- Tours in Morocco From Marrakech to Desert
Posted by Thon in Morocco Desert Trips Marrakech Tours | Jul 25, 2012
- UK in the middle of Summer; Let's go to the beach........Back to my dear old Dad again who used to say that as a kid growing up in summer, everyone went to the beach.....probably saved the weekly bath discussed yesterday.
So, I say to Mandy "let's go babe, we'll Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jul 16, 2012
- The Hamptons vs. Montauk & a couple of unexpected surprises!After the wedding, we headed to the eastern most point of Long Island. We meandered down lazy lanes and through the various hamlets that make up The Hamptons: Westhampton, Quogue, Southampton, Amagansett, Sagaponack, Bridgehampton, Water Mill, Easthampt Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Jul 15, 2012
- Trip continuesAfter leaving Costa Rica,the scenery changed completely! I was so stoked going to New York,even though sad to leave the land of Pura Vida... Once again,I got delayed due to the same border and security control at the same airport Posted by ninni.palin in Around the world in 10 months | Jun 27, 2012
- Day 8 – Jerusalem Day 2 - June 22Got the best night’s sleep since we have been here in our large suite, and all the kids slept the night in the adjoining room. At 6:15, I woke up to some clanking sounds, either above us at the Posted by RBanchik in Banchik Family in Israel | Jun 27, 2012
- Micaela's Blog
It’s hard to believe that it’s been 19 days since we first landed in The Netherlands. Only a few more days until we’l Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 18, 2012
- Doe's Blog
Yesterday was our trip to Bremen, Germany, and we visited Beck’s Brewery and Meyer Werft’s Shipbuilding Company. It was unbeliev Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 10, 2012
- Katrina's Blog
When I received notice of the opportunity "Doing Business in Europe", I immediately thought that it would Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 10, 2012
- Lee's Blog
Since arriving in Groningen we have had some time to settle in and take in some of the sights (one of Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | May 30, 2012
- DON'T MOVEDon't move!
Don't move them there!
Images, feelings, people that were your present, so close, so real.
Don't move them into memory.
Don't want them to become fragments, short stories to tell with a smile.
I met lots of people, made our stor Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | May 28, 2012
- Fougeres - au ContraireWell Fougeres was all we hoped it would be - but in fact quite a bit more. We arrived early afternoon and found Fougeres to be a very pretty town. However it appears the economy has been spiraling down for Posted by Sean Tiel in Le Trec | May 24, 2012
- Sizzling South Afrika 3rd March – 13th Jo’burg – Sandton
My experience for the past 2 months here in South Africa has been crazy! I did not expect all the things that I got to see in this amazing part of Africa. So Posted by jasdeep_virdee in RTW 2011 | May 8, 2012
- Romantic Encounters On Isla Del SolLake Titicaca.
It´s one of these names that embodies exoticism, dreamy distant lands that are to be visited perhaps one day, some day.
That, coupled with its main town Copacabana, well, the imagination just spins.
So, after the gorgeous Sucre, I got Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | May 4, 2012
- Chennai (Madras)So alas my time in India has come to an end and I am faced with the sad truth that many people are confronted with after spending time in this nation and that is that I have run out of Posted by Joewhittaker in Adventures of a Joe of the western world | May 2, 2012
- Disney World Brocation
Greg and I traveled for a little R&R to the very testosterone filled Disney World. Space exploration, explosions and dangerously close encounters with bears filled most of our days. We made it back though and can now tell Posted by coldglory in Traveling Semper Paratus | May 1, 2012
- The AzoresHey everyone!
On the morning of the 9th we started packing our bags for the 24 hours alone.
The rules for the 24 hours were the following: everyone gets 20 by 20 meters somewhere in a forest without any electronics, you are Posted by meimeilin in Meilin at Sea | Apr 28, 2012
- "Incredible India"I have to admit, I haven't been very good at bathing in this bucket lately. Our last few weeks in India were emotionally draining as India's in-your-face culture, sights, colors, smells and sounds can be taxing on the senses. Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Apr 5, 2012
- Saint Louis - MissouriThis week end as Mithra was just back from spending some time with her dad Kieran offered to take us to Saint Louis in Missouri... so we jumped on the offer...
The 5 hours journey seemed to fly by with 3 Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 28, 2012
- Hot Springs - ArkansasWe arrived in Hot Springs, Bill Clinton's town and went straight to the observation tower on top of the hill...
[img=http://photo Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 17, 2012
- Museum of the Native American - FayettevilleBefore meeting up with Kieran we decided to go to see the Museum of the Native American, i.e. the Indians to see what it looked like...
You can check the website http://www.monah.us/index.html....
The museum is set in an ultra modern building and Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 7, 2012
- GlenorchyAlle snakker om Queenstown. Det er her bungyjump først blev ’opfundet’. Og er man til adreanlinaktiviteter, så er Queenstown stedet. Det vrimler med rygsæksrejsende, udstyrsbutikker, souvenirbutikker osv. Vi kommer sydfra, og har kørt med udsigt over Lake Posted by helleandpeter in Round the World | Feb 25, 2012
- Jewel of the Seas Route
Here is the route of travel and my first entry. More to come on details of the trip, picture and video. Posted by coldglory in Traveling Semper Paratus | Feb 24, 2012
- Ocean Walks at Inn of the SeasThe last few times we've visited Vancouver Island we have stayed at [[http://www.innoftheseavacations.com/|Inn of the Seas]] vacation condos. The condos are ocean front so my brother and I always venture down the shoreline to explore.
[img=http://farm8 Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | Feb 11, 2012
- The Eastern BeachesYesterday we took a driving tour of the eastern beaches. Here's our [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=AussieSheila&tripid=318010|approximate route]].
The adventure starts out with a train ride. And what should we find for sale at Cen Posted by GregOfOZ in A family trip to Australia | Feb 4, 2012
- History in Four-sided FramesEvery country's identity is determined by its past. And I believe it is our, as citizens, privilege to understand the events interwoven in our nation's history. Only through this will we truly embrace every part of our heritage with pride Posted by ellabernardo in Not Your Ordinary Travel-girl | Jan 26, 2012