Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- First Love/GameSo, it is nearing the end of our time here in Japan. We went out shopping to spend the last of our Yen.
Liz and Erin decided they wanted to buy kimonos. We looked but co Posted by LETJapan in Pikachu, I Choose You!!! | Mar 4, 2010
- The Obligatory Trip to Oxford Street and Harrod'sI'm not sure what else there is to say about miles and miles of shopping and entertainment in London's West End (http://www.westendlondon.com/) that hasn't already been said. I mean ... it's ... for only the wordliest of world-class shoppers wit Posted by janicem in J & J Walking in London 2010 | Mar 4, 2010
- STANLEY MARKET We went to Stanley Market and were shocked at the incredible array of products that were being sold, from silk garments, to traditional Chinese artwork, sportswear, and Chinese costumes, jewelry, and souvenirs, they had it all. The Stanley Market area Posted by Hongliu in Funland Hong Kong | Mar 3, 2010
- Breakfast and Shopping in SingaporeIt was gorgeous when we woke up this morning. It was so warm and sunny, with the sun shining right into our rooms which was so nice to wake up to. We all hung around the rooms talking for a Posted by jcjj in Serenity in Singapore | Feb 23, 2010
- Paraguay Camera Shopping AdventureNext day, we decided to head over the other border into Paraguay because I needed a new Camera (as you may have noticed from any of the pictures with a black spot in the middle). While in Brazil all electronics Posted by luzian in Exploring Planet Earth | Feb 8, 2010
- Next Stop: Shepherd's Bush!I kept hearing about this supposedly massive shopping mall that just opened up in Shepherd's Bush--Westfield (http://uk.westfield.com/london/) it's called. Now, most of you know that I am not your typical woman who loves to shop for the sake of Posted by janicem in J & J Walking in London 2010 | Feb 21, 2010
- Hoi AnWe arrived in Hoi An after another horrendous bus journey on our whistlestop tour of Vietnam. It's a really pretty little town with a French feel to it. Unfortunately Hoi An has become world reno Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Feb 15, 2010
- Shopping, shopping, and more shoppingThe past two days have been mostly filled with shopping. We spent Friday night at Suan Lum Night Bazaar and on Saturday morning we went to Chatuchack Weekend Market, which is apparently the biggest market in Thailand. Most Posted by slugtrek in Southeast Asia 2010 | Jan 31, 2010
- Honey Moon: Day 5 NightTonight will be our free and easy night. We are free to roam about Sapporo, provided we do not get lost.
After loading our luggage, we have to rush down to meet our tour guide. Most of us went out, except Posted by dacylet in Claudia's Adventures | Jan 8, 2010
- Honey Moon: Day 3 PMResting Point (For Lunch)
After Sounkyo Ropeway, we proceed to a resting point for lunch. Today we will have to pay our own lunch. We have to purchase a food ticket at the entrance, and then pass the ticket to the Posted by dacylet in Claudia's Adventures | Dec 15, 2009
- Honey Moon: Day 1 PMFinally after an hour plus flight, we had reached Hokkaido!!!!! We have landed on a white land. Merry Christmas~~ Oops, a bit early i guess... hahaha
Our first stop: LUNCH! It is around 1pm plus by the time we reached there. Posted by dacylet in Claudia's Adventures | Dec 8, 2009
- Shopping the saffer wayIf Harare had given me some culture shock, Pretoria was a revelation. I was fine on arrival, walking through the city and getting a bus to the house of some lovely and welcoming CouchSurfers who I stayed with. But the Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Dec 7, 2009
- Bye bye New Zealand, Hello Oz!
I just thought I would do a quick update on my departure from New Zealand. I'm flying off to Oz tomorrow (my birthday, in case anyone has forgotten!!) so this is my last full day. I have loved Posted by Abilucy in Abi's grand adventure! | Nov 3, 2009
- Vendredi (Friday)Friday
Again headed down for breakfast and check out.
We had to check out today as we were heading back into Paris tonight. This is where my separation anxiety started, but i didn’t yet realise it.
We had another full on Posted by Blue Teddy in Blue Teddy and the 14 pillows | Oct 28, 2009
- Lundi (Monday)I head downstairs for breakfast and one of my colleagues is already there, having started his breakfast but beckons me to join him.
He gives me the brief run down on how things are done French style for breakfast. I am Posted by Blue Teddy in Blue Teddy and the 14 pillows | Oct 27, 2009
- C is for CHEAP, C IS FOR CHINAJeg tenkte å vise litt av hva jeg har brukt penger på her nede (bortsett fra mat, toalettpapir, shampoo og whatnots).
Den beige kjolen kjøpte jeg idag, jeg elsker den! den er trang, i tynn tynn ull, med silkefor inni, og Posted by kinatonje in BEIJING BLONDE | Oct 20, 2009
- Veni, Vidi, Vichy
I thought this picture was quite funny.
This was my first real weekend in Roanne which was not filled with 5 hundred thousand errands! Friday night a group of assistants and some of the Posted by jauntypag in Savoir Vivre: Life in France | Oct 19, 2009
- Midlands MeanderThe Midlands Meander is a set of roads in the Midlands of South Africa that have all sorts of small shops and craftsman. There was everything from furniture we would love to have, leather goods, jewelry, antiques, African themed Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 10, 2009
- Shopping the Thai WayWe left Sydney an hour late on the 24th and got to Bangkok just after midnight – fortunately we got through the formalities at the airport fairly quickly, but it did feel like we walked halfway to the city Posted by thomastour in Cathy & Geoff's European Odyssey | Sep 25, 2009
- Destination: HarrodsSo, what does a girl do on her second-to-last day in London? Why, shop. Duh.
That, and maybe picnic in Hyde Park ... with her shopping bags, of course.
Off to Harrods at Knightsbridge via Sudbury Hill ... my new Posted by janicem in Look Out London! | Sep 4, 2009
- PradaTime to depart Tuscany and head to Florence. We packed the car for the last
time-returning it after we check into our hotel.
First, had to make a side trip-this time knew my way- to Pr Posted by Jcarrara in Julie and Lincoln's 1st Trip | Sep 2, 2009
- New mobile phone numberAfter 3 months of being phone-less (imagine!), we have finally manned up and bought a cheapie.
The number is: +62 813 3724 1561
It'll be valid whilst we're in Indonesia, i.e. until mid October. After that, we'll probs get a new sim Posted by pendleton in The Pendleton Odyssey | Sep 1, 2009
- Prices and rules of buying stuffPrices in Turkey are generally not too high, but there is generally a lot of room to bargain. Tips 1 and 2 below are gleaned mainly from a couple experiences in Istanbul; the rest are observations. Here are Posted by chrisvasil in Overland for 8 Months | Jul 21, 2009
- Grand and Spice BazaarsThe grand bazaar is big. Big enough that it would probably take an hour just to walk past all the shops. I think the sign said the area now taken up by the bazaar used to include 5 Posted by chrisvasil in Overland for 8 Months | Jul 15, 2009
- People in Istanbul, ctdJuly 11 - People in Istanbul, ctd.
We're still impressed.
While sitting down to have a rest, the guy sitting next to us, who sells water on the street, started talking to us (mostly to Sue). After a few Posted by chrisvasil in Overland for 8 Months | Jul 15, 2009