Blog Entries tagged 'sydney'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'sydney'
- Sydney to Melbourne
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_90_IMG_9803.jpg caption=Rainbow in Wentworth Falls, Blue Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- Summarising New South WalesSo, it's been quite a long time since my last post. I guess when you're living in a van finding wi-fi comes second to finding a shower. Anyway, we've spent the last fortnight making our way through New South Wales Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Apr 26, 2013
- Around Sydney==Back to backpackers!==
In Sid-knee now staying in our first backpackers. I think I look back on my gap year with rose tinted glasses and had forgotten that most backpackers greet you with the smell of incense, the sound of Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Apr 23, 2013
- Ozzie We landed in Sydney in one piece after a 4am start. We found our hostel in the lovely quirky suburb of Glebe and settled in to our 3 person dorm. We decided to pull straws to see who would end Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 10, 2013
- Wrapping things up and getting preparedWell, after over 8 months in the planning we're about to start our epic Queensland 4x4 camping adventure. Tony my dad recently arrived in Sydney from the UK on a 3 month Australian holiday, returning to the Great Southern land Posted by Logancrerar in Australian 4WD Camping Adventure | Mar 18, 2013
- Wendy and Phil's Magical Mystery Tour of IndiaI had always wanted to visit India so was very quick to book a place for us on Scenic Tours Spirit of North India commencing in Delhi on Monday, 4 February 2013. Our friends from New Zealand were keen Posted by gaddingabout in Magical Mystery Tour of India | Feb 18, 2013
- Taking a Cheap Holiday in DarwinMel and I were randomly chatting over a cuppa two evenings ago as we often do and talk about the most absurd things and indulge in the girliest gossip, when suddenly joking about taking a weekend getaway became serious. We Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Feb 4, 2013
- 1st LegFinally packed everything last night with some help from Gaby and Mum. Not taking too much crap! Got everything into my big hiking bag, plenty of warm clothes etc.
Took the train to Newcastle Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | Jan 17, 2013
- P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, SydneyI MADE IT! After traveling for 2 days and losing a day due to the time change (we are 13 hours ahead of Boston) I finally made it to the beautiful city of Sydney. Directly after I gathered my luggage Posted by Lindsay17 in Adventures Across the Globe | Jan 6, 2013
- more Sydney Photos[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/529752/SAM_1150 Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Dec 1, 2012
- Sydney ("v")After flying into Sydney at night I met a former business partner and went on a boat-cruise with the German Chamber of Commerce the next day. It started with some business, but also gave me the chance to establish some Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Nov 30, 2012
- Australia dec/jan 2013 new year sydneyHi,
Me and 2 friends are landing in sydney on the 30 and staying at nomads for a week before heading up the east coast to Brisbane.
What's people's plans for new year?
Any suggestions on places to visit on between sydney Posted by Hynesy in Australia sydney new year/east coast | Nov 29, 2012
- Australia Part 3English version is in italics.
Dutch version is in normal.
We spent our last week of Australia in Sydney we had two days left of the Contiki tour and then we were on our own. The first thing we did when we Posted by Jen-Tony in Jen and Tony around the world | Nov 29, 2012
- A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Part Two[center][/center]
Distance covered so far = 841 Km
G'day! Howzit goin? (a phrase I am hearing all too often in the Land of Oz) well its February! and I'm usually used to it being the coldest time in my life....in London tho Posted by SalBolton82 in A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Taking On Oz | Feb 2, 2010
- Flying with AirAsia XFlying 8 hours 05 minute with a low-cost airline, AirAsia X return from Kuala Lumpur – Sydney was indeed very tiring. However, with the saving up to RM600, it was a good investment.
Posted by ainaa676 in My Sinful Pleasure | Oct 19, 2012
- Chapter ninety one - Sydney's Swansong Day 335: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 29/08/2012
After a final morning and a nice breakfast in Queensland, we are kindly taken to the airport by Erin and Riley. In a bid to keep him entertained, we feed some dollars into Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Oct 8, 2012
- Lucy in the Quay without DiamondsPre-Lucy…I touched down in Sydney in the afternoon and headed straight to Wake Up hostel to check-in and meet up with a Darwin Turf Club pal Chris. We got ourselves sorted and joined the hostels pub crawl that night with Posted by Red Shoe Diary in Red Shoe Diary | Sep 23, 2012
- Welcome Back!
Welcome Back to the Blog! Please excuse the 8-month absence, but I was no longer traveling during that time, and since this is a travel blog, I took a break. Once I got to Posted by kendallwallace in Wanderlust Wallace | Sep 17, 2012
- Chapter eighty eight - SydneyDay 312: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 07/08/2012
After a refreshing two hours' sleep we touch down in Sydney, breeze fairly easily through customs and are kindly met at the terminal by Gemma's cousin John. Amazingly, the Pakistani woman who tried Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Sep 15, 2012
- Chapter eighty seven - Bangkok to SydneyDay 311: Bangkok, Thailand to Sydney, Australia 06/08/2012
A lazy morning and early afternoon is spent lounging, and after a quick shower and a final pack of the bags, as well as one last great street meal, we are off to Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Sep 13, 2012
- Sydney, Australia (pt 2)[img= Posted by Kan_Kan_Can in not recommended by the lonely planet | Aug 18, 2012
- SydneyI arrived in Australia on Thursday morning after a full night of flying. My friend Mat (from UBC) picked me up from the airport and we headed back to his mom's place, in a town south of Sydney called Wollongong, Posted by geoffboulton in Australia | Aug 5, 2012
- SydneyNine days in Sydney, what a blast. Started with a teppanyaki style dinner with all the east coast Eaton's, great night out highly recommend it to any one! (the big tip is to wear black) Then Saturday hit the casino Posted by alexandamy in Travelling The Globe | Jul 20, 2012
- (3) Going For A WalkThe first day that I was in Sydney I went for a long walk, get to know my surroundings so to speak. I had looked at maps and guide books briefly so I knew where I was to an extent. Posted by Dominic_1989 in Australia | Jun 27, 2012
- Only A Man...King's Cross is the notorious Red Light district of Sydney, Australia...unless you're me and it's a Monday night. Then it takes on more of a light pink, maybe salmon colour. Fully expecting a bit of dredgy craziness and debauchery, I Posted by stevecrow in The Crow Down-Under, 2012 | Jun 5, 2012