Blog Entries tagged 'shopping'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'shopping'
- PerthI flew on China Southern from Seoul to Guangzhou and then a long overnight flight to Perth from there. The meals were very good and the seat closely resembled the Korea Air one I showed earlier. Oddly, Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Nov 1, 2014
- New York City Hello all :)
I have had another two very busy weeks, with my best friend visiting from Australia. On the night of October 10th we both arrived into New York, to spend a week seeing the sights of the amazing city! Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Oct 25, 2014
- A contrast in shopping centers and a Giant Rubber Ducky!Before I went to bed on Thursday night, I did my usual ritual of getting things recharged. My computer, my phone, my backup phone battery, my wifi router, my camera all need regular attention. About the router - Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Oct 24, 2014
- Kuta Bali - Kuta Square at Night Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 8, 2014
- Back to School!Sunday was my last day of the summer, and it was a relatively quiet day...I slept in really late after a late Saturday night, then met Théo downtown to visit the Museum of the Resistance (Besançon has a rich legacy Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Sep 17, 2014
- Westfield LondonSo I needed to buy a new suitcase for my upcoming Eastern European tour, and took myself off to Westfield London. We have lots of Westfield shopping centres in Sydney, so I thought I knew what I was in for. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Aug 27, 2014
- San Francisco - Shopping Day:-) After two really eventful days, Victoria and I wanted to take it slow on Wednesday - so we did what every woman would have done and went shopping. There is not much to tell really though - of course I Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 9, 2014
- Raging heat Today I spent the morning at primarkt. Woohoo! Finally got to go shopping. And I'm not sure, but since it's in Germany it might be cheaper than in London? At any rate, I overshot my budget so no more shopping Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 11, 2014
- ChongqingKnown as the 'Summer Furnace' for it's oppressive humidity and searing heat, Chongqing could also be known for being crap. With more than 30 million people, Chongqing was an amazing mix of filth, squalor, and a touch of materialism.
It's best Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | May 19, 2014
- New ThingsFriday, 2 May
Today I went with S and MJ to Neumuenster. It's a designer outlet mall about 2 hours of train and bus from Hamburg. I kind of regret going, because I really have no money for that kind of Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 4, 2014
- Day 98 Lima Last Minute LocalThe lasts two days of the trip, we set out to explore as much as we can, it is our last breath…
We take a public bus out to Larco Museum, which shows artifacts from Northern Cultures of Peru, but it Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Mar 3, 2014
- Cambodia continued.....[center]After lunch, we continued our day by going to the Royal Palace.
Gorgeous, elaborate buildings dotted the spotless grounds with large trees and topiaries providing natural beauty to compliment the elegant man-made structures.
[img=http://phot Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 26, 2014
- Farang Diaries: Bangkok and Phuket==Bangkok
After two glorious weeks it had came time to say goodbye to Cambodia and head to Thailand’s capital Bangkok. I was chaffing at the bit to get there and it wasn’t for the city’s legendary nightlife or shopping. Best mate Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Feb 20, 2014
- Out and about in MumbaiOur room was described as an "ocean view" room. Yes, you can just see the ocean in the distance, but the name may have been slightly misleading. Perhaps algae infested swamp view may have been slightly more representative. Nevertheless, despite Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Feb 10, 2014
- Seoul Travel TipsThis post is cross-posted on my personal blog: [[http://anonofholland.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/seoul-travel-tips/|Anonymous of Holland]]
Websites with travel Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Jan 22, 2014
- New Year in China[center]I felt it was time to evaluate my life in China so far, what with the dawn of the Chinese New Year fast approaching and the Year of the Horse wielding unknown potential.
I'd like to share with you some things Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Jan 4, 2014
- Bangkok Calling, Déjà vuReturning to Thailand it felt strangely quiet. Nobody was trying to sell us anything and nobody was shouting at us in the street. There were times in Vietnam when we weren't sure how we would cope if there was no Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Dec 19, 2013
- Chiang Mai, Oh my! The city of Chiang Mai is a bit like a steaming bowl of pad thai; a lot going on, exotic but perfectly suited to westerners. We arrived in the northern Thailand city after an overnight bus from Bangkok. Our timing Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Nov 28, 2013
- A Pushover for PushkarPretty little Pushkar was like one of those glossy coffee table books on India come to life. From the lavender blue temples to the carts piled high with produce or the women threading marigolds onto wreaths – everything in this Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Nov 3, 2013
- Tomy trains and Terminal 21Still taking it easy on Wednesday, we returned to Central World's Toys 'R' Us and bought several more pieces of Tomy train track. Yes, we know it's for 3 year olds, but we enjoy assembling a big track each Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Oct 3, 2013
- Oceans, Food and "R&R"An eventful if not particularly active couple of days.
On Monday morning we ventured beyond MBK to the big fancy shopping centres nearby. First was Siam Paragon, to ogle at the luxury cars and revisit Siam Ocean World. The Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Oct 1, 2013
- Spend the Day in MBKSound the trumpets, Plane Boy is forty! After a leisurely start we had a very nice buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant. (For those in the know, the bacon was dead crispy!) Then we packed a bag, Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Sep 29, 2013
- Hong Kong SAR (Sadly, Australian Reality looms ...)Well, it had to end eventually, so we alighted our flight from London with the usual excitement of visiting a new place (for the girls), but also with a sense of sadness that this would be our last adventure for Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Sep 28, 2013
- Getting Gypped==8/25/13 ==
First impression of Korea – not very good. People are rude here. The rudeness meter is pretty high up compared to Japan, but pretty close to Hong Kong. People give you the stink eye. People jaywalk on the streets Posted by thewongway in The Right Way to Travel: 대한민국 | Sep 10, 2013
- How to Check Off Your Bucket List More RegularlyI’m fairly excited this week because, after waiting patiently for nearly six months (for, of all things, my mother-in-law to visit), I got to experience three of the five things I most wanted to do in Antigua that I had Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Aug 30, 2013