Blog Entries tagged 'sydney'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sydney'
- Sailing on Sydney Harbour
Dave crew extraordinaire
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/662707/90_IMG_198 Posted by Emmarossi in Love living in Sydney | Mar 9, 2014
- 25 Feb 2014 SydneyIn the morning we took the hop on hop off tour bus to to get a feel and see most of the city, with running commentary and brief descriptions at the major attractions takes about 3 hours
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/649021/C4FFBAAE2219AC6817CE Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Feb 28, 2014
- Sydney, NSW, Australia So much for 'Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks'!
Sunday 19th January
We set off at 5.30am to take the bus to the airport for our flight to Sydney. Considering the standard of driving, the bus ride was uneventful; however we were Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 24, 2014
- My first Adventure Hey everyone (probably just mum)!
So my flight from Avalon to Sydney flew me into the loving arms of Lilly, Nathan and the Morgan family who fed me the most delicious meal of lentils and lamb with a homemade Posted by sophiagm in Sophia and the City | Jan 8, 2014
- Cairns againBest Western for the night. We wander into town making plans...at the Hilton we decide to see Sam Powers, a magician. So we make sure we are early since Mel the ticket agent says they are doing a new trick Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 19, 2013
- Sydney AustraliaWe are in Sydney. We arrived at 6 am to partly cloudy skies and warm winds. The Aussies are happy, they have been cold since we sailed into New Zealand. I am sitting on our balcony enjoying the view of Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- Welcome to Cost-ralia!We finally arrived in Sydney, where the sun is shining and the food is expensive! Our ultra-marathon, 20-hour flight from Toronto was pretty uneventful. I slept and Jess didn't and we all know what that means! Luckily for me the Posted by thefineline in the fine line | Dec 8, 2013
- The Last of Sydney for awhile...No major stories, just some pictures :)
Walking and views from the Harbour Bridge.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Nov 27, 2013
- Green Spaces and Sleeping Places
Well I've been in Sydney, Australia a week now, a week! It feels both long and short at the same time, but in the end I've already done a lot and haven't gotten around to this Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Nov 16, 2013
- SydneyHi,there. I visited Sydney in Sep 2013.
I went to Circular Quay at first and saw historical buildings and the famous Opera house. The harbor is amazing and very beautiful.
After seeing the area, I took a ferry to go to Taronga Posted by Shinzou in My trip to Sydney | Oct 11, 2013
- Round tripWe picked a round trip for our last day in Oban - south to Kilmartin around the bottom of the Argyll shire area, then followed the Loch (can't remember which one) north to Inverary then back around the top to Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Oct 9, 2013
- After 35 hours, we've arrived ...We started at 9:30 on Saturday morning in the Qantas Lounge in Melbourne - 35 hours later, 12:30 pm on Sunday and we arrived in our apartment in Rome.
Incident free until David was sick coming into Singapore - the lengths Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 15, 2013
- Vision options
I really tried to pack light but when you are pretty much legally blind without your glasses you can't be too careful.
Here's a photo of the vision options in my carry-on luggage: Glasses, read Posted by growlcat in Growlcat's WMG trip | Jul 22, 2013
- Welcome to my blogFind out what I'm up to on my travels! I know that lots of my friends and family don't like or don't use Facebook, so I've set up my World Masters travel blog so you can see what I'm up Posted by growlcat in Growlcat's WMG trip | Jul 17, 2013
- Sydney New Years EveAbout a year ago (6 months in advance) we started planning our 2013 New Years Eve. We had plans to meet up with a couple fellow ex-pat Canucks, and some good friends were coming from Canada. So, we Posted by Bleaklinson in Canadians Abroad | Jun 17, 2013
- Three Tours of SydneyWith only a limited amount of time in Sydney (and having got the [[http://francisworldtrip.travellerspoint.com/108/|Blue Mountains]] out of the way), I signed up for 2 days of touring Sydney and Bondi Beach by bus followed by a cruise of [i] Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 20, 2013
- Day Trip to the Blue MountainsThe one place outside the city that seems to be on everyone's bucket list when they visit Sydney is the stunning Three Sisters sandstone rock formation in the Blue Mountains about 40 miles (60 kilometres) inland at Katoomba on the Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 19, 2013
- Sydney to Melbourne
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_90_IMG_9803.jpg caption=Rainbow in Wentworth Falls, Blue Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- Summarising New South WalesSo, it's been quite a long time since my last post. I guess when you're living in a van finding wi-fi comes second to finding a shower. Anyway, we've spent the last fortnight making our way through New South Wales Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Apr 26, 2013
- Around Sydney==Back to backpackers!==
In Sid-knee now staying in our first backpackers. I think I look back on my gap year with rose tinted glasses and had forgotten that most backpackers greet you with the smell of incense, the sound of Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Apr 23, 2013
- Ozzie We landed in Sydney in one piece after a 4am start. We found our hostel in the lovely quirky suburb of Glebe and settled in to our 3 person dorm. We decided to pull straws to see who would end Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 10, 2013
- Wrapping things up and getting preparedWell, after over 8 months in the planning we're about to start our epic Queensland 4x4 camping adventure. Tony my dad recently arrived in Sydney from the UK on a 3 month Australian holiday, returning to the Great Southern land Posted by Logan Crerar in Australian 4WD Camping Adventure | Mar 18, 2013
- Sydney/Singapore/New Delhi - 2-5 Feb 2013I had always wanted to visit India so was very quick to book a place for us on Scenic Tours Spirit of North India commencing in Delhi on Monday, 4 February 2013. Our friends from New Zealand were keen Posted by gaddingabout in Magical Mystery Tour of India | Feb 18, 2013
- Taking a Cheap Holiday in DarwinMel and I were randomly chatting over a cuppa two evenings ago as we often do and talk about the most absurd things and indulge in the girliest gossip, when suddenly joking about taking a weekend getaway became serious. We Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Feb 4, 2013
- Leg 7 – Christchurch (New Zealand) to Sydney (Australia)
Depart: Christchurch NZ (CHC), 18th Apr 2013 14:30 New Zealand Standard Time (GMT+12)
Arrive: Auckland NZ (AKL) Terminal D, 18th Apr 2013 15:50 New Zealand Standard Time (GMT+1 Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 18, 2013