Blog Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Homecoming is More Fun in the Philippines
Home visit to Surigao will soon become our family's annual event primarily to celebrate the death anniversary of our patriarch, Crisanto Sr.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 15, 2016
- South AmericaVISITING BRAZIL
BEFORE I LEFT FOR GUYANA AND BRAZIL , I HAD TO TAKE A VACCINE CALLED ,YELLOW FEVER'? MY SPECIALIST TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BEFORE TRAVELLING TO SOUTH AMERICA AND THEY DONT LET ANYONE INO Posted by DrucillaC in Around The World Trip | Jun 12, 2016
- Ngorongoro - Oldupai - Ndutu
Seeing the clear skies from our balcony this morning, I really wish I’d got up in the night to take some pictures of the stars. I shall just have to photograph the sunrise Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Kundu Tatil Merkezi. ANTALYA-TÜRKİYE Antalya ilinin doğusunda kalan Kundu, Muratpaşa ve Aksu Belediyesi sınırları içerisindedir. Lara plajının devamında doksanlı yılların başında kurulmaya başlanan bu tatil merkezi, Lara plajından başlayarak, Belek sınırlarına k Posted by antalyaturkey in ANTALYA - TÜRKİYE | Jun 2, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
- EXPLORING LAKE TITICACA ISLANDS, FROM BOLIVIA TO PERUI got to Copacabana after 3h in a bus with beautiful views over the lake and met some nice people in the bus: Peter, Swedish, Leena, English, and Cesar, Italian. We all ended up going to the same hostel and Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | May 13, 2016
- Itali(u), I Don't Want to LeaveThis blog entry comes two weeks late, I'll admit. My two day trip (yes that short) to Italy to see the Cinque Terra and Venice was as last minute a trip as is possible. I had booked 3 flights (no Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | May 10, 2016
- Cambodia [center]The next couple of days were spent travelling with three flights in three days. We had a four hour delay at Kalibo airport to fly back to Manila, arrived at The Melting Pot hostel in the early hours had a Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 2, 2016
- Day 2 Paris – Sunrise at the Trocadéro / Palais de ChaillotI had seen people across the other side of the river, and decided it would be a great place to watch the sun come up over the horizon, and I was NOT disappointed! Fabulous idea. I was able Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Apr 30, 2016
- Day 2 Paris – Sunrise Champ de Mars and the Eiffel TowerI’ve never really liked jetlag, but it was a good thing this morning. I was up long before the sun was, so I headed out to watch the sunrise, and I’m so glad I did. This post and Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Apr 30, 2016
- A WILD AMAZONIAN ADVENTURE IN THE PAMPAS!Our next step was to head to Rurrenabaque, in the North west of Bolivia, for another long and painful journey. Everyone knows that taking the bus from La Paz to Rurre (as locals call it) is not a good idea Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Apr 29, 2016
- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- Coca Cola Trekking
Kaji had called it Coca Cola trekking referring to my trip to Annapurna Base Camp while we were on our way over the Cho La Pass in Everest region. Obviously some pride there from my mounta Posted by imagesbyandrea in Andrea's Travel Blog | Apr 20, 2016
- Into the OutbackSo it turns out that flights to Uluru are really quite expensive so I flew from Syndey to Alice Springs and decided to go on a three day tour to visit Uluru.
Alice Springs is the biggest place for hours Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- BACKPACKERS STAY MUMBAI
A SOLO TRAVELLER ....TRAVELLING AROUND THE COUNTRY
STAYED AT BACKPACKERS STAY FOR A WEEK BEFORE HE FLEW TO CHINA Posted by sharingstay in BACKPACKERS HOTEL MUMBAI | Apr 12, 2016
- BACKPACKERS MUMBAI
RAPHAEL STRAIGHT FROM SWITZERLAND TO MUMBAI ( INDIA ) STAYED AT BACKPACKERS STAY FOR A WEEK
NICE DECENT INTERESTING Traveller ,his stay in india is for a month Posted by sharingstay in BACKPACKERS HOTEL MUMBAI | Apr 12, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- Springtime in Nagasaki Most of the time, this blog tend to veer away from more popular touristic destination and it is no different this week. This entry will move the spotlight from the West all the way to a small town in Japan, Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Apr 2, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Day 1 Paris – Île de la Cité (Part 2 of 4)I had seen some photos of a cool little place on the internet before I had left for Paris, so I headed for Place Dauphine. I wasn’t disappointed! I loved this little square cut off from the main Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Mar 24, 2016
- Day 1 Paris – Île de la Cité (Part 1 of 4)Continuing along the Seine, I came to Pont Neuf. I walked past the entrance to the Pont Neuf Metro and as I looked across the river and saw the Concierge building.
[center][img=http://photos. Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Mar 24, 2016
- Day 1 Paris – 1st Arrondissement (Part 4 of 4)As I was walking along the Seine, I came across Pont des Arts, which was covered with love padlocks. I believe these have now been removed (?) due to the weight of them affecting the integrity of the bridge. Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Mar 24, 2016