Blog Entries tagged 'tour'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tour'
- The middle of the world
Mitad del Mundo monument
The name “Ecuador” means Equator, which this small but very varied country straddles. Indeed, there is a monum Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 23, 2012
- BerlinWe flew to Berlin today. Berlin is way different from Munich. Munich is every much so the European mountain city you envision with pristine streets and beautiful buildings. Berlin is very much the city that has burned down so many Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Mar 20, 2017
- PARIS - CITY OF LOVEAHH PARIS!! CITY OF LOVE!!
PARIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM DESTINATION SINCE VERY LITTLE.
AND FINALLY! HERE I AM!!! :)
PARIS IS KNOWN AS THE Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 18, 2017
- Rajasthan: Land of Kings
Picture India, and you are quite likely picturing Rajasthan. A land of ruined fortresses and long-abandoned palaces whose stones speak evocatively Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 16, 2015
- Summer in Chile - 2017Another day in San Pedro De Atacama and today the tour I'm doing is to Rainbow Valley, (Vallee Del Arcoiris).
Breakfast was included in this tour that began at 8am fro Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 15, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017Today was my re-scheduled trip to Chiloe Island. The tour bus had forgotten to pick me up yesterday, so today I was on a shorter version of the tour.
The day was overcast, not brilliant sunshine like yesterday, that was Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 12, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017Today was one of "those" days!
Well before time, I was waiting at the end of the no through road to my unit for the tour bus to come and pick me up around 7am. I stood, I looked, I Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 11, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017It was on my second day at Puerto Montt that I booked and did the "Petrohue Waterfalls and the Osorno Volcano" tour from Puerto Varas.
The tour began at 10am at Puerto Varas. Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 10, 2017
- Amazing things to do in Morocco TourSince many people travel to Morocco, they are looking for new journeys and great places constantly. A lot of people who do the Morocco Tours want to travel to the imperial cities, do the Sahara desert tour and discover the Posted by magiclamptours in Travelling is the Best Thing you can do | Feb 17, 2017
- Woman should wear sports bras when visiting Fraser IslandResearching tours of Fraser Island & came across the tip that women should wear sports bras...well you know that properly wouldn't have been a bad idea and that was before we even got on to the barge to get to Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 16, 2017
- Of chicha and wine===A day trip out of Santiago===
At the Emiliana vineyards
On our third day in Santiago we took an all day trip with Protours. While some may sniff at organised tours Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 17, 2017
- The sacred islandIt had just been a 15 min flight from Bora Bora to Raiatea and before we realized it, we were landing again. Our baggage arrived promptly – an advantage of tiny airports. Andrew, the owner of the Manava Lodge, picked Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Nov 7, 2016
- Halong Bay tour 3 days 2 nightsCONTACT
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY
7.45 – 08.15: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta Posted by Lizzie Thuong in Halong Bay of Vietnam | Oct 31, 2016
- Mai Hich - Moc Chau - Ta Xua 3 days[center]MAI HICH – MOC CHAU – TA XUA 3 DAYS[/center]
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Hich
Day 2: Mai Hich - Moc Chau – Bac Yen town
Day 3: Bac Yen – Ta Xua peak - Hanoi
Pick u Posted by Lizzie Thuong in Moc Chau Plateau | Oct 25, 2016
- India- A Beautiful Tourist Destination !India is one of the Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations in the World, as there is so much to visit in India.
We are pleased to Offer These 2 Most Popular India Tour Packages @ Best Price !
TOUR NO. 01: Posted by deepak112 in BEST HOLIDAY PACKAGES TO INDIA | Jul 26, 2016
- Bucket list destinations of ItalyThe rugged coastline, the buildings perched on cliffs, the little restaurants selling the best seafood, it all makes the Cinque Terre (Five Lands), a very special place to visit. Add to that, the produce that is being grown and produced Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jul 19, 2016
- Amazing Hpa An tour: caves, temples and batsWe managed to sneak in breakfast before our early tour left. I had rice and lentils, similar to what I'd gotten in Yangon, but with less flavour. Ryan had some toast. We also had what was left of our tasty Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jun 12, 2016
- Mount Kailash[[http://ekailashtour.com|Mount Kailash]] is considered as one of the ten most beautiful mountains in China. It look like pyramid of Egypt. Around this sacred mountain, there are five temples in total. All These temple has its own hidden mystery.
These Posted by ekailashtour in Mount Kailash | Jun 6, 2016
- Iceland - Day 5I'm not sure how one day can top the next, but it has! Our travels took us east to Jökulsárlón for a glacier lagoon tour. Before hitting the road we had to make our obligatory Red Bull stop Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Day 9: Roman Holiday Part 1- The Colossum When in Rome…you must see the Colosseum! And today was the day. I had bought a guided group tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palantine Hill, lasting several hours and covering quite a lot of ground. The tour guide Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 27, 2016
- The Whitsundays and Fraser IslandThe next couple of parts of my trip were on organised tours. I had been informed that I simply couldn't miss either the Whitsundays or Fraser Island.
For my Whitsundays trip I booked with Wings. A sociable boat with a knowledgable Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Melbourne Take OneAttending the wedding was a big focus of my time in Melbourne, but post-wedding, I did make it into the city to explore. As per my habit, I went on the free walking tour of Melbourne, and would you believe Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Day 6: Cheese, truffles, and a 14-foot hottie!I’ve turned into a thief…a poverty stricken traveller resorting to stealing food. Gulp. Lucky the astute Italian brekky lady caught me and made me cough up the €1 for the bread roll I had hoped to have with my stinky Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 23, 2016
- Day 2: A flood, St Mark's piazza and Coleono's ballsVenice – Day 2 – 17th April 2016
A simple brekky of croissants and jam await each morning, complete with freshly made cappuccino. The hostel is in a beautiful old building near the S. Zaccharia vaporetto stop, a short stroll up Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 19, 2016
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016