Blog Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
- Meet the 16 year old me.My name is Erica, nice to know ya. I'm currently all of sixteen years old with dreams that drive me crazy. Let me tell ya, folks, I've had certain dreams since I was eight years old, and as I've grown, Posted by Clarity in The Heart of Life | Aug 12, 2010
- Winding DownAlright. A lot has happened (or at least it feels like) since my last entry.
As it turns out Orleans didn't have much, but then we took a train to Blois. Blois is a little town with shops, restaurants, Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 11, 2010
- Blame it on the Alcohol
..kahapon, when I was browsing my fb account in front of my cousin, she asked "umiinom ka na ba?" (kasi nakita nya yung mga greetings ng mga friends ko.tapos sa dulo ng birthday greeting sabi Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Aug 11, 2010
- Gas ShortageWe have been in Bukhara Uzbekistan for two nights and will leave this morning. It has been interesting to say the least. The entire country is in some sort of mad gas shortage. When we entered Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 8, 2010
- We're in Paris!So. It turns out that free, decent internet is really hard to come by in Europe. I THINK I'll have access to internet for the rest of my trip though.
So Munich was amazing! We got Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 7, 2010
- Round the WorldArrived in Paris today OMG and my hotel is about a 20minute walk from the Eiffel Tower....it is so much bigger than I ever imagined. I wallked around the base and surrounding areas today along with about a million other Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 5, 2010
- Round the WorldMy last day in Brussells, I did a walking tour around what they call Europe in Brussels and I managed to follow a map withut getting too lost, saw the European Parliamnet Dome, Leopold Park along the way there was Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 4, 2010
ang sabi ni Wikipedia : Sauce is- a sauce is liquid or sometimes semi-solid food served on or used in preparing other foods. Sauces are not normally consumed by themselves; they add flavor, Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Aug 4, 2010
That’s German for Hello.
So we made it over to the continent! I was slightly nervous about getting over here and into our hostel, but everything worked out fine.
We did have a bit of an issue with Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 3, 2010
- BrussellsIam now in Brussells, it is very different to Rome, and while it has history is not as evident as that of Rome. It is quite a relaxed city with a number of parks and open spaces. Ihave been on Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 2, 2010
- Coastline Camping from Melbourne to Sydney! 16th May - Arriving late afternoon into Phillip Island, we checked into a campsite before shooting over to the far side of the island for the main attraction on the Island- the ‘Penguin Parade’.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/212694/P1010078.j Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Aug 1, 2010
I sat in the teashop waiting for the overnight bus from Inle Lake to Yangon, telling a large group of locals there about the things that you can do on the internet. Non Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 1, 2010
- The Day Before The Day I Go To GermanyWe've packed up and left our flat and London. It was bittersweet leaving. I love London, but I'm excited to see more of Europe! One good thing about studying abroad with people from my school is that Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Jul 31, 2010
- July 22nd & 23rdWell... I am thankfull to say that I slept pretty good last night! I think i got to bed about 1 am after a full day of work and spending the rest of the night packing, cleaning and dropping Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 31, 2010
- Egypt - Hurghada the Red SeaThis was my second trip to Egypt and despite my promise never to go there again without a man in tow and a ring on my finger I found myself on the plane with my friend Helen starting the 5hr Posted by LizaBrooks in Liza's Missions around the world | Jul 30, 2010
- Wasted Time2 weeks more and it's my birthday.. 3 months ago, i planned everything for it- whom i want to spend it with, things that i'll do, places that i want to go to and i even saved enough money for Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 29, 2010
- July 19th
Ever since I had first seen pictures of this indoor water park I knew I had to go! It is the largest indoor water park in the world using up about 20 hectres of land. I had the Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 26, 2010
- June 10th Today I finished up work a little earlier then normal and showered and shaved. Phil picked me up at around 6pm and we headed off to a hutterite colony to celebrate a day of chivalry. It is just Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 26, 2010
- Im Happy
Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 26, 2010
- 11 Posted by alliandde in Our travels around the world | Jul 26, 2005
- PlanningSo far we have had to:
- book the flights
- book the hotels
- order a visa
We still need to:
* stock up on malaria
* buy new kagools?
Posted by rmcgill in Where Now? | Jul 25, 2010
- A Huge Breath of Fresh Air
It’s all OK, I found the magic of this country again. Oh Kalaw THANKYOU... Took an overnight bus from the madness that is Mandalay headed for t Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Jul 24, 2010
- Viet Nam in 5 days Viet Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh – formerly Saigon, is a city of neon lights and an overwhelming intensity of scooters, people and noise.
We picked a cute little cheap hotel on the main tourist street. Saigon Mini Hotel Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Jul 24, 2010
- New Zealand: Franz Josef; Homeward BoundJohn:.....The Indian tourism ministry has, as its current slogan 'Incredible India'. 'Indelible India' would serve just as well. We have been back in New Zealand for three weeks now and are still full of the sights, sounds, smells and tastes Posted by JohnandJac in Big Trip 09 | Jul 24, 2010
- Collecting the CarThe last couple days have been pretty nuts. Our flight out of Seattle was delayed by 3 hours which caused us to miss our connection in Reykjavik, Iceland. We ended up mulling about the airport there for 7 Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Jul 23, 2010