Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Las niñas de otra ciudad Una amiga de Brasilera, Italia, Alemania y Suecia/Finlandia nos visitaron en Chennai durante sus vacaciones de 2+ semanas en la India. Se relajaron en Chennai, utilizaron nuestra lavadora hasta casi morirse, fueron de compras, visitas turísticas, restaura Posted by musse96 in One year in India | Aug 5, 2010
- Next in Line..excited ako sa september.. kasi we are planning to go to Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte. (well, sana matuloy kasi hindi pa kame nakakapag pa book). wrong timing kasi ang websense, pati Pal at Cebu pac sites are blocked na. Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Aug 5, 2010
- Phallic rocks and navigational shocksWe caught our train from Istanbul to just outside Cappadocia, sharing with a slightly wary yet sweet old Turkish couple in our four person couchette. The atmosphere warmed up greatly when the man was showing us videos of his Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Aug 5, 2010
- Scrubbers!Was woken up in Istanbul by the sound of the call to prayer, just like all the guide books say you will be. This is a sound I've become quite used to and even welcome. Dave and I Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Aug 5, 2010
- Camiguin Island, Pilipinasbrace your self because this will be a looooong blog. lots of kwentos and pictures.
First stop for the day : Katibawasan Falls, Camiguin Island. from Paras hotel, we rode a a jeep going to the falls. we woke up Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Feb 21, 2010
- Raja Ampat with LOVEI deeply adore and dream of this place! Drooling to be there soon.
Located in West Papua, the part of East Indonesia.
see you ...
thanks to my friend, Audrey for all the nice pictures Posted by sandy slay in my getaway | Aug 4, 2010
- Selayar IslandA beautiful beach with the pier in South Sulawesi, Indonesia. It's just a right place for your getaway to relieve and refresh your mind.
Dedicated to my best friend, Paulina Oktari Halim. Just remember that [quote][i]"Thinking of the past can Posted by sandy slay in my getaway | Aug 4, 2010
- Oldoinyo Lengai (meaning 'Mountain of God' in Maasai)Well, as many of you know, I am back in Calgary now (and sick with a bug from Africa - it's only fair I suppose). I wanted to write one last blog though to document, and share, my battle with Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Aug 4, 2010
- Hello East CoastThe next stop after Surfers was Bryon Bay. We arrived at tea time giving us enough time to find our hostel, meet the roommates then head off out again. The bus company set us up a table at the local Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Aug 3, 2010
- Holiday becomes travellingA few days without internet means a lack of updates so having a quick catch up session.
Last Wednesday we finally departed the city of Brisbane heading south down the east coast. Finally beginning the 'travelling' part of the journey. Where Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Aug 3, 2010
- White Island Camiguinit's the second day of our Cagayan De Oro-Camiguin Island tour
from Cagayan de Oro we had to ride a RORO going to Camiguin. matagal ang byahe and first time ko yun sa RORO tha's why im so excited!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/306158/P2200545.j Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Feb 20, 2010
- Bondi Beach & Blue MountainsBondi Beach & Blue Mountains
On Sunday morning we walked the length of Oxford Street on our way to Bondi. Most of Oxford Street is small boutiques, bars and restaurants and it reminded us of Lisburn Rd & Islington. From Bondi Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 2, 2010
- Petrified Forest National Park Well, the next stop is the Petrified Forest in Arizona. Rob and Jan Wilson have allowed me to share some photographs that they took while visiting the park.
For a complete guide to their visit , log Posted by johnwilson in The National Parks Tour | Aug 2, 2010
- Joshua Tree National Park Photos Joshua Tree National Park - a story and photographs that my brother (Rob Wilson) and his wife (Jan Wilson) have allowed me to share with you from The Sprinter Tour (http://www.facebook.com/sprintertour).
You can follow their adventure live o Posted by johnwilson in The National Parks Tour | Aug 2, 2010
- Korea I'm in Love
Talking about love, for me, it's the most difficult topic instead other topics. I think love life is full of simple theories which ironically need to be applied on a complex actual life. So I Posted by sandy slay in my getaway | Aug 1, 2010
- It's Raining in FlorenceWe got a bit of a late start this morning, not getting up until 10am. After our exhausting night, it wasn’t a terrible thing except that we had planned to go to a few museums in the early morning Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Aug 1, 2010
- The National Parks Tour 2010 Welcome to the National Parks Tour, glad that you have decided to check out my site. This is a site dedicated to the travels of my brother and his wife, Rob and Jan Wilson -The Sprinter Tour (http://www.facebook.com/sprintertour) , Posted by johnwilson in The National Parks Tour | Aug 1, 2010
- Puerto Galera Mindoro Pilipinas (II)second day at Puerto Galera. early wake up for a long day. excited sa island hopping, snorkling, swimming.
first time ko mag s-snorkling. =)
we had our "SILOGS" first for breakfast.
[img=ht Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jun 6, 2010
- Stresa, Italia...Why Stresa? On the two occasions I went to Italy from Switzerland by train, I would always pass this small village by Lake Maggiore upon arriving in Italy and was struck by its beauty. Well this time, it Posted by CVMB2010 in RTW2010 | Aug 1, 2010
- Sunday Morning In SydneyG’day!
As predicted I have a dull pain in my forehead this morning but hopefully it should improve with a cuppa and a bit of fresh air. Yesterday was a fantastic day.
In the morning we went to Darling Harbour and Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Jul 31, 2010
- Pisa!When we got to Pisa at 4pm, we went to the place to lock up our baggage and found out it closes at 9pm. We wouldn’t be back to the station until 10 or so for the 10:30pm train Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 31, 2010
- Ancient RomeAfter our great experience at the Vatican yesterday, today we’ll be seeing the sights of Ancient Rome. Breakfast was again uneventful and we hopped onto another overflowing subway train to Capitoline Hill, which was laid out by Michelangelo. Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 31, 2010
- A Day at the VaticanThis morning we woke up early to be able to spend a full day at the Vatican. After another fabulous corn flake breakfast, we hit the road and picked up a Roma pass which entitles us to public transportation Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 31, 2010
- Venetiza![b]Hi Everyone,
So, I last left off on my way to Venice. It was a long ride as we had to go back through Florence to pick up our bus driver. They have a very strict number of hours they can Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 31, 2010
- G'day SydneyThe flight from HK to Sydney went very smoothly and watched a few movies though I got very little sleep. There was a complimentary newspaper I’d picked up at the airport - the South China Morning Post. Unbelievably in the Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Jul 30, 2010