Blog Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
- Take a chance on .... ABBAWe woke up early (we forgot about the time difference) but we made the best of the early morning, we stood on the deck of the ferry and watched the sun rise
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/1E7879562219AC6817DB5A840B59BD2D.jpg caption=Good Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 29, 2014
- ValiyaparambaWe are here with Hitesh and Ruchi, on a tiny spit of a an island, with a wild, totally undeveloped beach on one side, and a wide, series of backwaters on the other. This place is really off the Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jul 25, 2014
- New Mangalore, IndiaMangalore is the principal port in the state of Karnataka with the Arabian Sea to the west and the Western Ghats to the east. We had a fairly intense day as we immersed ourselves in Jainism, an ancient Indian Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 20, 2014
- Sunset to Sunrise - Travel Days MergeThe time has finally come to depart on our adventure. The day began with the trip to LAX from San Diego being uneventful. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a dilemma. Luftansa was looking for people to give up their Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 22, 2014
- The One Where Maaret Buys a HorseWe all have those. Childhood dreams that we know, as adults, are a bit silly and will never really happen but we occasionally drift into them anyway. One of my friends sings in the shower, pretending to be at Wembley; Posted by Ofelia in Where is Maaret? | Mar 6, 2013
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- Trekking in the Himalayas
A longer post this time, to relate about my recent trek in the Himalayas. Indeed, this was always my goal, to finish on a high note this amazing trip around the world, near the Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jun 1, 2014
- De Ko Lanta à Ko Tao, petite visite des îles ThaïlandaisesEt un article en français de plus!
Je voulais à l'origine combiner ma visite des îles avec mes photos et aventures odysséennes sous la mer mais je pense que j'ai assez de contenu et surtout trop de photos pour ne faire Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 30, 2014
- The Magnificent Angkor TemplesThis is probably one of the moments I was expecting the most in South-East Asia, the visit of the temples of Angkor, in Cambodia...
My first surprise was to realise that there was act Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 28, 2014
- Chilling out in LaosI know I haven't given news for a while and my trip now approaches to an end so prepare yourself for a bunch of articles in the next days! :)
After the hectic months I had just spent in New Zealand, Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 25, 2014
- Solway LassAnother 'must-do' as you travel the East Coast of Australia is go sailing in the Whitsundays. Made up of 74 islands, it's simply gorgeous, and the Southern start of the Great Barrier Reef. Featuring one of the purest, Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 25, 2014
- Little Acts of Love - An Ode to my Friends and Other Devils!A stay-at-homebody that I am now, all my days are same. Be it a Monday or a Saturday or a Thursday. It however does not mean that I have stopped looking forward to the weekends. My weekends are also are Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | May 25, 2014
- Little Acts of Love ... an ode to my friends & other devils!
A stay-at-homebody that I am now, all my days are same. Be it a Monday or a Saturday or a Thursday. It however does not mean that I have stopped looking forward to the weekends. My weekends are also are Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | May 25, 2014
- A blip to start the tripSo, sometimes things don't go exactly as planned. We arrived at the airport in Buffalo and zoomed through the non existent security line. Plane was a few minutes late, but not a big deal at all. Two Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | May 17, 2014
- NORWAY - OSLO
Norway was next on our travel hit list and as it is one of the most expensive countries in the world it required us to thoroughly research and book all cost saving solutions. This involved Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | May 16, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (1)It’s just over 4,000 miles to Delhi from London; a mere eight and a half hours before you are plunged into a country of extremes which will eventually leave you exhausted and fascinated in equal measure. Whether it is the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (2)The flight from Varanasi to Kathmandu is less than an hour and after the slightly painful form filling and queuing required to obtain the entry visa at Nepal’s main airport we were met by Buddish and his driver Sunit. It Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- The usual joys of Lou's international flyingLou, the last minute queen strikes again!
After the vicious repetitive cycle of packing, unpacking, culling, packing was completed at 4am, I made the mistake of going to bed thinking that excitement would guarantee I'd be OK to wake again Posted by louvhills in Lou's European Holiday 2014 | May 10, 2014
- Spain,. Camino de Santiago. An interrupted JourneyIn June 2008 we had visited the city of Santiago de Compostela, capital of Galicia in the north of Spain, starting our pilgrimage from Barcelona. I had started writing about our journey but at that time not feeling upto Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | May 9, 2014
- Little Acts of Love MY CHIRPY BUDDY
A light sleeper that I am, I logged in to my messenger at the wee hour of the morning today. The very act of grabbing my phone while I was still groggy and in a semi dream Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | May 5, 2014
- Little Acts of Love MY CHIRPY BUDDY
A light sleeper that I am, I logged in to my messenger at the wee hour of the morning today. The very act of grabbing my phone while I was still groggy and in a semi dream Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | May 5, 2014
- Beaching is Still Fun in the PhilippinesHeld to be one of the best beach destinations in the world, the Boracay Island hosted for years now millions of tourists, local and foreign alike. Along with this influx of beach goers is the mushrooming of hotels, resorts and Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | May 5, 2014
- ICELAND Day Fimm
Just to sound like broken records we were up early again as we had a long day of driving ahead of us- just for something different! Although we knew that this drive would be Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | May 4, 2014
- Fraser IslandLiving and working on Fraser Island for 6 months.
SS Maheno shipwreck at sunset
[u]Ind Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | Apr 26, 2014