Blog Entries tagged 'sydney'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sydney'
- 2017 FEB - AND WE ARE OFF! - BRISBANE TO SYDNEY==Welcome back blog readers! ==
Just a quick few words to get this blog started again.
Firstly, I would like to thank all our friends on FB that sent well wishes over the last few days. Yes, we will Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Feb 6, 2017
- The final hoorah!
It was our last day in the USA, we are heading home today. We don’t leave New York City until 6pm tonight, so we still had a few hours to explore the city this morning. We had to check out Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 18, 2017
- Heading to New Zealand - August 2016==Leaving Sydney==
===Getting to the airport===
The first part of my journey was to get to the airport. As I live in Western Sydney, and the trip to the airport can take at least an hour (depending on the time of Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Sep 24, 2016
- Sydney to Milan Nearly nine months after first booking flights for this trip, the day finally arrived - it was time to go! Flying out of Sydney at 3pm on Singapore Airlines, Adam (son) and I were driven to Sydney airport and arrived Posted by Ace from Oz in Italy 2016 | Jul 1, 2016
- Australia: SydneyAfter our thirst-quenching flight on budget airline Scoot from Singapore, we arrived to azure blue skies in Sydney - which was nice. Being a big fan of the TV show Border Security: Australia, I was expecting (and hoping for) a Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jun 17, 2016
- 5 Places In Australia To Buy A Ticket To Now
Australia is hot right now—well, not literally, they’re summer is actually coming to an end, but it’s certainly still the place to be!
With an inverse schedule Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Sydney, the first stop in AustraliaIt's a 14 hour flight from Santiago to Sydney. It sounds like it could be horrendous but I felt like the time flew by (pun only partially intended), partly due to flying with Quantas.
I'm not sure whether my visit Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- A few weeks of travel on the New South Wales CoastThe last few days around Christmas we spent camping at a small town called Mallacoota on the Victoria/ New South Wales border. This is a tiny place on a sea lake where people come to relax by the water fish Posted by Chelsandliam in Australia and New Zealand adventures | Feb 23, 2016
- What to do in Sydney when you're not dancing tango[center][/center]
=== Enjoy the view===
I know this is an obvious one, but I'm pretty sure that no matter how times you visit Sydney, you'll always come back here. Whether you see it fr Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Feb 20, 2016
- I have arrived in Belgium!I have arrived in Belgium!
It was a long journey which started in Adelaide, my flight left at 9:30 am and I flew with 1 other student to Sydney airport. From there we had to find our way to the Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Jan 21, 2016
[center][/center][center]The Sydney Opera House as it was at the end of 1966[/center]
[center]* * *[/center]
[i]As I recall, we lived on bread and b Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Nov 26, 2015
- First DayWell, we're here!
Currently, students are settling in for the night at Ibis in Eaglehawk.
It's been a long day, but a fantastic one!
Our flight was smooth and our first time flyers did really well. We arrived in Sydney Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 23, 2015
- Tango come rain, hail or shine[center][/center]
[center]That blue sky is deceptive... [/center]
One of the first things I did when I arrived in Sydney was to go shopping.
For warm clothes.
The changeable ear Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Sep 28, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Food Slideshow Youtube link[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoDGPi3yYw|CLICK HERE]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 14, 2015
- In the Suburbs and the City
Yesterday Gary had left for work by the time the rest of us got up and I was very aware that we would be leaving Douglas Park and heading back into Sydney. We had some breakfast with Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 3, 2015
- Family Time
Yesterday we left the centre of Sydney and travelled out to to stay with my cousin Carrie and her husband Gary who live on the edge of the Southern Highlands. We were going to catch t Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 2, 2015
- Oh I do like to be beside the Ocean!
We got up, really looking forward to meeting up with Carrie again and seeing more of Sydney. We had breakfast in the club lounge at the hotel. The food was nice, but we felt somehow Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 1, 2015
- Our Much Awaited Arrival in Sydney
Today we flew from Melbourne to Sydney and I met up with my cousin Carrie for the first time in over 20 years. We were up fairly early so that we could finish our packing and hav Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 31, 2015
- Spending the Winter in SydneyIt's been a while since I updated my blog! The last couple of months I have been working in a [[https://www.zomato.com/sydney/ten-buck-alley-darlinghurst|little coffee shop]] in Darlinghurst, Sydney to save up some money for my/our next road trip. The pl Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Aug 16, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Sharks and ChocolateWith their scary teeth and staring eyes, some might say that Grey Nurse Sharks are a species you wouldn't want to encounter.
So voluntarily swimming next to them and Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 11, 2015
- Boarding Sydney==Waiting in the Sydney airport lounge ready to board our flight 34 from gate 57. weather is overcast with some rain puddles forming on the tarmac.==
Posted by Tazzie Devilz in World Trip 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 4[center][/center]
So for my last ever trip to Vivid Sydney 2015 I went to Martin Place, The Rocks and Walsh Bay.
I was a woman on Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 25, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 3Verging on the obsessive, I went on my third visit to Vivid Sydney on Tuesday, June 2.
The area is a little out of the way, so I fear a lot of people may have missed it out, but it was Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 24, 2015