Blog Entries tagged 'tour'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tour'
- Finally Here~ The first of the three regions I'm travelling to is South America and I finally arrived at my first destination..... COSTA RICA! After spending $243, travelling 3722 km and exactly 7 hours from the Toronto Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 21, 2013
- A Second Look at Harry Potter[float=left][/float]Today stood out as one of our best days in the UK, at least for Abby and I. Since we were four and six Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 16, 2013
- Boeing Factory TourWe picked up the rental car, a 2013 Kia Surento. We had booked a Toyota Corolla... But I'm not complaining because with this we can put the seats down and sleep in the back.
Now that with wheels we could Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Apr 30, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
- On the Market in GoudaLast year [[www.vinitasalome.com|Vinita]] and I were asked, in regards to the publication of our [[http://www.blurb.com/b/4006049-the-bee-s-tour-of-gouda-buzzing-through-vinita-s-l|Gouda book, "The Bee's Tour of Gouda, Buzzing Through Vinita's Lens,"]] to Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Apr 4, 2013
- srilanka tour and travels[b]If you have great plans for your holidays, then Srilanka is the right location for that. Srilanka has a variety of locations that are ideal for you to explore and relish on your holidays. We have designed a variety of Posted by srilankatour in srilankatour | Mar 17, 2013
- Beijing Private Cultural TourBeijing, December 26th 2012
Before leaving for China, I booked [[http://www.viator.com/tours/Beijing/Private-Cultural-Tour-Hutong-Rickshaw-Ride-Tea-Ceremony-and-Dumpling-Making-in-Beijing/d321-5533CBJF/TR|a private cultural tour through Viator]] for 70 Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Mar 16, 2013
- Summer 2012 Part I - The PDF VersionsHello all!
I hope this works. Since beginning the blog, I've been looking for a way to link and share the PDF newsletters I previously created here.
I have now found that way (go back to the [[http://katya42.travellerspoint.com/4/|Taxi entry]] to find Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Mar 15, 2013
- Legal or tolerated
(I would like to thank to Iain Mallory, who supported me in writing travel blogs to document memories and share it with the public.)
Amsterdam has never been in my to go list till the time Posted by nergiscetin in In the arms of Amsterdam | Feb 18, 2013
- Mi Stima Aruba: What We DidOur trip to Aruba was all about relaxation, so we had not made any plans prior to our arrival, preferring to figure it out once we were there. We knew that our first priority would be beach/pool time, but we Posted by cgplatt in Our Never Ending Journey | Feb 9, 2013
- Beijing Day 15 - Train to Datong & Holiday InnEtta decided that while she was in Beijing, we should take a side trip to Datong. She's an absolute sucker for grottoes. So she booked the 6 Days Travel from Datong to Pingyao and Taiyuan trip with TCT. This is Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Nov 9, 2012
- Tour BusYou know how it is when your on a tour bus with 20-30 strangers. There's the person who is constantly late and holds the bus up, there's the person who always has to use the bathroom, there's the loud Posted by woodymy in Woodyear's Wanderings | Jan 22, 2013
- BratislavaWe stopped over for a couple of days here on our way to Vienna. It’s definitely a convenient location, but doesn’t get as much attention as some other cities in the area. I guess it’s pretty hard to compete with Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Dec 21, 2012
- welcome to iceland
journeying to iceland is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetimes if nature and a love for geology are things close to your hearts.
the country is a wonderland fo Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- Travel planning for Sri Lanka from IndiaThe visa part....
Tourists travelling to Sri Lanka can use the online Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) mechanism to obtain the visa. A 30 day double entry visa costs 10 USD for SAARC tourists whereas it is 20 USD for other countries. Posted by arunbaliga in Arun Baliga@Travellers Point | Dec 15, 2012
- Free Lance Tour Guide/ Translator in Manta and Sorroundings.[float=right][/float]
My name is Annia Larkins I have duel nationality British and Ecuadorian. This is way English is my first language and my home town in Manta Ecuador.
I feel very priveleged to live here...
Manta is a beautiful city with Posted by Anniandrea in traveln'living | Dec 13, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- New Orleans: Plantation TourLet me preface this series of posts on our recent weekend getaway to New Orleans by saying that this is what happens when I am given free reign to plan a trip without the counterbalancing effect of someone who likes Posted by cgplatt in Our Never Ending Journey | Nov 18, 2012
- Varanasi: A Spiritual ExprienceVaranasi: A Spiritual Experience
A few words of Famous Mark Twain are enough to describe the religious city Varanasi, also known as Kashi or Benaras, in short: "Benaras is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks Posted by creative travel in A Spiritual Experience: Varanasi | Oct 23, 2012
- Amsterdam with MomAmsterdam, the last leg of my summer journey. I got mom and I set up in a best western via a taxi that overcharged us when we arrived by train from Nice. We stayed in a hotel as opposed to Posted by PlanetMEP in Mis Viajes | Oct 21, 2012
- London, July 2012.[float=left][/float]The reason I decided to go to London was because of a disagreement. Long
story short I had planned to visit a beach destination with a 'close' friend and
had been planning for months only to be told a few Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Sep 29, 2012
- We Rented a Motorbike!This morning I woke up early to figure out where in the world we are going to go after Santorini. Since it is so last minute, most flights are astronomically expensive, so I essentially looked at what place would Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Sep 23, 2012
- Cooking with WineWaking up in the hills at the beautiful Villa Le Rondini is a wonderful thing. The mornings are cool, and the fog hangs low through the vineyards that the villa overlooks. It's really something from a dream.
Today- is tour day Posted by ellie nicole in Vespas & Vino | Sep 18, 2012
- HollandWe are chilling out at the CC music bar in Amsterdam. It's a really chilled out vibe here. I realise that ever sinse we reached the Dam, I've been resorting to that phrase whenever something needs describing. But it's pretty Posted by Jarmitage in The debut tour | Sep 11, 2012
- Is Paris burning? It would be churlish to say 'regretfully, we set off for Paris' but as we slid out of Amsterdam's Centraal Station on the French-owned Thalys fast train, we certainly felt like we could have happily stayed longer in the Nethernetherlands. Posted by piepers in Shane and Miriam's Grand Tour of Europe | Aug 19, 2012