- Delhi - Day 1After finally clearing Immigration (3/4hrs wait) - we find a suitcase missing - a quick search finally found it sitting in the middle of the arrival lounge with the security warning of "don't leave your bags unattended" blasting through the Posted by Australia0811 in 7 Weeks to Go | Nov 8, 2011
- From Salisbury to AscotVisiting Stonehenge was a great start to our trip but it was time to get back on the road. Tonight we stay at lovely [[http://www.cheapholidaycottages.org|cottage]] near Ashford but we stop off at Ascot along the way for the races.
[img=http://photos.t Posted by Slackster84 in Seeking Winter Sun | Oct 18, 2011
- Ciudad Quesada, Rockstars and new video!Yes! Finally after battling with slow internet the Week 8 Part 1 is finally up! But that was 2 weeks ago. Now we are in Ciudad Quesada and has painted a school so it looks very beautiful and happy! We Posted by marcusgrip in The Costa Rica Project | Oct 12, 2011
- The Costa Rica ProjectHi everybody! I just started an account here because I wanted to have a place to share and talk to other travelers and this place seemed perfect. Although we are past halfway through our journey I would like to spread Posted by marcusgrip in The Costa Rica Project | Oct 9, 2011
- Giaan in the RockiesAfter a night in Salmon Arm, we finally arrived in Banff, right in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. We stayed in a hostel that was very cramped but was still good as we only stayed in there to sleep. Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 6, 2011
On the way to Jasper we stopped in at The Columbia Ice Fields. The Columbia Ice Field is a gigantic glacier completely made of ice. The company that we bought our tickets with brought a massive bus with tires that Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 6, 2011
- The Cruise continues...Hi, it's Giaan again. The 2nd day of the cruise was a full day at sea. Angus and Mum were very sick that day as the ship rocked for hours on end (Ugh!). Fortunately, Dad and I Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 4, 2011
- The Red ArrowSt Petersburg to Moscow – on the Red Arrow – 22nd September
I had been looking forward to my first overnight train trip for a while, all of my journeys so far had been during the day. The journey from Posted by beatski in incidentals | Oct 2, 2011
- Checkpoint #1
Instead of tracking km's travelled, as that is nearly impossible, I decided to track the modes of transport and other note worthy items along the trip. Here is the running summary..
Planes taken: 11
Beds Slept in: 18
Posted by astroalex in Follow the Sun | Sep 30, 2011
- How To Have six pack AbsNowadays, most people are becoming increasingly more health and beauty conscious. This is why you can see many individuals in gyms and saunas. This can also be observed in the type of foods that we eat.Many people are now shying Posted by stevebell101 in Rudolph Atkins Nestor | Sep 21, 2011
- The Fun of Having Free Online TVIt is quite astounding to witness people's way of enjoying themselves using technology. People are captivated to get the TV as a whimsical buddy inside the houses, most especially for plain housewives and their children. Lately, things about TV Posted by andrewcarney111 in Jeremy Norris Graham | Sep 21, 2011
- If you're going to San Francisco ...A little bit of catching up to do, I'm afraid...
Succesfully negotiated the joys of peakhour traffic in downtown San Francisco on Tuesday afternoon. We stayed at a hostel that was in the most amazing location right on the edge Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Sep 11, 2011
- Koh Phi Phi IslandsIt was sad to leave Krabi Island behind, and the early start made it even sadder, but we gobbled up our last fabulous breakfast at the Centara Resort, snatched up a mini tub of plain yogurt from the buffet for Posted by jknazef in The Navigating Nazefs | Sep 1, 2011
- My Life At Lost and FoundLife at the lost and found is going good so far. I wasn't really expecting to have to be somewhere for this long and it's been quite of an adjustment. The normal life of a backpacker is staying somewhere for Posted by DondeNathan in Living to Live | Aug 8, 2011
- Kanchanaburi, ThailandThe Bridge on the River Kwai has become notoriously famous and has attracted both Thais and foreigners to this site.
The bridge spans across River Khwai Yai. While the Japanese were occupying Thailand during the Second World War, the Japanese Posted by Nods33 in Thailand | Aug 6, 2011
- Beijing before the start of my trek into Europe!!Ok so today I decided to take in Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. I will start with Tiananmen Square because that is where I went first.
So Tiananmen Square. My mum told me that it is boring and, is Posted by maree25 in Escape from the colony: Round 2 | Jul 29, 2011
- The Icefields Parkway(Saturday, July 23rd to Sunday, July 24th)
It did not occur to us as we pulled into our campsite just off The Icefields Parkway the other night that we were actually going to be sleeping in the company of Posted by simonge in Geoghegan Family Journey- Summer 2011 | Jul 29, 2011
- Got to Livingstone, I presume?This post has now moved to an even more awesome blog, check it out! http://notanotherbus.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/victoria-falls/ Posted by LucieP in A taste of freedom | Jul 29, 2011
- Legitimate reviews through now-free detainees who had been kFrederick Stalin introduced "the display trial" -- [[mont blanc pens
]]deceptive government tribunals that sidestep this judiciary ( space ) while in the Terrific Clear away of the Nineteen thirties. It would appear that Bahrain has gotten a chapter r Posted by Leclare in sdfssdfsdfsd | Jul 13, 2011
- A Balanced LifeLast night I again watched the movie "Eat, Pray, Love". And I was struck by the ending where when the main character is worried about falling in love and getting lost, i.e. losing her balance within the relationship, the Bali Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | Jul 12, 2011
- The Prayer
Photo from http://www.taneyparish.ie
I know I ask for too many each day
And some wishes are not meant to be
Some are foolish, some are rubbish
Even when I persist, I know it's Posted by Bella_Luna in Salve a Tutti | Jun 30, 2011
- the weather plays a parta quick update...........one of the other thing's you must take into account when riding a bike with a rucksack is the weather,
in wet condition's you can always make progress, but when the weather is to hot it's almost impossible carrying Posted by stevo59 in your never to old. | Jun 26, 2011
- Visiting Magnus in Paris[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/397506/P1080901.jpg caption=To Posted by haakonhobaek in Veni Vidi Vici | Jun 25, 2011
- Dubai UAESecond largest and wealthiest state in UAE where oil is king. Hot (wow) interesting and wealthy. Ruled with an iron (Muslim) hand and regimented in a way the average Kiwi would not tolerate for long. Posted by alanwithy in Dawn Princess from Sydney to Dover | Jun 21, 2011
- The weddingOn 2011/6/11, Ar J’s daughter Tientien’s wedding in Kaohsiung holds all the best wishes from us.
Posted by qbepn in 雲南霞客 | Jun 19, 2011