Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Oxford and StratfordLast Friday we all got on a bus and headed towards Oxford. The City gives off a completely different vibe then most college towns, which partly could be from school being out for break right now. However this city is Posted by KelsC in London 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- Barcelona, my trip plan of the dayBarcelona (Spain), the capital of Catalonia, is a city full of things to discover, not only reputed for its nightlife, I prefer to say that also reputed for its monuments where famous architects left their mark in each corner of Posted by compvend in Barcelona, a great holiday in Spain | Jul 21, 2010
- River of TearsAs we crawled along in first and second gear, I began to wonder if our bus would make it up the next hill, or around the next turn. I read a book a few years back called Learning to Breathe, Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 21, 2010
- FjordOslo-Myrdal en train – beaucoup de paysages différents. Le train monte jusqu’à Finse qui est à 1 222 m au dessus d’un niveau de la mer. A cette hauteur là, il fait froid et il n’y a Posted by genmtl in Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre | Jul 21, 2010
- Day 2 in LondonWe woke up this morning at 8am, or what we thought was 8am. Sleeping in a room with 6 people wasn't as bad as I expected. There is one old guy in our room that snores pretty loudly, Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 20, 2010
- Australia ZooFirst real expidition in Australia involved a trip to the zoo. An hour or so north of Brisbane meant a super early start (6 weeks of doing nothing since end of exams really had not prepared me for that).
Australia Zoo Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 20, 2010
- First Night in LondonNo sooner had Hunter mentioned his surprise at feeling a lack of culture shock that we headed off to dinner and had a few interesting incidents. First, we should have expected trouble when we planned to hit Porter's English Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 19, 2010
- Deutschland ist rief meinen Namen.Last big trip of this go-round. BERLIN! A weekend, however, ended up being WAY too short for this amazing city.
The bus ride was lovely! Met a British fellow named John and we chatted pret Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Jul 19, 2010
- A River Like No Other When we got to Vang Vieng we knew immediately that it was going to be a shit-show. The bus from Vientiane was a 5-hour ordeal in a sweatbox crammed with westerners. As soon as we tumbled off the bus in Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 19, 2010
- London Baby![b]Hello All,
Well, I headed off just as scheduled on "Thomas Cook" airlines (I know, I'd never heard of it either) at 6pm Toronto time. It had a lot of leg room but was freezing cold and didn't have personal t.v. Posted by AshS in CONTIKI Adventure | Jul 18, 2010
- Eng-a-land, Eng-a-land, Eng-a-laaaannnd!Caro and I have landed safely in London...hoorah!
I had an amazing 5hr kip in Singapore airport (...following my 'fish therapy' and pedi), woke up refreshed and ready for the rendezvous with Caroline. She on the other hand had been Posted by fordtrip in Ford Tripping Euro 2010 | Jul 14, 2010
- Cathedral Cove and Hot Water BeachMonday July 12/10
After a morning of trying to get access to the internet (very frustrating!) and going to the beach (where we saw our first sea slugs), bakery (where we got some rather yummy treats) and coming back to the Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 13, 2010
- Matheluni Waterfall and Chemka Natural SpringsFriday night we went out to this music festival in Arusha..called Fiesta. There were some sweet artists a lot of good African music.. near the end it was mostly hip-hop. It was fun though...and it was our first time being Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Jul 13, 2010
- My trip to Angkor We visited Angkor last month and we found this experience wonderful. Three days tour in Angkor is really enough for understanding this local culture, my itineraries to Angkor is below
Morning Rolous Group with three main temples (Preah Ko, Bak Posted by kahgi in Angkor wat tour | Jul 13, 2010
- Sejarah Cibom - Tanjung LayarSelat Sunda
Pada permulaan sejarah Jawa tercatat bahwa pada tahun 416 S.M. Selat Sunda terbentuk selama periode puncak kegiatan vulkanis yang membentuk lorong laut di antara dua pulau yang saat ini dikenal sebagai Pulau Sumatera dan Pulau Jawa. Selat i Posted by detriman in Raddien | Jul 12, 2010
- First day in sofia and free pasta and beerWe finally made it to sofia after that long train ride. We were extremely disoriented upon getting here and although we saw the tram we had to take to get to our hostel we decided to treat ourselves and Posted by stanncie in Travelling Therapists | Jul 12, 2010
- The Beach and the FeestfabriekBeach day!!!
So the beach lifestyle here i think is soooooo much better than that of Sydney, for one, they build food shops, clubs, restaurants on the beach, overnight, and then for the winter they just get rid of them, Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 12, 2010
- Traveling through Colombia in a month – Part 3: Previously in Colombia Travel Blog by Marcela: After a whole day driving I had finally arrived to Cali and was ready to re-discover the Salsa city….
After a very nice night sleep I woke up and took some notes thinking that Posted by MarColombi in Marcela's Colombia Travel Blog | Jul 12, 2010
- Coron Kinabukasan..day 2 at Coron, im the first one to wake up.di nako nakatulog ulit e. . we had our breakfast sa carinderia na kinainan nmin kahapon. maaga nagstart ang araw nmin. excited eh.
off to Siete pecados. Snorkling, swimming. photo sessions.
[img=http://p Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 3, 2010
- From Manila to Busuanga and Coron Palawan..first day ng long weekend.. lahat kame excited. khit wala tulog. si gucci malapit na mag 24 hours ng walang tulog. halata nman sa itsura nya oh -
wala syang pkialam sa mundo, Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 3, 2010
- New Delhi - A big construction areaHenrik´s brother arrived and it was time give him a good Indian experience, so we took a weekend in New Delhi and this time we actually went to all tourist places.
It really feels like they decided that central Delhi Posted by henrikper in One year in India | Jul 11, 2010
- More about school, exploring, and day trips! The way school works is that I get there before 7:30, and go home around 4:30. For AFS we start at 8:30 so usually we'll walk around the surround area to waste time/explore. One morning we actually got a little Posted by jennhuynh in 我的夏天在中国 | Jul 11, 2010
- The Paris CatacombesWe had a leisurely start to the day by walking down to the beautiful Rue Montorgueil, described as:
...a vibrant pedestrian area in the heart of Paris. Some of the city's best produce, meat and fish markets can be found here, Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 10, 2010
- Walkıng around IstanbulAs you can see we are tryıng to catch up to the last few days.
On our fırst full day ın the cıty Brenda and I decıded to hıt the most ımportant sıghts.
We had a yummy breakfast at the hostel and Posted by stanncie in Travelling Therapists | Jul 9, 2010
- Paris in SummerAfter arriving at Gare du Norde, it took an hour waiting in a queue for a taxi to our hotel. There was no mistaking that Paris was in summer!
Our hotel is 'quaint'. I chose it for its Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010