Blog Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
- RINCHENPONGRINCHENPONG : THE UNTOUCHED HEAVEN!
The mountain views of Rinchenpong are as fascinating as those of Darjeeling, Gangtok or Pelling.
In 1860 the British sent an expeditionary force to Sikkim. When the force reached Rinchenpong the Lepchas (the or Posted by AbhiB in TRAVEL GUIDE & PHOTOGRAPHER | Aug 24, 2015
- Day 12What a great day! This morning we took a Gaudi tour which took in Casa Battlo, a famous apartment building "renovated" by Gaudi and the magnificient and yet to be finished Sagrada Familia. The tour was excellent and the Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 22, 2015
- More Amazing Wildlife
After another good nights sleep, ablutions, a quick breakfast and tidy up of the cottage, we got on our way back to Seal Bay on the south coast. It was my turn to do some driving today, Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 22, 2015
- Lifting a burden off my shoulders puts a weight on my chestMy uncle asked me how I was doing. I told him the side of the story that was worth sharing: I was doing fine, and I do have plans for the future. There is some work for me waiting near Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Aug 6, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part XI....CITY !!Leh , was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, now the Leh district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Leh district. The town is dominated by the ruined Leh Palace, the former mansion of the Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jul 31, 2015
- LauterbrunnenSo we are staying at Camping Jungfrau and we are nestled in the valley of the waterfalls, while I am sitting here typing I am looking at a waterfall cascading off a cliff that I cannot see the top off, Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 28, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Turkey: VIDEO: Hot Air Ballooning in CappadociaTurkey was one of our FAVE destinations on our last Around the World Trip! The landscapes and beaches are stunning! Check out this short video from our trip :)
Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Sep 11, 2014
- How Nature and Architecture Combines In Taipei===Apart from the concrete city, there are a lot of natural site merging with the human architecture that you really should visit around Taipei. Beautiful beaches with cafés and bars along the seaside, towns built on a very sloppy Mountain, Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- A Sunny Sunday at MadridHave you ever been in Madrid?
Having a bad-weather day is pretty rare in Madrid. Instead of suffering a hangover at home alone or preparing and waiting for the working week, enjoying every moment of the weekend like a true Madridelene Posted by mk.magloire in Mkmag blog and travel experience | Jun 18, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part VII..Pangong Tso Lake....Pangong Tso , Tibetan for "long, narrow, enchanted lake", also referred to as Pangong Lake, is a lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km (83 mi) long and extends Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 18, 2015
- Searching for Love in BoracayIt was late in the evening and I had seen all that I had to see in the pristine and utopian Philippines island of Boracay. I had done hours of jet skiing and taken water scooter rides in the sea. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh...PART-I.....Spituk Gompa and area around.
Spituk Monastery, also better as Spituk Gompa or Pethup Gompa, is a Buddhist monastery i Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 12, 2015
- Sukhna Lake....Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. The unique thing about Sukhna is that it is a manmade lake. It is a 3 km long lake that was created in the year 1958.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/747402/large_IMG_ Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 5, 2015
- Interlaken - SuíçaQuando planejávamos a ida àquela terra séria e pontual chamada Suíça já havíamos ouvido falar dos famosos "Alpes Suíços" mas não imaginávamos que ali encontravam-se os melhores e na minha opinião mais bonitos picos nevados do mundo! Basta ver o Posted by Augustus Nettus in A vida é feita de viagens... | May 21, 2015
- Zurique - SuíçaAhhhhh a Suíça, como foi mesmo que eu fui parar lá? Sim... sim, foi por medo! Medo da minha namorada e companheira de viagem Denise Rodrigues... Planejávamos há meses a tão sonhada viagem para a Europa mas o medo dela Posted by Augustus Nettus in A vida é feita de viagens... | May 21, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Ten best places in USA Here is my list of TOP TEN (not in any order ;)) from my US Trip
In the East Coast
1) New York City
Undoubtedly the big apple city has this energy, which is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | May 13, 2015
- The Goa Chronicles[img=http://photos.trav Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!
Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Apr 13, 2015
- IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG MAN
After making love very overpoweringly, we were both gasping for a breather.
I lit a cigarette and kept the ashtray on my belly balancing it in such a way that it did not trip over and spoil the crisp cotton Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Mar 13, 2015
- IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG MANAfter making love very overpoweringly, we were both gasping for a breather.
I lit a cigarette and kept the ashtray on my belly balancing it in such a way that it did not trip over and spoil the crisp cotton Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Mar 13, 2015