Blog Entries tagged 'sanfrancisco'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sanfrancisco'
- Highway 1, Monterey, the 17-Mile Drive and CarmelIt was time to leave our apartment in San Francisco and continue our journey through California. We had a small breakfast and picked up out stuff in order to get BART to the airport, that, after all, did not strike. Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 18, 2013
- San Francisco - Day 4 - Shopping, Eating and KaraokeSo last night I crashed in bed at 18h30, right? Andi ordered some middle eastern food to be delivered to our house but I didn't even bother waking up for that, although he tried. Jetlag is a pain... As per Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 16, 2013
- San Francisco - Day 3 - Castro, a cruise and Coit TowerWe got up early and decided to follow the suggestion given by Joe and Misch the night before and head to Castro for breakfast. We hopped on the light railway and got off exactly in front of the place they Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 15, 2013
- San Francisco - Day 2 - Haight-Ashbury & Golden Gate ParkWe started the day off by preparing breakfast at home with the stuff we had bought the day before at the Ferry Building Market and Trader Joe's - scrambled eggs, prosciutto crudo, Andi's homemade granola, soy milk, homemade bread, Parmesan Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 14, 2013
- San Francisco - the first real dayWe managed to sleep until 7h20 in the morning, which was quite something considering the 9h difference between the States and Switzerland. We tried to get Muni metro at Van Ness Station in order to go to Powell Station and Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 13, 2013
- ...Go!So today we finally started our journey to California. Waking up at 7h30, getting the train from Basel to Zürich at 9h40 and arriving at the airport a few minutes before 11h in order to catch our flight that would Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 12, 2013
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011