Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Puerto Galera Mindoro Pilipinas (II)second day at Puerto Galera. early wake up for a long day. excited sa island hopping, snorkling, swimming.
first time ko mag s-snorkling. =)
we had our "SILOGS" first for breakfast.
[img=ht Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jun 6, 2010
- Stresa, Italia...Why Stresa? On the two occasions I went to Italy from Switzerland by train, I would always pass this small village by Lake Maggiore upon arriving in Italy and was struck by its beauty. Well this time, it Posted by CVMB2010 in RTW2010 | Aug 1, 2010
- Sunday Morning In SydneyG’day!
As predicted I have a dull pain in my forehead this morning but hopefully it should improve with a cuppa and a bit of fresh air. Yesterday was a fantastic day.
In the morning we went to Darling Harbour and Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Jul 31, 2010
- Pisa!When we got to Pisa at 4pm, we went to the place to lock up our baggage and found out it closes at 9pm. We wouldn’t be back to the station until 10 or so for the 10:30pm train Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 31, 2010
- Ancient RomeAfter our great experience at the Vatican yesterday, today we’ll be seeing the sights of Ancient Rome. Breakfast was again uneventful and we hopped onto another overflowing subway train to Capitoline Hill, which was laid out by Michelangelo. Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 31, 2010
- A Day at the VaticanThis morning we woke up early to be able to spend a full day at the Vatican. After another fabulous corn flake breakfast, we hit the road and picked up a Roma pass which entitles us to public transportation Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 31, 2010
- Venetiza![b]Hi Everyone,
So, I last left off on my way to Venice. It was a long ride as we had to go back through Florence to pick up our bus driver. They have a very strict number of hours they can Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 31, 2010
- G'day SydneyThe flight from HK to Sydney went very smoothly and watched a few movies though I got very little sleep. There was a complimentary newspaper I’d picked up at the airport - the South China Morning Post. Unbelievably in the Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Jul 30, 2010
- Puerto Galera Mindoro Pilipinasat last narating ko ang Puerto Galera! dati, kapag may nag aya sakin na Galera daw ang punta,, immediately, i would say "NO". im from cavite kasi. feeling ko yung tubig at buhangin ng Puerto Galera e katulad lang din Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jun 5, 2010
- Moreton IslandSo this is our last day in Queensland..in a few hours we leave for Byron Bay in the north New South Wales.
Monday saw us venturing to Moreton Island off the coast of Brisbane. Praying for glorious sun and warmth, the Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 30, 2010
- Florence!This is amazing! Last night before I updated, Andrew had the idea to email the hotel. Well after about a half hour or hour.. someone showed up because she saw our email!! So we were let in and got a Posted by mcsteener in Kristine's Eurotrip! | Jul 29, 2010
- Darjeeling - welcome to the cloudsWe headed to north India to see the mountains of Himalaya but we forgot to check when the monsoon will hit the area...
So we were living in the clouds for four days. Some times it was like the windows were Posted by henrikper in One year in India | Jul 29, 2010
- Cagayan De OroFeb 19, 2010
Dahilayan is located in Manolo Fortich Bukidnon, about 40 kilometers from Cagayan de Oro City passing by Del Monte Camp Phillips.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Feb 19, 2010
- Versailles and Last Minute TripsThis morning, we accidentally “slept in” until 8:45, when we had planned to get up at 8 to head to Versailles. We stopped at a brasserie (which is apparently a step up from a café) for breakfast. We Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Getting Cultured in ParisThis morning we woke up early to get to the tour bus almost as soon as it opened. We stopped for breakfast on the way. I was able to get an omelet, my favorite breakfast meal at home, Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Getting Acclimated All Over AgainWe had walked by the Ecole Militare (Military School) on our way to the hotel and saw on the map that the Hotel des Invalides was also close by. This was their military museum which also contained the tomb Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Wrapping up Destination #1At this point Hunter and I departed. I had offered to come along with him, but he refused saying that I would just be sitting around there was nothing I could do to help anyways. He assured me Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Last Morning in LondonOne thing I meant to mention last night was the culture in London where EVERYONE seems to go out for drinks after work EVERY day of the week. Just around the time Hunter and I are getting dinner, pubs Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Viva Italia![b]Bonjourno!
I have lots of catching up to do!
I guess I last left off on my way to Monaco. Well, that was outstanding! One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life. Our tour manager and driver Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 27, 2010
- Beijing - but we're actually in Tokyo now.Hi,
Sorry we haven't left a blog for over a week. Our internet connection wasn't too good in our hostel. So we'll give a brief summary of our week in Beijing.
We arrived on the 20th July Posted by wayneanna in Wayne and Anna's travel blog | Jul 27, 2010
- QuitoSo Quito, capital of Ecuador. Quite a nice place, lots of old buildings- in fact pretty much all the buildings in the old town are old. So its quite nice to wander round, lots of churches and museums.
[img=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4828408976 Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Jul 25, 2010
- SydneyE-mailed that was sent through to all the families, thought everyone following them might like to hear about how their first day went, as by the sounds of how the night went they may not remember hehe
This is Bonnie Posted by AsiaJuly10 in Asia July 2010 Cruise Buddies | Jul 25, 2010
- Semuq Champey and AntiguaWell it would seem that poco a poco is proving to be a very fitting title for my blog, as it now also refers to the fact that I am only able to write updates "little by little." A lot Posted by oangel99 in poco a poco | Jul 25, 2010
- Five day catch upSo it's been a few days with sparatic activity levels..but a quick update, and they are quick now that I'm paying for the internet.
Wednesday was my birthday, which was a chilled out affair. Finally managed to watch the Benjamin Button Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 25, 2010
- Peaks, People, and PollutionI’ve read a lot about Nepal, mostly about the Himalayas. Whether it’s a story outlining someone’s inability to summit, a memoir of a fallen friend, or a personal recount of what it felt like to be on top of the Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 25, 2010