Blog Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Possibly one of the worse places in the world to have an accident and require hospital treatment?? Yep think i found it.. The tin Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 21, 2010
- August 10thWe hit the road after a nice hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages and toast at about 11am. We were headed up to the Isle of Skye to stay a couple of nights at Andy and James's parents place. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 9thToday it was raining on and off like a yoyo. We were thinking of going into Edinburgh but decided it would be miserable with all the rain. Plus, it was nice to just sit for a while. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 8thWe arrived at church at about 11am and headed in. This is a really nice FP church, not like any FP churches I have seen before. It is big and has 2 levels of seating. There is Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 7thAfter a quick shower and breakfast Andy and I headed into Glasgow for a look around. We left the car in a 7 storey car park and I spent 10 Euro's on a new pair of jeans because the Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- RTWToday is my last day here in Edinburgh, before I move on to Montreal, Internet time here is a premium six pound an hour so will make it brief. The highlight of my time here is definitely going to The Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 19, 2010
Stressed out? Overworked? Tired? Well go to Laos. Trust me, the slow pace of this country, the warm smiles, the special feelings are infectious. I kept being surprised Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 17, 2010
- Brian RTWLondon is an exciting city and a place wher I feel very comfortable.....someone asked me the other day at breakfast what is my favourite place so far and I really can't say, because there is something I love about every Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 14, 2010
- Slainte, Ireland!Our last two days in Ireland were bittersweet. Monica was gone, so that was sad. Also, of course, we were sad to be leaving Europe. BUT we were both so excited to be heading home soon.
So two Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 14, 2010
- Towards the Laos border
It was a tossup between Chiang Rai and Pai, two Northern Thai cities, for a little stopover on the way to Laos. As it was closer to the laos border, and everyone Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- Cali and SalentoAfter another ridiculously bumpy journey back from San Augustin, we wound up in the lively city of Cali. The place was nice enough and we spent a few days there with some people we had met in San Augustin. The Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Aug 13, 2010
- Pampered to within an inch of my life!
So i am heading for Indochina, probably Laos first. Myanmar has sapped the life out of me though, physically and emotionally. I need to get myself back. I always fa Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- HugsThere are low moments of long-term solo travel. The occasional loneliness, tired of thinking on your feet all the time, times when you are sick. I am finding it is these times that someone miraculously comes along, makes everything seem Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- Suits you Sir, O!Suits you, Clarkson eat your heart out.Our little convoy had arrived in Hoi An and checked into a hotel just off the main road that contained the heart and soul of Hoi An, the Tailors. We inspected our rooms and then got started with the drinking Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Aug 12, 2010
- Brians RTWToday I went to C roydon to visit where Angela grew up, first up I went to Kings Cross Station to organise my ticket to Edinburgh on Sunday as I only had the voucher at this point, I then caught Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 12, 2010
- Brian's RTWI have done so much since I last updated this, I have see the Eiffel tower at night and all lit up OMG how beautiful was that, I have climbed to the top, well not exactly climbed caught the lift Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 12, 2010
- Meet the 16 year old me.My name is Erica, nice to know ya. I'm currently all of sixteen years old with dreams that drive me crazy. Let me tell ya, folks, I've had certain dreams since I was eight years old, and as I've grown, Posted by Clarity in The Heart of Life | Aug 12, 2010
- Winding DownAlright. A lot has happened (or at least it feels like) since my last entry.
As it turns out Orleans didn't have much, but then we took a train to Blois. Blois is a little town with shops, restaurants, Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 11, 2010
- Blame it on the Alcohol
..kahapon, when I was browsing my fb account in front of my cousin, she asked "umiinom ka na ba?" (kasi nakita nya yung mga greetings ng mga friends ko.tapos sa dulo ng birthday greeting sabi Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Aug 11, 2010
- Gas ShortageWe have been in Bukhara Uzbekistan for two nights and will leave this morning. It has been interesting to say the least. The entire country is in some sort of mad gas shortage. When we entered Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 8, 2010
- We're in Paris!So. It turns out that free, decent internet is really hard to come by in Europe. I THINK I'll have access to internet for the rest of my trip though.
So Munich was amazing! We got Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 7, 2010
- Round the WorldArrived in Paris today OMG and my hotel is about a 20minute walk from the Eiffel Tower....it is so much bigger than I ever imagined. I wallked around the base and surrounding areas today along with about a million other Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 5, 2010
- Round the WorldMy last day in Brussells, I did a walking tour around what they call Europe in Brussels and I managed to follow a map withut getting too lost, saw the European Parliamnet Dome, Leopold Park along the way there was Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 4, 2010
ang sabi ni Wikipedia : Sauce is- a sauce is liquid or sometimes semi-solid food served on or used in preparing other foods. Sauces are not normally consumed by themselves; they add flavor, Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Aug 4, 2010
That’s German for Hello.
So we made it over to the continent! I was slightly nervous about getting over here and into our hostel, but everything worked out fine.
We did have a bit of an issue with Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 3, 2010