Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
"阿姨，到時我們會從愛丁堡來。Bye Bye" - 掛斷電話的聲音
... 相信大家已經猜到我的下場. 8(
也正因如此,行程與先前提出的企劃書有小部分的差異。我們的行程將會是更緊密。8天的時間去瀏覽英國,蘇格蘭,威爾斯. 未來兩天的行程，如果我們錯過一班車，整個進度會延誤。 我覺得 Posted by oscarmok in My Travel Journal | Jul 5, 2012
- Heatwaves and floods!Having no Internet is painful. I know travelling is meant to be about cutting yourself from those types of material needs but being on my own it's nice to share pics, tweets, status updates etc. Even now I have to Posted by wavell.blades in Trip across America...and back again! | Jul 19, 2012
- San FranciscoWe loved San Francisco! The only problem was that 5 days just wasn't enough time to do everything we wanted. It was a bit of a shame about the weather too as it gets pretty chilly and foggy in the Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | Jul 13, 2012
- Backpacking SingaporePrestigious red dot design awards had been announced and two of my close friends and colleagues, Avnish and Sandip had made us proud. The award ceremony was in Singapore and we were all excited as we three decided to go Posted by wander-in in Wander-In | Jul 6, 2012
- The day after...There's a bit of a feeling of relief the day after a big event. Everything went off smoothly, the rain didn't really upset the day, it was good to catch up with friends and family in such a convivial Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Day 3: Thailand==Public Transport==
After travelling to a wholesale shopping centre near my host family's home (where I purchased Ray Ban sunglasses with prescription lenses for $150 less than in Australia), Kao and I traveled by public bus to the large shopping centre Posted by ruth'stravels in Travel in the Life of Ruth | Jun 23, 2012
- My Thai Honey MoonMarrying your sweetheart is full of fun especially when you get to plan you honeymoon together much before your wedding. Both of us love to travel and love beaches so when it came to figure out a honeymoon destination Thailand Posted by wander-in in Wander-In | Jun 21, 2012
- One Week down already - Shopping and more sitesFriday nearly done and a week since we left Oz. Seems longer.
The shopping is very, very good. I've never seen so many Italian Pure Silk Ties. There are ties, ties, ties everywhere. I'm sure that I have died and gone Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jun 16, 2012
- Ibiza - "All Manner of Culture"This morning we 'did' Eivissa's Dalt Vila/Old Town. Again...go early, parking is hell otherwise. Blue lines on the roads mean you can park anytime (2 euros/2 hours). Don't go near the yellow markings; you'll get towed.
We hiked up to Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 15, 2012
We spent 10 days in Japan, split evenly between Kyoto and Tokyo, and we’ve absolutely loved it! Miraculously, we’ve managed to stick to our £60 a day budget, but we would definitely s Posted by charlotter45 in Charlotte and Stephen's Adventure! | Jun 4, 2012
- Craft Market - "Just Looking"Shopping for local crafts in Victoria Falls requires time and patience. Visit the High Street's row of brightly coloured shops if time is short and you don't want to negotiate a price. It's also a good place to get a Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | May 24, 2012
- Life After Abel TasmanMust be the headache from the paddle-wonk that did it, but Marge was in shopping mode on Sunday. We had a lazy morning in the suite, sending emails, checking emails, checking other stuff, etc., before scrambling to get checked Posted by FLD in A Road to Kiwi | May 15, 2012
- Jamaican me crazy! [about Jamaica]May 10. 2012.
I believe that was the highest cliff I have ever jumped off of. Not saying I have jumped off many, but after today I can say I became certified in risk taking. The 50+ foot cliff at Ricks Posted by kGoWhereNext in Where in the world? | May 13, 2012
- More KathmanduThis is our second full day in Kathmandu. We went to a shopping district called Tamal today. I bought a book called Touching the Void by Joe Simpson on Byron's recommendation. We also went to a very Posted by Brancaccio trek in Brancaccio's Go to Everest | May 1, 2012
- Subway, Sushi and Japanese Mega Store
The subway in Tokyo is one of the highlights of the trip for me. Everything is so big, the system is so efficient, but also unfamiliar and hard to navigate for those of who can't read th Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 16, 2012
- A taste of Japan in ParisWhen people think of Paris the first images that usually come to their mind are the Eiffel tower, the romantic evening walks near the Seine river and the delicious french food and pastries. In my case my profound love for Posted by Niels1303 in Niels around the globe | Apr 11, 2012
- Atlanta, GeorgiaAfter a big night in Kansas City with my brother we headed to Atlanta Georgia. Caught the Marta (train) up to Buckhead in north Atlanta. First night we stayed in a cheap Red Roof Inn. It served our purposes, we Posted by Paddy - Sharon in Paddy and Sharon's Ameribbean | Apr 4, 2012
- Our Last 36 Hours in Liverpool
We had a really good time seeing so many relatives, though at times Kristina and the boys were overwhelmed with the sheer quantity. Everywhere we went, we were shown amazing hospitality Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Mar 29, 2012
- Liverpool Welcome by the King, Visiting, Luggage Problems
Thanks to our great friend, Al, we had the most amazing Liverpool welcome. Upon arrival we were given a Liverpool jersey signed by none other than "King Kenny" to each of us personal Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Mar 23, 2012
- The Village PeopleCheck out another installment of photos from Thaunggok, a tiny village in Western Myanmar and stay tuned for an entry about ending up in a cave with a naga baba aka naked guru.
(Don't worry, I kept my clothes on.)
[url=http://blog.micahbrubin.com/? Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Mar 22, 2012
- March 2012 - Departure Minus 8'A woman must be two things: classy and fabulous' - Coco Chanel
My last month has been filled with writing strategic plans and international management uni text books, leaving very little time to further our planning for our Grand Adventure. Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Mar 22, 2012
- Shopping Fever Getting stuck in Thaunggok, a tiny town in Western Myanmar turned out to be some of the best days traveling through country.
With no foreigners around but me (and the people not yet jaded by tourism), I had amazing time exploring Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Mar 13, 2012
- Thailand: Wandering in Bangkok==It's a big city...==
Bangkok is impossible to explain.
It's huge, very diverse and full of contradictions.
It can be culturally conservative, yet folks are so open minded, accommodating and always smiling.
I experienced an amazing, diverse nightli Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Feb 28, 2012
- Before take 1So I feel as though, I should keep all you out there informed about my before, after and internet connecting pendant, during trip to Fiji.
So here's go nothing.
Before Fiji take 1.
As you all know I'm now just raising funds for Posted by Samitan in Journey #1 - Fiji | Feb 26, 2012
- Coming homeWell after spending an extra day in Slovenia than I had expected, it was a dash back to Munich the same day as I was due to fly out of Europe. Fortunately on a mostly lovely day in Munich (with Posted by ellenjd in A last minute European jaunt | Feb 8, 2012