Blog Entries tagged 'tour'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tour'
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016
- Into the OutbackSo it turns out that flights to Uluru are really quite expensive so I flew from Syndey to Alice Springs and decided to go on a three day tour to visit Uluru.
Alice Springs is the biggest place for hours Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 13, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Tips for your Halong Tour at the best pleasant ![center]Tips for your [[http://huonghaihalong.com/en/2-day-1-night-cruises.html|Halong Tour]] at the best pleasant !
[/center] Posted by Huonghaihalong in Halong bay Vietnam Tours | Feb 24, 2016
- India: Ahmedabad and MumbaiAfter a lovely, more chilled few days in Udaipur we were off on an early local bus to Ahmedabad. The bus had sleeper cabins or pods (with a bottom and top 'bunk') on one side and standard coach-like seats Posted by advensha in Advensha | Feb 11, 2016
- Lake Titicaca - making ourselves at home on the waterMy tour in Peru included a visit to some islands on Lake Titicaca, culminating in a homestay.
We were given a list of things to bring, including a gift of useful food (rice, oats, fruit, veg...) and had a little time Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Feb 7, 2016
- Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package.Hello Everyone,
Ecotrek Cameroon brings you to all the beautiful and outstanding feature of the country,
We offer lots of tour packages and other services needed by tourist.
Contact for more details
233323223 Posted by Ecotrekcameroon in Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package. | Feb 6, 2016
- My week in BoliviaI arrived in La Paz with my tour group, pretty tired after 3 weeks on the go. We went for a short walking tour and when we got back to the hotel, Simon was waiting for me there.
Simon and Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Feb 5, 2016
- What Bucharest can offer?Bucharest is an emergent destination and the following years many tourists may wish to visit it for leisure - as it sounds exotic, but also because most important travel guides have recommended Romania as destination, and Bucharest is the country’s Posted by SanoTouring in Romania for all | Feb 1, 2016
- Where on earth did the last month go?
I left Huanchaco just before Christmas and we're now on the 21st January, so the questions are: where on earth did the last month go? What have I been doing? And why haven't I written like I said I would?
I'll Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Jan 20, 2016
- Life after Highschool, an impression of NS university.Greetings all reader and welcome back to the CK@C weekly blogs, this blog will be a combination of both week 3 and 4 blog and I’ll be talking about the EduNova University tour that I had just been on and Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Dec 3, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015
- A Different Side of Caribbean Colombia
We had just arrived in Santa Marta and we saw already the massive change from Cartagena. The infrastructure and the socio-economic situation in Santa Marta is definitely not as good as i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2015
- Eating Chocolate the Original WaySo we bit the bullet and decided to go on the Oreba Chocolate Tour while in Bocas Del Toro. It was the one food tours I had been hanging out for. The tour was $30USD and then there was Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 14, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 2)Sunday started off with another early wake-up....This time it was 6am instead of 5am! I'm calling that progress. Yay!!
Things work on a slower time here. Breakfast at our hostel we discovered takes about an hour. We arrive and chill Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 26, 2015
- Great Wall: Mutianyu
Monday, time for the reason most people come to China: Great Wall! Our tour even included breakfast, if we could find Saga hostel again. It had been tricky enough yesterday, but we had it in m Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 28, 2015
- Private tour to Russia===Hi, firends!
We with my friends from America had remarkable time when they came to me to Russia. I organized for them private travel. The Kremlin is the first place which we visited all together. My guests were impressed! When they Posted by alexeyparatov in Private tour to Russia | Mar 16, 2015
- Day 4: A Walk in the Park and a Night of LightsToo tired to blog last night, a busy evening and we're not night owls while on holidays ?
Slept in yesterday, cold cloudy days make it easy! Usual place for breakfast, still busy even into peak hour. Then Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 5, 2015
- The Ruins of RomeWe sadly left Naples & headed to Rome. It was straight off to tourist central and the constant question ... Selfie? Selfie sticks are sold everywhere and that question was never-ending the whole time we were in Rome. After Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 14, 2014
- Day 9 and Day 5 of bike rideThis morning was unusual in that it had rained during the night. This worked out perfectly as our day started out with a walking tour and this allowed the moisture to be absorbed from our biking paths. Posted by Msdimond in Tuscany Trip | Sep 22, 2014
- Seward to ValdezToday's travelling consisted of a drive to Whittier, on which we saw our first moose and her calf! They are huge! We then took a 6 hour ferry trip through Prince William Sound to get to Valdez. It was raining Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 9, 2014
- Orebro, the Most Romantic CastleNext stop Sweden; we’d hoped to make both Orebro and Stockholm but alas…. Time was not on our side. Too much time was taken in the journey and not an emphasis on the destination. We chopped out Stockholm; I’m sure Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 1, 2014
- Downtown Anchorage The last couple of days I have ventured further than my hotel to see some of the sights of Anchorage. Most of the tourist activities are located only a 15 minute walk from my hotel.
Tuesday morning I started with Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Jul 30, 2014
- Touring Regensburg in the RainWe planned to net up with Dieter, repack, and then head out for Prague. Dieter emailed and asked if we might meet in Regensburg instead at 2pm. I’d wanted Dale to see Regensburg so this would be perfect. What Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 13, 2014
- LondonI started this beautiful day in the Jubilee gardens where I saw the London Eye, as well as the Houses of Parliament and the hidden Big Ben.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/690781/IMG Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 7, 2014