Blog Entries tagged 'toronto'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'toronto'
- Less than a week awayStill doing a bunch of research and planning around where I want to go and what I want to see. Feeling a little overwhelmed at the number of stops I'm planning on this 2-week trip:
- Starting in Toronto and Posted by fotoguytoronto in Fotoguy's Travel | Sep 12, 2014
- Backpacking Toronto to Montreal. First time in Canda[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFT89wZ90s|Canada Backpacking Video]]
This is my second backpacking adventure to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, and Montreal and my long desired first time to Canada.
At first glance, this Canada trip seems like l Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 15, 2013
- Waterfalls, flying dogs and backyard brunch
Bishop's University, from the front lawn at dusk.
It's been a while since I've written anything here, so thought it might be time to throw some words down. Maybe some pictures too.
Posted by maplemoose in Right side, Wrong hemisphere | Oct 16, 2013
- Canada round twoAfter a three hour delay my flight finally landed back in the USA.
I was exhausted and wasn't thinking straight. This meant when I looked for busses on google maps I didn't think of a time zone change and my phone Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Jul 10, 2013
- Getting Around the CityWhat’s the best way of getting around in a new city?
Many people would say public transit. And that is very true. If you are only going to live in the city for a short period of time, there isn’t any Posted by AndyXia in Life in Nanjing, China | Jun 27, 2013
- Here we goAfter living and working in Toronto for the past 11 months, my boyfriend Jamie and I are starting a 9 month travel adventure. This blog will detail that adventure - although the amount of detail depends on how often I Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Apr 16, 2013
- Canada, round 2!For only a few bucks extra, we found out that the return flight we took to South America, did not have to return to the same place, namely Vancouver which you have read about at the start of our adventure. Posted by DebandMatt in Deb and Matt's awesome adventures | Jun 28, 2012
- Day 1: Toronto, Ontario to Dublin, IrelandHello, again! Here's my first post-flight update. What a lovely way to start off my dream trip around the world! I arrived at the airport early Sunday morning, and made my way through the busy airport. Toronto International Airport is Posted by PublicRelationz in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 2, 2012
- Toronto, CanadaLike most travellers, we’re trying to keep accommodation costs low, but we’re not looking to sleep in parks to do that. Whilst we’re okay with staying in hostels, so far across North America we’ve found we can get a room Posted by kelnweps in Something Ventured | Jan 25, 2012
- TorontoFriday 23 Dec 2011
After a good sleep on a comfy bed we heard a little miaow at the door – the cats had come to say good morning - sleek black with a tiny white bib, and a beautiful smoky Posted by jrp_pedal in Never Too Old | Dec 24, 2011
- Global Village =)Hi guys,
so here I am, in Canada's big Apple, Toronto City. I will start off with the most important piece of information I have for you: it's hot out. I spent the whole day walking around town in the Harbour Posted by LauraDlR in Canada/USA trip | Sep 9, 2011
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011
- Developments in Pioneer VillageBlack Creek Pioneer Village is a short drive from Aurora. It gives a taste of life in nineteenth-century rural Ontario, with people in costumes producing traditional crafts and giving information about each building. The village would have been home to Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 9, 2011
- Island Hopping in TorontoSince we'd both been to to Toronto previously, we'd seen most of the sights, including going up the CN Tower. Mere days ago, however, a new attraction was opened at the tower - EdgeWalk. You can now walk around the Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 6, 2011
- Arriving in AuroraSault (pronounced 'Soo') Ste Marie is an attractive lakeside city in Ontario that has a twin, also called Sault Ste Marie, to the south in Michigan, USA. Unfortunately all we got to see of the city was what we saw Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 4, 2011
- Day 2: Toronto - Emmet, MI - Chicago!While Shauna slept, whining that she might be dying from some unknown illness, Mike drove all the way from Toronto to Chicago, but not before racking up several hundred dollars (US!) in international data roaming fees. (How's Canada INTERNATIONAL?! Thanks Posted by luckiestshauna in The Luckiest Shauna | Aug 3, 2011
- Day 1: DC - Syracuse - Alfred, NY - TorontoWe started out, crazily enough, pulling out of DC at 1am to make our 9am interview in Syracuse, NY. Mike drove for HOURS, getting us to Binghamton, NY, in time for daybreak over many a no-longer-used factory or decrepit x/y/z. Posted by luckiestshauna in The Luckiest Shauna | Aug 2, 2011
- Part II - TorontoToronto had quite a job to do; being the follow-up act to New York City is no mean feat. But, with the CN Tower providing a commanding stage presence, it performed admirably. Where-as NYC punches you in the face with Posted by Daniel.J.B in This is a Dan's World... | May 30, 2011
- TorontoSorry for the late entry guys but internet access has been a bit sketchy over the last few days.
After a long bus journey we safely arrived into Toronto. The skyline of the city was awesome to see when we Posted by SimonLouise in Simon & Louise's Tour of America | May 18, 2011
- The breathtaking beauty of Niagara FallsToday was probably the second best day of the entire trip (after dogsledding of course!) – Niagara Falls! Yoselien, Kristyna and I took an early bus to Niagara Falls, located about two hours south of Toronto. After arriving in Niagara Posted by mccardj in Jack's North American Adventure | Feb 24, 2011
- Skating and TorontoOur last activity in sunny Ottawa was a morning skate on the Rideau Canal. The Rideau Canal does a circuit of downtown Ottawa and is the largest skating rink in the world, and it’s all completely natural. We skated about Posted by mccardj in Jack's North American Adventure | Feb 23, 2011
- Back by popular demand!!Hello!
Yes it has been a while... I have been meaning to do so once I left camp except stupid me left my laptop in the boot of the car I drove down to Boston from camp. This week hopefully they Posted by jkbrown85 in Living the life.... | Sep 13, 2010