Blog Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tourist_sites'
- Heading North to Beautiful Luang PrabangI must start by apologising for the delay in keeping my travel blog updated. I'd like to say it's because we've been none stop crazy busy, but really it's just that I've kind of forgotten to dedicate some time to Posted by howlett in Asia / Oceania / North America | Jul 3, 2010
- Day ThreeHulllo!!!
So today was pretty tame, woke up after our little adventure last night not feeling in tip top shape, i had wanted to go on my bike ride, but was not really feeling up to it, so instead we Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 3, 2010
- Villa Pantai BiruGood News for Travelers to Bali...Villa Pantai Biru, Beachfront villa in Bali's famous and desired Seminyak area now offers 20% Discount of it already low prices AND provides a FREE CAR and FREE BREAKFASTS for its guests...contact: [url=http://www.villapa Posted by seminyak in Villa Pantai Biru | Jul 2, 2010
- Videos!!!!! Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 2, 2010
- Same Same, but DifferentWell, Cambodia started off horribly, but has since redeemed itself. Crossing the border was a little problematic. The bus guide took everyone’s passport to presumably streamline the crossing, but once we got there it was very unclear where we were Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jul 1, 2010
- Coron Palawan, Pilipinas YEP! this is my first blog. Sayang kasi late ko na nadiscover to. traveller's blog right? so i'll try to upload some of the pictures of my past lamyerdas. kahit sobrang tagal na nung iba. Posted by c.pinas in travel-gala-lamyerda-tour | Jul 1, 2010
- Curtis and Sara's adventures throughout New Zealand Part 3Our first stop out of Rotorua was Lake Taupo. About an hour and a half drive. Now, I had been to Taupo before with my friend Aki as we were passing through for me to get to Wellington. Posted by Squarabara in New Zealand... | Jun 30, 2010
- La moderna ciudad de DubaiDurante el fin de semana disfrutamos de las modernidades y atracciones de Dubai. Un mundo totalmente diferente a la India – allí hay veredas enteras y limpias, trafico estructurado, medios de transportes públicos que funcionan eficientemente, centros come Posted by musse96 in One year in India | Jun 30, 2010
- Cruising down the YangtseDeparted 10am downstream -1st stop Fengdu, known as "The Ghost City' 176kms en-toute. Let me tell you it is not a ghost town. All these towns are massive, everything here is massive, bridges, the road system WOW!!! it is unbelievable!!!.
Went Posted by BerylB in Adventure before Dementia | Jun 29, 2010
- Annecy FranceWe have thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Annecy. It is a beautiful place, the weather has been gorgeous and the sight-seeing wonderful.
Today we walked to the old part of town and visited a castle. Some parts of the Posted by Dee Eva in Dee's Blog | Jun 29, 2010
- Annecy, FranceWe had a wonderful day today. The weather is fantastic - at 10:15 pm it is 77 degrees and no breeze. This afternoon it must have been in the 80s - hot, but not too hot!
Today we Posted by Dee Eva in Dee's Blog | Jun 28, 2010
- ShanghaiAsked Jiang, our local rep for ideas for our 1 "free" day and we wanted to get out of the city to the real China - rice paddies etc. so he suggested this place Zhujiajiao pronounced "Ju-Ja-Jo"
He was busy in Posted by BerylB in Adventure before Dementia | Jun 28, 2010
- ScotlandsPeople CentreI'm still not sure how I got sucked so deeply into tracking my family tree. All I can say is, it's addictive. Curiosity led me to poke around Ancestry.co.uk a little and it just took off from there.
Ancestry is Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jun 27, 2010
- Annecy FranceWe ended our cruise today and really enjoyed the entire trip. We met some nice people and had dinner with them every evening. Stan and Pam are from San Jose and Michael and Betsy live part time in Posted by Dee Eva in Dee's Blog | Jun 27, 2010
- Te Papa!!I am now in Wellington! When I arrived, I went for a walk around the block with Jackie and Morgan (a nice mother/daughter pair I'm staying with!) and stopped off at the iSite to get some pamplets. I then came Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jun 27, 2010
- Grapes of Wrath Leaving Oklahoma City, we came across "Pony Bridge" in Hydro. A 1933 bridge using 38 ponies (or small trusses) for support. We also stopped by "Lucille's," an old Route 66 gas station ran by Lucille Posted by klemmes in Getting our Kicks on Route 66 | Jun 26, 2010
- I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore Day 5 on the mother road started early today to travel 328 miles from Springfield, Missouri, through Kansas, and into Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We began by driving through the town of Halltown, Mo before arriving Posted by klemmes in Getting our Kicks on Route 66 | Jun 25, 2010
- Welcome to holiest and dirties city of India = VaranasiAfter running through the airport of Brussels I was able to get on the flight to Chennai and join Morin for our next trip. The flight arrived late so we only got 3 hours sleep before it was time to Posted by henrikper in One year in India | Jun 26, 2010
- a few days in LondonI recently answered a post in the Forum and ended up waxing on and on about my favourite bits of London, so I thought I'd go out of order for a bit and put up my London entry while all Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jun 26, 2010
- pilgrimmage to Culloden field
My grandad, Charlie, was born and raised on the Isle of Skye. We went to visit when I was three years old, and one of my earliest memories is of him playing the bagpipes for me and my grandmot Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jun 25, 2010
- June 24 - 25Long day on the road from Kruger area back to Jo'burg yesterday. Had a quiet farewell to our travelling companions over a meal and a few drinks while watching "another game" on the big screen at our hotel. Even so Posted by grobarry in Robert and Garry at the World Cup | Jun 25, 2010
- The Twilight ZoneThis past weekend my sister Brianna and I loaded up the car and headed for Forks, Washington, or should I say Twilight Town? While my sister and I have both read the Twilight series and seen the movies, we are Posted by Jennylynn in Jennifer's Journeys | Jun 25, 2010
- Spelunking through MissouriWe got a late start this morning as we awaited our package with Ginine's replacement cellphone (that she lost yesterday). The salesperson at Verizon said it was being overnighted and should be expected at our hotel in the morning. Noon Posted by klemmes in Getting our Kicks on Route 66 | Jun 24, 2010
- Chicago, A Windy StartSo we arrived in chicago just around noon Indiana time. Parked in the union station garage and walked around the corner to Lou Mitchell's. Lou Mitchell's is a world famous diner that has been serving route 66 goers since its Posted by klemmes in Getting our Kicks on Route 66 | Jun 21, 2010
- Gateway to the West We started the day off by tracking down a Verizon store in Springfield, IL in order to file a claim on our phone insurance. They are overnighting a replacement to out hotel in St. Louis. Hopefully we will see Posted by klemmes in Getting our Kicks on Route 66 | Jun 23, 2010