Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- "Ladies Market"Hong Kong is known as shopping paradise for a reason! I met with Rachel at the Mong Kok station early noon to hit up the vast array of bargain stores in what is known as "Ladies Market" on Tung Choi Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 5, 2011
- Let's go SHOPPING!Nerdia did her bit for her Global Corporate Challenge team yesterday, when we walked over 25,000 steps during our KL Shopping Odyssey. (She's having trouble logging onto the GCC website at the moment so the totals may not show Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10... KL Kapers | Jun 10, 2011
- Stanley MarketToday I got to spend the day with my sweet grandma, Chung Yi. She didn't have to work until late in the afternoon, so I asked her if she could take me to visit the restaurant she works at since Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 4, 2011
- Let's Explore Shall We?Today I ventured out on my own to do some shopping. There's an awesome bargain shoe store right below where I live and how cheap everything is just blows me away! They have shoes of all styles and colors... Best Posted by jenniferfer in My Summer in Asia | Jun 3, 2011
- Broke But Happy in SGI just came from a nice trip in SG and I was so impressed that I kinda liked Singapore. I wasn't expecting to be wowed but I was!
We made a side trip to Johor Bahru in Malaysia and visited Posted by Bella_Luna in Salve a Tutti | Jun 3, 2011
- The Italian Centre and Little ItalyEdmonton has a cute [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown_and_Little_Italy,_Edmonton|Little Italy that borders on Chinatown]]. In the past few years it has become really vibrant and a great destination. Now that we live really close, only about a 15 mi Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | May 30, 2011
- Shopping with Claire, Marc and Cecile
Having visitors gives us an excuse to shop and do a little sightseeing, too. Especially when one of those visitors is a 14-year-old mec or dude! So, on a rather rainy Saturday, we went alo Posted by jlamarre in La Vie en Provence | May 21, 2011
- Diving and MarketeeringLearning to clean a reg has it's advantages; not just to the owners of a dive shop who can then employ you as a slave, but breathing through a freshly scrubbed reg is more like breathing silk. It makes diving Posted by VascoDiveMaster in Vasco's Dive Master Life | May 18, 2011
- White in the RockiesAs Spring arrives in the Rockies and the temperatures warm up, activity in the mountains starts to wind down and people begin to look at the beginning of a new season. We took this opportunity at the end of ski Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Apr 20, 2011
- A Sunday DriveFriday night and Saturday were spent enjoying time with fellow alumni of Mile High Academy. Reconnecting with friends and reminiscing on old memories made for a great time. For more on this visit [[www.darrenesl.blogspot.com]] and enjoy pictures and more. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Apr 18, 2011
- Duty FreeAs I was talking to my boss about travelling and buying goods overseas, he brought up the issue of buying things in the USA and bringing them back here, and tax on those items. I was a little confused as Posted by isabellabyrne in Curious Eyes | Apr 12, 2011
- Shopped till i dropped First and foremost I was shocked to see how infra structurally sound Thailand is as soon as I landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
I just fell in love with the various coloure Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Oct 22, 2011
- Panama by BusBorder Town Bound
I departed San Jose, Costa Rica at 11pm embarking on a long, and I mean long, bus ride t Posted by jodiincostarica in Adventure in Central America | Mar 18, 2011
- Shopping and comfort stop in AugsburgAfter 3 days of driving we reached Augsburg, Germany. We were really anxious to get there, cos in Auxburg one of my travel mates had some friends who provided us some free accommodation.
Aaaaaah that was Superb – after Posted by ethelkxxk in Ety Adventures | Mar 9, 2011
- My Angel, RaymondThe past couple weeks have slowly been turning me sour about Hong Kong. The crowds, the waiting, the pollution and just the plain fact that it’s not my home, Canada, have all been getting me down. To add to that Posted by baileym in Directionally-Challenged Ramblings | Mar 7, 2011
- Where to spend all your money!Dilli Haat
*Dilli Haat is a combination food plaza and craft bazaar located in the heart of Delhi. It has stalls representing each state of India, giving a complete variety of tastes available all over India.
* There are also stalls Posted by iffat in back to my roots | Mar 4, 2011
- Shopped Till We Dropped
Today we had buffet breakfast at the hotel. There was what looked like bacon but on closer inspection it was actually beef made to look like bacon. Was this to trick the tourists or was it to let the muslim Posted by Luke_n_Bim in Chi-Chi-China | Jan 29, 2011
- Courtyard Dream House Adventure (July 31 - August 1)==Hefei==
Our plane was supposed to take off for Hefei at around 2030 (8:30pm). Unfortunately it got delayed and we ended up waiting for nearly five hours. Hey, if one has to wait, why not at an airport.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/153 Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Feb 12, 2011
- Courtyard Dream House Adventure (August 2)==Tunxi==
This morning we got up fairly early and took a taxi to the south bus station where we caught the bus to Tunxi in the Huangshan area. The trip took about four hours and the scenery was fabulous. Lots Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Feb 12, 2011
- Courtyard Dream House Adventure (August 5 - 6)==Hefei==
We needed to get back to Chengdu and Emei City. The best way was to return to Hefei via bus and see about getting a flight from there. Once again the four hour bus ride through tea country was Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Feb 12, 2011
- Greetings from Shanghai - Part 5Sorry for the delay but unfortunately I do not have as much to report upon or share with you about the last week. Work is a bit overwhelming right now with an intense task and project at hand and Posted by smyatich in My Trip to China | Dec 7, 2010
- Daily to Weekly UpdatesDaily updates have become near impossible. As much as I would have enjoyed having a daily journal of my travels I just lack the time to complete it all. So here is my first installment of my weekly Posted by smyatich in My Trip to China | Nov 13, 2010
- IKEA and some French lessonsToday my roommate and I went to IKEA because he needed some parts for his bed. It was the first time I went to IKEA so it was a different experience to me. I quite like the idea of sampling Posted by mccardj in Jack's North American Adventure | Jan 2, 2011
- Venice: ShoppingAlthough it's not known as a shopping mecca, Venice is still part of Italy. Shopping anywhere in Italy is an experience not to be missed or overlooked. Okay, much of my shopping consists of window shopping Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 1, 2011
- Tailor-made in Hoi An
You've probably heard of people who've gone to Vietnam and had a whole wardrobe tailor-made for the price of a nice bottle of wine. They were almost certainly talking about a visit to a lo Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Nov 16, 2010