- BriAviontour Let the adventure begin! Been in Copenhagen for a brief 2 days but we are most impressed with the people and what we've seen. The city is very compact and most sights are within walking distance. People are wonderfully Posted by Healey Bri_Avi in Healsontour | Jun 3, 2016
- Kanchenjunga Region Trekking
Nepal is a Himalayan country with the highlight of world’s top eight highest mountains of the world among top ten. The most wonderful thing to tell is that these regions are reachable Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trekking is a memorable adventure for any travelers that will take the travelers to the foot of highest mountain of the world which is the globe’s 6th best place to Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Annapurna circuit Trek
Annapurna circuit Trek is one of the world famous trekking destinations of the globe which is appreciated especially by international bodies. Nowadays the travel adventure to Him Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- We(talian)After a friend's birthday weekend trip to Dusseldorf, Germany, we embarked on what I would consider the best trip yet. Of course, I say that about every trip I go on, but Italy is something special. I've always wanted to Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Mar 30, 2016
- The Big 5This reserve is famous for it's conservation of black and white rhinos and home to "The Big 5" (Rhinos, Elephants, Cape Buffalo, Lions and Leopard). The Big 5 refers to the animals that are the most difficult to hunt Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Mar 23, 2016
- Life on the Trans-Siberian train.
Each day followed the same pattern. Wake up between 7 and 9 local time, get up and eat breakfast. On 4 different nights the train traveled into the next time zone so you would get up at 8 Posted by stephen_dann in World Tour 2016 | Mar 21, 2016
- [TITLE]Healthcare In A Global Economy[\TITLE]
Having an electronic blood circulation pressure cuff that also records the patient's pulse is probably one of the biggest time saving tools that technology has brought to nursing. While a nurse will not perform or browse the sonograms and ultrasounds, Posted by michaelcpeu in top tickets site | Mar 9, 2016
- Legacy of the IncasTravelers, I have finished my photo album.
Click [[https://goo.gl/photos/oLkttx19f8sunBfU6|Legacy of the Incas.]] to view it
Once on the site, click a picture to go full screen
Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 22, 2016
- FEB 9 FEB 10 LAST MINUTES ON HOLIDAYSNON VIDEO DAY
Don and I spent the last day on the Maldives doing two drift snorkels. Saw my first ray and more reef sharks. Everyday we see a new fish to add to our memories. My plan was to try Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 10, 2016
- Troy to the WorldTroy, New York, the birthplace of the detachable collar industry, it's historic architecture is the perfect backdrop for the annual Victorian Stroll. Street performers, vendors selling their wares, music, food and the beautiful weather brought us Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Dec 6, 2015
- Royal Caribbean Explorer of The Seas Ship tour Deck by Deck [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1UTZP0bCA|Royal Caribbean Explorer of the seas Youtube LINK]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Dec 3, 2015
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Historic Backpacking Journey Across Cuba[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2Fcqy_ARI|American Backpacking Across Cuba]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 24, 2015
- DubaiWe arrived into Dubai early Sunday morning after great flight with BA - made much better by a fantastic crew including our new best buddy Sally the CSD giving us great service throughout the flight.
It was 32 degrees when we Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 11, 2015
- Faye's arrival/HobbitonSo usually my alarm goes at 6.30am and it is PAINFUL knowing I have to cycle to work. But today I couldn't wait to get up earlier than that!
My lovely friend Faye Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 24, 2015
- "They're Changing the Guards at Buckingham Palace"Wherever I go in England I seem to get reminded of songs with the place names. When out and about in London feel like I am making progress around the monopoly board. This morning after a sleepless night Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Oct 1, 2015
- From Heaven to Hell's KitchenSeptember is a beautiful month to visit New York City and a two day visit is just the ticket when you need a little change of pace. I scheduled our visit at the perfect time (sarcasm), not only is Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Sep 27, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAfter breakfast today, we boarded our buses for a gorgeous trip into the hills to visit Castelo Rodrigo. It is one of the 12 historic villages of Portugal. Its heritage goes back to the 12th century, and town Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 13, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroOr morning adventure took us to the lovely town of Lamego. With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center, having a long history as a principal city of the former Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 11, 2015
- Cork, Blarney, Killkarney and LimerickOn a showery morning we leave Cork and head for Blarney Castle. I had spied in a brochure that we were near Blarney Castle. Of course we had to visit. This was one time when ignorance was Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 10, 2015
- Health During TravelImagine in your Health During Travel making arrangements for your fantasy get-away for a while, enthusiastically taking a look at spots to visit online, booking inns, looking at different points of interest and fastidiously creating your ideal occa Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Bridgewater, The Chantry and Kilve BeachAfter a bit of a lazy morning we donned our Kathmandu jackets as the day was rather showery and headed to Bridgewater for some supplies. Jackie had circled places of interest on a large map so we were attempting Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 2, 2015
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse, EdinburghJust seen my big blooper from yesterday. Heading should have been Edinburgh Castle. We have been to Stirling Castle on a previous visit. We awoke and looked out the window to see lots of rain falling. After breakfast Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 26, 2015
- Big Fat Yellow MoonCoffee time for me is at 5:00 this morning. I'm trying to absorb the last days of summer vacation in this wonderland. The shutterbug in me is looking for seals and snapping pics of everything in sight. Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 29, 2015