- A Shopping Guide into the Markets of SeoulWhat if you are told one morning that the whole world is your shopping pavilion for one day, and you may choose your shopping destination. What would you choose? Apart from a few of the rambling shopping destinations in the Posted by stephenpenesar in Delightful Markets of Seoul | Sep 24, 2015
- Days 94 to 98Wed Sep 9 Day 94
It was still raining when we left Port Augusta this morning. We turned off the Eyre Highway and had a look at Crystal Brook before continuing on to the lovely old town of Burra Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Sep 13, 2015
- Days 90 to 93
Sat 5th Sep Day 90
We departed the 10 Mile Rock Rest Area at about 8 am and drove to Balladonia and took a photo of some of the US Skylab which landed near here in 1971.
Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Sep 7, 2015
- Health During TravelImagine in your Health During Travel making arrangements for your fantasy get-away for a while, enthusiastically taking a look at spots to visit online, booking inns, looking at different points of interest and fastidiously creating your ideal occa Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Perth to 10 Mile Rock Rest Area, 80km East of Norseman
Sunday 30th Aug Day 84
After packing everything up, we left Perth at about 8.20 this morning taking the Roe Highway to the Kwinana Freeway south to Bunbury. We stopped Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Sep 4, 2015
- Days 73 to 83Wed 19th Aug Day 73
We drove from Dalwallinu to Bobs brother Richards at Koorda. There really wasn't very much to see along the way except miles and miles of wheat and canola.
It was good to catch up with Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Aug 28, 2015
- Otavalo Indian MarketThe Otavalo Market, which makes this market town famous, is undoubtedly one of the m Posted by Edwinhhh in Otavalo Indian Market | Aug 27, 2015
- Days 65 to 69Tues 11th Aug Day 65
This morning we went for a drive out to the Cape range National Park. We called into the Park Information Centre before travelling out to Mandu Mandu Gorge. We have walked this track Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Aug 15, 2015
- Springfield to RollaWe woke at 0630 to blue skies and sunshine and we were on the road just before 0930. It was that hot we had to wear a long sleeve shirts to protect us from the sun. Our jackets Posted by RickAdderley in Route 66 | Aug 12, 2015
- Days 53 to 64Thurs 30 July
We left Derby fairly early and had an uneventful 222 km trip down to Broome. except for the fog which was quite thick.
So uneventful that we didn't take a single photo
Fri 31 July
We had the car serviced this Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Aug 10, 2015
- Istanbul to Athens - Azamara JourneyThe adventure for the past 24 hours was to get from Charleston to Istanbul on United. We were successful. We had a 90 minute delay in Charleston because the plane, coming from Dulles, had a significant ground hold Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 19, 2015
- authentic morocco tours and packageshrill of morocco tours is agency specialized in organisation of trips and excursions in Morocco. Willing to provide the highest quality of travel by Morocco, available anywhere! We offer authentic trips to see and discover the true Morocco outside the Posted by thrillof in MOROCCO TRAVEL TOURS | Jul 17, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- In England.As I said last time, on the 4th January I took the decision to leave Portugal. I am now sitting in my parent's home knowing where my next step will be, if not what it will be. This is because Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jun 27, 2015
- The Best of Machu PicchuThe world is absolutely filled of exquisite spectacles. Sometimes, the hardest decision of every vacationer is to choose his next stop. A lifetime wouldn’t be enough to explore all wonders of the earth, and it is important to choose well Posted by alicebrown01 in Machu Picchu | Jun 8, 2015
- Day 1, May 23, 2014, THE LONGEST DAYDay 1 was a long, long travel day. Flew Air France Airbus 380 from SFO to Paris...largest commercial airline in history...two decks...516 passengers. We were in Premium Economy seats which were okay. No sleep for me. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Italy/Sicily May/June 2015 | May 25, 2015
- JapanMost Americans think Grand Central Station or Penn Station in New York are impressive. They don't even compare to Kyoto Station. It's 11 stories tall - seven escalators to get to the top and handles millions and millions Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 19, 2015
- JapanAfter a leisurely morning - still trying to adjust to a 13 hour time zone change - we took a taxi to the Shinagawa train station to catch the 11:40am Shinkansen (Bullet) train to Kyoto to start the next phase Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 14, 2015
- Regent Seven SeasAfter leaving Hamilton, we had a wonderful, smooth night at sea and were looking forward to a relaxing day at sea - out second and last one. Our chef is from the Black Forest region of Germany and the Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Apr 11, 2015
- Private tour to Russia===Hi, firends!
We with my friends from America had remarkable time when they came to me to Russia. I organized for them private travel. The Kremlin is the first place which we visited all together. My guests were impressed! When they Posted by alexeyparatov in Private tour to Russia | Mar 16, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsOur last 24 hours on board was spent cruising southbound towards Bergen. The scenery was spectacular and you never seem to get tired of looking at a beautiful coastline.
All in all, the cruise was more than we expected in Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 29, 2015
- Have Technology, Will Travel!So we are now under five weeks to "D" day and yes we have had a trial pack which we will explore in some depth later on. I'm going to focus on what we feel we need to pack in Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | Nov 7, 2014
- ArrivalAuntie Eva, Ruby and I arrived safely in Chennai at 0400h on October 06, 2014.
There was no one to meet us. In all the activity of getting ready for the trip, no one thought to arrange how we were Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Oct 30, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineWe traveled through the Swiss countryside the 60 or so Km from Zurich to Lucerne. It was a wonderful journey as the sun was shining and the weather was great. You can really get a feel for the Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 14, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineToday's task was to take the train from Geneva to Zurich to meet up with the start of our AMA Waterways city and rivercruise tour. In spite of some brain issues, we actually arrived safely!
The Geneva train station is Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 13, 2014