Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur==KL==
Ridley Scott's vision of a future metropolis in 2019 will likely be realised in Kuala Lumpur: with it's enormous Petronas Towers, multi level hi-way overpasses and intermittent rains, and Bangkok (I will explain BKK later).
KL is a nice place Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Sep 20, 2011
- The Outlet MallTwo weeks ago, while staying with my sister-in-law and visiting my husband's family, we went shopping at the outlet mall in Wrentham, Massachusetts. Myself, Bodhi, my mother-in-law and my niece Jenna. It was going to be a great Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | Aug 19, 2011
- Aug. 9 Hoi An, Vietnam – Day 2Aug. 9 Helpful Travel Notes:
Tailor/Custom Clothing Maker - Ask for Ny (“Knee”) at Tu Quyen Clothing Shop (see details)
• 80 Le Loi | Hoi An, Vietnam | email: [email protected] | phone: (+84) 0510 3 861 591
[b][i]Chill in Hoi An Posted by beachlovingirl in Our Sojourn Thru SE Asia July-Sept 2011 | Aug 9, 2011
- "Ciracle means Miracle"I made a trip out to Times Square today to do some spontaneous shopping. Actually, I wanted to stop by the Sasa store for something specific but I'll get to that soon. Got some Korean food at [[http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=555 Posted by jenniferfer in Hong Kong: A Week to Myself | Aug 23, 2011
- Buh-bye Streaks!Lately I have been naturally waking up around 8 or 9AM and it bugs me. Why can't I sleep in when I am actually allowed to?? I had a quick lunch at the infamous [[http://www.cafedecoral.com|Cafe de Coral]] downstairs. I swear Posted by jenniferfer in Hong Kong: A Week to Myself | Aug 22, 2011
- Cheese Burger in ParadiseI like seeing people working hard... Mark and Jayson got stuck sorting a least half a container load of masks, snorkels and fins, some of which Gregg is donating to deserving kids, the others will now be included in any Posted by VascoDiveMaster in Vasco's Dive Master Life | Aug 22, 2011
- Feels Good to Be BackI didn't realize how much I've missed Hong Kong until I got back. For some reason, I was a homebody for the entire weekend. I've been out so much in Beijing that it actually felt nice to stay in. The Posted by jenniferfer in Hong Kong: A Week to Myself | Aug 21, 2011
- Singapore - Emerging Fashion CapitalEach summer, the Global Language Monitor ranks the Top Fashion Capitals of the World. Singapore and Berlin broke into the Top Ten for the first time this year. Singapore is ranked eighth in the World, coming in behind only Hong Posted by Andrew T in Singapore | Aug 19, 2011
- Nashville 2011: Fun Things Part 4Update: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
And one more post about some of my favorite things from our recent trip to Nashville!
Hillsboro Village: Hillsboro Village is a really c Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Aug 15, 2011
- Nha Trang to Hoi AnHi Guys
Hoi An is an unexpected s Posted by Chris Sig in Indochina Walkabout | Aug 13, 2011
- What is a girl to do with only 20kg luggage allowance?What to take on holiday – it’s a dilemma. With flight weight and baggage regulations’ tightening up it’s no longer possible to load yourself down with large amounts of hand luggage containing your heavy items or wear 6 layers of Posted by travelhappiness in travel tales with a twist | Jul 23, 2011
- Have You Been On Havana Street Recently?On Havana Street runs 4.3 miles along Havana from 6th Avenue to Dartmouth Avenue. It offers unique experiences in shopping, dining and living. Over 40 of our businesses were voted "Best of the Best" in the "Aurora Hot Stuff" competition Posted by onhavana in On Havana Street | Jul 19, 2011
- Buying Snow in Sunny Singapore!Buying Snow in Sunny Singapore!
Snow City is a permanent indoor snow centre in Singapore. It maintains a snow level of 400 mm depth by producing snow on site using a specially-designed snow gun! Up to 15 tons of snow Posted by Andrew T in Singapore | Jul 12, 2011
- Chengdu and Jinli Street March 15March 15
We left Bangkok at the normal Thai Airlines Flight TG618 which was at 1045 and arrived to Chengdu at the expected time of 1400. Xiao Lin and her husband were waiting for us at the airport, which was a Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Taiyuan March 16March 16
This morning we caught an early flight out of Chengdu, having to get up at 0500 and go to the airport. Our flight took off at around 0730, so we had very little time at the airport. We Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Mount Wutai March 17 - 18March 17
Our rented van came by the hotel this morning at around 0800, so we packed up and headed out to the Mount Wutai area. The weather was cool, almost cold with a few clouds in the sky. Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Datong And The Yungong Buddhist Caves March 19March 19
We negotiated a van for our trip to Yungong Buddhist Caves and Beijing the previous evening with the tour agency located in the hotel lobby. Actually, it appeared that both the tour agency and hotel were one in the Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Beijing March 20-22March 20
We got up early today to go see some sites but mostly shopping. I remembered a place near the Temple of Heaven that was fantastic the last time Sunee and I visited China. I did not know Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Hangzhou April 2 EveningIt took us three full days to find the night market we had heard so much about. Was this a problem with Sunee's Chinese or just lousy directions. We finally found it this evening and it was only three Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 1, 2011
- Avenue of StarsIt was the last day of the class session today and we all had an extra hour to make up from the first day, so Bex, Mike, and I went down the street to Koon Thai Hai Nam Chicken for Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 15, 2011
- Nothing Special...Today was a chill day. Got out of class and wandered the streets of Wan Chai on my own. As I was walking to the metro station, I spotted a China Construction Bank across the street. I had no idea Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 14, 2011
- Time to Get Pampered I had a lot of free time for myself today and decided to make use of my Groupon for the nail salon. My nails were dying for a makeover. I headed straight to Causeway Bay after class to get some Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 13, 2011
- The day I discovered granitamay 27
Ischia is a small island off the coast of Naples that is known for its volcanic soil and thermal waters. It is solely a tourist economy, mostly Italian and German tourists come here. So menus and some brochures are Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 27, 2011
- LondonWow, that was a full day. I awoke and did all the usual- cereal, coffee, etc., and then started my day. First on the list was Somerset House, a nearby museum. Unfortunately I arrived too early and since they didn't Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 17, 2011
- A cold, the National Geographic shop and evil shirtsBy Thursday morning, Plane Boy had started to come down with the cold Nerdia had before leaving home. :( Nothing major, but enough to put off doing too much that day. Thus Plane Boy settled down at the Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10... KL Kapers | Jun 17, 2011