Blog Entries tagged 'tour'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tour'
- Day 9: Roman Holiday Part 1- The Colossum When in Rome…you must see the Colosseum! And today was the day. I had bought a guided group tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palantine Hill, lasting several hours and covering quite a lot of ground. The tour guide Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 27, 2016
- The Whitsundays and Fraser IslandThe next couple of parts of my trip were on organised tours. I had been informed that I simply couldn't miss either the Whitsundays or Fraser Island.
For my Whitsundays trip I booked with Wings. A sociable boat with a knowledgable Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Melbourne Take OneAttending the wedding was a big focus of my time in Melbourne, but post-wedding, I did make it into the city to explore. As per my habit, I went on the free walking tour of Melbourne, and would you believe Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- [TITLE]Kauai Air Travels From Wings More than Kauai[\TITLE]
For even more on Hawaii vacations check out our Hawaii travel guide or view our range of Hawaii vacation packages that include flights, accommodation and often other accessories like trips or car hire. If you can travel weekday to weekday, Posted by bobbievya in future tourist reviews | Apr 26, 2016
- [TITLE]Hoteles Con Resorts En Meterséxico[\TITLE]
South america Town airport's Port A single has restaurants including the somewhat upscale Casa Ávila, which serves fine Mexican-Spanish fusion meals covering everything from tacos to paella, and the folksier Cúcara Metersácara, which cooks up genuine Me Posted by shaunosmb in custom flight master | Apr 24, 2016
- Day 6: Cheese, truffles, and a 14-foot hottie!I’ve turned into a thief…a poverty stricken traveller resorting to stealing food. Gulp. Lucky the astute Italian brekky lady caught me and made me cough up the €1 for the bread roll I had hoped to have with my stinky Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 23, 2016
- Day 2: A flood, St Mark's piazza and Coleono's ballsVenice – Day 2 – 17th April 2016
A simple brekky of croissants and jam await each morning, complete with freshly made cappuccino. The hostel is in a beautiful old building near the S. Zaccharia vaporetto stop, a short stroll up Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 19, 2016
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016
- Into the OutbackSo it turns out that flights to Uluru are really quite expensive so I flew from Syndey to Alice Springs and decided to go on a three day tour to visit Uluru.
Alice Springs is the biggest place for hours Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Tips for your Halong Tour at the best pleasant ![center]Tips for your [[http://huonghaihalong.com/en/2-day-1-night-cruises.html|Halong Tour]] at the best pleasant !
[/center] Posted by Huonghaihalong in Halong bay Vietnam Tours | Feb 24, 2016
- India: Ahmedabad and MumbaiAfter a lovely, more chilled few days in Udaipur we were off on an early local bus to Ahmedabad. The bus had sleeper cabins or pods (with a bottom and top 'bunk') on one side and standard coach-like seats Posted by advensha in Advensha | Feb 11, 2016
- Lake Titicaca - making ourselves at home on the waterMy tour in Peru included a visit to some islands on Lake Titicaca, culminating in a homestay.
We were given a list of things to bring, including a gift of useful food (rice, oats, fruit, veg...) and had a little time Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Feb 7, 2016
- Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package.Hello Everyone,
Ecotrek Cameroon brings you to all the beautiful and outstanding feature of the country,
We offer lots of tour packages and other services needed by tourist.
Contact for more details
233323223 Posted by Ecotrekcameroon in Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package. | Feb 6, 2016
- My week in BoliviaI arrived in La Paz with my tour group, pretty tired after 3 weeks on the go. We went for a short walking tour and when we got back to the hotel, Simon was waiting for me there.
Simon and Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Feb 5, 2016
- What Bucharest can offer?Bucharest is an emergent destination and the following years many tourists may wish to visit it for leisure - as it sounds exotic, but also because most important travel guides have recommended Romania as destination, and Bucharest is the country’s Posted by SanoTouring in Romania for all | Feb 1, 2016
- Where on earth did the last month go?
I left Huanchaco just before Christmas and we're now on the 21st January, so the questions are: where on earth did the last month go? What have I been doing? And why haven't I written like I said I would?
I'll Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Jan 20, 2016
- Life after Highschool, an impression of NS university.Greetings all reader and welcome back to the [email protected] weekly blogs, this blog will be a combination of both week 3 and 4 blog and I’ll be talking about the EduNova University tour that I had just been on and Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Dec 3, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015
- A Different Side of Caribbean Colombia
We had just arrived in Santa Marta and we saw already the massive change from Cartagena. The infrastructure and the socio-economic situation in Santa Marta is definitely not as good as i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2015
- Eating Chocolate the Original WaySo we bit the bullet and decided to go on the Oreba Chocolate Tour while in Bocas Del Toro. It was the one food tours I had been hanging out for. The tour was $30USD and then there was Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 14, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 2)Sunday started off with another early wake-up....This time it was 6am instead of 5am! I'm calling that progress. Yay!!
Things work on a slower time here. Breakfast at our hostel we discovered takes about an hour. We arrive and chill Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 26, 2015
- Great Wall: Mutianyu
Monday, time for the reason most people come to China: Great Wall! Our tour even included breakfast, if we could find Saga hostel again. It had been tricky enough yesterday, but we had it in m Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 28, 2015
- Private tour to Russia===Hi, firends!
We with my friends from America had remarkable time when they came to me to Russia. I organized for them private travel. The Kremlin is the first place which we visited all together. My guests were impressed! When they Posted by alexeyparatov in Private tour to Russia | Mar 16, 2015
- Day 4: A Walk in the Park and a Night of LightsToo tired to blog last night, a busy evening and we're not night owls while on holidays ?
Slept in yesterday, cold cloudy days make it easy! Usual place for breakfast, still busy even into peak hour. Then Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 5, 2015