Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- Build A Bear - Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia - Youtube Link==[[http://youtu.be/EyNvrEPAS5k|CLICK HERE]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 25, 2015
- Bali Shopping Prices - Youtube link[[https://youtu.be/kSu_mZuUXfE|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 18, 2015
- Day 6: Birds, Flowers and Even More MarketsNo sleeping in this time, off to find the markets we think we missed the first time. Following the Lonely Planet guidebook market trail (thanks G&M!) we returned to Kowloon, wandered past Mong Kok stadium and down a shaded Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 7, 2015
- Days 0-1: Travel, Arrival and Settling InThere was definitely no time for blogging in Singapore, nor indeed a toilet break. Nerdia even had to forgo her usual "disembarkation etiquette" and push her way off the 'plane first. Brisk walk to Transfer Lounge E, obtain Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 2, 2015
- Setting up a home for only a monthWe knew that setting up an apartment would be different than staying in a hotel. The main difference is that we have a kitchen. Our goal is to cook many of our own meals and only eat out Posted by travelDIAS in The Travelling Dias' | Dec 18, 2014
- Kuala Lumpur
KL Trip (4 Dec – 7 Dec)
We took the transtar coach to Kuala Lumpur, cost us about SGD 59 each under the solitaire category,. Very nice recline leather seats. Monitor with quite updated movies, ranging from English to Hindi movies. Posted by Hazlinda in Travelling | Dec 11, 2014
- A Day in ChicagoAfter the excitement of our arrival, we woke up in Chicago ready to take on the town. We'd chosen not to do any of the optional excursions, which covered things like a boat-ride on the river and Sear's Tower. Instead Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 27, 2013
- Athens - downtownThat title has a double meaning that will probably be a thread through most of this part of my blog. My first day in Athens I decided to head downtown and look at the central market and the [[http://www.namuseum.gr/wellcome-en.html|Athens Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 24, 2014
- On to AthensMy travels to Athens from Bangkok were long, but not too unpleasant. I had an early afternoon return flight booked back to Bangkok from Chiang Mai. The timing of this flight was a function of my personal travel Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 23, 2014
- PerthI flew on China Southern from Seoul to Guangzhou and then a long overnight flight to Perth from there. The meals were very good and the seat closely resembled the Korea Air one I showed earlier. Oddly, Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 1, 2014
- New York City Hello all :)
I have had another two very busy weeks, with my best friend visiting from Australia. On the night of October 10th we both arrived into New York, to spend a week seeing the sights of the amazing city! Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Oct 25, 2014
- A contrast in shopping centers and a Giant Rubber Ducky!Before I went to bed on Thursday night, I did my usual ritual of getting things recharged. My computer, my phone, my backup phone battery, my wifi router, my camera all need regular attention. About the router - Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Oct 24, 2014
- Kuta Bali - Kuta Square at Night Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 8, 2014
- Back to School!Sunday was my last day of the summer, and it was a relatively quiet day...I slept in really late after a late Saturday night, then met Théo downtown to visit the Museum of the Resistance (Besançon has a rich legacy Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Sep 17, 2014
- Westfield LondonSo I needed to buy a new suitcase for my upcoming Eastern European tour, and took myself off to Westfield London. We have lots of Westfield shopping centres in Sydney, so I thought I knew what I was in for. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Aug 27, 2014
- San Francisco - Shopping Day:-) After two really eventful days, Victoria and I wanted to take it slow on Wednesday - so we did what every woman would have done and went shopping. There is not much to tell really though - of course I Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 9, 2014
- Raging heat Today I spent the morning at primarkt. Woohoo! Finally got to go shopping. And I'm not sure, but since it's in Germany it might be cheaper than in London? At any rate, I overshot my budget so no more shopping Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 11, 2014
- ChongqingKnown as the 'Summer Furnace' for it's oppressive humidity and searing heat, Chongqing could also be known for being crap. With more than 30 million people, Chongqing was an amazing mix of filth, squalor, and a touch of materialism.
It's best Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | May 19, 2014
- New ThingsFriday, 2 May
Today I went with S and MJ to Neumuenster. It's a designer outlet mall about 2 hours of train and bus from Hamburg. I kind of regret going, because I really have no money for that kind of Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 4, 2014
- Day 98 Lima Last Minute LocalThe lasts two days of the trip, we set out to explore as much as we can, it is our last breath…
We take a public bus out to Larco Museum, which shows artifacts from Northern Cultures of Peru, but it Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Mar 3, 2014
- Cambodia continued.....[center]After lunch, we continued our day by going to the Royal Palace.
Gorgeous, elaborate buildings dotted the spotless grounds with large trees and topiaries providing natural beauty to compliment the elegant man-made structures.
[img=http://phot Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 26, 2014
- Farang Diaries: Bangkok and Phuket==Bangkok
After two glorious weeks it had came time to say goodbye to Cambodia and head to Thailand’s capital Bangkok. I was chaffing at the bit to get there and it wasn’t for the city’s legendary nightlife or shopping. Best mate Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Feb 20, 2014
- Out and about in MumbaiOur room was described as an "ocean view" room. Yes, you can just see the ocean in the distance, but the name may have been slightly misleading. Perhaps algae infested swamp view may have been slightly more representative. Nevertheless, despite Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Feb 10, 2014
- Seoul Travel TipsThis post is cross-posted on my personal blog: [[http://anonofholland.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/seoul-travel-tips/|Anonymous of Holland]]
Websites with travel Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Jan 22, 2014
- New Year in China[center]I felt it was time to evaluate my life in China so far, what with the dawn of the Chinese New Year fast approaching and the Year of the Horse wielding unknown potential.
I'd like to share with you some things Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Jan 4, 2014