Blog Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'round_the_world'
- August 16thI got up... Phew, that was a good start! :-) I spent several hours trying to find a hostel in Pisa that had a spot for tonight. I was flying out at 7:30pm or so and I still Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 28, 2010
- Brians RTWSince my last entry I have arrived in New York and what a truly exciting city it is. Just standing tin Times Square, what a huge buzzz the atmosphere,the neon lights, the noise, the people truly truly exciting.
Have also been Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 27, 2010
- August 14th
Got up early, had a shower and headed downstairs for an early breakfast. The hostel guy was still organising all the breakfast stuff so I had a play around on my netbook. Then breakfast was re Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 27, 2010
- August 13th
beep - beep, beep - beep, beep - beep... awoke to the sound of the alarm on my cell phone blaring. I jumped out of bed and shut it off as i didn't want to wake my room Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 27, 2010
- August 12thToday I headed down to the bay to have a look at an old house that was falling apart. It was less then a 10 minute walk from the house where I was staying. When I got down Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 26, 2010
- August 11th
After a late start we had breaky and worship before heading back up the hill to try and get the land rover out of the peat bog. After two and a half hours of jacking and re-jacking and re-r Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 26, 2010
- Bienvenidos a ColombiaWhen I woke up at my couchsurfing hosts´ apartment this morning, it took me a couple of seconds to realize that I had made it: my backpack was intact, I hadn´t missed my connecting flight through Panama, and I got Posted by pack_it_in in The Global Footprint | Aug 26, 2010
- Landing in TurkeyWell....I FINALLY made it. After two weeks of packing in Phoenix, not like I have many possessions, I have made it to Turkey. I have to say from the airport to now has been quite the whirlwind! Posted by wrldjumper in Izmir Raze | Aug 25, 2010
- Brians RTWToday I did the hop on Hop off Tour which while good was not as good as some other hop hop off tours I have done, they only had about 8 stops and a couple od those I had already Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 23, 2010
- Brians RTWThe weather is not doingnthe right thing, the rain that started yesterday is continuing so I had to find stuff to do that didn't expose me to the elements too much.......First up I walked doewn to the area they reserve Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 22, 2010
- Hong Kong 20/08/2010 - 23/08/2010Hot, Humid, Over Populated, Hagling Indians everywere, A box for a room, a bed less comforting than the floor and waking up to a strong smell of curry in the mornings.... I had arrived in Hong Kong. This city however Posted by Cgath in Around The World 2010-11 | Aug 22, 2010
Welcome to Sarah and James' travel blog. As we're sure you're aware by now we have decided to pack it all in and broaden our minds by seeing some more of this little planet we call ‘home’. We will Posted by sazandains in Sarah and James Travel Blog | Aug 22, 2010
- Brians RTWAm now in Montreal after a 7 1/2 hour flight from Heathrow, this is my first time flying with Air Canada, their seats very comfortable and quite roomy, however I did get told off for having my noise reduction headphones Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 21, 2010
- Sydneysiders to Dolphin Spyers!31st May – Waking to a very wet and miserable winter’s day in Woolloomooloo Sydney, we decided to spend the morning emailing our CVs to various job openings advertised on the hostel board.
Posted by siandrach in SI & RACH'S WORLD ADVENTURE | Aug 21, 2010
Possibly one of the worse places in the world to have an accident and require hospital treatment?? Yep think i found it.. The tin Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 21, 2010
- August 10thWe hit the road after a nice hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages and toast at about 11am. We were headed up to the Isle of Skye to stay a couple of nights at Andy and James's parents place. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 9thToday it was raining on and off like a yoyo. We were thinking of going into Edinburgh but decided it would be miserable with all the rain. Plus, it was nice to just sit for a while. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 8thWe arrived at church at about 11am and headed in. This is a really nice FP church, not like any FP churches I have seen before. It is big and has 2 levels of seating. There is Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- August 7thAfter a quick shower and breakfast Andy and I headed into Glasgow for a look around. We left the car in a 7 storey car park and I spent 10 Euro's on a new pair of jeans because the Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Aug 20, 2010
- RTWToday is my last day here in Edinburgh, before I move on to Montreal, Internet time here is a premium six pound an hour so will make it brief. The highlight of my time here is definitely going to The Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 19, 2010
Stressed out? Overworked? Tired? Well go to Laos. Trust me, the slow pace of this country, the warm smiles, the special feelings are infectious. I kept being surprised Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 17, 2010
- Brian RTWLondon is an exciting city and a place wher I feel very comfortable.....someone asked me the other day at breakfast what is my favourite place so far and I really can't say, because there is something I love about every Posted by Brians RTW in Round the World Trip | Aug 14, 2010
- Slainte, Ireland!Our last two days in Ireland were bittersweet. Monica was gone, so that was sad. Also, of course, we were sad to be leaving Europe. BUT we were both so excited to be heading home soon.
So two Posted by laporlier in Lindsay vs Europe | Aug 14, 2010
- Towards the Laos border
It was a tossup between Chiang Rai and Pai, two Northern Thai cities, for a little stopover on the way to Laos. As it was closer to the laos border, and everyone Posted by Spinky in Wherever I May Roam | Aug 13, 2010
- Cali and SalentoAfter another ridiculously bumpy journey back from San Augustin, we wound up in the lively city of Cali. The place was nice enough and we spent a few days there with some people we had met in San Augustin. The Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Aug 13, 2010