Blog Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- Of valleys and the setting sun==Valle de la Luna==
The last of the three tours we did while staying in San Pedro was a late afternoon visit to two sights quite close to town, starting at the Valle Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 26, 2017
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Celebrate festive season at the most breathtaking resort!
MALE Dec 2016 – Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma the 2nd consecutive year winner of the most medals and awards during Hotel Asia Culinary Challenge 2016 will celebrate Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Dec 2, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Franz Josef ==Franz Josef Glacier==
We continued through the town, across the Waiho River to the car park of the glacier. Unfortunately, the glacier has receded so much, we didn't have time to walk to the face. It's on my list Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- The Vingerklip Lodge We had a good night at the Brandberg Rest Camp and left at about 9.30 up the Ugab Valley, home of the desert elephants. We saw plenty of warning signs and piles of dung but saw no sign of the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Oct 12, 2016
- Walvis Bay and SwakopmundToday was our longest drive day, but we still decided to get up to watch the sunrise from our roof terrace, not as bright as the sunsets but still lovely. We also saw some desert rats, oryx and mongoose making Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 26, 2016
- A Day in the DesertWe were up at 6.00 to collect our breakfast packs, leaving by 6.20 to drive the 45km over bumpy roads and through the mist to reach the Sesriem Gate by 7.05, where we watched the sun come up over the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 24, 2016
- Short Break on the Mani Peninsula
'A ship is safe in the harbour - but that's not what ships are built for. - Gael Attal'
Having found some reasonable flights to Kalamata, we decided to travel down the Mani Peninsula a part of Greece we had not Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 20, 2016
- Thinking about trekking Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)?
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) is one of my favourite places to trek in Nepal and is totally worth visiting if you love all things beautiful and majestic! The picturesque peaks, the hospitab Posted by whadventures in Thinking about trekking Annapurna Camp | Sep 6, 2016
- Johannesburg and my journey in Mandela's land[float=left][/float]I have traveled in other amazing African countries but last March 2016 was my first time to get to Johannesburg, South Africa's biggest city and it's main gateway to the r Posted by LaguardiaC in Travel Twists | Aug 29, 2016
- Family Fun Package
===Plan your next family getaway in the breathtaking Maldives, and indulge yourself to a night of barbecue dinner by the beach.
===The package includes:===
* Accommo Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Aug 17, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- HiyajiruI have been to Miyazaki prefecture before but the last time around I didn't really eat lot. In order to make up for it I tried to eat more this trip to share some new local specialty dishes I've Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 12, 2016
- Obihiro ButadonThe Obihiro butadon is a famous local dish in the region of Tokachi in Hokkaido. Every butadon in the nation of Japan looks up to the butadon in Obihiro because that's where it was originated from. In this Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 10, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 4Before taking an overnight flight back home to Chicago, my dad and I had one last day on the Olympic Peninsula, which we spent on a whale-watching boat tour in the Strait of Juan de Fuca! Apart from the obvious, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 25, 2016
- Maldives: LUX South Ari- Adventures in Paradise- VIDEOSwimming with whale sharks and mantas in pristine turquoise waters with stunning views in the most luxurious of settings is what you will find at LUX* South Ari - check out our video of one of the most ROMANTIC vacation Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jul 12, 2016
- IN THE ECUADORIAN JUNGLE & ON OUR WAY TO COLOMBIAInitially Sam and I were thinking about going next to the Zona Cafetera, the coffee area but then we changed our minds and decided to do a jungle tour in the Cuyabano reserve. So we spent a day in Quito Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 11, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part II
After leaving the ‘Lion Tree’, we try to find somewhere to stop for our picnic lunch. Malisa’s initial plan is to park down by Lake Magadi, but there is n Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Day 5 Brugge – Wandering Around The City (Daytime)I arrived in Bruges and made my way to my hotel. It was in an amazing location and the view was great, but I should have listened to the reviews, as it wasn’t very clean or comfortable. My Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- CubaVery early this Monday morning, I returned from my choir's week-long tour to Havana, Cuba. It was possibly the most eye-opening trip of my entire life, and the entire choir was changed by this tour.
As the first youth choir to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 6, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016