Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Darjeeling - welcome to the cloudsWe headed to north India to see the mountains of Himalaya but we forgot to check when the monsoon will hit the area...
So we were living in the clouds for four days. Some times it was like the windows were Posted by henrikper in One year in India | Jul 29, 2010
- Cagayan De OroFeb 19, 2010
Dahilayan is located in Manolo Fortich Bukidnon, about 40 kilometers from Cagayan de Oro City passing by Del Monte Camp Phillips.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Feb 19, 2010
- Versailles and Last Minute TripsThis morning, we accidentally “slept in” until 8:45, when we had planned to get up at 8 to head to Versailles. We stopped at a brasserie (which is apparently a step up from a café) for breakfast. We Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Getting Cultured in ParisThis morning we woke up early to get to the tour bus almost as soon as it opened. We stopped for breakfast on the way. I was able to get an omelet, my favorite breakfast meal at home, Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Getting Acclimated All Over AgainWe had walked by the Ecole Militare (Military School) on our way to the hotel and saw on the map that the Hotel des Invalides was also close by. This was their military museum which also contained the tomb Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Wrapping up Destination #1At this point Hunter and I departed. I had offered to come along with him, but he refused saying that I would just be sitting around there was nothing I could do to help anyways. He assured me Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Last Morning in LondonOne thing I meant to mention last night was the culture in London where EVERYONE seems to go out for drinks after work EVERY day of the week. Just around the time Hunter and I are getting dinner, pubs Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Viva Italia![b]Bonjourno!
I have lots of catching up to do!
I guess I last left off on my way to Monaco. Well, that was outstanding! One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life. Our tour manager and driver Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 27, 2010
- Beijing - but we're actually in Tokyo now.Hi,
Sorry we haven't left a blog for over a week. Our internet connection wasn't too good in our hostel. So we'll give a brief summary of our week in Beijing.
We arrived on the 20th July Posted by wayneanna in Wayne and Anna's travel blog | Jul 27, 2010
- QuitoSo Quito, capital of Ecuador. Quite a nice place, lots of old buildings- in fact pretty much all the buildings in the old town are old. So its quite nice to wander round, lots of churches and museums.
[img=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4828408976 Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Jul 25, 2010
- SydneyE-mailed that was sent through to all the families, thought everyone following them might like to hear about how their first day went, as by the sounds of how the night went they may not remember hehe
This is Bonnie Posted by AsiaJuly10 in Asia July 2010 Cruise Buddies | Jul 25, 2010
- Semuq Champey and AntiguaWell it would seem that poco a poco is proving to be a very fitting title for my blog, as it now also refers to the fact that I am only able to write updates "little by little." A lot Posted by oangel99 in poco a poco | Jul 25, 2010
- Five day catch upSo it's been a few days with sparatic activity levels..but a quick update, and they are quick now that I'm paying for the internet.
Wednesday was my birthday, which was a chilled out affair. Finally managed to watch the Benjamin Button Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 25, 2010
- Peaks, People, and PollutionI’ve read a lot about Nepal, mostly about the Himalayas. Whether it’s a story outlining someone’s inability to summit, a memoir of a fallen friend, or a personal recount of what it felt like to be on top of the Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 25, 2010
- Part 2after the famous Baracuda Lake, we went to the Twin Lagoon. ang cute ng papasukan, for me it is a mini cave
Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 4, 2010
- AthineaAthens is a beautiful city. Seriously there are not enough words. It was so peaceful and unique.
Getting off the plane we were anxious to hop on the metro and start our adventure, but we had to go through customs Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Jul 23, 2010
- Oxford and StratfordLast Friday we all got on a bus and headed towards Oxford. The City gives off a completely different vibe then most college towns, which partly could be from school being out for break right now. However this city is Posted by KelsC in London 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- Barcelona, my trip plan of the dayBarcelona (Spain), the capital of Catalonia, is a city full of things to discover, not only reputed for its nightlife, I prefer to say that also reputed for its monuments where famous architects left their mark in each corner of Posted by compvend in Barcelona, a great holiday in Spain | Jul 21, 2010
- River of TearsAs we crawled along in first and second gear, I began to wonder if our bus would make it up the next hill, or around the next turn. I read a book a few years back called Learning to Breathe, Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 21, 2010
- FjordOslo-Myrdal en train – beaucoup de paysages différents. Le train monte jusqu’à Finse qui est à 1 222 m au dessus d’un niveau de la mer. A cette hauteur là, il fait froid et il n’y a Posted by genmtl in Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre | Jul 21, 2010
- Day 2 in LondonWe woke up this morning at 8am, or what we thought was 8am. Sleeping in a room with 6 people wasn't as bad as I expected. There is one old guy in our room that snores pretty loudly, Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 20, 2010
- Australia ZooFirst real expidition in Australia involved a trip to the zoo. An hour or so north of Brisbane meant a super early start (6 weeks of doing nothing since end of exams really had not prepared me for that).
Australia Zoo Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 20, 2010
- First Night in LondonNo sooner had Hunter mentioned his surprise at feeling a lack of culture shock that we headed off to dinner and had a few interesting incidents. First, we should have expected trouble when we planned to hit Porter's English Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 19, 2010
- Deutschland ist rief meinen Namen.Last big trip of this go-round. BERLIN! A weekend, however, ended up being WAY too short for this amazing city.
The bus ride was lovely! Met a British fellow named John and we chatted pret Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Jul 19, 2010
- A River Like No Other When we got to Vang Vieng we knew immediately that it was going to be a shit-show. The bus from Vientiane was a 5-hour ordeal in a sweatbox crammed with westerners. As soon as we tumbled off the bus in Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 19, 2010