Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- ChongqingKnown as the 'Summer Furnace' for it's oppressive humidity and searing heat, Chongqing could also be known for being crap. With more than 30 million people, Chongqing was an amazing mix of filth, squalor, and a touch of materialism.
It's best Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | May 19, 2014
- New ThingsFriday, 2 May
Today I went with S and MJ to Neumuenster. It's a designer outlet mall about 2 hours of train and bus from Hamburg. I kind of regret going, because I really have no money for that kind of Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 4, 2014
- Day 98 Lima Last Minute LocalThe lasts two days of the trip, we set out to explore as much as we can, it is our last breath…
We take a public bus out to Larco Museum, which shows artifacts from Northern Cultures of Peru, but it Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Mar 3, 2014
- Cambodia continued.....[center]After lunch, we continued our day by going to the Royal Palace.
Gorgeous, elaborate buildings dotted the spotless grounds with large trees and topiaries providing natural beauty to compliment the elegant man-made structures.
[img=http://phot Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 26, 2014
- Farang Diaries: Bangkok and Phuket==Bangkok
After two glorious weeks it had came time to say goodbye to Cambodia and head to Thailand’s capital Bangkok. I was chaffing at the bit to get there and it wasn’t for the city’s legendary nightlife or shopping. Best mate Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Feb 20, 2014
- Out and about in MumbaiOur room was described as an "ocean view" room. Yes, you can just see the ocean in the distance, but the name may have been slightly misleading. Perhaps algae infested swamp view may have been slightly more representative. Nevertheless, despite Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Feb 10, 2014
- Seoul Travel TipsThis post is cross-posted on my personal blog: [[http://anonofholland.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/seoul-travel-tips/|Anonymous of Holland]]
Websites with travel Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Jan 22, 2014
- New Year in China[center]I felt it was time to evaluate my life in China so far, what with the dawn of the Chinese New Year fast approaching and the Year of the Horse wielding unknown potential.
I'd like to share with you some things Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Jan 4, 2014
- Bangkok Calling, Déjà vuReturning to Thailand it felt strangely quiet. Nobody was trying to sell us anything and nobody was shouting at us in the street. There were times in Vietnam when we weren't sure how we would cope if there was no Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Dec 19, 2013
- Chiang Mai, Oh my! The city of Chiang Mai is a bit like a steaming bowl of pad thai; a lot going on, exotic but perfectly suited to westerners. We arrived in the northern Thailand city after an overnight bus from Bangkok. Our timing Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Nov 28, 2013
- A Pushover for PushkarPretty little Pushkar was like one of those glossy coffee table books on India come to life. From the lavender blue temples to the carts piled high with produce or the women threading marigolds onto wreaths – everything in this Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Nov 3, 2013
- Femar Garden Hotel & Convention Center (Antipolo)Hotel/Resort name: Femar Garden Hotel & Convention Center
Booking year: 2013
Price: from: 1.523 PHP
Staff service: OK the staff here is very friendly and helpful.
Standard r Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Oct 26, 2013
- Tomy trains and Terminal 21Still taking it easy on Wednesday, we returned to Central World's Toys 'R' Us and bought several more pieces of Tomy train track. Yes, we know it's for 3 year olds, but we enjoy assembling a big track each Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Oct 3, 2013
- Oceans, Food and "R&R"An eventful if not particularly active couple of days.
On Monday morning we ventured beyond MBK to the big fancy shopping centres nearby. First was Siam Paragon, to ogle at the luxury cars and revisit Siam Ocean World. The Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Oct 1, 2013
- Spend the Day in MBKSound the trumpets, Plane Boy is forty! After a leisurely start we had a very nice buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant. (For those in the know, the bacon was dead crispy!) Then we packed a bag, Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Sep 29, 2013
- Hong Kong SAR (Sadly, Australian Reality looms ...)Well, it had to end eventually, so we alighted our flight from London with the usual excitement of visiting a new place (for the girls), but also with a sense of sadness that this would be our last adventure for Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Sep 28, 2013
- Radisson Blu Gardermonen
Hotel/Resort name: Radisson blu Gardermoen
Booking Year: 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2014
Price: from: 1.4 Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Sep 22, 2013
- Getting Gypped==8/25/13 ==
First impression of Korea – not very good. People are rude here. The rudeness meter is pretty high up compared to Japan, but pretty close to Hong Kong. People give you the stink eye. People jaywalk on the streets Posted by thewongway in The Right Way to Travel: 대한민국 | Sep 10, 2013
- How to Check Off Your Bucket List More RegularlyI’m fairly excited this week because, after waiting patiently for nearly six months (for, of all things, my mother-in-law to visit), I got to experience three of the five things I most wanted to do in Antigua that I had Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Aug 30, 2013
- My Adventures in JapanWell so far we have gone to three departments stores as we are surrounded by stores here at the Tachikawa Palace hotel. Each store has their own variety of merchandise. But they all have one thing in common, one does Posted by Tina in Japan in My Adventures in Japan | Aug 21, 2013
- Iran’s Bazaars[float=left][/float]There is really only one way to visit Iran’s bazaars: Get lost! And Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Aug 14, 2013
- D' Angelo hotel (Tacloban)Hotel/Resort name: D'Angelo hotel
Booking Year: 2011, 2012
Price: from 750 PHP
Staff service: Very good
Standard rooms: Good and clean, noisy the one on the road side.
Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Doplomat Hotel (Cebu)
Hotel/Resort name: Diplomat Hotel
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 1.224 PHP
Staff service: OK Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Day 21 - Last Day in Phnom PenhMorning came way too soon. I didn't look as bad as I could have. We stayed up way too late last night but we couldn't help but want to enjoy each other's company. It was the last Posted by Sydney324 in To Cambodia with HOPE | Jul 27, 2013
- Day 13 - Prahos Kbal to Siem Reap Today Leah would come from Pursat to meet in Prahos Kbal and would be travelling with us to see a family whose lives have been changed by a well from HOPE. HOPE it turns out has supplied thousands of Posted by Sydney324 in To Cambodia with HOPE | Jul 23, 2013