Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Wrapping up Destination #1At this point Hunter and I departed. I had offered to come along with him, but he refused saying that I would just be sitting around there was nothing I could do to help anyways. He assured me Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Last Morning in LondonOne thing I meant to mention last night was the culture in London where EVERYONE seems to go out for drinks after work EVERY day of the week. Just around the time Hunter and I are getting dinner, pubs Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 27, 2010
- Viva Italia![b]Bonjourno!
I have lots of catching up to do!
I guess I last left off on my way to Monaco. Well, that was outstanding! One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life. Our tour manager and driver Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 27, 2010
- Beijing - but we're actually in Tokyo now.Hi,
Sorry we haven't left a blog for over a week. Our internet connection wasn't too good in our hostel. So we'll give a brief summary of our week in Beijing.
We arrived on the 20th July Posted by wayneanna in Wayne and Anna's travel blog | Jul 27, 2010
- QuitoSo Quito, capital of Ecuador. Quite a nice place, lots of old buildings- in fact pretty much all the buildings in the old town are old. So its quite nice to wander round, lots of churches and museums.
[img=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4828408976 Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Jul 25, 2010
- SydneyE-mailed that was sent through to all the families, thought everyone following them might like to hear about how their first day went, as by the sounds of how the night went they may not remember hehe
This is Bonnie Posted by AsiaJuly10 in Asia July 2010 Cruise Buddies | Jul 25, 2010
- Semuq Champey and AntiguaWell it would seem that poco a poco is proving to be a very fitting title for my blog, as it now also refers to the fact that I am only able to write updates "little by little." A lot Posted by oangel99 in poco a poco | Jul 25, 2010
- Five day catch upSo it's been a few days with sparatic activity levels..but a quick update, and they are quick now that I'm paying for the internet.
Wednesday was my birthday, which was a chilled out affair. Finally managed to watch the Benjamin Button Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 25, 2010
- Peaks, People, and PollutionI’ve read a lot about Nepal, mostly about the Himalayas. Whether it’s a story outlining someone’s inability to summit, a memoir of a fallen friend, or a personal recount of what it felt like to be on top of the Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 25, 2010
- Part 2after the famous Baracuda Lake, we went to the Twin Lagoon. ang cute ng papasukan, for me it is a mini cave
Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 4, 2010
- AthineaAthens is a beautiful city. Seriously there are not enough words. It was so peaceful and unique.
Getting off the plane we were anxious to hop on the metro and start our adventure, but we had to go through customs Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Jul 23, 2010
- Oxford and StratfordLast Friday we all got on a bus and headed towards Oxford. The City gives off a completely different vibe then most college towns, which partly could be from school being out for break right now. However this city is Posted by KelsC in London 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- Barcelona, my trip plan of the dayBarcelona (Spain), the capital of Catalonia, is a city full of things to discover, not only reputed for its nightlife, I prefer to say that also reputed for its monuments where famous architects left their mark in each corner of Posted by compvend in Barcelona, a great holiday in Spain | Jul 21, 2010
- River of TearsAs we crawled along in first and second gear, I began to wonder if our bus would make it up the next hill, or around the next turn. I read a book a few years back called Learning to Breathe, Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 21, 2010
- FjordOslo-Myrdal en train – beaucoup de paysages différents. Le train monte jusqu’à Finse qui est à 1 222 m au dessus d’un niveau de la mer. A cette hauteur là, il fait froid et il n’y a Posted by genmtl in Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre | Jul 21, 2010
- Day 2 in LondonWe woke up this morning at 8am, or what we thought was 8am. Sleeping in a room with 6 people wasn't as bad as I expected. There is one old guy in our room that snores pretty loudly, Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 20, 2010
- Australia ZooFirst real expidition in Australia involved a trip to the zoo. An hour or so north of Brisbane meant a super early start (6 weeks of doing nothing since end of exams really had not prepared me for that).
Australia Zoo Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 20, 2010
- First Night in LondonNo sooner had Hunter mentioned his surprise at feeling a lack of culture shock that we headed off to dinner and had a few interesting incidents. First, we should have expected trouble when we planned to hit Porter's English Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 19, 2010
- Deutschland ist rief meinen Namen.Last big trip of this go-round. BERLIN! A weekend, however, ended up being WAY too short for this amazing city.
The bus ride was lovely! Met a British fellow named John and we chatted pret Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Jul 19, 2010
- A River Like No Other When we got to Vang Vieng we knew immediately that it was going to be a shit-show. The bus from Vientiane was a 5-hour ordeal in a sweatbox crammed with westerners. As soon as we tumbled off the bus in Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 19, 2010
- London Baby![b]Hello All,
Well, I headed off just as scheduled on "Thomas Cook" airlines (I know, I'd never heard of it either) at 6pm Toronto time. It had a lot of leg room but was freezing cold and didn't have personal t.v. Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 18, 2010
- Eng-a-land, Eng-a-land, Eng-a-laaaannnd!Caro and I have landed safely in London...hoorah!
I had an amazing 5hr kip in Singapore airport (...following my 'fish therapy' and pedi), woke up refreshed and ready for the rendezvous with Caroline. She on the other hand had been Posted by fordtrip in Ford Tripping Euro 2010 | Jul 14, 2010
- Cathedral Cove and Hot Water BeachMonday July 12/10
After a morning of trying to get access to the internet (very frustrating!) and going to the beach (where we saw our first sea slugs), bakery (where we got some rather yummy treats) and coming back to the Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 13, 2010
- Matheluni Waterfall and Chemka Natural SpringsFriday night we went out to this music festival in Arusha..called Fiesta. There were some sweet artists a lot of good African music.. near the end it was mostly hip-hop. It was fun though...and it was our first time being Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Jul 13, 2010
- My trip to Angkor We visited Angkor last month and we found this experience wonderful. Three days tour in Angkor is really enough for understanding this local culture, my itineraries to Angkor is below
Morning Rolous Group with three main temples (Preah Ko, Bak Posted by kahgi in Angkor wat tour | Jul 13, 2010