- Legacy of the IncasTravelers, I have finished my photo album.
Click [[https://goo.gl/photos/oLkttx19f8sunBfU6|Legacy of the Incas.]] to view it
Once on the site, click a picture to go full screen
Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Feb 22, 2016
- FEB 9 FEB 10 LAST MINUTES ON HOLIDAYSNON VIDEO DAY
Don and I spent the last day on the Maldives doing two drift snorkels. Saw my first ray and more reef sharks. Everyday we see a new fish to add to our memories. My plan was to try Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 10, 2016
- Troy to the WorldTroy, New York, the birthplace of the detachable collar industry, it's historic architecture is the perfect backdrop for the annual Victorian Stroll. Street performers, vendors selling their wares, music, food and the beautiful weather brought us Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Dec 6, 2015
- Royal Caribbean Explorer of The Seas Ship tour Deck by Deck [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1UTZP0bCA|Royal Caribbean Explorer of the seas Youtube LINK]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Dec 3, 2015
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Historic Backpacking Journey Across Cuba[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2Fcqy_ARI|American Backpacking Across Cuba]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 24, 2015
- DubaiWe arrived into Dubai early Sunday morning after great flight with BA - made much better by a fantastic crew including our new best buddy Sally the CSD giving us great service throughout the flight.
It was 32 degrees when we Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 11, 2015
- Faye's arrival/HobbitonSo usually my alarm goes at 6.30am and it is PAINFUL knowing I have to cycle to work. But today I couldn't wait to get up earlier than that!
My lovely friend Faye Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 24, 2015
- "They're Changing the Guards at Buckingham Palace"Wherever I go in England I seem to get reminded of songs with the place names. When out and about in London feel like I am making progress around the monopoly board. This morning after a sleepless night Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Oct 1, 2015
- From Heaven to Hell's KitchenSeptember is a beautiful month to visit New York City and a two day visit is just the ticket when you need a little change of pace. I scheduled our visit at the perfect time (sarcasm), not only is Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Sep 27, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAfter breakfast today, we boarded our buses for a gorgeous trip into the hills to visit Castelo Rodrigo. It is one of the 12 historic villages of Portugal. Its heritage goes back to the 12th century, and town Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Sep 13, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroOr morning adventure took us to the lovely town of Lamego. With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center, having a long history as a principal city of the former Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Sep 11, 2015
- Cork, Blarney, Killkarney and LimerickOn a showery morning we leave Cork and head for Blarney Castle. I had spied in a brochure that we were near Blarney Castle. Of course we had to visit. This was one time when ignorance was Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 10, 2015
- Health During TravelImagine in your Health During Travel making arrangements for your fantasy get-away for a while, enthusiastically taking a look at spots to visit online, booking inns, looking at different points of interest and fastidiously creating your ideal occa Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Bridgewater, The Chantry and Kilve BeachAfter a bit of a lazy morning we donned our Kathmandu jackets as the day was rather showery and headed to Bridgewater for some supplies. Jackie had circled places of interest on a large map so we were attempting Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 2, 2015
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse, EdinburghJust seen my big blooper from yesterday. Heading should have been Edinburgh Castle. We have been to Stirling Castle on a previous visit. We awoke and looked out the window to see lots of rain falling. After breakfast Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 26, 2015
- Big Fat Yellow MoonCoffee time for me is at 5:00 this morning. I'm trying to absorb the last days of summer vacation in this wonderland. The shutterbug in me is looking for seals and snapping pics of everything in sight. Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 29, 2015
- "Quaint little villages here and there..."Finally, a much longed for and much-needed beach day. The sun is out and calling my name! Actually, the sea is quite restless today. Lots of waves, high tide for a good part of the morning and Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 28, 2015
- 22 Sleeps to goIn 22 days until we depart for Frankfurt Germany. The cities we will be visiting along the way include Munich, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Berlin and Bruges. We are very excited about this trip, not only because we Posted by Seanjo in 10th Wedding Anniversary Vacation | Jul 17, 2015
- Kazan: Legendary city of Genghis Khan's Golden Horde
As the train was getting cold, our conductor was shoveling coal into the furnace that kept our car Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Jul 16, 2015
- Not all those who wander are lostBangkok (part 1)
After landing in Suvarnabhumi Airport, we boarded the SkyTrain (BTS) to Makkasan station, which was fairly close to our hostel and a lot cheaper than a taxi from the airport. We made our way out onto the street Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 22, 2015
- Traversing the Pamir-Alai High mountain range in Tajikistan
In the spring of 329 BC, Alexander the Great's conquests brought him to the river Oxus, which today forms the border between Afghanistan and Tajikistan at the city of Te Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Jun 17, 2015
- Day 4, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 A Day At The BeachWe arrived at breakfast a little late and sat out on the terrace next to the kitchen in warm sunshine with a cappuccino and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and hills. The church bells rang through the air.
After Posted by stevencavalli07 in Italy/Sicily May/June 2015 | May 29, 2015
- 13 songs that will make you want to travel ===1. B.o.B - So Good===
Shot in Buenos Aires and lines like "Girl tell me how you feel, oh, What's your fantasy, oh, I see us on a beach down in Mexico" and "spin the globe, wherever it lands that's where Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Right Coast GirlsWe start the day with a tour of San Diego. Old Town Trolley Tours take us to several points of interest in this city. Our first stop is Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the nation. Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 13, 2015