- 2 weeks of Paradise in BroomeWe have had 2 weeks in Broome and feel that we have done all that we came here for and more. Oh no, we haven't got Liz the big pearl yet but today could be the day but only if Posted by LizCraigCaravan in Broome | Jun 28, 2013
- The tower, The Garden and the Palace
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/586235/90_39D8 Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 23, 2013
- Island Hopping: O’ahu – The Big Island of HawaiiRight, so I am now going to take you back to my Hawaii trip and pickup where I left off.
Anyone looking for a great destination should take in the Big Island. An island with such diversity, scenery and terrain Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 5, 2013
- A history lesson straight from the sourceToday (Wednesday) was a national holiday that split up the week nicely. Since it was a holiday, Bernd and Elke were up eggs for breakfast. My two egg omelettes had overstuffed them on Sunday, so both requested just Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 7, 2013
- Europe 14Welllllll doggorn it, I have never seen so many people from the Deep South of good old USofA in one place before. It has been said that Australians drawl, but believe me some of these take ten minutes to say"morning". Posted by Fleetconcepts in europe2013 | May 5, 2013
- Nelsons on tour 201356 years in the making and no doubt it will go too quickly. Just have to go travel somewhere else afterwards I suppose.................... Posted by Andy2444 in Nelsons on tour 2013 | May 4, 2013
- The final 10 day countdown has begunSo I'm sitting here Wednesday 17th April a week to go until I catch the train down to London to stay with Paula for 2 nights before we leave for Bangkok on Friday 26th April 2013 at 14:05pm not that Posted by bexy_66 in We are all small fish in a very big pond | Apr 17, 2013
- Highlights of the Sabbatical Total distance covered in 17 months: 87957 km / 54657 miles.
Distance covered in
* South America: 24652 km / 15319 miles;
* Eurasia: 63305 km / 39338 miles.
[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=Fiorela|Click here to see a complete Posted by Fiorela in Two Vagabonds and Two Halfs | Apr 13, 2013
- The End of An EraThe Mayans designed the Long Count calendar to last approximately 5,125 years, a time period they referred to as the Great Cycle. Because the Gregorian date of December 21, 2012 corresponds to 22.214.171.124.0 on the Long Count, signaling the end Posted by nslmexico in Encore Mexico! | Apr 10, 2013
- Introduction: The Where's Willy Team==The Who==
No, not the 1960's Pinball Wizard's [[http://thewho.com|The Who]]!! Who is the blog going to be about? With over 80,000 miles (enough to circle the world 3.2 times!!), 6 continents, 30 flights and 26 countries in the next Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Apr 7, 2013
- A Day in Dubai
With the recession behind it, Dubai (within the United Arab Emirates) is back to building opulent hotels
and reigniting its reputation as a Las Vegas of the Middle East. Posted by benjoed in A Day in Dubai | Mar 5, 2013
- Shopping, crazy taxi rides and Phnom Penh
Leaving Siem Reap in our friendly taxi driver was one for Speed the Movie. He drove like there was no tomorrow. At a point, Steph and I almost locked our jaw in mild-scream when h Posted by LaguardiaC in Travel Twists | Feb 14, 2013
- Adam's Final Thoughts
After taking a couple days to reflect on what it meant to be involved in the Energy Efficiency in Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013
- Katie's Final Thoughts [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/340287/90_EEBE_2013_..aley_blog_2.jpg thumb=http://photos. Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013
- Gord's Blog
Being on this exchange has provided me with many memorial moments and experiences.
The grand bui Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013
- Let the adventures beginWell 'The Roache' has arrived in the NT, a la Darwin town, and I have had some time to settle in and get myself sorted and back to full time work - lets see how that goes!!!! I am looking Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | Jan 30, 2013
- Flight of the Gibbon
Since I had missed out on The Gibbon Experience in Laos, I instead did the Flight of the Gibbon right outside Chiang Mai Posted by kendallwallace in Wanderlust Wallace | Jan 16, 2013
- Hey World!
Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 21, 2012
- Wrinkle Creams Are Not Miracle Creams That Can Instantly MakFor first time users of wrinkle creams, you may not know what to expect from using such creams. Some people fall victim to the outrageous claims of creams and end up buying the ones that have the most appealing claims. Posted by wil7mtdtsh in Margart Gallardo | Nov 27, 2012
- Mapping the Journey of Your Heart - Part 1Welcome to the first post of my new blog Where Is She Heading.
You may know me as a volunteer, international travelers, actress, author and lifelong learner - This post focuses on the journey an author takes when writing, be it Posted by ladyjanes in Where Is She Heading | Nov 16, 2012
- Goodbye KakinadaThis is just a quick entry as I am unsure when I will blog again - maybe not until Thailand.
We have had an amazing time in Kakinada. Quite a different experience to the rest of our trip. No Posted by thorogoodsindia in fionasindiablog | Nov 11, 2012
- Bhutan, Part IITyping on the computer at Sam Sen Sam, an old teak house that has been converted to a very sweet budget guest house, located on a quiet alley in Old Bangkok. But, in addition to English the keyboard has Posted by Carol Van Sant in Around the World | Nov 9, 2012
- Colin's Blog
My name is Colin and I am taking Mechanical Engineering Technology at NSCC and taking part in the EEBE exchange program has been Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Oct 30, 2012
- Chelsea's Blog
The last two weeks have been very busy and lots of fun! The first week was full of group activities and was a good introduction Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Oct 30, 2012
- Energy Efficiency Exchange on the Island!
The fourth exchange of the Canada/EU Energy Efficiency in the Built Environment project is currently underway at partner institu Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Oct 30, 2012