Blog Entries tagged 'tour'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tour'
- Halong Bay – Tuanchau Island Tour 2 daysViewed from above, Halong Bay looks like an extremely vivid huge drawing. This is a wonderful and skilful masterpiece of the Creation and of nature that turns thousands of dumb soulless stone islands into fantastic sculptural and artistic works of Posted by JamesBui in Travel ASIA | Sep 19, 2016
- India- A Beautiful Tourist Destination !India is one of the Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations in the World, as there is so much to visit in India.
We are pleased to Offer These 2 Most Popular India Tour Packages @ Best Price !
TOUR NO. 01: Posted by deepak112 in BEST HOLIDAY PACKAGES TO INDIA | Jul 26, 2016
- Bucket list destinations of ItalyThe rugged coastline, the buildings perched on cliffs, the little restaurants selling the best seafood, it all makes the Cinque Terre (Five Lands), a very special place to visit. Add to that, the produce that is being grown and produced Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jul 19, 2016
- Amazing Hpa An tour: caves, temples and batsWe managed to sneak in breakfast before our early tour left. I had rice and lentils, similar to what I'd gotten in Yangon, but with less flavour. Ryan had some toast. We also had what was left of our tasty Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jun 12, 2016
- Mount Kailash[[http://ekailashtour.com|Mount Kailash]] is considered as one of the ten most beautiful mountains in China. It look like pyramid of Egypt. Around this sacred mountain, there are five temples in total. All These temple has its own hidden mystery.
These Posted by ekailashtour in Mount Kailash | Jun 6, 2016
- Sri Lanka Culture Triangle
From massive Buddha statues and remains of the antique structures in the demolished urban areas of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
to the wonderful stairway to the sanctuary at Dambulla and the exotic frescoes of glorious maidens at the palace at the Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Culture Triangle | Jun 4, 2016
- Sri Lanka Tour PackagesAll sri lanka tour packages we created in our experience. It categorized according to travel duration and interest activities.most world travelers come to sri lanka for 7 days tours , 8 day tours and 10 day tours, some travelers come Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Tour Packages | Jun 4, 2016
- Iceland - Day 5I'm not sure how one day can top the next, but it has! Our travels took us east to Jökulsárlón for a glacier lagoon tour. Before hitting the road we had to make our obligatory Red Bull stop Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Day 9: Roman Holiday Part 1- The Colossum When in Rome…you must see the Colosseum! And today was the day. I had bought a guided group tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palantine Hill, lasting several hours and covering quite a lot of ground. The tour guide Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 27, 2016
- The Whitsundays and Fraser IslandThe next couple of parts of my trip were on organised tours. I had been informed that I simply couldn't miss either the Whitsundays or Fraser Island.
For my Whitsundays trip I booked with Wings. A sociable boat with a knowledgable Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Melbourne Take OneAttending the wedding was a big focus of my time in Melbourne, but post-wedding, I did make it into the city to explore. As per my habit, I went on the free walking tour of Melbourne, and would you believe Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Day 6: Cheese, truffles, and a 14-foot hottie!I’ve turned into a thief…a poverty stricken traveller resorting to stealing food. Gulp. Lucky the astute Italian brekky lady caught me and made me cough up the €1 for the bread roll I had hoped to have with my stinky Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 23, 2016
- Day 2: A flood, St Mark's piazza and Coleono's ballsVenice – Day 2 – 17th April 2016
A simple brekky of croissants and jam await each morning, complete with freshly made cappuccino. The hostel is in a beautiful old building near the S. Zaccharia vaporetto stop, a short stroll up Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 19, 2016
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016
- Into the OutbackSo it turns out that flights to Uluru are really quite expensive so I flew from Syndey to Alice Springs and decided to go on a three day tour to visit Uluru.
Alice Springs is the biggest place for hours Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Tips for your Halong Tour at the best pleasant ![center]Tips for your [[http://huonghaihalong.com/en/2-day-1-night-cruises.html|Halong Tour]] at the best pleasant !
[/center] Posted by Huonghaihalong in Halong bay Vietnam Tours | Feb 24, 2016
- India: Ahmedabad and MumbaiAfter a lovely, more chilled few days in Udaipur we were off on an early local bus to Ahmedabad. The bus had sleeper cabins or pods (with a bottom and top 'bunk') on one side and standard coach-like seats Posted by advensha in Advensha | Feb 11, 2016
- Lake Titicaca - making ourselves at home on the waterMy tour in Peru included a visit to some islands on Lake Titicaca, culminating in a homestay.
We were given a list of things to bring, including a gift of useful food (rice, oats, fruit, veg...) and had a little time Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Feb 7, 2016
- Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package.Hello Everyone,
Ecotrek Cameroon brings you to all the beautiful and outstanding feature of the country,
We offer lots of tour packages and other services needed by tourist.
Contact for more details
233323223 Posted by Ecotrekcameroon in Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package. | Feb 6, 2016
- My week in BoliviaI arrived in La Paz with my tour group, pretty tired after 3 weeks on the go. We went for a short walking tour and when we got back to the hotel, Simon was waiting for me there.
Simon and Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Feb 5, 2016
- What Bucharest can offer?Bucharest is an emergent destination and the following years many tourists may wish to visit it for leisure - as it sounds exotic, but also because most important travel guides have recommended Romania as destination, and Bucharest is the country’s Posted by SanoTouring in Romania for all | Feb 1, 2016
- Where on earth did the last month go?
I left Huanchaco just before Christmas and we're now on the 21st January, so the questions are: where on earth did the last month go? What have I been doing? And why haven't I written like I said I would?
I'll Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Jan 20, 2016
- Life after Highschool, an impression of NS university.Greetings all reader and welcome back to the [email protected] weekly blogs, this blog will be a combination of both week 3 and 4 blog and I’ll be talking about the EduNova University tour that I had just been on and Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Dec 3, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015