- Holland America's KoningsdamKoningsdam may be my new favorite ship. I think I have figured out the dining situation. Holland America sailors aren't really open seating type folks, hence the dedication to most of the dining room tables to fixed seating. Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Nov 12, 2016
- Burning abdominal Fat in The Correct MannerFor myself, doing these exercises are incredibly fun, extremely motivating, and they create lightning quick results (more strength, freedom, quicker fat loss, more power, they are done incredibly fast, and you can do them right aware of NO EQUIPMENT)!
Posted by burnettfhse in Belly Fat Loss: Easiest Lose Belly Fat F | Oct 27, 2016
- A travel bucketlist Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 2017Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other Posted by TravelSlut in My next big Group Trip adventure to Hedo | Aug 29, 2016
- SIX HILLTOP TOWNS WORTH DISCOVERING IN PUGLIA ITALY
Martina Franca. Locorotondo, Ostuni, Putignano, Alberobello & Noci.
Lanes to get lost in, like stepping back in time, timeless in lifestyle and other than Alberobello & Ostuni, relatively undiscovered.
All these towns are located in the central Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Aug 23, 2016
- The Galapagos Islands/90_DSCF2082.jpg caption=DSCF2082]At the end of 2015, my wife and I traveled to the Galapagos Islands for a week of island hopping. We reserved room and board on a fantastic ya Posted by Mauny Muray in The Galapagos Islands | Aug 22, 2016
- Days 13 to 16Day 13
So today is a day for travel from Copacobana to Cusco. We were up early again having been unable to sleep under the mass of bedding afforded us. We were fed and watered and lined up to get Posted by WelshAndy in A 3 week adventure of 2 Auld ones | Aug 3, 2016
- Chapter 1 - Where D'ya'wanna Go ThenSeptember 2009
"So where d'ya'wanna go then ?" I asked Nikki as the Eurostar sped from London to Paris.
"What do you mean ?" responded Nikki.
"So, I've taken off two years out of my working career so far; the first was Posted by capetocape2017 in Cape to Cape 2017. By Land. Mostly | Jul 30, 2016
- BriAviontour Let the adventure begin! Been in Copenhagen for a brief 2 days but we are most impressed with the people and what we've seen. The city is very compact and most sights are within walking distance. People are wonderfully Posted by Healey Bri_Avi in Healsontour | Jun 3, 2016
- Kanchenjunga Region Trekking
Nepal is a Himalayan country with the highlight of world’s top eight highest mountains of the world among top ten. The most wonderful thing to tell is that these regions are reachable Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trekking is a memorable adventure for any travelers that will take the travelers to the foot of highest mountain of the world which is the globe’s 6th best place to Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Annapurna circuit Trek
Annapurna circuit Trek is one of the world famous trekking destinations of the globe which is appreciated especially by international bodies. Nowadays the travel adventure to Him Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- We(talian)After a friend's birthday weekend trip to Dusseldorf, Germany, we embarked on what I would consider the best trip yet. Of course, I say that about every trip I go on, but Italy is something special. I've always wanted to Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Mar 30, 2016
- The Big 5This reserve is famous for it's conservation of black and white rhinos and home to "The Big 5" (Rhinos, Elephants, Cape Buffalo, Lions and Leopard). The Big 5 refers to the animals that are the most difficult to hunt Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Mar 23, 2016
- Life on the Trans-Siberian train.
Each day followed the same pattern. Wake up between 7 and 9 local time, get up and eat breakfast. On 4 different nights the train traveled into the next time zone so you would get up at 8 Posted by stephen_dann in World Tour 2016 | Mar 21, 2016
- [TITLE]Healthcare In A Global Economy[\TITLE]
Having an electronic blood circulation pressure cuff that also records the patient's pulse is probably one of the biggest time saving tools that technology has brought to nursing. While a nurse will not perform or browse the sonograms and ultrasounds, Posted by michaelcpeu in top tickets site | Mar 9, 2016
- Legacy of the IncasTravelers, I have finished my photo album.
Click [[https://goo.gl/photos/oLkttx19f8sunBfU6|Legacy of the Incas.]] to view it
Once on the site, click a picture to go full screen
Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 22, 2016
- FEB 9 FEB 10 LAST MINUTES ON HOLIDAYSNON VIDEO DAY
Don and I spent the last day on the Maldives doing two drift snorkels. Saw my first ray and more reef sharks. Everyday we see a new fish to add to our memories. My plan was to try Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 10, 2016
- Troy to the WorldTroy, New York, the birthplace of the detachable collar industry, it's historic architecture is the perfect backdrop for the annual Victorian Stroll. Street performers, vendors selling their wares, music, food and the beautiful weather brought us Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Dec 6, 2015
- Royal Caribbean Explorer of The Seas Ship tour Deck by Deck [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1UTZP0bCA|Royal Caribbean Explorer of the seas Youtube LINK]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Dec 3, 2015
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Historic Backpacking Journey Across Cuba[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2Fcqy_ARI|American Backpacking Across Cuba]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 24, 2015
- DubaiWe arrived into Dubai early Sunday morning after great flight with BA - made much better by a fantastic crew including our new best buddy Sally the CSD giving us great service throughout the flight.
It was 32 degrees when we Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 11, 2015
- Faye's arrival/HobbitonSo usually my alarm goes at 6.30am and it is PAINFUL knowing I have to cycle to work. But today I couldn't wait to get up earlier than that!
My lovely friend Faye Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 24, 2015
- "They're Changing the Guards at Buckingham Palace"Wherever I go in England I seem to get reminded of songs with the place names. When out and about in London feel like I am making progress around the monopoly board. This morning after a sleepless night Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Oct 1, 2015
- From Heaven to Hell's KitchenSeptember is a beautiful month to visit New York City and a two day visit is just the ticket when you need a little change of pace. I scheduled our visit at the perfect time (sarcasm), not only is Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Sep 27, 2015