Blog Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
- BrussellsIam now in Brussells, it is very different to Rome, and while it has history is not as evident as that of Rome. It is quite a relaxed city with a number of parks and open spaces. Ihave been on Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 2, 2010
- Coastline Camping from Melbourne to Sydney! 16th May - Arriving late afternoon into Phillip Island, we checked into a campsite before shooting over to the far side of the island for the main attraction on the Island- the ‘Penguin Parade’.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/212694/P1010078.j Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Aug 1, 2010
I sat in the teashop waiting for the overnight bus from Inle Lake to Yangon, telling a large group of locals there about the things that you can do on the internet. Non Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 1, 2010
- The Day Before The Day I Go To GermanyWe've packed up and left our flat and London. It was bittersweet leaving. I love London, but I'm excited to see more of Europe! One good thing about studying abroad with people from my school is that Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Jul 31, 2010
- July 22nd & 23rdWell... I am thankfull to say that I slept pretty good last night! I think i got to bed about 1 am after a full day of work and spending the rest of the night packing, cleaning and dropping Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 31, 2010
- Egypt - Hurghada the Red SeaThis was my second trip to Egypt and despite my promise never to go there again without a man in tow and a ring on my finger I found myself on the plane with my friend Helen starting the 5hr Posted by LizaBrooks in Liza's Missions around the world | Jul 30, 2010
- Wasted Time2 weeks more and it's my birthday.. 3 months ago, i planned everything for it- whom i want to spend it with, things that i'll do, places that i want to go to and i even saved enough money for Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 29, 2010
- July 19th
Ever since I had first seen pictures of this indoor water park I knew I had to go! It is the largest indoor water park in the world using up about 20 hectres of land. I had the Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 26, 2010
- June 10th Today I finished up work a little earlier then normal and showered and shaved. Phil picked me up at around 6pm and we headed off to a hutterite colony to celebrate a day of chivalry. It is just Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 26, 2010
- Im Happy
Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 26, 2010
- 11 Posted by alliandde in Our travels around the world | Jul 26, 2005
- PlanningSo far we have had to:
- book the flights
- book the hotels
- order a visa
We still need to:
* stock up on malaria
* buy new kagools?
Posted by rmcgill in Where Now? | Jul 25, 2010
- A Huge Breath of Fresh Air
It’s all OK, I found the magic of this country again. Oh Kalaw THANKYOU... Took an overnight bus from the madness that is Mandalay headed for t Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Jul 24, 2010
- Viet Nam in 5 days Viet Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh – formerly Saigon, is a city of neon lights and an overwhelming intensity of scooters, people and noise.
We picked a cute little cheap hotel on the main tourist street. Saigon Mini Hotel Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Jul 24, 2010
- New Zealand: Franz Josef; Homeward BoundJohn:.....The Indian tourism ministry has, as its current slogan 'Incredible India'. 'Indelible India' would serve just as well. We have been back in New Zealand for three weeks now and are still full of the sights, sounds, smells and tastes Posted by JohnandJac in Big Trip 09 | Jul 24, 2010
- Collecting the CarThe last couple days have been pretty nuts. Our flight out of Seattle was delayed by 3 hours which caused us to miss our connection in Reykjavik, Iceland. We ended up mulling about the airport there for 7 Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Jul 23, 2010
- My first post!From now on, I am going to try to write down and describe my experiences traveling around the world. I knew this was my passion since the firs time I took an airplane to my first destination: Colombia.
I had the Posted by Marivi in Marivi around the world! | Jul 22, 2010
- The Trishaw Drivers Story
Mandalay sucks! It reminded me of the worst bits of India but without the colourful saris, the cows and the street theatre but thankfully without the pissin Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Jul 21, 2010
Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening. ~Maya Angelou
Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 21, 2010
- Pretzels, lots of pretzelsI guess it's a bit weird (and ridiculous) to be starting my blog at this stage in my journey, but there you go. I'm lazy! This is my very last country before I head home, but as it's a pretty Posted by hellybee in US of freaking A | Jul 20, 2010
- Was this a dream?
Getting up at 4am is just wrong! My taxi driver thought so to. We seemed to have ran a red light or two on the way to Yangon airport and we were straddling lanes. I looked at the dri Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Jul 20, 2010
- 5 hours in JakartaWe had a brief encounter with Jakarta. Probably one of the busiest cities I have ever experienced .........intensified further by the heat.
We got the cab to take us to the old town. It had a canal system similar to Amsterdam, Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Jul 20, 2010
- Mall rats in YogjakartaMt Bromo – minibus to Probolingo – proper bus from Probolingo (hottest slowest bus ever) – Surabaya – flight to Yogjakarta.
After our mammoth road journeys and little sleep and Julian's jet lag, we decided to treat ourselves and stay Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Jul 20, 2010
- Campervan Cruising on the Great Ocean Road!10th May – (Rach’s 25th!) Collecting our two berth ‘hippie’ campervan from Apollo, we drove back to the Melbourne house and loaded our worldly possessions (along with the pilfered food from the market) in to the back and waited for Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Jul 19, 2010
- India: Mumbai and AurangabadJohn:....and so, our departure from New Delhi and goodbye to Matt and Amanda, our amazingly generous hosts and New Delhi guides. Without their accomodation, good company, air conditioning units and advice, our stay in India would have felt very different. Posted by JohnandJac in Big Trip 09 | Jul 18, 2010