Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Sejarah Cibom - Tanjung LayarSelat Sunda
Pada permulaan sejarah Jawa tercatat bahwa pada tahun 416 S.M. Selat Sunda terbentuk selama periode puncak kegiatan vulkanis yang membentuk lorong laut di antara dua pulau yang saat ini dikenal sebagai Pulau Sumatera dan Pulau Jawa. Selat i Posted by detriman in Raddien | Jul 12, 2010
- First day in sofia and free pasta and beerWe finally made it to sofia after that long train ride. We were extremely disoriented upon getting here and although we saw the tram we had to take to get to our hostel we decided to treat ourselves and Posted by stanncie in Travelling Therapists | Jul 12, 2010
- The Beach and the FeestfabriekBeach day!!!
So the beach lifestyle here i think is soooooo much better than that of Sydney, for one, they build food shops, clubs, restaurants on the beach, overnight, and then for the winter they just get rid of them, Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 12, 2010
- Traveling through Colombia in a month – Part 3: Previously in Colombia Travel Blog by Marcela: After a whole day driving I had finally arrived to Cali and was ready to re-discover the Salsa city….
After a very nice night sleep I woke up and took some notes thinking that Posted by MarColombi in Marcela's Colombia Travel Blog | Jul 12, 2010
- Coron Kinabukasan..day 2 at Coron, im the first one to wake up.di nako nakatulog ulit e. . we had our breakfast sa carinderia na kinainan nmin kahapon. maaga nagstart ang araw nmin. excited eh.
off to Siete pecados. Snorkling, swimming. photo sessions.
[img=http://p Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 3, 2010
- From Manila to Busuanga and Coron Palawan..first day ng long weekend.. lahat kame excited. khit wala tulog. si gucci malapit na mag 24 hours ng walang tulog. halata nman sa itsura nya oh -
wala syang pkialam sa mundo, Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 3, 2010
- New Delhi - A big construction areaHenrik´s brother arrived and it was time give him a good Indian experience, so we took a weekend in New Delhi and this time we actually went to all tourist places.
It really feels like they decided that central Delhi Posted by henrikper in One year in India | Jul 11, 2010
- More about school, exploring, and day trips! The way school works is that I get there before 7:30, and go home around 4:30. For AFS we start at 8:30 so usually we'll walk around the surround area to waste time/explore. One morning we actually got a little Posted by jennhuynh in 我的夏天在中国 | Jul 11, 2010
- The Paris CatacombesWe had a leisurely start to the day by walking down to the beautiful Rue Montorgueil, described as:
...a vibrant pedestrian area in the heart of Paris. Some of the city's best produce, meat and fish markets can be found here, Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 10, 2010
- Walkıng around IstanbulAs you can see we are tryıng to catch up to the last few days.
On our fırst full day ın the cıty Brenda and I decıded to hıt the most ımportant sıghts.
We had a yummy breakfast at the hostel and Posted by stanncie in Travelling Therapists | Jul 9, 2010
- Paris in SummerAfter arriving at Gare du Norde, it took an hour waiting in a queue for a taxi to our hotel. There was no mistaking that Paris was in summer!
Our hotel is 'quaint'. I chose it for its Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
- Home Sweet AmericaThursday July 1st
Mom and I explore Cusco on our own looking for postcards and lunch before we take a cab to the Cusco airport at 2pm. From then on it’s traveling to Lima, then Lima to Atlanta overnight, and after Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 7, 2010
- Back to the Cus' (Day 21)Wednesday June 30th
We explore Cusco today, which is a great city- filled with Inca landmarks and works all over the place. It has a wonderful feel, and a lively atmosphere. We shop, get coffees and chocolates, take a tour Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 7, 2010
- Machu Piccha- Here we are! (Day 20)Tuesday June 29th
It was raining and cloudy when we woke-up and boarded the bus to enter Machu Picchu. When we arrived, after 15 minutes of switchback roads climbing up the mountainside from Hot Springs Town, clouds overtook this ancient Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 7, 2010
- TORRO TORRO! Alrighty!!!!
so yesterday was a great day! :D - far out i love spain. so in the morning, we had breakfast, then i went on a walk to the plaza mayor, which use to be the main plaza in Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 7, 2010
- Londontown!!Jambo everyone!
My apologies for it taking so long for me to start my blogging! The trip is going wonderfully so far and I’m experiencing so much. Ill try and give a brief overview of what I did for my first Posted by WendiBandi in Venturing into Kenya: Wendi's Adventures | Jul 7, 2010
- Ollantaytambo & Hot Springs Town (Day 19)Monday June 28th
Today is our day of reward- we get real bathrooms, meals not served in below freezing temperatures, and we don’t have to walk more than 3 hours the whole day. We begin with a tour in Ollantaytambo with Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- A Prayer to the Mountain Gods (Day 18)Sunday June 27thth
Today is the second time in my life that I have closer to my own demise than I would care to be (runner up to being left in the middle of the ocean off Mexico’s coast during a Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- The Quarry Trail (Day 17)Saturday June 26th, 2010
Today is one of the hardest days of my entire life. I have never, ever, challenged my lungs, heart, and entire body so much- and it all hates me now. Our hike today began at 8am after Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- Into the Wild (Day 16)Friday June 25th
Today was “the big day”- our first day of hiking and camping. I am exhausted, cold, and thoroughly questioning why I am doing this. While writing in my journal, I am completely bundled up in everything I brought Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- Salt Mines in the Valley (Day 15)Thursday June 24th
At 10am we take a small van down the dirt road a bit to get dropped off at the bottom of a hill. Today our wall/climb is up about 45-50 minutes to salt mines which layer the Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- Onto the Sacred Valley (Day 14)Wednesday June 23rd 2010
We leave Cusco early with our group, Dante and another local guide. Right outside of the city of Cusco we visit “Sacayhuaman” (which sounds roughly like saying “sexywoman” with a Spanish accent).
These ruins display some of Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- Cusco, a City to Love (Day 13)Tuesday June 22nd, 2010
Tuesday is a 6am start time for breakfast and then our departure from Puno via van to “bus station” (a term I use lightly, like most things in Peru). Here we sadly have to board a large Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 6, 2010
- Uros Islands/Puno Dance Group (Day 12)Monday, June 21st 2010
We wake at 6am to get dressed, packed and ready for our 7am breakfast. I visit the outhouse, say hello to the sheep on my way, and smile at the site of the donkey tied up next Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 5, 2010
- Lake Titicaca is the Place to be! (Day 11)Sunday June 20th, 2010
Sunday morning we leave our hotel by 7:30am to hop on bicycle taxis (bench in front, peddler in back) to the docks at Lake Titicaca, just a mile or so from our hotel. It’s a cool morning, Posted by LlamaMama in LlamaLand | Jul 5, 2010