Blog Entries tagged 'tour'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tour'
- PragueThe first night we stayed in Prague we saw the reasons why some people don't like the city; masses of tourists, loud British stag groups and tacky souvenir shops.
Our next stay was much better. One of Jessie's friends from Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 27, 2013
- BudapestOrangeways are my new favorite Hungarian bus company, even though their drivers get lost and end up being almost 2 hours late they are still the cheapest.
We arrived in Budapest, changed our money, used the awesome soviet style subway Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 12, 2013
- from salta to the salt plains.......see what we did there.Hey pals.
Were in Bolivia. If anyone is suffering from Bolivia they should get help.(that's for the froebel crew)
We left salta for la quiaca (Argentinean side)/ Villazon(Bolivian side) two days ago. Not bad journeys all round. Walked through the b Posted by howards1985 in Sweatnerds | Aug 1, 2013
Dunedin turned out to be a pretty cool city. Decently big. Actually the 2nd latgest city on the South Island. Although that's not saying much....Dunedin is home to the University of Otago Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | May 13, 2013
- HELLO ASIA! :)As you can see, another blog, another place I visited. This was my first stop in Asia, Nepal!!! The flight from Brussels to Nepal, Kathmandu was 17 hour 55 minute flight with a 6 hour 45 minute layover. This long Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 10, 2013
The year is winding down with days that tarry longer, slowly sinking into the jaws of an oceanic panorama, a ceaseless view while we all can still watch, our eyes sometimes blinking when shadows obstructing the light suddenly move, flitting Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jun 7, 2013
- Finally Here~ The first of the three regions I'm travelling to is South America and I finally arrived at my first destination..... COSTA RICA! After spending $243, travelling 3722 km and exactly 7 hours from the Toronto Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 21, 2013
- A Second Look at Harry Potter[float=left][/float]Today stood out as one of our best days in the UK, at least for Abby and I. Since we were four and six Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 16, 2013
- Three Tours of SydneyWith only a limited amount of time in Sydney (and having got the [[http://francisworldtrip.travellerspoint.com/108/|Blue Mountains]] out of the way), I signed up for 2 days of touring Sydney and Bondi Beach by bus followed by a cruise of [i] Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 20, 2013
- Day Trip to the Blue MountainsThe one place outside the city that seems to be on everyone's bucket list when they visit Sydney is the stunning Three Sisters sandstone rock formation in the Blue Mountains about 40 miles (60 kilometres) inland at Katoomba on the Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 19, 2013
- The Antarctic Experience & my unsuccessful search for WhalesThe supply bases for the New Zealand, US and Italian Bases on Antarctica are all located at Christchurch Airport and in addition to a separate terminal for Antarctica there is also a tourist attraction called the International Antartic Centre.
Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 16, 2013
- Milford SoundA must see for me was Milford Sound only 40 miles (64 kilometres) away as the crow flies although with mountains and lakes in the way the actual distance by road was 180 miles (290 kilometres) and took over 3 Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 10, 2013
- Jetboating on the Dart RiverA lot of the wilder locations used for The Lord of the Rings were near Glenorchy on the north shore of Lake Wakatipu, about a 45 minute drive from Queenstown and the thought of combining a trip to see them Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 12, 2013
- Boeing Factory TourWe picked up the rental car, a 2013 Kia Surento. We had booked a Toyota Corolla... But I'm not complaining because with this we can put the seats down and sleep in the back.
Now that with wheels we could Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Apr 30, 2013
- Backpacking down South Island's West CoastTravelling alone with everything on my back and a lot of distance to cover, joining a backpacking tour felt the best way to get the essential NZ South Island experience. Having settled into my hostel in Greymouth I wandered down Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 6, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
- Hobbiton and RotoruaPretty much Number 1 on my list of places to visit in New Zealand was the Hobbiton Movie Set and Air New Zealand conveniently had The Hobbit as their inflight movie on the way over from Perth. First stop was Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Mar 26, 2013
- Auckland "City of Sails"Auckland is built on a narrow istmus where you can walk from the east to west coast in about 4 hours. It is also pitted with about 50 volcanic cones and craters and half the city seems to spend their Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Mar 21, 2013
- srilanka tour and travels[b]If you have great plans for your holidays, then Srilanka is the right location for that. Srilanka has a variety of locations that are ideal for you to explore and relish on your holidays. We have designed a variety of Posted by srilankatour in srilankatour | Mar 17, 2013
- Beijing Private Cultural TourBeijing, December 26th 2012
Before leaving for China, I booked [[http://www.viator.com/tours/Beijing/Private-Cultural-Tour-Hutong-Rickshaw-Ride-Tea-Ceremony-and-Dumpling-Making-in-Beijing/d321-5533CBJF/TR|a private cultural tour through Viator]] for 70 Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Mar 16, 2013
- Summer 2012 Part I - The PDF VersionsHello all!
I hope this works. Since beginning the blog, I've been looking for a way to link and share the PDF newsletters I previously created here.
I have now found that way (go back to the [[http://katya42.travellerspoint.com/4/|Taxi entry]] to find Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Mar 15, 2013
- Rottnest IslandRottnest (or "Rotto") is a small island 12 miles off the Fremantle coast famed for its wildlife (and in particular "quokkas", cat sized marsupials) and used as an idyllic holiday retreat by the locals. The day started with catching the Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Mar 8, 2013
- Khao Yai National ParkI had 2 things on my must do list for the few days I had in Bangkok; see the iconic buddhist temples and to go for a ride on an elephant. I had done the temples, now it was time Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Mar 2, 2013
- AyutthayaAyutthaya lies 52 miles (85 kilometres) north of Bangkok and was one of the ancient capitals of Thailand until it was destroyed by the invading Burmese Army in 1767. For over 400 years it prospered and was covered in temples Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Feb 28, 2013
- Two Day Expedition to the Wahiba SandsA must do in Oman is to venture out and stay overnight in the desert and my chance to do it had arrived. I booked myself a personal driver/guide with a Toyota 4WD Landcruiser and booked a night at the Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Feb 20, 2013