Blog Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sunsets_and_sunrises'
Tasmania - AKA Van Diemens Land. A land of mystery with a troubled past. We nearly didn't make it here but boy are we glad we did.
Tasmania is most well known for Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | May 23, 2013
- Losing Perspective
Bolivia’s famous Salar de Uyuni (salt flats) tour definitely featured on our must-do list during our South American travels. We had elected to take the four-day trip from Tupiza, a small Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | May 16, 2013
- Out of ChinaAfter six months in China, I took a week out to visit my family in South Africa.
Leaving China had more of an impact on me than I expected. I didn't realise that six months was long enough for China Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | May 16, 2013
- The Island of New Providence
Our cruise, the Royal Caribbean
We arrived in Bahamas at last! The cruise is amazing, all we are doing is basically enjoy the cruise we took, the [[http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacru Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 28, 2013
- Waitomo Caves to Uretiti Beach Camp, Northland - Day 64Good morning!
Today was our trip to see the glowworms in Waitomo Caves. Instead of walking or taking a boat in the caves, we decided to tube it instead. This is basically a rubber ring Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Mar 27, 2013
- A journey to the top of nowhereThe wind is blowing at a thousand knots; if I let go of the rocks I’m afraid I’ll be whisked away across the vast blue sea. The sun is shining, yet its warmth is lost by the wind. I am Posted by piratejax in Latino Li(o)ving | Apr 29, 2013
- Getting back to NatureSeven years ago, on our very first overseas adventure together, we met two loca Belgian sisters with whom we spent a very fun week with in Cambodia. We only spent a few days together, but they proved to be such Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Apr 27, 2013
- Santiago - Day 52 & 53We've been having a relaxing time here in Santiago. Yesterday we explored the city a little, taking us to a beautiful cathedral where a ceremony was taking place. It sounds so much more interesting in Spanish!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/5560 Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Mar 16, 2013
- Apie tai, kaip poetiškai viskas susiję
Pernai buriavom ilgai - laivus ant kranto kėlėm tik lapkritį.
Šiemet - jau balandžio vidurys tuoj, o žiema į penktą mėnesį vis dar įvirtus, ir net neaišku, kada galėsim laivus se Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Apr 5, 2013
- Isla del Sol, Copacabana - Day 32Today we took a boat ride to Isla del Sol, which is in Lake Titicaca. We bought the tickets yesterday, which includes drop off and pick up on the island and a trip to the floating islands in Lake Titicaca Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Feb 23, 2013
- The next chapter of "3 Weeks in Thailand"[center]We arrived in Chiangmai at about 6am, and naturally, what with us being westerners, it being breakfast time, and us being in Thailand, we went to McDonalds..!
It just doesn't taste the same - which is probably a good thing!
We Posted by Lady Mantle in Off to China | Feb 25, 2013
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- Back 2 spainheya guys i haven't put a blog on here for a long time so i've finally decided to write one now so this year in the summer holidays i might be going back to spain and im really excited about Posted by poprules12 in Holidays 2013 | Jan 16, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- Realising A DreamVery few people's dreams come with two humps and an ability to spit long distances, but I am going to try and claim this as something that makes me special! I came to this strange and bewildering country for two Posted by elisaalston in Not all those who wander are lost... | Dec 30, 2012
- Broome part 3===We are well and truly settled into “Broome Time” now. This is a common term used around Broome and basically means, we’ll get there when we get there. The weather has still been kind to us, although we have been Posted by Jenaben in Living the dream Australia | Dec 4, 2012
- The Full Moon Party Koh PhangnanThere is so much hype about this party and yes we have been to it before but being on our last leg of our trip Chloe wanted to go one more time to party it out.
We thought it would also Posted by Vicky Bailey in Vicky and Chloe Bailey World Tour 11/12 | Dec 2, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- The Ho Chi Minh trailThe Laos leg of our tour started in Hanoi. To get to Laos we had 2 very long bus journeys ahead of us. The first one was leaving the next morning down to Vinh - still in Vietnam. But first Posted by louslabbert in Around South East Asia in 104 days | Nov 26, 2012
- Trip to Potipot Island
For our Anniversary, we went on a road trip to Uacon Zambales. From there, its a 3 minute boat ride to Potipot Island, also known as "Poor Man's Boracay. It's just a tiny dot in Posted by ChocoandCherry in Footprints | Nov 24, 2012
- Making MemoriesI'm a 25 year old British female who's been living in Canada for the past 2 years.
As my work visa is up for renewal I've deci Posted by Cindy_bb in USA 2012 | Oct 29, 2012
- This is the life!Back in Hanoi we had a day to recuperate after Sapa and meet up with Jude, our friend from our China travels who had got into Vietnam the day before. We spent it casually walking around the city and checked Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Nov 20, 2012
- Its more fun in the Philippineswell, I just stumbled upon this video on a social network and I must say I AM PROUD to be a FILIPINO! :D
I have traveled a few places here in our country and I will explore more of what this Posted by hepastar in Its more fun in the Philippines | Nov 19, 2012
- Hanoi and the long haul to Ha Long Bay
With the city of Hue logged into the memory banks we boarded our last night train of our Vietnam trip. So, you might have heard some horror stories about overnight trains in Vietnam, but the pre Posted by louslabbert in Around South East Asia in 104 days | Nov 17, 2012
- Images of Aarhus
Well, our 4-1/2 month adventure is almost over. We've had wonderful experiences, visited lots of amazing places, and enjoyed the company of many interesting folk whom we have met along the way. The opportunity Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Nov 7, 2012