- You're off to great places, today is your day.So last weekend, my Vietnamese friend (Hanh) who is studying at Victoria in Wellington also invited me out to her hometown. The little of town of La Gi, a small beachside town four hours North of Ho Chi Minh City Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Dec 3, 2013
- Restaurant on the River[float=left][/float] Rill? What’s a rill? Maybe the new restaurant sign was a mistake? The Copper Rill? Do they mean “grill”? So I looked up the word.
Rill: a small stream or Posted by davidmutticlark in Searchin' for Soul | Oct 23, 2013
- It Comes From AfarThis is a post about how I came to live in the Netherlands, not being a tourist and never intending to be a tourist.
[center]It Always Comes from Afar, One Day
By Persephone Abbott[/center]
In summer I heard of his death, Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Oct 18, 2013
- Visiting the Metropolitan Museum It’s too tempting, walking around looking at great stories: I cannot resist scratching something such as these few poems or notes into my brand new yet already battered notebook as my feet turn the corners in the Metropolitan Museum, rushing Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Oct 3, 2013
- Persephone in New York"One must constrict to illuminate which is one of the great irritations to Modern Art and the Dalai Lama, now exiled in the west." — At Photos not permitted in the Guggenheim.
I am afraid I just quoted myself. Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Sep 29, 2013
- South AfricaFor the last day of our adventure in South Africa, we headed north toward the mountains to the wine farm region - totally different from the southern cape region. You can be in the heart of the wine farms Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 14, 2013
- Conquering The World Famous Cabot TrailWas sitting here early evening when suddenly I heard my phone break out in our wake up alarm--it was 6:30PM--where the heck was it at 6:30AM when it was supposed to go off!! Had a great night's sleep and Posted by damienannaaiden in Get Your Motor Running | Sep 13, 2013
- Living the TEFL DreamWell Lewy and I are definitely living the dream right now! We live on a small private Caribbean island, inhabited by only 30 people and wake up every morning to the sound of the lazy waves lapping up on the Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Sep 2, 2013
- Day 7, Wed 7/17, Niagara on the LakeSlept in a bit and then had our included breakfast out on the restaurant terrace. The terrace overlooks acres of vineyards until your eye catches the Pellar Estate Vineyards, one of the two largest vineyards in Niagara on the Posted by stevencavalli07 in East Coast/Eastern Canada July 2013 | Jul 17, 2013
- 2 weeks of Paradise in BroomeWe have had 2 weeks in Broome and feel that we have done all that we came here for and more. Oh no, we haven't got Liz the big pearl yet but today could be the day but only if Posted by LizCraigCaravan in Broome | Jun 28, 2013
- The tower, The Garden and the Palace
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/586235/90_39D8 Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 23, 2013
- Island Hopping: O’ahu – The Big Island of HawaiiRight, so I am now going to take you back to my Hawaii trip and pickup where I left off.
Anyone looking for a great destination should take in the Big Island. An island with such diversity, scenery and terrain Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 5, 2013
- A history lesson straight from the sourceToday (Wednesday) was a national holiday that split up the week nicely. Since it was a holiday, Bernd and Elke were up eggs for breakfast. My two egg omelettes had overstuffed them on Sunday, so both requested just Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 7, 2013
- Europe 14Welllllll doggorn it, I have never seen so many people from the Deep South of good old USofA in one place before. It has been said that Australians drawl, but believe me some of these take ten minutes to say"morning". Posted by Fleetconcepts in europe2013 | May 5, 2013
- Nelsons on tour 201356 years in the making and no doubt it will go too quickly. Just have to go travel somewhere else afterwards I suppose.................... Posted by Andy2444 in Nelsons on tour 2013 | May 4, 2013
- The final 10 day countdown has begunSo I'm sitting here Wednesday 17th April a week to go until I catch the train down to London to stay with Paula for 2 nights before we leave for Bangkok on Friday 26th April 2013 at 14:05pm not that Posted by bexy_66 in We are all small fish in a very big pond | Apr 17, 2013
- Highlights of the Sabbatical Total distance covered in 17 months: 87957 km / 54657 miles.
Distance covered in
* South America: 24652 km / 15319 miles;
* Eurasia: 63305 km / 39338 miles.
[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=Fiorela|Click here to see a complete Posted by Fiorela in Two Vagabonds and a Half | Apr 13, 2013
- The End of An EraThe Mayans designed the Long Count calendar to last approximately 5,125 years, a time period they referred to as the Great Cycle. Because the Gregorian date of December 21, 2012 corresponds to 184.108.40.206.0 on the Long Count, signaling the end Posted by nslmexico in Encore Mexico! | Apr 10, 2013
- Introduction: The Where's Willy Team==The Who==
No, not the 1960's Pinball Wizard's [[http://thewho.com|The Who]]!! Who is the blog going to be about? With over 80,000 miles (enough to circle the world 3.2 times!!), 6 continents, 30 flights and 26 countries in the next Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Apr 7, 2013
- A Day in Dubai
With the recession behind it, Dubai (within the United Arab Emirates) is back to building opulent hotels
and reigniting its reputation as a Las Vegas of the Middle East. Posted by benjoed in A Day in Dubai | Mar 5, 2013
- Shopping, crazy taxi rides and Phnom Penh
Leaving Siem Reap in our friendly taxi driver was one for Speed the Movie. He drove like there was no tomorrow. At a point, Steph and I almost locked our jaw in mild-scream when h Posted by LaguardiaC in Travel Twists | Feb 14, 2013
- Wales - Cardiff
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614/large_ Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 31, 2013
- Adam's Final Thoughts
After taking a couple days to reflect on what it meant to be involved in the Energy Efficiency in Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013
- Katie's Final Thoughts [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/340287/90_EEBE_2013_..aley_blog_2.jpg thumb=http://photos. Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013
- Gord's Blog
Being on this exchange has provided me with many memorial moments and experiences.
The grand bui Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013