Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- Doplomat Hotel (Cebu)Hotel/Resort name: Diplomat Hotel
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 1.224 PHP
Staff service: OK but there are room for improvement
Standard rooms: Good and clean, look a little old an Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Persephone in SingaporeIt’s been ten years or so since I last came to Singapore. “The taxi driver,” my husband tells me in a ramble, “Knew where the Oval was, he remembers that they always had the best Christmas lights, but it’s now Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jul 31, 2013
- Day 21 - Last Day in Phnom PenhMorning came way too soon. I didn't look as bad as I could have. We stayed up way too late last night but we couldn't help but want to enjoy each other's company. It was the last Posted by Sydney324 in To Cambodia with HOPE | Jul 27, 2013
- Day 13 - Prahos Kbal to Siem Reap Today Leah would come from Pursat to meet in Prahos Kbal and would be travelling with us to see a family whose lives have been changed by a well from HOPE. HOPE it turns out has supplied thousands of Posted by Sydney324 in To Cambodia with HOPE | Jul 23, 2013
- More dishes I've recently eatenSo lately I decided I wanted to get rid of a lot of the greens that were sitting around in our fridge, some of which I don;t particularly care for raw - carrots, celery, spinach, etc. So I decided to Posted by poetisa16 in Adventures Up North | Jul 19, 2013
- Hungary[float=left][/float]Today we left Slovenia for Hungary. Although we liked our apartment, we weren't too sad to leave because we were excited to wash o Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 2, 2013
- Day 7 - Shopping, Rain and a lot of Food===Harajuku===
Having overslept, we set off at 11 and looked into the possibility of seeing some Japanese traditional theatre known as Kabuki; however there was none on today at the Japanese National Theatre.
We caught the metro, where we sto Posted by Roaming Rolts in Japan | Jun 27, 2013
- Settling downI arrived in Boston several hours late, so I changed my ticket for the next [[http://www.amtrakdowneaster.com/|Downeaster]] up to Portland. I met up with another young woman who had followed me off the [[http://www.mbta.com/|T]] while I was transferring s Posted by poetisa16 in Adventures Up North | Jun 25, 2013
- Fashion report of summer 2013
Think about shoes - on photos below
[ Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Jun 16, 2013
- Shopping in InnsbruckToday was a travel day from Germany to Austria. We woke up to rain, after having a thunder and lightning storm the night before, also with a heavy downpour. It would only take a few hours to drive to our Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jun 13, 2013
- Summer 2012 Part V - Final Night of the Tour===Altitude Sickness: Encore===
On the bus back to the tourist center, Barbara admitted how horrible the altitude sickness was hitting her (specifically with absolutely pounding headaches on top of the symptoms we could see). After discussing things wi Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | May 19, 2013
- Shopping in PokharaFirst things first... Money!
Pokhara's lakeside is lined with innumerable ATMs and money changers. But be aware
that most Nepali banks c Posted by sidtim in Wanderlust Me | May 10, 2013
- Where is the shoe store????!!!![float=left][/float]Today was our first full day in Blackpool. We decided that we were going to save the amusement park for the next day, whic Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 25, 2013
- One Night in Manila
We are staying Bayside in Malate, the old city at the southern end of Manila. Our hotel room overlooks the ocean and the famed Bay Walk to the right and Boys Next Door club to t Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 9, 2013
- Grocery shoppingAfter a busy week at work the weekend finally arrived and we decided to first do grocery shopping. The apt building runs a shuttle to a big supermarket called Metro. They take us and then wait and hour. Wanted to Posted by mboggs in April in Hanoi | Apr 13, 2013
- Istanbul's Grand Bazaar[float=left][/float]Today we went to the Grand Bazaar, and for those of you who don't know, it's a very large, very old building that has over four thous Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Mar 28, 2013
- Kicking back in QuitoAs much as we love life on the road, it’s nice to stay in one place for a while. Since we left Guatemala in August, we’ve moved at a cracker of a pace. So, it was decided we’d put the Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Mar 26, 2013
- Summer 2012 Part I - The PDF VersionsHello all!
I hope this works. Since beginning the blog, I've been looking for a way to link and share the PDF newsletters I previously created here.
I have now found that way (go back to the [[http://katya42.travellerspoint.com/4/|Taxi entry]] to find Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Mar 15, 2013
- Miao Homestay[center][/center]
The next part of the trip was a complete change of pace, as we arrived in Nande village for our Miao homestay. Nande has a long history, but a recent event - the arrival o Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Mar 6, 2013
- Conferencing in Beijing (Part II)[float=right][/float]After we'd had our fill wandering around the city, we exited through the side and caught a cab (Yeah, what were we thinking? Oh, yeah, we didn't Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Mar 1, 2013
- Kurta and Saris
I'm going to be honest. I'm NOT a guy who enjoys shopping. But, I have to admit that I really enjoy bargaining at clothes stals and picking out fabrics with the girls. There was some pretty beau Posted by Fabian1993 in Study Abroad (Spring 2013) | Feb 21, 2013
- Shopping, crazy taxi rides and Phnom Penh
Leaving Siem Reap in our friendly taxi driver was one for Speed the Movie. He drove like there was no tomorrow. At a point, Steph and I almost locked our jaw in mild-scream when h Posted by LaguardiaC in Travel Twists | Feb 14, 2013
- Manila, PhilippinesOur last stop was Manila. During this time, some extreme floods were sweeping the city. Going from Boracay to Palawan, we had to fly via Manila. We also entered the country through Manila. The times that we were there just Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Aug 19, 2012
- Beijing Day 9 - Sanlitun & Yashow Clothing Marketplanning to go to Sanlitun (三里屯) sometimes during this trip. It was a perfect day for it because it was raining cats and dogs (we forgot to bribe the weather god with food offering).
After a quick obligatory tour of the Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Nov 3, 2012
- MilanSince we moved in and got a little settled in Freiburg, we’ve been able to travel a bit. We’ve visited Strasbourg and Colmar, two border cities in France, and we went to Berlin with our class. When we found out Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Nov 5, 2012