Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- Beijing March 20-22March 20
We got up early today to go see some sites but mostly shopping. I remembered a place near the Temple of Heaven that was fantastic the last time Sunee and I visited China. I did not know Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 4, 2011
- Hangzhou April 2 EveningIt took us three full days to find the night market we had heard so much about. Was this a problem with Sunee's Chinese or just lousy directions. We finally found it this evening and it was only three Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Jul 1, 2011
- Avenue of StarsIt was the last day of the class session today and we all had an extra hour to make up from the first day, so Bex, Mike, and I went down the street to Koon Thai Hai Nam Chicken for Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 15, 2011
- Nothing Special...Today was a chill day. Got out of class and wandered the streets of Wan Chai on my own. As I was walking to the metro station, I spotted a China Construction Bank across the street. I had no idea Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 14, 2011
- Time to Get Pampered I had a lot of free time for myself today and decided to make use of my Groupon for the nail salon. My nails were dying for a makeover. I headed straight to Causeway Bay after class to get some Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 13, 2011
- The day I discovered granitamay 27
Ischia is a small island off the coast of Naples that is known for its volcanic soil and thermal waters. It is solely a tourist economy, mostly Italian and German tourists come here. So menus and some brochures are Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 27, 2011
- LondonWow, that was a full day. I awoke and did all the usual- cereal, coffee, etc., and then started my day. First on the list was Somerset House, a nearby museum. Unfortunately I arrived too early and since they didn't Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 17, 2011
- A cold, the National Geographic shop and evil shirtsBy Thursday morning, Plane Boy had started to come down with the cold Nerdia had before leaving home. :( Nothing major, but enough to put off doing too much that day. Thus Plane Boy settled down at the Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10... KL Kapers | Jun 17, 2011
- Shopping Spree No.1I honestly can't recall what happened today besides shopping. I think that's all I did the entire day... shop. Being in Hong Kong is really burning a hole in my wallet. I saw on a YouTube video that there are Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 10, 2011
- Pacific PlaceIt was quite a spontaneous day today. On the way down the elevator from class, I met another guy from back in the states. New York to be exact. I guess a lot of people here are from the states... Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 9, 2011
- Feeling a Little HomesickToday after class, Bex and I decided to grab McDonald's because we were both growing tired of eating Chinese food everyday. I think McDonald's is a bigger deal here than back home because it was packed! Or maybe it was Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 7, 2011
- Dragon Boat FestivalNo class today because of the Dragon Boat Festival holiday. I had no idea that it was such a big deal for the Chinese that they would make it into a national holiday, but I guess it's been this way Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 6, 2011
- "Ladies Market"Hong Kong is known as shopping paradise for a reason! I met with Rachel at the Mong Kok station early noon to hit up the vast array of bargain stores in what is known as "Ladies Market" on Tung Choi Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 5, 2011
- Let's go SHOPPING!Nerdia did her bit for her Global Corporate Challenge team yesterday, when we walked over 25,000 steps during our KL Shopping Odyssey. (She's having trouble logging onto the GCC website at the moment so the totals may not show Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10... KL Kapers | Jun 10, 2011
- Stanley MarketToday I got to spend the day with my sweet grandma, Chung Yi. She didn't have to work until late in the afternoon, so I asked her if she could take me to visit the restaurant she works at since Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 4, 2011
- Let's Explore Shall We?Today I ventured out on my own to do some shopping. There's an awesome bargain shoe store right below where I live and how cheap everything is just blows me away! They have shoes of all styles and colors... Best Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 3, 2011
- Broke But Happy in SGI just came from a nice trip in SG and I was so impressed that I kinda liked Singapore. I wasn't expecting to be wowed but I was!
We made a side trip to Johor Bahru in Malaysia and visited Posted by Bella_Luna in Salve a Tutti | Jun 3, 2011
- The Italian Centre and Little ItalyEdmonton has a cute [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown_and_Little_Italy,_Edmonton|Little Italy that borders on Chinatown]]. In the past few years it has become really vibrant and a great destination. Now that we live really close, only about a 15 mi Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | May 30, 2011
- Shopping with Claire, Marc and Cecile
Having visitors gives us an excuse to shop and do a little sightseeing, too. Especially when one of those visitors is a 14-year-old mec or dude! So, on a rather rainy Saturday, we went alo Posted by jlamarre in La Vie en Provence | May 21, 2011
- Diving and MarketeeringLearning to clean a reg has it's advantages; not just to the owners of a dive shop who can then employ you as a slave, but breathing through a freshly scrubbed reg is more like breathing silk. It makes diving Posted by VascoDiveMaster in Vasco's Dive Master Life | May 18, 2011
- White in the RockiesAs Spring arrives in the Rockies and the temperatures warm up, activity in the mountains starts to wind down and people begin to look at the beginning of a new season. We took this opportunity at the end of ski Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Apr 20, 2011
- A Sunday DriveFriday night and Saturday were spent enjoying time with fellow alumni of Mile High Academy. Reconnecting with friends and reminiscing on old memories made for a great time. For more on this visit [[www.darrenesl.blogspot.com]] and enjoy pictures and more. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Apr 18, 2011
- Duty FreeAs I was talking to my boss about travelling and buying goods overseas, he brought up the issue of buying things in the USA and bringing them back here, and tax on those items. I was a little confused as Posted by isabellabyrne in Curious Eyes | Apr 12, 2011
- Shopped till I dropped First and foremost I was shocked to see how infra structurally sound Thailand is as soon as I landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
I just fell in love with the various coloure Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Oct 22, 2011
- Panama by BusBorder Town Bound
I departed San Jose, Costa Rica at 11pm embarking on a long, and I mean long, bus ride t Posted by jodiincostarica in Adventure in Central America | Mar 18, 2011