Beet goes on | Apr 27, 2011
- Monk Chat in Myanmar
[i]“Why do you like to travel?” the monk asked, innocently enough. His question was a loaded one as the reality for most Burmese people is that they will never set foot outside Myanmar’s bord Posted by Lis.L in Let's Go Get Lost | Mar 28, 2011
- Should chicken callers really do techno musicMy crazy trip to [[http://tulsatrot.travellerspoint.com/63/]]Central America with 24 students was followed by something completely different, a family trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Jan 5, 2011
- SaigonSo like I said we arrived in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) with no hassle got dropped off in the main district, three I think? I never worked it out but I'm going with district three and without any issues Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Nov 3, 2010
- crazy-funny-weird..just thought of blogging these crazy things i've experienced..
after higschool, sa manila na ako kagad nag stay. siguro mga 6 na akong lipat ng dorm-apartment-condo-room. sa 8 years kong palipat lipat, lahat na ng klaseng roomate, nakasalimuho ko na
Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Oct 22, 2010
- Mui NeWe pulled up outside a hotel in the afternoon and went in to see if they had any rooms available, they didn’t, we weren’t too bothered as we had passed loads of hotels, guesthouses and resorts on the drive down Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Oct 4, 2010
- Kiwi Campervaning Part 2!!4th July 2010 – Waking up to thick fog surrounding the van, we had no choice but to wait it out until the visibility improved.
Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Sep 24, 2010
- Nha TrangNone of us really new much about Nha Trang apart from what I had seen on Top Gear and that it had great beaches. On the drive in with the owner of jungle beach, he had told all of us Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Sep 20, 2010
- Easter IslandEaster Island or Rapa Nui always held many childhood fantasies of mysterious rituals and rugged remoteness. I never thought I would ever make it there for real, but somehow we managed to just about include it into our route between Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Sep 15, 2010
- Kiwi Campervaning!!!Sunday 20th June – Touching down at 3pm on Auckland’s cold and cloudy runway as we headed through to Customs, Si noticed one of the lanes was reserved for the 'England Rugby Team' who were playing later in the week! Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Sep 13, 2010
- Tahiti and Bora BoraTahiti
After reading all the slating reviews of Tahiti, the largest island in French Polynesia (45km across), we had no intention of going there but were forced by plane timetables to have a night there. We had heard that it Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Sep 7, 2010
- Looking back on a fantastic 9 month RTW adventureBonjour de Montréal!
It's been 5 months since we've been back from our RTW trip and I’m back sitting in the exact same spot where I wrote the very first blog entry to [i]Blog Posted by malmn in Bloggin' N Globetrottin' | Sep 7, 2010
- Jungle BeachAt the end of my last post I touched on a place called “Jungle beach”, I didn’t give too many details about it except for a quick badly written over view and how to get there, so now I'm going Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Sep 6, 2010
- From 'Burgh to 'Burgh to 'BurgPITTSBURGH
i haven't blogged here this summer, because i've been helping to blog here: [[http://farmsandfables.blogspot.com/]] -- try it. you might like it. it chronicles the Of Farms and Fables work exchange with Broadturn Farm, W. H. Jordan Farm Posted by ctamler in Wenn schon, denn schon | Sep 1, 2010
- The Cook Islands - Lazy Lazy days
We stepped off the fully packed Air New Zealand plane, into the brilliant sunshine of Rarotonga with a Kia Orana welcome. Kia Orana means may you live long. Not that there were no clouds. It's just that everything was bright Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Sep 1, 2010
- Taman Negara, Malaysia We stayed in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel very nearly next to the stunning Petronas Tower. There was a lot of construction going on in the KLCC and the hotel was surrounded by it, but our room was dead quiet with Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Sep 1, 2010
- Brian RTWSadly I have now left New York, but am happy to be in Boston although I went for a walk not long after I arrived and I had to ask myself where have all the poeple gone, comparedto NY it Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 29, 2010
- ipod to the rescue
Experiencing the ancient temples of Angkor in the flesh is another dream come true for me. I flew into Siem Reap direct from Luang Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 28, 2010
- The end of the first legToday I moved the post-it in my Lonely Planet from Bogota to Cartagena. It's hard to believe that I'm about to leave this city, considering I'm just starting to know my way around. The chaos of the last Posted by pack_it_in in The Global Footprint | Aug 28, 2010
- August 16thI got up... Phew, that was a good start! :-) I spent several hours trying to find a hostel in Pisa that had a spot for tonight. I was flying out at 7:30pm or so and I still Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 28, 2010
- Brians RTWSince my last entry I have arrived in New York and what a truly exciting city it is. Just standing tin Times Square, what a huge buzzz the atmosphere,the neon lights, the noise, the people truly truly exciting.
Have also been Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 27, 2010
- August 14th
Got up early, had a shower and headed downstairs for an early breakfast. The hostel guy was still organising all the breakfast stuff so I had a play around on my netbook. Then breakfast was re Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 27, 2010
- August 13th
beep - beep, beep - beep, beep - beep... awoke to the sound of the alarm on my cell phone blaring. I jumped out of bed and shut it off as i didn't want to wake my room Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 27, 2010
- August 12thToday I headed down to the bay to have a look at an old house that was falling apart. It was less then a 10 minute walk from the house where I was staying. When I got down Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 26, 2010