- Shirdi Pilgrimage Tour - Ultimate Online Shirdi Darshan PackShirdi a nondescript little city in western Maharashtra is perhaps known by lovers all all over the globe for being the property of Sri Sai Baba. Study on to know more on the city and also find out out how Posted by kevinnalexx in Shirdi Tour Packages From Chennai | Dec 7, 2013
- 30 days....but who's counting? :) The final 30 days have arrived. All of a sudden all the planning, organizing , is real. ( and believe me , it is a lot!) I have a mixture of feelings. Very excited Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Dec 3, 2013
- At RockhamptonOn Sunday the 8th Sep we went to the open air markets in the grounds of the Heritage Village. It was quite large – over 140 stalls.
We spent over 2 hours there and only purchased a small amount of Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Sep 10, 2013
- Longreach to Rockhampton
After a welcome rest of 4 days in Longreach and having caught up with Bob’s cousin and his family including Uncle Nip flying in from Ingham we left reasonably early on Thursday morning.
First stop was at the small town of Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Sep 6, 2013
- Quilpie to Longreach
We drove into Quilpie this morning and refuelled then visited the Catholic Church which has a wonderful alter and lectern made with opal.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Sep 2, 2013
- Morven to QuilpieThe village of Morven consists of 250 people, a Pub, a general store and a Police Station with lockup. Don't know where all the criminals come from.
There are quite a few very o Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Aug 29, 2013
- Mitchell to Morven in Queensland
We spent a wonderful 4 days on the bank of the Neil Turner Weir at Mitchell. It was very relaxing.
The Inverter we used to change 12v to 240 for charging the telephone laptop etc and to run the TV Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Aug 27, 2013
- I Could Live Here for a Year or Two “I could live here for a year or two.”
It’s an easy and common statement for people to make about New York, Paris, London, and other civilian hot spots on earth. This statement also indicates that it’s dreamily Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Aug 22, 2013
- Heading northAfter saying goodbye to Naomi and Dalton we drove north to grafton then turned west and up the Gibralter Range. There were some very good lookouts on the way as well as road maintenance workers making repairs to the Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Aug 21, 2013
- Our Trip Over to JapanWell this is our second full day in Japan. I am exhausted and I feel like I have been run over with a truck. I hope this feeling ends soon.
So much has happened I need to start somewhere so. At Posted by Tina in Japan in My Adventures in Japan | Aug 21, 2013
- Padang Bai, Bali Craig wanted to come to the Gilis too before he started his two month Scuba Divemaster course so we agreed to meet in Padang Bai, which is the departure point for the Gilis, and hang out in PB for a Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jul 8, 2013
- BernI don't know about the rest of you , but until this trip was plannedI had never heard of the " Jung-frau". Well, today we had the opportunity to travel by train to Interlaken. We had a couple of train Posted by Ruth n Kevin in 2013 Journey with Barnett's | Jul 25, 2013
- Ely to Green River
An early rise to the day saw us visiting the supermarket in town by 7.30am to get milk for breakfast. The campground was alive with five children running loose looking for chipmunks! Our small cabin was incredibly hot so Posted by Kiwis-on-tour in Kiwis On Tour | Jul 19, 2013
- Reno to ElyReno to Ely
Today we traversed much of Nevada as we made our way from Reno to Ely, a drive of around 5 and a half hours. The day started meeting up with our friends and trading items we had Posted by Kiwis-on-tour in Kiwis On Tour | Jul 18, 2013
- New York to Miami - New Orleans, Mobile, Pensacola, 30 Jun13Left New Orleans, Louisiana and headed east through Mississippi into Alabama. 52% of Mississippi is heavily forested. It is very flat and swampy country. A lot of houses are built flat on the ground, with no foundations. Posted by gaddingabout in New York to Miami | Jun 30, 2013
- New York to Miami - Memphsis to New Orleans, Fri, 28 Jun 13Left Memphis at 7.30 am for the long drive to New Orleans, where we have a two night stay. We are driving through a huge storm and it is very dark, pouring rain and lightning.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/562028/8A8019942219AC6817F9E Posted by gaddingabout in New York to Miami | Jun 29, 2013
- 2 weeks of Paradise in BroomeWe have had 2 weeks in Broome and feel that we have done all that we came here for and more. Oh no, we haven't got Liz the big pearl yet but today could be the day but only if Posted by LizCraigCaravan in Broome | Jun 28, 2013
- New York to Miami - Washington, Williamsburg, Roanoke, 24JunLeft Washington at 8.00 am and crossed the Potomac River and the Mason Dixon Line which meant that we were officially in the "South". We are now in the state of Virginia which was named after Queen Posted by gaddingabout in New York to Miami | Jun 24, 2013
- New York to Miami - Heading South, Washington, Sat, 22 Jun13[center][/center]
Survived another night in the shoe box; up early to have breakfast at the Holiday Inn, then checked out and dragged our bags a couple metres up the road to board the bus. No introductions to other members of Posted by gaddingabout in New York to Miami | Jun 22, 2013
- Nic and Ash 101: An Introduction Posted by thegreatperhaps in The Great Perhaps | May 23, 2013
- Kalbarri to Tom PriceWell hello everyone,we have travelled some distance since my last entry so will have to consult my diary.
From Kalbarri we aimed for a bush camp site before Carnarvon but as the Claridges were in front they shot passed the turn Posted by maryderek in North to the dustlands | May 4, 2013
- Sydney to Melbourne
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_90_IMG_9803.jpg caption=Rainbow in Wentworth Falls, Blue Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- The final 10 day countdown has begunSo I'm sitting here Wednesday 17th April a week to go until I catch the train down to London to stay with Paula for 2 nights before we leave for Bangkok on Friday 26th April 2013 at 14:05pm not that Posted by bexy_66 in We are all small fish in a very big pond | Apr 17, 2013
- NZ PART IIStill on the wild west coast, we continued to travel noth to Punakaiki, the home of the 'pancake rocks', limestone rocks which have been dissolved over the millenia Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 9, 2013
- Off on the tour.]Monday 8th April. Osaka to Hiroshima
An early start this morning as we had to be breakfasted, checked out and in the lobby by 8.30 to meet the tour guide and others.
There are 30 on the coach – Posted by 40thAnniversary in Lynne & Ian's 40th Anniversary | Apr 9, 2013