Blog Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
- Las Penitas, Nicaragua - a corner of paradise Leon - where the revolution started
Our next stop for one night is Leon, another nice colonial town a little less renovated than Granada. Leon is also the birth place of the Nicaraguan revolution and we visited the historical museum Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Jan 14, 2015
- Granada and the volcanosGranada is a really lovely colonial town, clean and really well maintained. Lots of colourful buildings with great courtyards and a nice cathedral next to the main plaza. There is a main pedestrian street with lots of cafes Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Jan 12, 2015
- Road Trip through Middle Earth==South Island==
===Day 1 - Kaikoura===
Kaikoura sunrise & wild dolphin swim
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/10809012_1.._54524922_n.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506 Posted by Cindy_bb in New Zealand | Jan 1, 2015
- Machu Piccu4th December
Just like the Salt Flats in Bolivia, Machu Pichu is the big attraction for Peru.
I'm booked on a 2 day tour staring with the Secret Valley and the town of Pisac with more Inca ruins and a mountain full Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Dec 8, 2014
- Lake Titicaca and Copacabana26th November
Early start to take the bus to Copacabana, a little village on the edge of LakeTititcaca. I am so pleased to get out of La Paz and be in the country again. To get there we have to Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Dec 7, 2014
- 3 jours dans le desert en Bolivie18 Novembre
Après avoir lu tant de choses merveilleuses sur ce trajet, c'est enfin à mon tour de le faire.
Le passage à la douane est simple mais à 4800m d'altitude. Il n'y a aussi pas de toilettes et puisque l'on Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Nov 25, 2014
- Three day tour - Salt Flats18 November
8am start, I am collected from my hostel. In the bus I have the pleasant surprise to find Julie, a girl who is half French half Spanish which is brilliant as the Bolivian drivers on the tour only speak Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Nov 25, 2014
- Living the high life in NYCWe landed at JFK around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday 25th October and by 4:30 we were at our hotel; The Roosevelt on the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue. We hadn’t planned much on our first Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 13, 2014
- How it all startedThroughout school, I was never too clear on what it was I wanted to do with my life however I did know that at some point I needed to travel.
After what I consider to be a rather rough year Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 9, 2014
- Santiago and chilling in Vińa del MarSo I said goodbye to Argentina and hello to Chile. The most striking difference at first is the speed of the internet, super fast in Chile.
After one night in Punto Arenas (where I saw the Magellan straight) I took Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Nov 7, 2014
- Ring BeamWell, since returning from Victoria Falls, the pace of life has very much slowed back down. Before heading out to Zambia, I had fully become content with Neno life. After such a fast paced and busy 10 days on holiday Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Nov 2, 2014
- The Sparks of Fire "Batangas, the next to Baguio in terms of its known climate and temperature. This is exiting. And not far from Batangas lies the Taal Lake, I wish I could catch a glimpse of the smallest volcano in the world." I Posted by electricace21 in A Paradise of Fire and Warmth | Oct 7, 2014
- Our Aussy Road tripTo start a road trip you need transportation!
Starting point - Byron Bay
[img=htt Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | Oct 6, 2014
- Gibraltar to AracenaI had mixed feelings this morning, about leaving Gibraltar. I did see a lot of it while I was there, but no way could I have seen all of it, in just a day and a half. It is a Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Oct 6, 2014
- Ama la vidaAma la vida - Liebe das Leben! Und genau das mache ich hier...und ich bin gut darin :) Seit 4 Tagen wohne ich jetzt in einem kleinen gemütlichen Hostel in Monañita. Es heißt das Chillhouse und wird von zwei super Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Sep 6, 2014
- MunnarWe are in another isolated place high in the Western Ghats, much greener, cooler, and more rugged than Wayanad. It is surrounded by tea plantations, cardamom fields and rocky peaks.
Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Aug 22, 2014
- Link to African Selfie[[http://www.ggw4x4.com|African Selfie]]
A self-drive adventure from South Africa to Ethiopia and back-again, 29 March - 29 May 2014. The stories of three travelers - Lins, Le Roux and Suzan, with their friends met and made along the way.
[img=htt Posted by sue_v in African Selfie | Aug 16, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/|My trip 2014]]===
The traffic to Vigra airport (AES) was not to bad since it was so late in the day and there was not to many that was going on the Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- France 2015We are intend to leave Melbourne AUS mid may 2015 to pick up our VW td5 Camper in Manchester UK because that's the airport we fly into from Melbourne. We do that because we leave our camper stored Posted by solitaryman in Adventure befor Dementure | Aug 15, 2014
- Iceland: Reykjavik and the Golden Circle in One DaySo we have started our second Around the World Trip and are super excited to share our photos and experiences with you all! So here we go . . . .
Iceland wasn’t even a blip on our must-see Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jul 31, 2014
- Take a chance on .... ABBAWe woke up early (we forgot about the time difference) but we made the best of the early morning, we stood on the deck of the ferry and watched the sun rise
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/1E7879562219AC6817DB5A840B59BD2D.jpg caption=Good Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 29, 2014
- ValiyaparambaWe are here with Hitesh and Ruchi, on a tiny spit of a an island, with a wild, totally undeveloped beach on one side, and a wide, series of backwaters on the other. This place is really off the Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jul 25, 2014
- New Mangalore, IndiaMangalore is the principal port in the state of Karnataka with the Arabian Sea to the west and the Western Ghats to the east. We had a fairly intense day as we immersed ourselves in Jainism, an ancient Indian Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 20, 2014
- Sunset to Sunrise - Travel Days MergeThe time has finally come to depart on our adventure. The day began with the trip to LAX from San Diego being uneventful. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a dilemma. Luftansa was looking for people to give up their Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 22, 2014
- The One Where Maaret Buys a HorseWe all have those. Childhood dreams that we know, as adults, are a bit silly and will never really happen but we occasionally drift into them anyway. One of my friends sings in the shower, pretending to be at Wembley; Posted by Ofelia in Where is Maaret? | Mar 6, 2013