Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- VeniceWe woke up early this morning and made our train no problem. When we got to Venice, we took a vaporetto from the train station to our hotel. It’s basically the public bus system, except that the buses Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Aug 8, 2010
- BrisbaneI’m typing this in Brisbane’s Domestic Airport terminal on Sunday morning. We are about to fly to the Whitsundays and we’re at the half way point of our Oz adventure – we’ve spent 9 nights in Oz and the next Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 7, 2010
- The Final Leg![b]Hello!
First of all, I have to say congrats to my cousin Lindz and her hubby, Tom on the arrival of their handsome baby boy, James!! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't WAIT to meet him.
Also, today I Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Aug 7, 2010
- Run Forrest Run!The Dragon Boat Festival we’d looked forward to today was cancelled because of the rain, so we headed back over to the Island and purchased an open top bus ticket. After the rain had stopped obviously. We visited the observation Posted by asprey in Far East to India Overland 2010 | Jul 23, 2010
- Grand Canyon National Park Here are some of Rob's thoughts and feelings about the Grand Canyon. This was one of his stops on Rob and Jan's National Parks Tour. He was kind enough to share this with me.
If you would Posted by johnwilson in The National Parks Tour | Aug 6, 2010
- Ansbach, BavariaFor my first experience of driving on the autobahn, I drove north then east to visit Lena in Ansbach. About four hours of the drive were in Germany on the Autobahn which was an interesting experience in itself, though Posted by CVMB2010 in RTW2010 | Aug 6, 2010
- Hong KongWe still have no idea how we are getting out of Hong Kong. We’d planned to head North West to the Three Gorges Dam so we could spend a few lazy days on the Yangki river cruise. We’d had to Posted by asprey in Far East to India Overland 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- Byblos & BaalbackWe saw two of the most historic sights in Lebanon these last 3 days.
First we went to Byblos which is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world. It was beyond amazing to see the buildings there, everything has Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Aug 6, 2010
- Surfers!!Surfers Paradise
Morning! Michelle here!
We arrived in Surfers yesterday afternoon and headed straight to the beach. It goes on for as long as you can see and the backdrop of sky scrapers really does make it an unusual setting. Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 6, 2010
- Harbour Bridge crossing & Manly BeachG’day mates!
It certainly had turned stormy overnight – woke up to the news that there had been an unexpected level 2 tropical storm during the night with winds of 130 km/hr! The weather forecasters hadn’t predicted it at all – Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 6, 2010
- Byron BayAt Sydney airport we got a free wine sample and when the guy offering this heard my accent he said which part of Ulster are you from? His story was that his Dad was originally from Dungannon (and played rugby Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 6, 2010
- Las niñas de otra ciudad Una amiga de Brasilera, Italia, Alemania y Suecia/Finlandia nos visitaron en Chennai durante sus vacaciones de 2+ semanas en la India. Se relajaron en Chennai, utilizaron nuestra lavadora hasta casi morirse, fueron de compras, visitas turísticas, restaura Posted by musse96 in One year in India | Aug 5, 2010
- Next in Line..excited ako sa september.. kasi we are planning to go to Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte. (well, sana matuloy kasi hindi pa kame nakakapag pa book). wrong timing kasi ang websense, pati Pal at Cebu pac sites are blocked na. Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Aug 5, 2010
- Phallic rocks and navigational shocksWe caught our train from Istanbul to just outside Cappadocia, sharing with a slightly wary yet sweet old Turkish couple in our four person couchette. The atmosphere warmed up greatly when the man was showing us videos of his Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Aug 5, 2010
- Scrubbers!Was woken up in Istanbul by the sound of the call to prayer, just like all the guide books say you will be. This is a sound I've become quite used to and even welcome. Dave and I Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Aug 5, 2010
- Camiguin Island, Pilipinasbrace your self because this will be a looooong blog. lots of kwentos and pictures.
First stop for the day : Katibawasan Falls, Camiguin Island. from Paras hotel, we rode a a jeep going to the falls. we woke up Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Feb 21, 2010
- Raja Ampat with LOVEI deeply adore and dream of this place! Drooling to be there soon.
Located in West Papua, the part of East Indonesia.
see you ...
thanks to my friend, Audrey for all the nice pictures Posted by sandy slay in my getaway | Aug 4, 2010
- Selayar IslandA beautiful beach with the pier in South Sulawesi, Indonesia. It's just a right place for your getaway to relieve and refresh your mind.
Dedicated to my best friend, Paulina Oktari Halim. Just remember that [quote][i]"Thinking of the past can Posted by sandy slay in my getaway | Aug 4, 2010
- Oldoinyo Lengai (meaning 'Mountain of God' in Maasai)Well, as many of you know, I am back in Calgary now (and sick with a bug from Africa - it's only fair I suppose). I wanted to write one last blog though to document, and share, my battle with Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Aug 4, 2010
- Hello East CoastThe next stop after Surfers was Bryon Bay. We arrived at tea time giving us enough time to find our hostel, meet the roommates then head off out again. The bus company set us up a table at the local Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Aug 3, 2010
- Holiday becomes travellingA few days without internet means a lack of updates so having a quick catch up session.
Last Wednesday we finally departed the city of Brisbane heading south down the east coast. Finally beginning the 'travelling' part of the journey. Where Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Aug 3, 2010
- White Island Camiguinit's the second day of our Cagayan De Oro-Camiguin Island tour
from Cagayan de Oro we had to ride a RORO going to Camiguin. matagal ang byahe and first time ko yun sa RORO tha's why im so excited!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/306158/P2200545.j Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Feb 20, 2010
- Bondi Beach & Blue MountainsBondi Beach & Blue Mountains
On Sunday morning we walked the length of Oxford Street on our way to Bondi. Most of Oxford Street is small boutiques, bars and restaurants and it reminded us of Lisburn Rd & Islington. From Bondi Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 2, 2010
- Petrified Forest National Park Well, the next stop is the Petrified Forest in Arizona. Rob and Jan Wilson have allowed me to share some photographs that they took while visiting the park.
For a complete guide to their visit , log Posted by johnwilson in The National Parks Tour | Aug 2, 2010
- Joshua Tree National Park Photos Joshua Tree National Park - a story and photographs that my brother (Rob Wilson) and his wife (Jan Wilson) have allowed me to share with you from The Sprinter Tour (http://www.facebook.com/sprintertour).
You can follow their adventure live o Posted by johnwilson in The National Parks Tour | Aug 2, 2010