- "Incredible India"I have to admit, I haven't been very good at bathing in this bucket lately. Our last few weeks in India were emotionally draining as India's in-your-face culture, sights, colors, smells and sounds can be taxing on the senses. Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Apr 5, 2012
- Saint Louis - MissouriThis week end as Mithra was just back from spending some time with her dad Kieran offered to take us to Saint Louis in Missouri... so we jumped on the offer...
The 5 hours journey seemed to fly by with 3 Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 28, 2012
- Hot Springs - ArkansasWe arrived in Hot Springs, Bill Clinton's town and went straight to the observation tower on top of the hill...
[img=http://photo Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 17, 2012
- Museum of the Native American - FayettevilleBefore meeting up with Kieran we decided to go to see the Museum of the Native American, i.e. the Indians to see what it looked like...
You can check the website http://www.monah.us/index.html....
The museum is set in an ultra modern building and Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 7, 2012
- GlenorchyAlle snakker om Queenstown. Det er her bungyjump først blev ’opfundet’. Og er man til adreanlinaktiviteter, så er Queenstown stedet. Det vrimler med rygsæksrejsende, udstyrsbutikker, souvenirbutikker osv. Vi kommer sydfra, og har kørt med udsigt over Lake Posted by helleandpeter in Round the World | Feb 25, 2012
- Jewel of the Seas Route
Here is the route of travel and my first entry. More to come on details of the trip, picture and video. Posted by coldglory in Traveling Semper Paratus | Feb 24, 2012
- Ocean Walks at Inn of the SeasThe last few times we've visited Vancouver Island we have stayed at [[http://www.innoftheseavacations.com/|Inn of the Seas]] vacation condos. The condos are ocean front so my brother and I always venture down the shoreline to explore.
[img=http://farm8 Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | Feb 11, 2012
- The Eastern BeachesYesterday we took a driving tour of the eastern beaches. Here's our [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=AussieSheila&tripid=318010|approximate route]].
The adventure starts out with a train ride. And what should we find for sale at Cen Posted by GregOfOZ in A family trip to Australia | Feb 4, 2012
- History in Four-sided FramesEvery country's identity is determined by its past. And I believe it is our, as citizens, privilege to understand the events interwoven in our nation's history. Only through this will we truly embrace every part of our heritage with pride Posted by ellabernardo in Not Your Ordinary Travel-girl | Jan 26, 2012
- Just A WhimperUsually when I go on long extended trips (or move to new continents) there is pomp and circumstance involved. Lots of telling, lots of talking, lots of last drinks, parties, reminiscing and well wishes. My friends and I would head Posted by LyseP in Sure Thing | Jan 18, 2012
- St John the Divine and Greenwich VillageOk - just for a different tack - we had a slightly different day today.
We started with a service at [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_Saint_John_the_Divine|St John the Divine's]] on Amsterdam and 112 - just up from where we're staying.
[img Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Jan 15, 2012
- The MetWe spent the day at [[http://www.metmuseum.org/|the Met]].
Just to set the scene - here's some info from the [[http: Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Jan 12, 2012
- The Adventure starts NOW!!!Hello and welcome to now what I can officially call my travel blog! So it as began, all this waiting is finally over and I have taken the dig step into the wide world of Asia, with absolutely no encouragement Posted by Joewhittaker in Adventures of a Joe of the western world | Jan 8, 2012
- African Trip
As my 70th birthday was approaching, I realized how quickly my life was flying by. I thought about the bucket list of things I wished to do & decided if I was going to get items cr Posted by svflanders in African Trip | Jan 1, 2012
- SeachangeHow lucky can you be with the weather?? Days are fine and sunny and enjoyable - not even hot for a Queensland summer.
We left Warrilview at 4.45am so as to avoid negiotiating the work traffic on the Cunningham Highway. Posted by BerylB in Seachange | Dec 27, 2011
- Women of a certain age......Why Burma? Well I have been wanting to go for a few years now because not that many people go there and I heard that Posted by debbep in The Road to Burma | Dec 23, 2011
- Can I go Yet?
I'm ready to be done with Paris. It's such a shitty thing to say, really. People come from all around the world, oftentimes saving for years, just to see this city. But my Paris is less drinking Posted by LyseP in Sure Thing | Dec 14, 2011
- She's From Around the WayI'm not going to lie, it's 2:20am, and I need to be up in about five hours. I'm putting off great episode of X-Files (it's season 8, which I know is iffy, but it's the one with the mutant bat Posted by LyseP in Sure Thing | Dec 4, 2011
- River KwaiThe last couple of day shave been quite busy. We stayed 2 nights in Kanchanaburi, which is where the famous Bridge on the River Kwai (as in Alec Guiness) is. We arrived in town by train from Hellfire Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Dec 4, 2011
- Sea, Sun and Sand in GoaGoa
If Mumbai is the slick modern city, a symbol of India's wealth and prosperity, then Goa is colourful party state, a symbol of the cultural diversity, especially the mix of religions creeds and colours. Arriving in Goa was a Posted by Annie Thornton in Meanderings in Asia | Dec 2, 2011
- The Golden CircleIn a fitting tribute to our visit to the site of the first democratically elected parliament in 930AD, Bernadette has gracefully decided to relinquish control of this blog for a tightly controlled guest spot by me. Please try and enjoy Posted by bernadettec in Europe | Nov 30, 2011
- WellingtonAfter eight days in our little campervan, we arrived in Wellington to spend some time with Kevin’s friend, Michal. We dropped the campervan off and toured the museums on the wharf. To our amazement, there were more museums than we Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Nov 23, 2011
- Delhi - Day 1After finally clearing Immigration (3/4hrs wait) - we find a suitcase missing - a quick search finally found it sitting in the middle of the arrival lounge with the security warning of "don't leave your bags unattended" blasting through the Posted by Australia0811 in 7 Weeks to Go | Nov 8, 2011
- From Salisbury to AscotVisiting Stonehenge was a great start to our trip but it was time to get back on the road. Tonight we stay at lovely [[http://www.cheapholidaycottages.org|cottage]] near Ashford but we stop off at Ascot along the way for the races.
[img=http://photos.t Posted by Slackster84 in Seeking Winter Sun | Oct 18, 2011
- Ciudad Quesada, Rockstars and new video!Yes! Finally after battling with slow internet the Week 8 Part 1 is finally up! But that was 2 weeks ago. Now we are in Ciudad Quesada and has painted a school so it looks very beautiful and happy! We Posted by marcusgrip in The Costa Rica Project | Oct 12, 2011