- Dreams can come trueYes fairy tale fans, after 17 years of boring everyone to tears banging on about it, various get rich quick schemes to save up enough for it, and two months of leaving do's, I've finally made it to the gringo Posted by nickiwilloughby in Willers Wanderings-South America Edition | Oct 2, 2012
- Until the End[quote]When I took the leap
Didn't know where at night I would sleep
Didn't know what to lean on
When my emotions ran too deep
Somehow I made it through
but something was missing
When I gave birth to a fire
Never felt so alive
Things became Posted by DondeNathan in Living to Live | Sep 26, 2012
- Pre-departureWell, I now have a blog, at age 22. And I'm still not sure how to work it, so please, bear with me. As of right now, I have zero things packed, and have no intention of doing so for Posted by graceeppley in A Kentuckian in Costa Rica | Sep 23, 2012
- The Gibbon ExperienceWe said goodbye to Chiang Mai and started our 6 hour bus journey to Chiang Khong to cross the border to Laos-this journey was horrible! I have never felt so sick in my life!! Still managed to eat half a Posted by Gerry and holly in Gerry and Holly's Travels | Sep 15, 2012
- HollandWe have not long arrived at The Waterhole in for the last gig of Amsterdam before we set off to Warsaw, Poland tomorrow. It was a reasonably relaxed day today. Neither Callum or I had charge on our phones so Posted by Jarmitage in The debut tour | Sep 12, 2012
- The Yellow-brick Road:Okay, so here is the first entry to my blog. On the 15th of October 2012 I will be ambarking on the journey of my life. I will be heading to the far-off lands of 'Oz'tralia and South East Asia. Posted by Nelson.86 in Half Empty. . . | Sep 7, 2012
- The Curionian SpitRuby and I caught a 4.5 hour bus through landscape that reminded me of the drive between Canberra and Sydney, except flatter, and greener and totally different trees, but well all the same it reminded me of it. The bus Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Sep 1, 2012
- DIY coron tripMy then fiance, now husband booked this trip months ahead. He got this trip for our anniversary. Thing is when I checked our schedule, we only had 1 full day to see and experience Coron, since we will arrive late Posted by pinaynurse in DIY coron trip | Aug 15, 2012
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel - Day 2There was no backing out of it. I had said I’d do it, I was committed, but that didn’t mean I had to like it. My itinerary listed ‘bicycle ride’ on Day Two… which had looked easy enough on paper.
But Posted by kevinmarkham in Wherever Golf May Lead | Aug 7, 2012
- Tours in Morocco From Marrakech to Desert
Posted by Thon in Morocco Desert Trips Marrakech Tours | Jul 25, 2012
- UK in the middle of Summer; Let's go to the beach........Back to my dear old Dad again who used to say that as a kid growing up in summer, everyone went to the beach.....probably saved the weekly bath discussed yesterday.
So, I say to Mandy "let's go babe, we'll Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jul 16, 2012
- The Hamptons vs. Montauk & a couple of unexpected surprises!After the wedding, we headed to the eastern most point of Long Island. We meandered down lazy lanes and through the various hamlets that make up The Hamptons: Westhampton, Quogue, Southampton, Amagansett, Sagaponack, Bridgehampton, Water Mill, Easthampt Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Jul 15, 2012
- Trip continuesAfter leaving Costa Rica,the scenery changed completely! I was so stoked going to New York,even though sad to leave the land of Pura Vida... Once again,I got delayed due to the same border and security control at the same airport Posted by ninni.palin in Around the world in 10 months | Jun 27, 2012
- Day 8 – Jerusalem Day 2 - June 22Got the best night’s sleep since we have been here in our large suite, and all the kids slept the night in the adjoining room. At 6:15, I woke up to some clanking sounds, either above us at the Posted by RBanchik in Banchik Family in Israel | Jun 27, 2012
- Micaela's Blog
It’s hard to believe that it’s been 19 days since we first landed in The Netherlands. Only a few more days until we’l Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 18, 2012
- Doe's Blog
Yesterday was our trip to Bremen, Germany, and we visited Beck’s Brewery and Meyer Werft’s Shipbuilding Company. It was unbeliev Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 10, 2012
- Katrina's Blog
When I received notice of the opportunity "Doing Business in Europe", I immediately thought that it would Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 10, 2012
- Lee's Blog
Since arriving in Groningen we have had some time to settle in and take in some of the sights (one of Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | May 30, 2012
- DON'T MOVEDon't move!
Don't move them there!
Images, feelings, people that were your present, so close, so real.
Don't move them into memory.
Don't want them to become fragments, short stories to tell with a smile.
I met lots of people, made our stor Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | May 28, 2012
- Fougeres - au ContraireWell Fougeres was all we hoped it would be - but in fact quite a bit more. We arrived early afternoon and found Fougeres to be a very pretty town. However it appears the economy has been spiraling down for Posted by Sean Tiel in Le Trec | May 24, 2012
- Sizzling South Afrika 3rd March – 13th Jo’burg – Sandton
My experience for the past 2 months here in South Africa has been crazy! I did not expect all the things that I got to see in this amazing part of Africa. So Posted by jasdeep_virdee in RTW 2011 | May 8, 2012
- Romantic Encounters On Isla Del SolLake Titicaca.
It´s one of these names that embodies exoticism, dreamy distant lands that are to be visited perhaps one day, some day.
That, coupled with its main town Copacabana, well, the imagination just spins.
So, after the gorgeous Sucre, I got Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | May 4, 2012
- Chennai (Madras)So alas my time in India has come to an end and I am faced with the sad truth that many people are confronted with after spending time in this nation and that is that I have run out of Posted by Joewhittaker in Adventures of a Joe of the western world | May 2, 2012
- Disney World Brocation
Greg and I traveled for a little R&R to the very testosterone filled Disney World. Space exploration, explosions and dangerously close encounters with bears filled most of our days. We made it back though and can now tell Posted by coldglory in Traveling Semper Paratus | May 1, 2012
- The AzoresHey everyone!
On the morning of the 9th we started packing our bags for the 24 hours alone.
The rules for the 24 hours were the following: everyone gets 20 by 20 meters somewhere in a forest without any electronics, you are Posted by meimeilin in Meilin at Sea | Apr 28, 2012