Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- Nashville 2011: Fun Things Part 4Update: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
And one more post about some of my favorite things from our recent trip to Nashville!
Hillsboro Village: Hillsboro Village is a really c Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Aug 15, 2011
- Nha Trang to Hoi AnHi Guys
Hoi An is an unexpected s Posted by Chris Sig in Indochina Walkabout | Aug 13, 2011
- What is a girl to do with only 20kg luggage allowance?What to take on holiday – it’s a dilemma. With flight weight and baggage regulations’ tightening up it’s no longer possible to load yourself down with large amounts of hand luggage containing your heavy items or wear 6 layers of Posted by travelhappiness in travel tales with a twist | Jul 23, 2011
- Have You Been On Havana Street Recently?On Havana Street runs 4.3 miles along Havana from 6th Avenue to Dartmouth Avenue. It offers unique experiences in shopping, dining and living. Over 40 of our businesses were voted "Best of the Best" in the "Aurora Hot Stuff" competition Posted by onhavana in On Havana Street | Jul 19, 2011
- Buying Snow in Sunny Singapore!Buying Snow in Sunny Singapore!
Snow City is a permanent indoor snow centre in Singapore. It maintains a snow level of 400 mm depth by producing snow on site using a specially-designed snow gun! Up to 15 tons of snow Posted by Andrew T in Singapore | Jul 12, 2011
- Chengdu and Jinli Street March 15March 15
We left Bangkok at the normal Thai Airlines Flight TG618 which was at 1045 and arrived to Chengdu at the expected time of 1400. Xiao Lin and her husband were waiting for us at the airport, which was a Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Taiyuan March 16March 16
This morning we caught an early flight out of Chengdu, having to get up at 0500 and go to the airport. Our flight took off at around 0730, so we had very little time at the airport. We Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Mount Wutai March 17 - 18March 17
Our rented van came by the hotel this morning at around 0800, so we packed up and headed out to the Mount Wutai area. The weather was cool, almost cold with a few clouds in the sky. Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Datong And The Yungong Buddhist Caves March 19March 19
We negotiated a van for our trip to Yungong Buddhist Caves and Beijing the previous evening with the tour agency located in the hotel lobby. Actually, it appeared that both the tour agency and hotel were one in the Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Beijing March 20-22March 20
We got up early today to go see some sites but mostly shopping. I remembered a place near the Temple of Heaven that was fantastic the last time Sunee and I visited China. I did not know Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Hangzhou April 2 EveningIt took us three full days to find the night market we had heard so much about. Was this a problem with Sunee's Chinese or just lousy directions. We finally found it this evening and it was only three Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 1, 2011
- Avenue of StarsIt was the last day of the class session today and we all had an extra hour to make up from the first day, so Bex, Mike, and I went down the street to Koon Thai Hai Nam Chicken for Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 15, 2011
- Nothing Special...Today was a chill day. Got out of class and wandered the streets of Wan Chai on my own. As I was walking to the metro station, I spotted a China Construction Bank across the street. I had no idea Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 14, 2011
- Time to Get Pampered I had a lot of free time for myself today and decided to make use of my Groupon for the nail salon. My nails were dying for a makeover. I headed straight to Causeway Bay after class to get some Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 13, 2011
- The day I discovered granitamay 27
Ischia is a small island off the coast of Naples that is known for its volcanic soil and thermal waters. It is solely a tourist economy, mostly Italian and German tourists come here. So menus and some brochures are Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 27, 2011
- LondonWow, that was a full day. I awoke and did all the usual- cereal, coffee, etc., and then started my day. First on the list was Somerset House, a nearby museum. Unfortunately I arrived too early and since they didn't Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 17, 2011
- A cold, the National Geographic shop and evil shirtsBy Thursday morning, Plane Boy had started to come down with the cold Nerdia had before leaving home. :( Nothing major, but enough to put off doing too much that day. Thus Plane Boy settled down at the Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10... KL Kapers | Jun 17, 2011
- Shopping Spree No.1I honestly can't recall what happened today besides shopping. I think that's all I did the entire day... shop. Being in Hong Kong is really burning a hole in my wallet. I saw on a YouTube video that there are Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 10, 2011
- Pacific PlaceIt was quite a spontaneous day today. On the way down the elevator from class, I met another guy from back in the states. New York to be exact. I guess a lot of people here are from the states... Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 9, 2011
- Feeling a Little HomesickToday after class, Bex and I decided to grab McDonald's because we were both growing tired of eating Chinese food everyday. I think McDonald's is a bigger deal here than back home because it was packed! Or maybe it was Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 7, 2011
- Dragon Boat FestivalNo class today because of the Dragon Boat Festival holiday. I had no idea that it was such a big deal for the Chinese that they would make it into a national holiday, but I guess it's been this way Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 6, 2011
- "Ladies Market"Hong Kong is known as shopping paradise for a reason! I met with Rachel at the Mong Kok station early noon to hit up the vast array of bargain stores in what is known as "Ladies Market" on Tung Choi Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 5, 2011
- Let's go SHOPPING!Nerdia did her bit for her Global Corporate Challenge team yesterday, when we walked over 25,000 steps during our KL Shopping Odyssey. (She's having trouble logging onto the GCC website at the moment so the totals may not show Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10... KL Kapers | Jun 10, 2011
- Stanley MarketToday I got to spend the day with my sweet grandma, Chung Yi. She didn't have to work until late in the afternoon, so I asked her if she could take me to visit the restaurant she works at since Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 4, 2011
- Let's Explore Shall We?Today I ventured out on my own to do some shopping. There's an awesome bargain shoe store right below where I live and how cheap everything is just blows me away! They have shoes of all styles and colors... Best Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 3, 2011