Blog Entries tagged 'sydney'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sydney'
- [TITLE]10 Ways To Eat For (Mostly) Free On The Road[\TITLE]
Australia, such as, offers many four and five star hotels that are often analyzed on travel websites to tell what qualities and solutions they are providing at very inexpensive. If you want to get some dvantage of cost savings on Posted by darlaeaaz in new york trip keys | May 29, 2016
- 5 Places In Australia To Buy A Ticket To Now
Australia is hot right now—well, not literally, they’re summer is actually coming to an end, but it’s certainly still the place to be!
With an inverse schedule Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Sydney, the first stop in AustraliaIt's a 14 hour flight from Santiago to Sydney. It sounds like it could be horrendous but I felt like the time flew by (pun only partially intended), partly due to flying with Quantas.
I'm not sure whether my visit Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- A few weeks of travel on the New South Wales CoastThe last few days around Christmas we spent camping at a small town called Mallacoota on the Victoria/ New South Wales border. This is a tiny place on a sea lake where people come to relax by the water fish Posted by Chelsandliam in Our Australian Adventures | Feb 23, 2016
- What to do in Sydney when you're not dancing tango[center][/center]
=== Enjoy the view===
I know this is an obvious one, but I'm pretty sure that no matter how times you visit Sydney, you'll always come back here. Whether you see it fr Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Feb 20, 2016
[center][/center][center]The Sydney Opera House as it was at the end of 1966[/center]
[center]* * *[/center]
[i]As I recall, we lived on bread and b Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Nov 26, 2015
- First DayWell, we're here!
Currently, students are settling in for the night at Ibis in Eaglehawk.
It's been a long day, but a fantastic one!
Our flight was smooth and our first time flyers did really well. We arrived in Sydney Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 23, 2015
- Tango come rain, hail or shine[center][/center]
[center]That blue sky is deceptive... [/center]
One of the first things I did when I arrived in Sydney was to go shopping.
For warm clothes.
The changeable ear Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Sep 28, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Food Slideshow Youtube link[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoDGPi3yYw|CLICK HERE]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 14, 2015
- In the Suburbs and the City
Yesterday Gary had left for work by the time the rest of us got up and I was very aware that we would be leaving Douglas Park and heading back into Sydney. We had some breakfast with Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 3, 2015
- Family Time
Yesterday we left the centre of Sydney and travelled out to to stay with my cousin Carrie and her husband Gary who live on the edge of the Southern Highlands. We were going to catch t Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 2, 2015
- Oh I do like to be beside the Ocean!
We got up, really looking forward to meeting up with Carrie again and seeing more of Sydney. We had breakfast in the club lounge at the hotel. The food was nice, but we felt somehow Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 1, 2015
- Our Much Awaited Arrival in Sydney
Today we flew from Melbourne to Sydney and I met up with my cousin Carrie for the first time in over 20 years. We were up fairly early so that we could finish our packing and hav Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 31, 2015
- Spending the Winter in SydneyIt's been a while since I updated my blog! The last couple of months I have been working in a [[https://www.zomato.com/sydney/ten-buck-alley-darlinghurst|little coffee shop]] in Darlinghurst, Sydney to save up some money for my/our next road trip. The pl Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Aug 16, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Sharks and ChocolateWith their scary teeth and staring eyes, some might say that Grey Nurse Sharks are a species you wouldn't want to encounter.
So voluntarily swimming next to them and Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 11, 2015
- Boarding Sydney==Waiting in the Sydney airport lounge ready to board our flight 34 from gate 57. weather is overcast with some rain puddles forming on the tarmac.==
Posted by Tazzie Devilz in World Trip 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 4[center][/center]
So for my last ever trip to Vivid Sydney 2015 I went to Martin Place, The Rocks and Walsh Bay.
I was a woman on Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 25, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 3Verging on the obsessive, I went on my third visit to Vivid Sydney on Tuesday, June 2.
The area is a little out of the way, so I fear a lot of people may have missed it out, but it was Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 24, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 2[center][center][/center][/center]
So, on our second excursion out to Vivid Sydney we did Darling Harbour and Pyrmont on another cold Friday night.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68 Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 22, 2015
- Cruise Travel Insurance Problems -Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/rriSMI87S1Y|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 35 - Tuesday/Wednesday 2nd/3rd June 2015After nearly five weeks on the move, it was time to pack our bags one final time for the journey back home. We got ourselves up and ready and ate a quick breakfast downstairs and had all our belongings out Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 7, 2015
- Poms Down UnderWe weren't planning on coming to Sydney. The original idea had been to fly straight from Chile to South East Asia, but from the minute we were introduced to the possibility of a short visit to Australia, we'd been dreaming Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 31, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015