- Let the adventures beginWell 'The Roache' has arrived in the NT, a la Darwin town, and I have had some time to settle in and get myself sorted and back to full time work - lets see how that goes!!!! I am looking Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | Jan 30, 2013
- Somerton and Around
===Cleers View Farm ===
[img=http:/ Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 29, 2013
- England - Liverpool
Though I heard all the severe warnings from the negative ones around us about the snow and terrible weather condition, I started packing happily. Told someone who was annoying me ab Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 28, 2013
- Flight of the Gibbon
Since I had missed out on The Gibbon Experience in Laos, I instead did the Flight of the Gibbon right outside Chiang Mai Posted by kendallwallace in Wanderlust Wallace | Jan 16, 2013
- Hey World!
Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 21, 2012
- Wrinkle Creams Are Not Miracle Creams That Can Instantly MakFor first time users of wrinkle creams, you may not know what to expect from using such creams. Some people fall victim to the outrageous claims of creams and end up buying the ones that have the most appealing claims. Posted by wil7mtdtsh in Margart Gallardo | Nov 27, 2012
- Mapping the Journey of Your Heart - Part 1Welcome to the first post of my new blog Where Is She Heading.
You may know me as a volunteer, international travelers, actress, author and lifelong learner - This post focuses on the journey an author takes when writing, be it Posted by ladyjanes in Where Is She Heading | Nov 16, 2012
- Goodbye KakinadaThis is just a quick entry as I am unsure when I will blog again - maybe not until Thailand.
We have had an amazing time in Kakinada. Quite a different experience to the rest of our trip. No Posted by thorogoodsindia in fionasindiablog | Nov 11, 2012
- Bhutan, Part IITyping on the computer at Sam Sen Sam, an old teak house that has been converted to a very sweet budget guest house, located on a quiet alley in Old Bangkok. But, in addition to English the keyboard has Posted by Carol Van Sant in Around the World | Nov 9, 2012
- Colin's Blog
My name is Colin and I am taking Mechanical Engineering Technology at NSCC and taking part in the EEBE exchange program has been Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Oct 30, 2012
- Chelsea's Blog
The last two weeks have been very busy and lots of fun! The first week was full of group activities and was a good introduction Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Oct 30, 2012
- Energy Efficiency Exchange on the Island!
The fourth exchange of the Canada/EU Energy Efficiency in the Built Environment project is currently underway at partner institu Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Oct 30, 2012
- Dreams can come trueYes fairy tale fans, after 17 years of boring everyone to tears banging on about it, various get rich quick schemes to save up enough for it, and two months of leaving do's, I've finally made it to the gringo Posted by nickiwilloughby in Willers Wanderings-South America Edition | Oct 2, 2012
- Until the End[quote]When I took the leap
Didn't know where at night I would sleep
Didn't know what to lean on
When my emotions ran too deep
Somehow I made it through
but something was missing
When I gave birth to a fire
Never felt so alive
Things became Posted by DondeNathan in Living to Live | Sep 26, 2012
- Pre-departureWell, I now have a blog, at age 22. And I'm still not sure how to work it, so please, bear with me. As of right now, I have zero things packed, and have no intention of doing so for Posted by graceeppley in A Kentuckian in Costa Rica | Sep 23, 2012
- The Gibbon ExperienceWe said goodbye to Chiang Mai and started our 6 hour bus journey to Chiang Khong to cross the border to Laos-this journey was horrible! I have never felt so sick in my life!! Still managed to eat half a Posted by Gerry and holly in Gerry and Holly's Travels | Sep 15, 2012
- HollandWe have not long arrived at The Waterhole in for the last gig of Amsterdam before we set off to Warsaw, Poland tomorrow. It was a reasonably relaxed day today. Neither Callum or I had charge on our phones so Posted by Jarmitage in The debut tour | Sep 12, 2012
- The Yellow-brick Road:Okay, so here is the first entry to my blog. On the 15th of October 2012 I will be ambarking on the journey of my life. I will be heading to the far-off lands of 'Oz'tralia and South East Asia. Posted by Nelson.86 in Half Empty. . . | Sep 7, 2012
- The Curionian SpitRuby and I caught a 4.5 hour bus through landscape that reminded me of the drive between Canberra and Sydney, except flatter, and greener and totally different trees, but well all the same it reminded me of it. The bus Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Sep 1, 2012
- DIY coron tripMy then fiance, now husband booked this trip months ahead. He got this trip for our anniversary. Thing is when I checked our schedule, we only had 1 full day to see and experience Coron, since we will arrive late Posted by pinaynurse in DIY coron trip | Aug 15, 2012
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel - Day 2There was no backing out of it. I had said I’d do it, I was committed, but that didn’t mean I had to like it. My itinerary listed ‘bicycle ride’ on Day Two… which had looked easy enough on paper.
But Posted by kevinmarkham in Wherever Golf May Lead | Aug 7, 2012
- Tours in Morocco From Marrakech to Desert
Posted by Thon in Morocco Desert Trips Marrakech Tours | Jul 25, 2012
- UK in the middle of Summer; Let's go to the beach........Back to my dear old Dad again who used to say that as a kid growing up in summer, everyone went to the beach.....probably saved the weekly bath discussed yesterday.
So, I say to Mandy "let's go babe, we'll Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jul 16, 2012
- The Hamptons vs. Montauk & a couple of unexpected surprises!After the wedding, we headed to the eastern most point of Long Island. We meandered down lazy lanes and through the various hamlets that make up The Hamptons: Westhampton, Quogue, Southampton, Amagansett, Sagaponack, Bridgehampton, Water Mill, Easthampt Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Jul 15, 2012
- Trip continuesAfter leaving Costa Rica,the scenery changed completely! I was so stoked going to New York,even though sad to leave the land of Pura Vida... Once again,I got delayed due to the same border and security control at the same airport Posted by ninni.palin in Around the world in 10 months | Jun 27, 2012