Blog Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
- August 11th
After a late start we had breaky and worship before heading back up the hill to try and get the land rover out of the peat bog. After two and a half hours of jacking and re-jacking and re-r Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 26, 2010
- Bienvenidos a ColombiaWhen I woke up at my couchsurfing hosts´ apartment this morning, it took me a couple of seconds to realize that I had made it: my backpack was intact, I hadn´t missed my connecting flight through Panama, and I got Posted by pack_it_in in The Global Footprint | Aug 26, 2010
- Landing in TurkeyWell....I FINALLY made it. After two weeks of packing in Phoenix, not like I have many possessions, I have made it to Turkey. I have to say from the airport to now has been quite the whirlwind! Posted by wrldjumper in Izmir Raze | Aug 25, 2010
- Brians RTWToday I did the hop on Hop off Tour which while good was not as good as some other hop hop off tours I have done, they only had about 8 stops and a couple od those I had already Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 23, 2010
- Brians RTWThe weather is not doingnthe right thing, the rain that started yesterday is continuing so I had to find stuff to do that didn't expose me to the elements too much.......First up I walked doewn to the area they reserve Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 22, 2010
- Hong Kong 20/08/2010 - 23/08/2010Hot, Humid, Over Populated, Hagling Indians everywere, A box for a room, a bed less comforting than the floor and waking up to a strong smell of curry in the mornings.... I had arrived in Hong Kong. This city however Posted by Cgath in Around The World 2010-11 | Aug 22, 2010
Welcome to Sarah and James' travel blog. As we're sure you're aware by now we have decided to pack it all in and broaden our minds by seeing some more of this little planet we call ‘home’. We will Posted by sazandains in Sarah and James Travel Blog | Aug 22, 2010
- Brians RTWAm now in Montreal after a 7 1/2 hour flight from Heathrow, this is my first time flying with Air Canada, their seats very comfortable and quite roomy, however I did get told off for having my noise reduction headphones Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 21, 2010
- Sydneysiders to Dolphin Spyers!31st May – Waking to a very wet and miserable winter’s day in Woolloomooloo Sydney, we decided to spend the morning emailing our CVs to various job openings advertised on the hostel board.
Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Aug 21, 2010
Possibly one of the worse places in the world to have an accident and require hospital treatment?? Yep think i found it.. The tin Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 21, 2010
- August 10thWe hit the road after a nice hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages and toast at about 11am. We were headed up to the Isle of Skye to stay a couple of nights at Andy and James's parents place. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 9thToday it was raining on and off like a yoyo. We were thinking of going into Edinburgh but decided it would be miserable with all the rain. Plus, it was nice to just sit for a while. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 8thWe arrived at church at about 11am and headed in. This is a really nice FP church, not like any FP churches I have seen before. It is big and has 2 levels of seating. There is Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 7thAfter a quick shower and breakfast Andy and I headed into Glasgow for a look around. We left the car in a 7 storey car park and I spent 10 Euro's on a new pair of jeans because the Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- RTWToday is my last day here in Edinburgh, before I move on to Montreal, Internet time here is a premium six pound an hour so will make it brief. The highlight of my time here is definitely going to The Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 19, 2010
Stressed out? Overworked? Tired? Well go to Laos. Trust me, the slow pace of this country, the warm smiles, the special feelings are infectious. I kept being surprised Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 17, 2010
- Brian RTWLondon is an exciting city and a place wher I feel very comfortable.....someone asked me the other day at breakfast what is my favourite place so far and I really can't say, because there is something I love about every Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 14, 2010
- Slainte, Ireland!Our last two days in Ireland were bittersweet. Monica was gone, so that was sad. Also, of course, we were sad to be leaving Europe. BUT we were both so excited to be heading home soon.
So two Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 14, 2010
- Towards the Laos border
It was a tossup between Chiang Rai and Pai, two Northern Thai cities, for a little stopover on the way to Laos. As it was closer to the laos border, and everyone Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- Cali and SalentoAfter another ridiculously bumpy journey back from San Augustin, we wound up in the lively city of Cali. The place was nice enough and we spent a few days there with some people we had met in San Augustin. The Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Aug 13, 2010
- Pampered to within an inch of my life!
So i am heading for Indochina, probably Laos first. Myanmar has sapped the life out of me though, physically and emotionally. I need to get myself back. I always fa Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- HugsThere are low moments of long-term solo travel. The occasional loneliness, tired of thinking on your feet all the time, times when you are sick. I am finding it is these times that someone miraculously comes along, makes everything seem Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- Suits you Sir, O!Suits you, Clarkson eat your heart out.Our little convoy had arrived in Hoi An and checked into a hotel just off the main road that contained the heart and soul of Hoi An, the Tailors. We inspected our rooms and then got started with the drinking Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Aug 12, 2010
- Brians RTWToday I went to C roydon to visit where Angela grew up, first up I went to Kings Cross Station to organise my ticket to Edinburgh on Sunday as I only had the voucher at this point, I then caught Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 12, 2010
- Brian's RTWI have done so much since I last updated this, I have see the Eiffel tower at night and all lit up OMG how beautiful was that, I have climbed to the top, well not exactly climbed caught the lift Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 12, 2010